𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

Door gxrleenk

They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The F... Meer

𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗑 𝖺𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

20K 799 29
Door gxrleenk

The Grover Mansion was hustling and bustling with preparations. Lights were being hung outside. Curtains were being draped all around. Gorgeous jasmine flowers were being added to make the decorations even more beautiful. The aroma of the different desi delicacies was spread around the whole house.

Today wasn't just any day. An engagement was happening. And not anyone's, but Nandini and Armaan's. They both were going to slip a ring on each other's fingers, claiming each other as theirs. But they didn't want to claim each other. This wasn't an engagement where the girl is blushing like a mad women and the groom is dreaming about his soon-to-be bride. Not at all! Instead, they are thinking of ways on how to kill each other and get out of this marriage.

Both of them were confused. Neither one of them knew what was really going on. All they knew was, they both were going to get married and become stuck with each other for the rest of their lives. It all happened in a sudden. Just three days back they had got the biggest shock of their lives and today their engagement was taking place. It was hard for them. First of all, they didn't expect each other to say 'yes' for this marriage. Secondly, they had only agreed for their families and not their happiness. And third and worst of all, they hated each other.

They didn't know what to do but went with the flow. It was all on destiny now.

•   •   •   •   •

Nandini secured her dupatta in place and was all ready for her engagement. She didn't know how this day already came. A few days back she was just informed about a proposal and today, that same proposal is going to become her fiancé.

But currently, Nandini was looking gorgeous. She was wearing a beautiful light sage green lengha that had fine light pink embroidery in it. It had long sleeves which also had embroidery in them. She had a matching net dupatta with it, that was pinned to her shoulder. This beautiful lengha was picked by her brother and she loved it. Her jewelry was also matching with her lengha.

Her lengha nor her jewelry were heavy or extravagant. She liked it simple, just like makeup. And her face. Her face was already beautiful it self that she didn't need any makeup. So she chose not to get a beautician and did her makeup herself. Her makeup only consisted of a light shade of lipstick with some basic makeup items. Her hair was also beautifully curled and half pinned up. All together, Nandini looked as if she was ready to knock down all the hearts of those boys out there.

Nandini was putting on her anklets when her phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, Nandini smiled. She put the phone on speaker and yelled, "Hi meri Janu!!" She heard a squeal from the other side of the phone. "God Nandu, my ears! Calm down." Nandini just giggled and placed the phone to her ear as she was now done putting her anklets on. "So. Tell me, how is your honeymoon going? And how is Darsh?" Jhanvi and Darsh were on their honeymoon in Bora Bora. Darsh had an important business deal to handle which is why they went on their honeymoon 2 months later.

"I love it! Bora Bora is so beautiful! And Darsh, he's fine. Forget about him, you tell me. Are you ready for your engagement?" Nandini had forgotten about the engagement just moments back yet again, was reminded of it. "I don't know yaar! I told you. I don't want to marry him but I am. Just for bhai and papa." Jhanvi sighed as she saw how her friend was not listening to her feelings but others.

"Nandu, if you don't want to, tell bhai or bade papa. You know they'll support you. They aren't forcing you. So why did you agree to marry him!?" Nandini knew Jhanvi was right but she also knew she was right. "But they're happy that I'm marrying that dumb cousin of yours. I don't even know what is so special about him. But their happiness is the most important thing for me. They've done way to much for me and it's time that I do something for them."

"Lord! I know you aren't going to listen to me! So I guess you are stuck with Armaan. But like seriously. How did the person you hate the most end up being the person you are getting engaged too?" "That's what I don't know. Why is god being so cruel with me!?" Jhanvi chuckled from the other side when she heard Nandini's whining voice. While Nandini was whining, she heard Jhanvi and another voice. It seemed as if they were fighting.

Nandini knew who it was. "Darsh? Jhanvi, is that Darsh there?" She didn't hear anything for a second but then heard a masculine voice. "Yes Nandini! It's me. You're friend wasn't giving me the phone to congratulate you for the happiest day of your life." Nandini rolled her eyes at his words because she knew he was being sarcastic.

"Shut up Darsh." Darsh chuckled and said, "Ok! But tell me Nandini, are you happy? If you aren't, I could talk to Jai for-" "No Darsh! You already know my reason for agreeing so don't say anything. It's fine. I'll get over it. But I wish you both were here! Why did you have to go to Bora Bora right now!?" Everyone needs their friends there on their special days and so did Nandini. "Don't worry Nandu. We'll be there for you wedding, hopefully." Jhanvi said. Nandini hummed in response and that's when she heard noises coming from downstairs. "I think...they're here. I need to go." "Ok! Good luck!" After saying a quick 'bye', Nandini hung up the phone call.

