š‹šØš„š„š¢š©šØš© || Wakasa Im...

By fantasialastrange

ā”‚ Wakasa Imaushi "šˆ ššØš§'š­ šŸš®šœš¤š¢š§š  šœššš«šž š°š”ššš­ š²šØš® ššØ šØš« ššš§š²š­š”š¢š§š , ššš¬ š„šØļæ½... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
TR CHAPT 226||The Apple of our Eyes
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Epilogue
šæš‘œš‘™š‘™š‘–š‘š‘œš‘

Thirty two

3.5K 115 148
By fantasialastrange

𝓹.𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭, 𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓸 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 :>>>
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

After the long bath that we've shared, he carried me out of the tub, but I couldn't take it anymore.

I waited long enough. The moment that he put me down on the bed, I braved myself and got all the courage to grab his nape and kiss him.

I shut my eyes, not sure if I'm doing it right instead, I'm more afraid that he might push me back; however, he instantly kiss me.

With his soft lips brushing to my lips, the swift touch of our lips makes me yearn for more, how could I leave this man behind? Why didn't I choose to listen to Shinichiro's words before? We could have had it all. 

Ploddingly, he pushes me down on the bed. My back touches the mattress as we continue to exchange our own version of butterflies. The cold air of his penthouse brings me waves of wintry scent that take me back from where we start.

It's winter, too, the first time that we shared our first night. The freezing calefaction can't even withhold the sweltering heat between us. I let him take the lead when he took off my robe as his hand traced my skin softly. I shut my eyes firmly now that the rousing sensation feels too much. 

He pinned both of my wrists above my head and leaned closer to me; his kisses traveled to my lips down to my neck that stopped in there to place his marks. 

"Ahh..." 

I whimper when he starts sucking it aggressively, even biting it. The hot kisses he's planting make my inside twitch while I wait for every movement he'll take, my mind blurred when he started playing my nipple. 

"Hmmn..." 

I've never been in touch for years and for him to touch me this way makes me cry for farther pleasure. He pinches my nipple as he keeps on giving my neck sloppy hickeys, he slowly trails my collarbone down to my shoulder with his wet kisses and endless mucilage of hickeys.

I feel my slit soaked more by how sensual he kiss me. He release my pin wrist and snake his arms on my waist to keep me close to him as his tongue continue to frolic in my sensitive bud now. 

"Ahh..." 

Moans escape in my lips when I felt him leaving scruffy kisses in my right breast with his supple sultry lips, he sticks his tongue out before he flicks it on my nipple that sends thousand electricity of arousal on my whole body, my vagina walls clench with his movements as my clit throb out of excitement.

I need more.

I bite my lips and let him gobble me more. He release his grasp on me and stand in between my legs as he tied his long hair in a low bun without breaking the erotic stares in my body, how can this man be so fine? 

"Waka... " 

I called him as I wait for him, his lilac orb locked in my moaning mouth as he take off his robe, my eyes instantly traverse on his naked body. He looks more defined now, I mean he looks hot before but now I can feel that his sex appeal is on a new level now.

Rougher and harsh, his muscles are so defined that I want to thank god that he bless me this man. He converge on our distance as he joined me on the bed again, I feel him kiss my cheeks softly before his hands cross on my nakedness. 

"Princess." 

My brain automatically stops working after hearing those words. Remembering that, he also called their leader a princess. Ha? Did he call me? Or the girl on the field earlier? Out of impulse, I push him away on my top and immediately stand. I roamed the whole room for seconds before I found a mag near his bed. 

I reach the nude magazine that I glimpse and look at it. 'Me?' I muted.

It's my winter season shot at which I'm only wearing a glamourous thick royal blue cloak without any undergarments. Did he always buy a nude magazine like this? I look back at him while his lilac orb is fixed at me, staring intently. I laugh a bit and raise the magazine. Is he a fan of nude magazines? 

"Do you always buy magazines like this?" 

I ask as I wait for his answer, not minding if I'm standing naked in front of him. If he bought a magazine like this alternately there's no way that he isn't fantasizing about other nude models like me. I gulp as I feel all nervous and annoyed at the same time while waiting for his answer. Come on, Waka, humor me. 

