the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#50:gender reveal party!|

188 14 0
By cutemuffins0

: seventh month of pregnancy / 1:45 pm
April 18 :

"the party must be a great time for my dearest hoseok here" sulli said, squishing hoseok's cheeks as she gave him a big box for her gift of honor.

"yes mom, but please don't be so aggressive on him" yoongi scolded, sulli just giggled and placed a little kiss on hoseok's forehead.

Yoongi's parents have been visiting hoseok week after week, but they stopped last month due too early progress of new projects.

but at least they will be witnessing the party, which is the gender reavel.

hoseok was excited to see their impression towards the party, they will be surprised either shocked.

"yoongs, i need your help" jungkook arrived at the room, distracting their lovely chat.

"with what?" yoongi answered, following jungkook.

"the balloons"

Hoseok was preparing his simple dress with sulli, telling him with what which he would wear or what he should dressed.

sulli had gotten a lift from her weight, from skinny to a thick women real quick, hoseok couldn't think of any other reason's why she have been like that.

"mom?" hoseok called.

"yes sweetie?"

"what is the feeling of mating?" sulli suddenly stopped on her findings of the dress, looked at the asking boy and gave him a smile.

"let's sit first" she suggested and sat on the soft mattress, hoseok did as she told and sat beside her.

"it's unique for a destined thingy, but if your ready it's a different feeling I say." she stated, taking hoseok's hand and holding it, caressing it.

"yoongi will never hurt you, i know my son. He can wait as long as your ready sweetie, but please learn how to trust him, it's for yourself too" she added, smiling at hoseok.

hoseok give her a little smile, "do you and him mate when yoongi's on your womb?" he suddenly asked. Sulli almost choked in air.

"o-oh ahm... to answer it, we didn't. we are truly believing that is harmful, but we can't assure it so you better try it when the baby is out" she exclaimed, not really sure if it was dangerous or something bad.

hoseok just mod as they hugged, Sulli patted her back for some extra relaxation.

"i haven't seen seokjin for a while, where is he by the way?" the queen asked, same as hoseok who didn't seen the older.

hoseok gave her a confused look, which it'll be an answer to the question.

"maybe he'll be in the party" hoseok said, Sulli hummed and stood up, taking hoseok's hand to her.

"let's just get dress up, shall we?" she stated, able to went to her own clothes.

"we shall" the giggled and started dressing up for the party.
-
"yoongs it's like this" jungkook groaned frustrated, teaching the alpha a million time's now.

They were just fixing the balloons, hoseok will blow it up for the gender to be reveled.

"aish it's hard okay!" he said, raising his voice but to only jungkook who didn't mind, because he was already ready for it to come.

"i know but you had to try-"

"hey ahm.. Jungkook" taehyung greeted, with a simple dress and a natural make-up holding his beautiful fitures.

"o-oh hi, tae" the lovebirds claimed each other, closing the distance as they talk.

Leaving yoongi all frustrated and angry.

"YAH! HELP ME WITH THIS!" he shouted, hearing a chuckle from the boy. "don't laugh at me." "okay okay, sorry"

taehyung went to the room with jimin, chatting before opening the door knob and twisted it.

"hii!" taehyung greeter with a grind of smile after seeing how lovely their freind is.

same as jimin who are blissed on hoseok's beauty and how elegant he is.

"oh hii tae!" he said looking at them, hoseok apparently had a butterfly make-up.

it was going on the eye's to his lips, and his neck, he looks like a eteral beauty.

"your so pretty!!" taehyung jumped over to hoseok, clinging to him as if he was a big fan of the boy. "thank you, and you too" hoseok said.

taehyung smiled and whispered something to the boy that made him giggle.

jimin kissed hoseok forehead for a appraised moment for hoseok's beauty.

"I'm excited for the gender's reveal" taehyung spoke, seeing sulli on the other glass paterned mirror.

"me too, excited to see your reactions!"

"how come? of course we will be happy and able to make a different expressions" jimin said but hoseok only smiled and took his hand.

"just y'all wait" standing up as the dress fall in between his legs, it's just a thin dress matching flower sandals and a soft color to his bump's side.

jimin can't risist and hugged the omega.

"I'm so proud of you" he loved to make him confident and comfortable, happy on what he deserved this year.

"i am too chim" the hug was really soft and with pure admiration.

"guy's how bout'me?" taehyung pouted the two of them parted away from each other and held taehyung's in for another great hug.

"it's so cute to see you guy's like that" sulli commented, seeing them like brother's and own blood like.

They smiled joyfully, being careful to hoseok and his bump. it was so big and circled.

the music's are turned on, through the room they have danced and made their bodies imitate each one of the beats.

sulli began dancing too, enjoying the first time of letting her body controlled by the musical beats.