She looked at the clock and saw there were only a few moments left until she'd be claimed his fiancée. And before she could even calm herself down, a few of her cousin's knocked on her door and walked in. "Di, your soon-to-be fiancé is here. And they're calling you downstairs." This was it.

•   •   •   •   •

The Oberois had reached Grover Mansion to get their son engaged. All of them were excited. But no one could match the levels of Vanraj's excitement. He had always dreamt of the day to see his grandson married and today his grandson was getting one step closer to his dream.

But on the other hand, Armaan was the least excited of them all. He wasn't even excited. He was just mourning over what was about to happen. He didn't want this marriage. Not even one bit. Armaan preferred staying as a bachelor without anyone sticking their nose into his life. But now he had to marry someone, who he hated, who would stick with him for the rest of his life.

"I'm so damn excited to meet my future bhabhi. Actually future best friend. I have a feeling she won't be grumpy like you." Rishab's excited voice reached his ears. When Rishab and Sameer had found out that Armaan had agreed for marriage, they had thought they were dreaming. They thought Armaan was going to meet the girl and find a way to reject her but the opposite had happened. Neither one of them had expected that. But they were happy. They wanted their friend to have a real girl in his life, that would hopefully take him out of his shell.

"Fuck-" Armaan stopped in mid-sentence as he saw they had reached the entrance where Jai and Aarush were standing to greet them. They had decided the engagement would take place at Grover Mansion without the medias knowledge. It was going to be a very private affair with only a few guests and relatives. No one knew about the engagement of India's hottest bachelor. Armaan didn't want anyone to know he was getting married. So he had discussed it with his grandpa claiming to not tell anyone or else they'll use Nandini against him in the business world. That wasn't Armaan's reason but Vanraj bought it and Armaan was satisfied.

After all the greetings, Armaan and his side of the family came inside the mansion and saw how everything was beautifully decorated. Nandini's side of the family was already there. Some people were staring at the mansion with adoration while others with envy. But that's just human nature.

"Go get Nandini." Armaan heard that and had realized he had forgotten about her. But now he was lost in her thoughts once again. His heart wanted to meet her while his mind was hating her.

And momentarily, the sound of anklets and bangles was heard throughout the whole mansion. The chattering came to an end and everyone's eyes fixed over at where the beautiful sound was coming from. Armaan had immediately recognized this noise and looked over from where this beautiful music like sound was coming from.

Looking up at the stairs, he saw his beautiful soon-to-be wife, clad in a sage green lengha, walking down the stairs ever so elegantly with a few girls by her side. He couldn't see her face as she was looking down but he could imagine how she looked. Beautiful. Nandini walked down the marble staircase gracefully, looking ethereal. Her grace and elegance was adding nothing but exceptional beauty to her already breathtaking look.

When she finally reached where he and their families were standing, she decided to look up. Her kohl-rimmed hazel hues met with his charcoal-black orbs. Each breath they took felt serene, and at that moment, time truly had stopped. Neither one of them had felt what they were feeling right now, ever before. Maybe it meant something. Something deeper then it seems.

Rishab and Sameer were the only ones that had seen them drowning into each other's eyes. So, Rishab elbowed Armaan's arm, making Armaan break their eye-lock. Armaan looked at Rishab and saw him smirking, making him glare at Rishab. Nandini also quickly looked away the moment he did and started thinking about what just had happened.

"Bohot pyaari lag rahi ho." Sunita came forward and pecked Nandini's forehead, making Nandini lightly smile. She felt the motherly warmth in that kiss. The warmth which she missed getting from her mother.

Realizing she hadn't greeted them yet, Nandini bent down to take their blessings but was stopped by Vanraj. "In our family, daughter's don't touch anyones feet." Nandini gave Varnraj a bright smile after hearing him. Armaan was astonished on how she was already making his family fall for her. But he didn't know the magic she held in her. The magic which he'd soon be casted in.

"Oh, I want you to meet someone." Aarush said, after all the greetings were over. Nodding their heads, Armaan's family left with Aarush. The moment they left, Jai was also called down for help. "I'll be right back." Jai squeezed Nandini's shoulder, assuring her and left, leaving the four of them.

There was an awkward silence. Nandini was looking at her bangles while Armaan was looking around. And his friends were just staring at the both of them with tantalizing smiles.

"Seems like he won't introduce us, so I will. Hi, I'm Rishab. Naam toh suna ho ga?" Nandini already sensed his cheery nature through his voice. "And I'm Sameer." She looked at the other guy and could tell he was more introverted. But they both were handsome. "We're his friends. No no, best friends. Somehow." He added the last part after a brief pause. "Best friends? Who would want to be friends with him?" Nandini wanted to say that out loud but stopped herself.