"What if I am?" 

He pensively answers. I smile at him and grip the magazine so hard that it almost tore apart before I throw it at him. If that's it, then he can fuck other models. He also has a princess now. He's a big shot now, and I'm pretty sure he can fuck anyone that he wants. I immediately grabbed the robe that he tossed earlier and wore it again. 

I didn't waste any time and walked faster, not minding how I look right now, We almost fuck, but gladly the princess wakes me up. I gritted my teeth and walked away out of his penthouse. 

I don't even know why am I so upset right now. I don't care if he'll follow me or not; I want to get out in here. Nude magazines, the princess why would I even think that he didn't get laid? I walked faster until I heard muttering. 

"She's Elle Suzuki, right?" 

"Oh my! It's true that she is in Japan?" 

"Damn, she's hotter in person." 

"That's what you called a hot mom." 

I continue to walk faster, ignoring the gossips that are circling me. I didn't even care about this before not being able to walk peacefully in public places without being called was just fine for me, but now I want to quit modeling. I fasten my pace however, some group of guys suddenly block my path fuck. 

"Hi, you're Elle Suzuki, right? Can we take a picture with you?" 

They ask nicely, but I'm not in the mood to entertain these unnecessary acts. I bow and smile.

"I'm sorry, but I'm busy." 

I excused myself, but they blocked my path again. What now? I'm in a hurry, god. 

"Nilla?" 

I quickly looked back when I recognized the voice. You're a lifesaver, Omi, and he's not alone. 

"Takeomi." 

In an instant, I crossed our distance, leaving the group who was being pushy. Omi, Benkei, and the princess stared at me, trying to study my getup from head to toe making me conscious. I protrude my lips, realizing that I look like a lost child. 

"Why are you dressed like that? What happened to you?" 

He asked grimly. Wearing a thin robe without any footwear and showing my reddish shoulder, I shut my eyes out of frustration. That's when I feel goosebumps from my behind. I instantly turn and kick Waka, who just got in here, but he managed to avoid it. He catches up that fast? His eyes darkened with my sudden action, but I looked back at him furiously. 

"Don't you dare move again." 

He coercion, but I didn't listen. He was about to touch me when I walked backward. 

"Don't touch me!" 

I exclaimed, making the others be stunned. I pant heavily as my emotions are being rugged right now. If he has a new lover or whatsoever relationship with other women, then I'll leave. There's no need for empty promises and assurance, I may not be contented, but I won't be a damn courtesan. 

"What the hell is the problem, you two?"

Benkei asks as he and Omi come between Waka and me. I flip my hair to them and turn around again. I don't care anymore. I'll leave even if I'm dressed like this. 

"Quarrel Waka?" 

I heard their princess ask, who looked clueless. I continue to walk when I sight a damn paparazzi. 

"We get a tip that Suzuki is here. Is that true?" 

I heard them ask, my eyes dilated before I turned around slowly. 

"Oh, shit..."

 How the hell are they here already? I panic and run to the group that looks shocked at how fast I run before they look back on the paparazzi. 

"Fuck." 

I continued to run and ended up at Waka's place again. 

"Damn." 

I pant heavily, and they almost caught me, tsk! I sit on the ground and calm myself. I need to contact Callie. That's when the door opens, releasing not just Waka but also Omi, Benkei, and the Princess. 

"Why did you run?"

 Waka squats in front of me and holds my face. 

"It's the paparazzi," 

I murmured and looked away before I breathed heavily. 

"Can I borrow a phone? I need to contact someone, please?" 

I ask. I need to clean my mess. I can't drag Waka in media. Why did I even throw a tantrum?! Why does it even matter if he uses the word princess?! He gave me his phone without any doubt. I look back when there's a password. 

"Pass?" 

He raised his brow before he grinned. 

"Our first sex." 

He uttered. I creased my forehead before I remembered it. 12-03-19** I try, and it instantly opens. I feel him smile when I get the exact correct pattern. I bite my lips to prevent myself from smiling as I feel my cheeks heating,  weird passkey but, Nice. After decoding it, I immediately use his phone, dialing the number that my assistant gives me for personal use only. After a few rings, Callie answered. 

