๐‹๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ || Wakasa Im...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ fantasialastrange

โ”‚ Wakasa Imaushi "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
TR CHAPT 226||The Apple of our Eyes
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Epilogue
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘œ๐‘

Twenty Nine

2.2K 109 47
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ fantasialastrange

𝓹.𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

I put my helmet on and started the engine. I sped up, not minding if some police would jail me. Wakasa tailed me and with his speed, he managed to catch up with my Ducati. Every second that passes, I can feel my anxiety growing.

With narrow eyes, I gripped the handle more to double my speed. Cold sweat trickled on my forehead when I realized it was raining.

Why would it rain now? the cold air hug my bare back still wearing my silk black dress and sweater I drive faster, every second counts as my twins are on the line.

I heard a loud growl from Wakasa when we sight the amusement park where Cielo is raising hell.

The rain continues to cascade as I'm near reaching the park, the cold wind blew drastically the moment I saw what's happening.

More than a hundred people are gathered here, and in the middle are the three known gangs, standing right in the amusement park.

You can see that they're the three deities of how hostile their demeanor is to each other's existence.

I looked back when I crossed to an ambulance. What happened now? I push my bad thoughts away when they start to cramp my sanity. Of course, there's no way that my twins are in the ambulance. I'm certain my twins are alright.

"Get a hold of yourself Takeomi!!"

I heard someone shout, but I am not here for the war; I'm here for my twins.

I gripped the handle more and balanced myself to stand on the bike before jumping out, letting it crash right into Cielo's spot, yet he managed to avoid the uncontrolled bike. 

"The fuck?!"

As soon as I landed perfectly on the ground, I didn't waste any time running straight to him, while the other gang stayed silent because of the shock.

I heard Wakasa's loud growl beside me as he ran by my side while I closed the distance between me and Cielo. 

"Who the hell is she?"

"Is that one of the deities?"

"The fuck why there's a white leopard beside her?"

No one dared to stop me from walking until I reach Cielo's spot, Wakasa still guarding my side look at Cielo.

I pull out the katana that I have and point it directly at him. That's when the other executives recognized me, and without any thought, they bowed to me.

"Cielo, Where's my twins?"

I ask him still helmet in tack on my head. I pant trying to calm myself from everything that's happening.

I look back at South with nothing but my malevolent tact, his demoniac expression earlier becomes soft at the moment he notices me.

"Stella you're here! Grazioso!"

He exclaimed graciously, but I was not in the mood to welcome him warmly the way he did it. I hold the katana tighter as I point it at him.

"Cielo my twins are missing!"

I exclaimed, making the other executives stunned. Cielo looked at me with such a worried and dark facade.

The whole place was totally silent as I confronted South. No one dared interrupt us. Only the sound of rain could be heard as I waited for his answer. 

"You What?! You lost the twins?!"

Now he's the one who's panicking? this fucker, he didn't know?! I bite my lips out of frustration.

"Fuck Cielo! Find my twins!"

I can't calm down. My hands are trembling, now that I've seen how big this fight is. Anything is necessary to take down the other deity.

Shit! If they won't give me my twins, I'll just slaughter this place into pieces.

"What happened, Stella?! Why didn't you inform me that you were coming!?"

He shouted back. I pointed the katana more at his neck before answering. 

"I just got back from my Hawaii trip with my twins to come straight to Japan, but the moment we stepped out of the airport, someone drugged me!" 

I shout back at him, I'm eager to find my twins,

I look back when my eyes catch familiar features; white-blond hair, long eyelashes, even the rain couldn't hide those features that I imprint in my memories. 

I run immediately to the guy that abduct my twins, He's not wearing a mask, now I can clearly see the scars on his side lips.

My white leopard instantly follows me, the moment I close our distance I grab his neck.

I clenched my jaw and stared at him. 

"Where are my twins?" But he just laughed annoyingly at my question. 

"You got in here fast, mommy." 

He answered, that's when I saw the metal pipe he was holding. 

"See my white leopard beside me?" I pointed it out, and he saw how hostile my pet was to him. 

"One wrong move and you'll lose four of your limbs."

I threatened before I threw him on the ground and pinned him. Wakasa immediately growled at him. 

"Where are my twins?" 

I asked again. Wakasa leans closer to him, making him get caught in his sharp fangs.

"Fuck Koko! Get her children!"

The one he called got my twins. That's when I realized it was Koko.

He looked mature, and I could tell that something had changed. Where is Inui anyway?

"Nilla-chan?"

I heard Koko but my attention is on my twins. It's like a big knife finally leave my chest the moment I saw my twins.