She looked at the hand Rishab had stuck out in front of her. Shaking his hand, she introduced herself. "Nandini." Seeing his smile, Nandini smiled at him. Armaan, who was seeing this, was getting jealous as he saw her hand in his. Even though he was his friend and she meant nothing for him, he still felt jealousy. He didn't know why, and that was the reason why he was trying to get rid of the feeling.

"Nandini, you seem nice and all. So I'm going to give you a piece of advice. Bhaag jao. You have until the wedding day. Run for it. The day you tie the knot, you'll have to live with this grumpy guy for the rest of your life." Nandini let out a little laugh but quickly stopped herself. She didn't want to look weird in front of his friends. She was laughing at the thought of how everyone knew he was grumpy.

"What is so funny?" Armaan spoke as he saw her trying to control her laughter. Nandini looked up at him and saw his handsome face, which she "hated". Ignoring her feelings, she said, "I can laugh at whatever I want. I don't need to give you a reason, nor have one."

Both Rishab's and Sameer's mouth hung open and eyes widened. They didn't expect her to be this feisty. Especially with her soon-to-be husband and that too, in front of his friends. Armaan had told them about her and how he had met her, including all the reason why he hated her, but Rishab and Sameer didn't think he'd be right as he hates almost every girl. They were shocked when Armaan didn't say anything back to her and stood tongue-tied. They liked Nandini already. They knew this feisty girl could get rid of their best friend's ego and make him a cheerful man.

"And now what are you both laughing at?" Armaan was pissed off at her reply and now at his friends, who were also wheezing. "We can laugh at whatever we want and don't need to give you a reason." Annoyed, Armaan rubbed his hand across his face. "I'm already liking you Nandini. We're going to get along so well." Nandini just smiled at Rishab as he matched her energy. They truly were going to get along very well.

"And, do you talk or are you grumpy like your friend?" Nandini asked Sameer, emphasizing the word 'grumpy', as she noticed he was quietly standing there. "Oh god! No. Grumpy? Like him? No thank you. I just don't talk much. But I am not like him." Nandini giggled at how quick Sameer defended himself. Seeing her giggle, Armaan's annoyance started fading away. She looked cute while giggling.

"Sameer is like that. He's the advisor and smart one out of all of us. Armaan is obviously the grumpy and boring one. And then me, I'm the most cool and fun one out of them all. And don't forget, most handsome." Armaan and Sameer scoffed hearing Rishab flaunt himself. "A fun friend and smart friend is always needed. But no one needs a grumpy one. The grumpy one can go and show his ego somewhere else." Nandini had muttered the grumpy part to herself but all three of them heard it. Rishab and Sameer grinned at each other and eyed Armaan, who looked at them annoyed.

"Nandini, come with me. I need you to meet someone." Nandini's aunt came and dragged her away from them. She passed them a quick 'sorry' and went off with her aunt.

The moment she left, Rishab and Sameer turned towards Armaan, with huge grins. Armaan rolled his eyes, knowing what was coming next. "I like her! Dadu has good choice. No wonder why dadi was also amazing!" Rishab said. "Same. I'll be waiting for the day when she changes this cold Armaan into a sweet Armaan." Armaan narrowed his eyes at them and said "Keep hoping and wishing. No one has ever been able to do it and neither will she be able too." Armaan seemed sure she won' be able to, but he didn't know what was written in the future.

•   •   •   •   •

Nandini looked away from Armaan, to the other side and so did Armaan. They both were made to sit next to each other as the ring ceremony was about to start soon.

"You know you're supposed to greet people with a smile and not an ugly glare." Armaan started a conversation. Nandini turned towards him and scoffed. "Doesn't mean if you're a big business tycoon, that you need to be treated with respect." Armaan became alert as he noticed how she called him a businessman for the first time. "Seems like Ms. "I don't want to know who you are", finally figured out who I actually am." Nandini gave him a sarcastic tight-lipped smile while looking at his amused face.

They both looked away and once again, became quiet. Nandini looked at him through the corner of her eyes and sucked in her breath. He was looking so damn fine! His grey suit fit him properly. You could see his muscles through the blazer, which showed how much he worked out. His hair was neatly done, like always. But his face had the same expression he always had. Coldness. 'Arrogant but good looking.' Nandini mentally rolled her eyes at her heart. "Arrogant and ugly." She could feel herself taunting herself. He was handsome and she knew that.

Armaan looked at her and saw her looking away. That is when he realized what he had wanted to tell her. "Look-" He was cut off by their families voices. "I think we should start the ring exchange ceremony now." Everyone agreed, making Armaan and Nandini's heart beat like crazy. It was just the engagement and they were feeling many different things.

Both their families and guests surrounded the couple, to witness the ring ceremony. "First Armaan will put on the ring." A decorated tray that had the ring on it, was forwarded towards Armaan. Armaan looked up and saw his mom smiling while forwarding the plate. He gave her a cold look and grabbed the ring. Sunita's smile fell but she quickly put it back on as she didn't want anyone to see her like this.