"Ms. Elle!" 

Her shout echoed in the room since the call was on a loudspeaker. 

"What the hell did you do this time? God, did you just buy someone's career?!" 

She exclaimed again. I immediately threw the phone on the couch because of her eardrum breaking nag. Now that I remember it did Hugo take care of that model? 

"He fucking insult me, Callie, and my twins. Why would I let him off the hook?" 

I shouted back. 

"But Ms. Elle did you know how much you just spent?!" 

"I don't fucking care! I can earn that in one shoot!" 

I angrily shout while I walk back and front. Now I'm having this kind of conversation in front of the Brahman. I tsk and massage my temple. 

"Come on, Callie, I need you to do something for me. I don't need your lecture." 

I continue. I heard her deep sigh on the other line. 

"God, Ms. Elle, I told you I'll follow you in Japan after everything is done, but you just give me another job." She helplessly tones me. I laugh and stop walking back. 

"Come on, Callie, you're the best assistant that I know so that you can do it." I sweetly uttered before she sighed again. 

"I already clear the paparazzi in your place." 

She started my eyes dilated before I could ask her to do that. "Now, enjoy your night with Mr. Imaushi." 

And she ended the call. 

"Ha?" 

I look at the call that she ended after what she just said. I felt my cheeks heating up before I shrugged. I got the phone and gave it back to Waka. 

"You can buy someone's career?"

Using her curious tone, I look at the princess who broke the silence. I protrude my lips and smile. 

"Yup, I can buy one for you if you want." 

I brag and laugh at her innocent reaction. She's cute.

"Really?" I nod. Well, everything is easy when you have money. "Wow, you're a walking ATM!" 

She beamed. I just shrugged when she stood up and leaned on me. I bend a bit, too, since I'm taller than her when an idea pops into my head. 

"Say, what to go shopping with me?" 

"Want to go shopping with me?" 

We stop when we jinx with the idea, I blink thrice if I heard her right. That's when we heard Takeomi's deep sigh. 

"Oh god, you don't, Ellenilla." 

He warns, but I just smile and pat her head. 

"We'll go shopping then," I assured her before she hugged. 

"Nice!" 

That's when someone pulls me, and he looks at me seriously before he pulls the princess, Omi, and Benkei out of the pent. 

"You three are not welcome here, get lost." 

He sharply uttered the three protests but didn't win. Now I'm alone with him again. Before he could reach me, I got to the bed and tucked myself in the comforter, I didn't want to face him right now, but before I could close my eyes, he pulled the comforter together with my ankle. I get up a bit and look at him. 

"The hell?" 

I hissed and was about to stand again when he pinned me on the bed by sitting on my stomach. 

"What are you doing?" 

He asks dangerously, but I look away. If he doesn't let me go, then I won't just talk. 

"What's with the tantrums, hmmm?" 

He asks again before holding my jaw and turning my face to him. 

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes before I heard his soft laugh. 

"Ha, really, wife." 

He leans closer to me before he cuffs my face and kisses my cheeks. I gulf when he starts giving me a peck of kisses, making my body yearn for more. Why do I have this soft spot for him? 

"I only buy your magazines." 

He started as he continued to kiss my face. He gives a peck at my lips as he stares at me using his sexy lilac orbs. My heart skips a beat after thousands of butterflies aviate inside my stomachs.

Really? Only my mags? My thoughts shuttered when he slowly pulled the ribbon off my robe again, and His kisses traveled down to my neck as he sucked it steadily. I gritted my teeth when he bit my carotid artery. 

"Hmnn..." 

I hummed just to stop myself from moaning. 

"I never lusted any woman other than you." 

He added as he used his teeth to trace my skin until he reached my breast. He sucks my right breast hardly while he plays the other one with his fingers. He grits my nipple between his teeth and pulls it a bit, making me back to irk. 

"Waka... ahh... " 

A moan escapes on my vocal cords as he keeps on wetting my chest with his luscious kisses. 

"You don't have any ideas." 