"Wakasa get them."

I murmured to my white leopard. I look at my twins who have some scratches on them. I gritted my teeth and point my katana at him.

"You harm them?"

I ask the still pinned man on the ground, I smirk before cutting his cheeks. Of course there's no way that he'll get away from it.

"Mama!"

I stare back at my children who are running back to me. I hug them immediately, leaving the scar guy.

I breathe lightly as I feel their warm hug on this rain. Finally. Before looking back at the chaotic crowd.

South attend us and gets the twins in my grasp.

"You two got me worried."

He murmured I immediately take my twins away with him and look at him furiously.

"Kakucho, take my twins away, contact Narumi, and make sure that they'll be safe before you come back here."

He immediately nodded and held my twins, but my twins didn't move. They stared back at me using those deep lilac orbs.

"Mama we beat the one who hurt us."

I look back at them with wide eyes. Is that why they have scratches? But why didn't they beat their abductors earlier then?

"Mama we can't risk your situation earlier that's why we didn't fight them."

Washi confesses while Kana is nodding. I sigh and smile. They're worried about me the way I'm worried to them.

"But baby you made mama worry."

I uttered softly that's when someone shouted.

"South! What in the fuck are you doing?! You'll pay for what you did to Draken!" 

I gulp after hearing that voice, it's been a while since I heard Omi but he sounds so stressed and agitated.

I hug my twins once again before I let Kakucho take them.

"Whoever tries to follow them, I'll hunt your generations down."

I threat and raised my katana back to South. 

"You did what?"

That's when I recognized the other gangs' visages. I saw some of the first generations of Black Dragons and Manjiro.

"Ellenilla?"

Omi blurted out in shock. I chew my cheeks before sighing.

"This is the battle of Deities you triggered Cielo?"

He hummed behind me. That's when the fight started. I looked around and saw the other two big gangs. Kanto Manji Gang and Brahman.

"South! Why did you kill Draken?! He wasn't even a formal member of Brahman!"

Takeomi shouts angrily. I look back at him and wait for his attack on Cielo, but to my shock, Cielo moves.

"This is a war."

He uttered darkly and was about to punch Takeomi when Benkei shield his body and take Cielo's punch.

"Take care of Brahman's princess."

No matter how loud the crowd is, I can clearly hear what he just said.

Of course, there's no way in hell that I would forget his low deep voice. I laugh a bit and look at the princess. Princess? So he has a new princess now?

I waited for them to fight South. I need to look at the princess when the three of them are not around. It seems like they're protective of her, especially Waka. Although she's their leader. 

The three of them stood before South ready to fight him, and that was my sign before I made my way to 'the princess.'

"Stella?"

Cielo called me, but I was already in front of the princess. I held her cheeks before reaching her neck.

"Senju!"

I heard they called her but she's too focused on me too.

"Eh? Princess? Are you Waka's? "

I held her neck tighter, but before I could lift her neck in the air, she suddenly kicked me. I released my grasp on her the sooner she could hit me.

I smirk and brush my hair up, Now that's Waka's move.

"Senju, don't fight her!"

Takeomi shouted but she didn't listen. She released another flying kick, but before it could reach me, someone stopped it and pulled me into a warm embrace.

"Nilla-chan." 

I gulp after hearing those words.

My mind went blank and, everything stopped the moment that I comprehended what he had just done.

I blink twice before I look up at him. 

He grew taller.

Blond hair, dark inky lifeless eyes that weren't the same. I smile after recollecting my thoughts.

He's one of the reasons I am here.

"Manjiro."

I murmured. His eyes look so lifeless now, but I can see a glimpse of light in them as he stares at me.

He pulls me into a tight hug and caresses my head.

"Where have you been Ellenilla?"

I gulp when he called my whole name this is the first time he called me that, I release the hug and look at him again. He looks so lost.

"Come with me Nilla, I'll take care of you, just I promised." He uttered.

"Mikey?!"

The guy who has scars in between his lips exclaimed while looking at us he lost his composure for a moment after hearing what Manjiro wants. I shook my head and held his face.

"Things have changed, Manjiro. I'm here to take care of you this time."

He looks unsatisfied with my remedy, but I just smile. There's no way I'm leaving him here without achieving anything.

"I'm here to take you back, not the other way around."

I said, but to my shock, he held my hand that's on his face.

"So you're going to save me?"

He murmured, I can feel my insides hurting because of what he just said. Why does he sound so tired? Am I late already?

"Yes, Manjiro, I'll save you."

"But there's no saving me now."

He answered before he pulled my face and planted a soft kiss on my cheeks.

