Visible Invisible

By siwons_mine

Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" Wha... More

Introduction
"I am Shy!!"
"New Intern"
"Live in with me"
"Our Home!"
"Well-raised!"
"Assurance!"
"Opening myself up to you."
"At my Worst!"
"Good night.."
"Eat Healthy!"
"My Little Secret!"
"Take care, Hyung!"
"List out things."
"Anything."
"Why?"
"I think, I like you.."
"Talk it out!"
"Fell for you.."
"Cuddles"
"Romantic!"
"Better with you.."
"When?"
"Birthday!"
"4 days left."
"Introduction"
"Precious"
"The group chat."
"The Party!"
"A Kiss!!"
"Miss or Miss"
"Missing."
"Gone?"
"What are you even talking about!?"
"It was Him!"
"3 years later"
"Game Play!"
"Heart beat!"
"What exactly happened!?"
"This happened!"
"That was me."
"Happy!!"
"It's my wedding time!! 🥳"
"Mine"
"An year later...."
An announcement.

"09"

272 35 4
By siwons_mine

"I still have 9 days left, you know? I will be free from then. We can practice making babies!" I said and he turned towards me with me shocked expression. "That's ok. But, what 9 days?" He asked sitting beside me.

"Ohh.. That's nothing, I will be working for more 9 days in that company. And later, I will be free?" He shook his head. "Why?" He asked.

"For experience. I mean.. I have different plans, baby. Don't worry. Once these 9 days are over I will tell you everything, ok? About our wedding, future plans, etc. Ok?" He pouted, sighing. "Ok!"

I leaned in to kiss him. That would bey first kiss. I squealed internally. He smiled and He pushed my face away and kissed me on the cheek. "Naughty, Jungkook!" He said and got up.

I pouted and whined in my seat. He made his way to our bedroom. I followed him, nonetheless. He changed his outfit and sat on the bed.

"When can I have my first kiss?" I asked. He sat beside me and pinched my cheek. "Of course, Jungkookie. I will kiss you and I want our first kiss to be special!" He said and slept behind me.

I put my hand on his waist and I heard him moan a little. He quickly put his hand on his mouth. I chuckled and slid my hand and put it on the bed. "What are you doing?" He said, taking his hand away from his mouth.

"Nothing." I said and rolled over to my place, beside him. He hmphed and rolled to his side. I hugged him from behind, "Good night, baby!" He squirmed a little and heard a huff.

"Good night!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 186
BOOK ONE. ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌...
1K 265 31
(Cover by @Voidelove) Would you love me? Even if I turned out to be not what you thought I was? Will you turn your back on me like the others? Will I...
556 21 21
Y/N : I missed you a lot. Why did you came late? JIMIN : I am sorry PRINCESS... IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ....READ THE BOOK (my first book)
5.5K 653 55
" Why did you suddenly kiss me??!!"- Park Y/n " Just follow what I do"- Jeon Jungkook An encounter with a stranger changes my life... Make me feel w...