He stops on his sentence to bite my other breast nipple. My slit throbbed while he continued to pleasure me while he kept on talking. 

"Ahh...!" 

I almost scream when he bites it hard. He releases my bud, leaving a trail of saliva connecting to my nipple to his lips. My slit cry once again at how turn-on I am right now. 

"How long I wait for this." 

I gulp my heart pound against my ribcage with what he just said. He stared at my bare body, the upper part soaked by his kisses and my lower part drenched without any touch. I rubbed my inner thighs together as I felt how itchy my insides were. 

"Waka... more... I need... you." 

I plead to ask for more. He shifts his lips down to my abdomen until he's in front of my needy cunt now. He brushes his long fingers inside me softly as he pulls my clit. 

"Ahh... more... Waka." 

I feel his hot breath in my entrance until a long slick texture kisses my other lips. 

"Waka... ahh..." 

I breathe heavily as he plays and sticks his tongue further down my hole. I gulp and hold the mattress to calm my wild carnality. 

Shit! He continued to search my longing cunt for years before he slowly put his long finger. 

"Hmmn...!" 

I gasp when I feel a sting pain after he put his finger. The hell? 

"Aww..." 

I mewl he looks back at me with his lewd eyes and continues to thrust his fingers inside me. I bite my lips as it feels that' some knives are entering my cunt. My breathing becomes heavy as he continues. 

"Wife, calm your muscles." He uttered before claiming my lips again, and I focused on his lips until I felt the fang of pain was converted to lechery that I long for. 

"Ahhh... Waka." 

He chuckled at my moan before he bit my jaw. 

"Do you know how many times I use your mags to help me every night?" 

He suddenly uttered, making my cunt be soaked more, a what? Does he do that? I bite my lips and meet his eyes; his salacious stares turn me on, my stomach tingling after digesting what he just said. Odd it is, I can feel my orgasm near. 

"Waka... ahh...!" 

I catch my breath as my feet curl. I'm reaching my orgasm. 

"Cum wife." 

He whispered sexily and bit my ear.

"Ahh...!" 

I gulp when my climax showered his fingers, I pant heavily as my inside tumbling down on my ecstasies. After my climax, he readies himself to enter me. I wait for him to enter me until I feel his tip brushing in my entrance.

I bite my lips when he continues to stick his length but halts for a moment before he hissed and kissed my lips. 

"Wife, fuck let me in." 

He hissed before pinching my clit; my eyes dilated with his sudden motion as my cunt started to drench again. 

"Waka... I'm trying..! You're... you're just.... Too.... Big!" 

I bawled. He showered me kisses again before thrusting again. I shut my eyes and slowly calmed my muscles before he finally met my end. 

"Ahh- !" 

I bite his shoulder and clamp both of my legs on his waist, which is a damn wrong move, I just made him shove more of his long cock to my cunt. The hell with this animal length? 

"Hmmn... ha... ha... I'm going... to die..." 

I murmured as I felt my walls stretch and take the shape of his cock. My heart pound with his chuckled as he wreathes his arms on my waist, pulling me close to him, he poured me with his kiss down to my nipple. 

"Never been touch wife?" 

He asks while he's busy nipping my bud. I gulp as I feel my clit pulse around his cock. I hear him laugh again, aware of my reaction. 

"Never... only... you- wait... ahh!" 

I panic when he grows more inside me with my answer. I'm about to push him when he hugs me tighter. I'm still getting used to his size, for fuck's sake! Just like him, my walls are damn close for years! For him to retort like these is like a fucking laceration knocking on my door. 

"Good. Nothing changes, wife. I don't fucking care what you do or anything as long as you remember that you're mine." 

I smile with pain as butterflies soar in me like an invisible stroke of happiness touches my core. His lilac orbs once again stare at me soulfully as lust also lingers in it. He starts to move slowly until the pain becomes a bliss of a thousand revelry.

"Wife moan."

He commands as I bite my lips hard until I can taste a metallic iron. Yes, I need to moan. I open my mouth to release my repressing moan. 

"Waka... I... ah... shit." 

My mind blurred as he continued to shove his long thick cock. 

"God.... Waka... slow... down...!" 