"You either come with me or you're not going to save me, Nilla."

He declared before turning his back to me. My eyes widened when I saw him leaving. I looked back at my white leopard that immediately get what I want.

"Stop him, Wakasa! "

I shout and command my white leopard to stop Manjiro from leaving.

The other gang members look at me oddly. Even Manjiro looks back with what I just decree.

When I feel a sudden stare at my back that send chills down my spine, I blow my cheeks. Damn. Why did I even name my white leopard next to him?

"What Nilla?"

Manjiro ask as he look at my white leopard that's in front of him now.

I heard someone laugh. I fixed my stare at my white leopard, who stands proudly in front of Manjiro, showing his dominant nature.

"Did the leash just name her pet next to the known white leopard?"

The princess of Brahman uttered, I blow my cheeks before walking to the man beside him. I think I know him.

Letting my white leopard withhold Manjiro for a while, that's when Kakucho arrived.

"Mistress, that's Hanagaki Takemichi."

He introduced, I look at the man in front of me when I saw someone that I know in him. I blink twice if ever my eyes are playing tricks on me. 

"Shin?"

I uttered before leaning into him. He looks like him but he didn't totally resemble Shin, yet there's something in him that makes him look like him. Now I know why Kakucho said he could help me.

"Ellenilla-chan."

He murmured I irk my forehead and tilt my head. How did he know my name? That's when I noticed the other gang's gossip.

"Leash..., don't tell me the unknown leader of Rokuhara Tandai is the leash of the Black Dragon?"

The crowd stopped fighting and looked at me for a second.

"Wait, isn't she a famous model?"

"That's the famous leash of the first generation of Black Dragons!"

"They're the same person?"

"She's that big catch?"

I didn't mind the rumor and look back at Takemichi.

"You. You need to help me."

I said, trying to sound a little daunted, and to my surprise, he immediately nodded in response to my command. I looked at him oddly. Is he really this easy to talk to?

"Kakucho wants you, so you're coming with me and you'll help me take Manjiro back."

I declare, checking if he's going to agree again. My jaw drops when he nods eagerly again.

"I'll help you no matter what Ellenilla-chan says."

He confirm, still confused with his attitude. I nodded. Weird.

That's when I saw a scene that almost  take my breath away. My heart pumps out of fear, seeing the almost beat-face of them.

Cielo was beating Waka and Benkei so hard that the two were just barely standing now.

I chew my cheeks and calm myself. Fuck, How should I handle this?!

"Wakasa! Baby here! "

I yelled at my white leopard who attended to me immediately, but to my shock, the long blond violet pony-tailed man also looked back at me.

"Waka."

I murmured, but right now my priority is to stop Cielo. He might kill the father of my twins.

"Cielo stop! Haitani take Manjiro's executives!"

As I run to Cielo, I issue the command. It would be a loss if Manjiro and his executive left now.

"On it, Mistress."

I run faster and put force to my feet before jumping and aiming for Cielo's neck, He stumbles a bit.

"South You'll listen to me. Wakasa don't let him touch them."

I command before looking up at him.

My white leopard growls loudly before guarding Benkei and Waka. South looks unsatisfied as I stand in front of him as he heard my command. 

I can clearly see that his eyes are starting to lose it. No, shit.

He was about to attack me when I managed to kick his hand away. He looked at me before he stood proudly.

"Stella, this is a war! Why would you guard the Brahman?!"

He shouted at me madly. I blink and look at him calmly before reaching for his nape.

"Cielo, the man that you're trying to take down, is the father of my twins."

The rain intensified as Cielo looked back at me with surprise.

"What?"

I ignored him and looked back at the Brahman's princess. It should be okay for her to fight South if she's one of the deities. Knowing that Waka and Benkie are beat now.

"Hey, princess! Why not fight my wild dog?!"

I shout, for the least, she'll keep Cielo busy while I'm dealing with the invisible Manjiro.

The first generation, particularly Waka, is taken aback by what I have just demanded. The princess looked at me fiercely before running to South.

"Senju! Don't!"

Takeomi opposed. Oh yeah, now that I remember, Omi's little sister is the Brahman's leader. Why did he even let her little sister have a dangerous position?

The princess fought South and I saw how Cielo looked excited for a moment. This violent man is unbelievable.

I look back at Manjiro, who's waiting for me patiently. We stand in front of each other.

"I'll take you back Manjiro even if it means that I'll fight you."

I declare and saw how dark he look at me before he took off his coat.

"Then fight me here now Ellenilla, if I win you'll be mine."