"Forward your hand Nandini." Nandini, who was in her own world, quickly hummed, trying not to embarrass herself. She hesitantly forwarded her hand trembling hand. Due to Nandini's hand trembling, it made it hard for Armaan to slide the ring on her finger.

Getting annoyed, Armaan lightly held her small dainty, smooth hand. Nandini's trembling hand froze and she stared at him with wide eyes. His touch caused a spark to run through her body. Armaan quickly slid the ring on her finger and let go of her hand due to all the jerks he was feeling. He looked up at her and saw her looking at him already. No words were said nor no gestures were given. They just staring into each other's eyes, trying to find emotions.

Hearing all the hollering and clapping, both of them quickly looked away. "Your turn Nandini. Now you slip the ring on his finger." She silently nodded and took the ring from the tray that Jai had forwarded. Armaan was lost and didn't forward his hand. Rishab and Sameer saw so Sameer, who was standing behind Armaan, elbowed Armaan, making Armaan quickly forward his hand. Nandini hesitantly slipped the ring on his finger and quickly moved back.

Again, everyone started clapping and Rishab and Sameer started cheering in excitement. "Phas gaya humara dost!" Nandini looked down because of her shyness. She was shocked with herself. She had never felt shy ever in her life before. What was wrong with her?

She looked at her hand and saw her hand adorned with a beautiful ring. It actually was very beautiful. It was a plain simple band. In the middle, there was a medium sized diamond that had little diamonds around it. It was simple yet beautiful. Nandini loved it's simplicity. Armaan's ring was also simple. It was a simple silver band that had a few diamonds, parted away from each other, engraved into the band. These rings showed the world that they were already someone else's.

Both families came up and congratulated them. Aarush tightly hugged Nandini and kissed her forehead. "Varsha would've been so happy right now." Nandini smiled and hugged Aarush tighter, remembering Varsha. "Armaan, I don't know what to say, except for to always keep Nandini happy. That's all I ever want in my life. Her happiness. That's all." Armaan silently nodded but in his mind, he thought about what her father had just told him would be impossible. "Jootha!" Nandini's mind yelled as she saw Armaan nod his head. Satisfied, Aarush moved back with a smile.

"You don't even know how excited I am. I finally get a granddaughter and won't need these three boys anymore for entertainment." Everyone chuckled at Vanraj's statement and his happy figure. "Dadu, just wait a few days and you'll get irritated of her." Armaan tightly brought his lips together, hiding the smirk forming on his lips. "Yes Nandini. I'm excited to have you as our daughter." Nandini hugged Sunita and Vikrant. "God! They are now after her too." Armaan thought, but Nandini thought something else. "At least his family is nice unlike him."

After Rishab and Sameer had finished congratulating, more like annoying Armaan, everyone else came and congratulated Armaan and Nandini. It was weird for both of them to be known as each other's fiancés.

•   •   •   •   •

"I've talked to the priest and he has come with a wedding date. It's after 4 weeks." The engagement had just ended. People had danced, ate lots of food and of course, gossiped. All of the guests had left and now only both the families were here to discuss the wedding date.

Nandini's eyes were the first ones to widen. Just 4 weeks? Even Armaan was shocked. He hadn't even told Nandini what he wanted to say all day long and now his wedding was going to take place in 4 weeks. Neither one of them had thought of it to be this early.

Jai saw Nandini's face and came to her rescue. "Isn't that a bit early? There are many preparations needed to be done for the wedding and 4 weeks is not enough time for it." "Thank you so much bhai! I'll also help you out just like this before your wedding." Nandini thanked Jai. "It is but 4 weeks is enough for everything. What do you guys think?" Nandini looked around and saw Aarush's thinking face. "Please papa, change it from 4 weeks to 4 months. Better yet, 4 years."

"I'm fine with it. Nandini, are you okay with it?" Nandini snapped her head towards Aarush. "Seriously! Why did you have to ask me!?" Nandini didn't what to say. She couldn't say 'no' as Aarush was fine with it. So sighing, Nandini said, "Y..yea." Everyone's faces lit with a smile, except Armaan and Nandini's. "So it's final. Armaan and Nandini's wedding will take place in 4 weeks." Vanraj announced, stopping both Armaan's and Nandini's heartbeats.

The whole family started congratulating each other and they were very happy. Nandini's family had received a great son-in-law and brother-in-law while Armaan's family were going to have Nandini become a part of their family as their daughter and granddaughter. Even though the families were happy, the two weren't. They just hoped these 4 weeks would pass slow and steady, and hopefully never even come.

________________________________________________________________________

Namaste guys!
How did you like this chapter?
Officially engaged!!
Vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!

- Gurleen

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 39.7K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
806K 43.3K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
861K 37K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
2.4M 93.4K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...