I plead when he becomes rough as he continues to thrust deeper. My nails dug in his bareback when he suddenly pounced deeply. 

"Ahh..! Waka...! That's... hmmm..."

 My voice slurred as my eyes rolled back in my skull after he reached my g spot god, that's the spot. Damn, god blessed him the length and thick pride, ha? I breathe heavily as my inside starts to turn upside down again. It feels so hot as he continues to go deeper. The scorching pleasure playing in my abdomen made me float as he railed me. 

"Waka... ahh... haa... I'm... near..." 

I mumbled. He hugged me more before claiming my lips. Until I reach my heaven, no - the paradise that Waka gives me. Toes curl up as my muscles tighten around him. I bite his shoulder. 

"I'm.... ha..!" 

I didn't even manage to finish my sentence after I released my second climax. He didn't slow down as I cum. He even reaches for my sensitive cunt before he pinches it. 

"No..! ahh... fuck Waka..." 

He smirked as his sweat fell in me, 

"More wife, wet the bed." 

As if it's my cue, I cum for the third time again; still unable to recover in my second orgasm, I cum again. I can feel my body frail after I cum, but he's didn't even cum. 

"Waka..." 

I mumbled. That's when he's sped double up, making my body react to how fast he moves. I can feel another period of my orgasm forming inside my abdomen as he thrust deeper and faster until I feel him throb.

I tightened my walls around his cock, making him to hissed before he pulled my waist down to his cock. 

My eyes dilated when he buried his hot seed deep within my cervix. My cunt pulse around his cock as he continues to cum deep in me.

After he pulls his cock, I can feel how empty my entrance is ah shit, he really wants me to have the shape of his cock in me. '

"Ha.... Ahh.... " 

I pant after our steamy sex and feel how wet his bed is now. 

"Waka... you... monster..." 

He chuckled before he carried me like a bride. How the hell do his legs still have the strength to carry me after that wild sex?

We enter the bathroom, still panting heavily, he put me on the tub and waits for the water to fill the tub, he squats at my side and stares at me. I can feel how dried my throat becomes as well as my sore muscles aching after our intercourse. 

I don't even have the strength to talk right now. I looked when he stood up and left me there for a while after a second, and he came back with a pitcher and glass in his hands. He held my chin and let me drink the water. 

"Drink, wife." 

He mumbled. Why does he sound like an innocent child? I smile after I drink the water feeling a bit refreshed. I turn to him and rest my arms and head on the side tub to look at him. 

"Wife? Don't you have a princess?" 

I mumbled. He looks at me oddly before he pulls his hair tie letting his violet blond hair fall.

 "Senju? She's Omi's princess and our leader, that's why." 

I raised my brow with his answer, not satisfied. 

"So you have a habit of calling every girl a princess?" 

He stops on what he's doing before he leans on the side tub, too, looking at me amusingly. 

"Jealous wife?" 

"Is that why you calling me wife now? 'cause you have a new princess now?" I continue not minding his question. 

His lips protrude before it turns into a sly smirk. This fucker. 

"You're going to marry me, that's why." 

I blink twice before I get up from leaning and stare at him. What? I felt my heart pound as he announced it. Still unsatisfied with his answer, I raised my fingers. 

"Really?" 

I titter that's when he pulls my finger and inserts something on it. I looked when I found an earring circling on my ring finger, his drop circle lock earrings, but it's more detailed it has diamonds on each circle of it. I gulp and smile.

 He know my finger's size? my eyes smiled as my heart continued to scream with excitement. 

"Wow, it fits perfectly to my fingers, just like to my pussy." 

I blurted unconsciously. Wait, I think I said it out loud. That's when I heard his manly laugh. 

"Yes, it always fits perfectly no matter what hole I put it in." 

I blow my cheeks as I feel it burning up on what he just uttered. I can't even feel the silence in the room because of my wild heart. I think he tucked my hair behind my ears and looked at me; he pulled my hands again before putting a Two-Tone White and Yellow Gold Approx infinity ring on my finger. I gulp when he slowly fit in with my finger. How can he know my finger size? 

"You're going to marry me." 