I brush my hair before looking at my paired heels, I sigh before I grin, Callie, you did a great job picking an outfit for a war damn it. I took off my sweater too and look at him.

I hope I can manage this.

"If I win you'll follow me Manjiro."

I bargain.

I gulp, I know he has his dark urges just like Cielo, so fighting him would be dangerous. No one dares to move in the intense atmosphere that we start.

"Don't hold back, Nilla-chan."

Manjiro noted before launching his nuclear kick. I smile before raising my leg and clashing it against his leg. We stare at our legs, which are in mid-air. His force is too strong, but I can handle it. We didn't train with each other for years for nothing.

"Why did you leave Nilla-chan?"

He said, still holding his legs against mine. I gathered all my strength and kicked him, but he did the same thing. We ended up flying away.

Standing with my feet and hands on the ground, I balanced myself. Just like me, Manjiro stood with half his body on the ground too. We really kick each other that hard, ha?

"The fuck with that strike?!"

"She stopped Mikey's kick!?"

"Mikey flew too!"

The others look at us with shock, but I immediately stand up and strike first at Manjiro.

I released my solid kick that made him tumble a bit, but that was not enough to take him down. As soon as he got back, he launched his kick back at me, but I avoided it thanks to my slippery heels.

I slip down to his kick, but I can see how powerful it is because of the wind that I feel underneath it. I look back at him and see that he's smiling.

"Now you're fighting me seriously, Nilla-chan."

He said his smile touched an unknown feeling inside me. It was like talking to a Manjiro that I've known before. The rain poured heavily and the cold breeze hugged my bare back as I stared at him.

"Manjiro, what are you doing right now?"

I ask as I stand before him. His eyes gloom again. 

"Draken died, Emma died, Izana died, Baji died, and Shin died." 

I started. Now I can feel my muscles trembling as I continue to talk. A lot of people have died in the last few years that I'm not around. Do they really die that easily? Why? It doesn't make any sense.

"What happened to the era that you wanted? You built a gang to protect everyone right?" 

I asked again, but he just looked at me with a betrayal stare.

"Where are you, Nilla?" 

He asked me back, now he's staring at me coldly. 

"Why did you leave me? Why did you leave me when I needed you the most? " 

I can feel thousand of sharp knives dig inside me while he stares at me. 

"Where are you?! I've been alone all this time! Now you want to save me?! How? You left me! You left me after Shinichiro, Baji, Emma, Izana, and Ken-chin left!" 

He's not crying but I can say that he's almost losing it. Tears form in my eyes as I feel how hard it is for him before I reach and hug him. 

"I'm sorry Manjiro I left, I'm sorry—" 

But he pushed me away and, to my surprise, he suddenly kicked me. I almost adhered to the ground with his sudden move when someone caught me. I looked up and saw Takemichi.

He looks at me with a worried expression, yet his determination almost overwhelmed me.

"I'll help you Ellenilla-chan, please. I want to help Mikey-kun."

He said and help me to stand. Manjiro looks at us with shock.

"Mikey-kun, you've never been alone! We're always here." 

He started. I gulp, still trying to process what Manjiro said. He's right, I left him, but I can't afford to lose him. 

"Manjiro you're right I left you, but I'm willing to risk anything to get you back now. Anything!"

That's when I saw Manjiro laugh a bit. 

"Then try me, Ellenilla. I told you, you either come with me or you're not going to save me." 

I ran to him again, but before I could kick him, he held my leg, raising it in the air. I panicked for a moment when I realized he was going to toss my leg straight to the ground. Instinctively, I used my other leg to release another kick straight into his face.

After kicking him, I had no choice but to fall on the cold ground when a fluffy texture caught me.

I hissed and looked at my forearm that had received a scratch afore head looking at the one who caught me. I smiled when I saw my big baby purring.

"Aww nice catch baby, thank you."

My white leopard slowly stood me up using his back, and to my surprise, he growled loudly, causing the other to come to a halt for a moment.

I saw how aggressive he was looking at Manjiro, showing all his fangs and shrewd stares at him. 

He growled once again and was about to attack Manjiro when I muzzled him.

"Hush baby, this is mommy's fight." 

I comforted him, but he answered me with his more aggressive growl.

Shit, he's being protective. 

I look up at him before smiling at my white leopard sweetly. 

"Darling, please let mommy fight. I won't be hurt again. I promise." 

I assured, before kissing his nose, his wild demeanor instantly changed into a soft one. He licked me once before he mewled and left still giving Manjiro dagger stares.

"The fuck? How could she talk to a leopard like it's a kitten?"

I heard someone mutter but it doesn't matter, I look back at Manjiro who's watching me carefully.