"your highness, the party is going to start" the maid declared, all of them stopped and got ready right away.
-
"you are so gorgeous, pup" yoongi whispered huskily on hoseok's ear, holding hoseok's waist as he shatter his fingers around it.

"thank you" hoseok thanked him, admiring his alpha's presence around his back.

the party will start as m.c jungkook are going to be the first spoken of the most important part of the event.

The party was so great, food's on table's, lots of people around. the only thing that is bothering him, was that his own parents weren't there.

he don't want to stress himself so he thought that they were just late or something like they were still getting ready.

"pup" yoongi called, he was saying something but didn't get the omega's full attention.

"yes?" hoseok answered, anumused.

"are you okay? is something bothering you?"

"I'm fine, it's just... Appa and eomma"

"oh" yoongi walked off, jungkook began to speak fluently. hoseok didn't noticed that his alpha was no longer on his back.

Yoongi went to outside, walking to the nearest silent wall, and dialed someone to the phone.

it didn't answered on the first call, but luckily it had been answered on the second.

"hello?" a girl spoke, yoongi assumed that it was hoseok's mom.

"hello Mrs.jung, your son is waiting for you" yoongi said in a professional tone, he didn't want them to know that he was the one who dialed them.

"is he? were coming. i'm sorry if we're late we just had f-few thing's to do" she stuttered, it made the alpha confused.

"it's okay, take your time. the party will not be that fast, please don't pressure yourselves" he said then hung up, he went back inside, assuming that hoseok is already finding him.

"where did you go?" hoseok said, sternly. Angry at his alpha's behavior for leaving him behind.

"just had a call, no worries-"

"every day, every time your on your calls." he said walking off, sitting at their table.

"sorry, I just had to call them"

"who?"

"u-uh-"

"okay let's give it up for, QUEEN JUNG HOSEOK!" jungkook screamed on the mic, all of them clapped their hand's as the queen will be speaking on the current party.

hoseok went to the stage, jungkook helped him so he can't have an accident due to the big stadium.

he held the mic, fixing his throat and voice before speaking.

"hello good afternoon to all of you, please do enjoy this wonderful day that we served. I hope that you guy's will be appreciated by our baby here" he said, pointing at the bump as he heard giggles mostly laughs.

it was so a goal for him that his now village is trusting him with their own, his name was their future partner.

as the speech go on, hoseok ended it with his tears of joy as he screamed the prayers for him and the baby.
-
"you will pop the balloon one-by-one until it'll lewes out a colorful one" yoongi said the instructions, hoseok nodded and held the sharp thing on his hand.

he was washed by the sadness when his parent's didn't still came, but was ashamed when the door's were opened and revealed his parents.

he smiled and waved at them, happily earning a smile back and a kiss from the wind.

"okay now, pop it slowly" yoongi said, and hoseok intertwined his fingers with yoongi, yoongi looked at his smiling omega. "we will pop it" hoseok said and carefully popped the balloon.

flinched by it, but yoongi held him as their eye's met each other's embraces.

It didn't showed any colors, as they continued on popping each of the balloons with the sharp thing.

when they had popped the third Balloon, the colors splashed out from it, the crouds clapped their hands and was shouting 'congratulations!'.

they still continued on popping the last two balloons, the first one was a fail, and the second was an extremely easy to find the last color.

Blue and pink.

hoseok smiled and held his bump, seeing the croud with pure smile and happiness, the kids were very happy, jumping at the same condition.

he checked taehyung and jimin's reactions, their face was anourmosly funny, it was unbelievably funny and happy.

he laughed at it, got shocked when the sudden touched of lips on his, softly moving with his.

parting away, foreheads are together as they sniffed their own breaths and eye's closed with their dancing bodies.

"i love you" yoongi whispered through hoseok's ear, snuggling on his neck.

"i love you more"

"thank you for such an incredible year"

"thank you too, I'm so glad you came to my life"

"me too pup, me too" they kissed once again, as the celebration begins.

(yezzz, it's twins. and guy's thank you for the 3k reads! I really appreciate it, thank to the one's who really supported this book, more chapters to come, and more sweet moments will escape on your thoughts.
were so close to the end, but don't worry I'll make it a lovely time for y'all, lastly it will have 'special chapter's'.

Luv lot's! <8)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 5.7K 45
Jungkook, a professional district basket ball player, went for a match in Daegu town. He heard his teammates talking about a certain cute boy but he...
19.5K 885 33
Daddy Issues, a YoonSeok/Sope Fanfiction [COMPLETED] -"Momma, can Seok-Seok be my daddy?"- .... A cheesy sope/yoonseok romance in which Jung Hoseok i...
69.7K 5.7K 45
❝There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. If it means killing the bloodsuckers keeping him captive, I promise to move Hell and Heaven to have him back...
12K 690 25
After an accident, Yoongi was left paralyzed from the waist down. Being his misfortune he picked up drawing and loved to draw the scenery outside of...