He demands with a low voice. I gulp, looking at my ring finger that has two pieces of jewelry. I bite my lips before I pull him into a kiss. Ruffling his long hair, I nod between our kisses. I smile genuinely as my heart smile with me too, 

"Of course, I'll marry you, Wakasa." 

He looks at me for a moment, stunned with my answer, before he smiles his droopy eyelid and lilac orb smile too, how tantalizing his eyes are. 

"Good." 

He uttered. I nodded and looked at my fingers. It is all worth the wait. I chuckled before I looked at him again; that's when my eyes caught his erecting manhood still sitting on the side tub. I looked up at him and saw that his grinning from ear to ear. I slowly reach for his manhood, stroking it softly. 

"Hmmn?" 

He hummed and started watching what I was doing, pre-cum began to drip on his tip as I continued to rub his calescent length. I touch his pre-cum before I use it to lubricate his pulsating cock. 

"Wife, what are you doing?" 

He asks as he starts to breathe hard. I want it again. 

"Stand Waka." 

I babble, his jaw clench before he does what I ask. I gulp and kneel on the tub as his manhood stands in my face. 

"Fuck."

I mutter before wetting my lips. 

"If you start again, I'm not going to stop." 

He threatens with his arousing voice. I bite my lip before grinning. 

"I don't have three holes for nothing," 

I humouredly stated before giving a peck of kisses his oscillate dick. I slowly take his length inside my mouth and start to feel in size reaching my vocal cords, and tears begin to fill my eyes as I continue to move my head to give him pleasure. I open my mouth wide again and begin to breathe in my nose to regulate my air as I thrust my mouth, string of saliva is visible as I keep reaching his end. 

"Fuck." 

He uttered, reaching for my hair, grabbing a fistful amount of my hair. He starts taking the lead, doing the pace that he wants. I shut my eyes and held on to his waist to thrust my mouth to him deeply. I use my tongue to encircle it to his moving cock giving him more pleasure.

I try to strain my mouth carefully not to touch his shaft with my teeth to see his reaction, and to my surprise he's pace becomes rough, making me choke. 

"Ahhck..." 

I heard him curse as I continued to help him fill his swoons. 

"Fuck, your pussy mouth, wife." 

He uttered and thrust deeper, my throat almost blubber on how rough he travels to my oral, and after the choking thrust, he pulled my mouth on his length, releasing his hot cum straight to my stomach. He slowly pulls his cock and looks at me. I stare up at him before I lick my side lips; he's catching his breath at the same time he's looking at me as his prey. Those stolid lustful stares make him hot. 

My heartbeat fast when he reaches for me and carries me like a bride. 

"We're not done yet, right wife?" He whispered to my ear, slowly biting it. I feel my cunt if I could take him once again, but before I could answer, he bit my neck. 

"You have three holes." 

He added before placing me on the bed again. I gulp when I saw he was still hard as a rock. 

"I'll make sure to use all of it." 

He ended. Oh god, I was just joking...

——
THIRTY TWO IZ UP UP UPヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
191K 10K 44
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ *ā‹†ā š²šØš® š­š”š¢š§š¤ š¢'š š©ššš¬š¬ š®š© šš šŸš«šžšž š­š«š¢š© š­šØ š¢š­ššš„š²? š¢ š„š¢š­šžš«ššš„š„š² š¤šžšžš© š¦š² š©ššš¬š¬š©šØš«š­ š¢š§ š¦š² ļæ½...
701K 11.3K 65
ĖĖ‹Ā°ā€¢*ā€āž· š—”š—±š—±š—¶š—»š—“ š˜š—µš—² š˜„š—暝—¼š—»š—“ š—»š˜‚š—ŗš—Æš—²š—æ š˜š—¼ š—® š—“š—暝—¼š˜‚š—½š—°š—µš—®š˜ š—¶š˜€ š—²š—®š˜€š—¶š—¹š˜† š—±š—¼š—»š—² š—»š—¼ š—ŗš—®š˜š˜š—²š—æ š—µš—¼š˜„ š—³š—®š—ŗš—¼š˜‚š˜€ š˜†š—¼ļæ½...