"You really are a mother now Nilla-chan."

His expression becomes soft as he stares at me.

"That's how I wish to see in years to Emma and Ken-chin but they left me already."

His eyes are full of sadness while looking at me, I sigh and fight him again, I can't be swayed by emotion again I need to take him down.

I run to him and start fighting again, we fight until I manage to kick him so hard that he met the ground.

"Mikey-kun!"

Takemichi yelled but I didn't stop, I run to him once more, I need to catch him off guard but he immediately stands to block my attack with his dominant leg.

"Tsk."

I hissed and look at him he's full of scratches now. I stare at him but to my shock, he's looking at me with wide eyes like he's seeing something unbelievable.

"Why?"

He asks with a tired but surprised tone, I pant for a while and stare at the cloud, the rain finally stops.

"Why are you on her side? Onii-chan? Emma? Baji? Ken-chin? Izana?"

Not only me but the one who heard him stop and look at him astounded, is he hallucinating? That's when I heard motorbike engine but I didn't bother to look I just focus on Manjiro.

I walk towards him and slap him so hard to wake his delusions. Why the hell is he hallucinating?

"Manjiro come to your senses!"

I yelled and kick his face, what the hell is he talking about? 

"Mikey!"

A union shout that's when I saw new faces.

"That's the Toman's former captains!"

I look back at the new arrivals. Where eight boys stood behind me, looking at Manjiro with such worried expression.

"Pah-chin kun, Mitsuya,Hakkai, Smiley, Angry, Chifuyu, Peh yan, Inue...."

Hanagaki called them in shock, wearing a black uniform and some symbols engraved on it.

"Nilla-chan?!" Inui shockingly called me. I look back at Manjiro who's stunned as the other guys stand before me.

"We're going to help you Nilla-chan, we're going to get Mikey back."

Takemichi said that's when the Brahman's princess stand beside me, I look at her oddly but she beamed, she looks fine after fighting Cielo, Waka do train her well.

"We have the same goal at all Mistress."

She aforesaid and look at Manjiro.

"Ha! Fortissimo! If this is what Stella wants then let it be!"

I look at Cielo who has a big scratch on his face, I can feel my eyes loom on what he said.

"Cielo."

"You know I can't ignore it if you want it."

He snickered before hugging me.

"Is this really the guy who triggered the war?"

Takeomi said while he look at South, I smile as the Brahman, Former Toman members and Rokuhara Tandai stand beside me.

"Manjiro, I'm here now."

I uttered before a lone tear escape his eyes. I run to him but he's still on guard, he tried to kick me but he leaves a free opening on his side.

I take the chance to kick his open spot with so much force and pin him on the ground. I sit on his stomach and hug him.

"Manjiro you've never been alone without me. You have your own family, stop tormenting yourself. Stop focusing on what you've lost.

I uttered painfully, I'm not in his shoes to know what he's partaking in now but losing all the people you want to protect is not easy, it's not something that you can accept but we need to move forward.

"Think about what you still have."

I feel his light embrace until it becomes tighter. He gasps before he buried his face to my shoulder.

"Ellenilla-chan."

He gently spoke but I can feel him trembling, I hug him tighter. I clear my

"I have twins now Manjiro, I may not be Emma but they are your family now."

My voice broke as I stated it to him. I can feel him tremble more until a moist substance touches my shoulder. I chuckled a bit and caress his back. Hushing the crying Manjiro in my arms.

"I'm home. Finally home."

He admittedly defeats. I smile before hushing him that's when I feel his soft breath.

"Manjiro?"

I check but I was answered by his soft hummed.

"Is he actually sleeping right now?"

I ask but the people around me just laugh, they're laugh thundered while I'm waiting for their answer.

"We saved him."

I uttered and put Manjiro's head to my lap, he's sleeping tightly and there's a visible smile on his lips. I can feel myself tearing up with this sight.

"Oh god Manjiro." I hug him softly before the other joins me.

"You save him Ellenilla-chan."

Takemichi said I smile back at them.

"Without you, I won't achieve this."

Until we feel a soft cold wind blew to us. I laugh and shrugged.

"Guess you're happy with this sight Shin?"

I murmured, I look up and see the Kanto Manji Gang looking at Manjiro and me.

"Mikey."

The scar brat said I won't ever forget that he abduct my twins.

"Nilla-chan!"

That's when Koko and Inue joined me. No, they hug me both.

"Thank you."

I smile softly. We may lose someone, but we still have something to protect too.

TWENTY NINE IZ UP 乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

179K 9.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
Mine? || Lando Norris ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Juria131199

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

766K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...