Someone Just For Me

By JoieCapulet

Meet Micah D'Vinte, a 29 yr old hardworking and shy Italian woman from the South Bronx, who is still reeling... More

PART 1: Welcome Back
Part 2: First Day
Part 3: New Partner?!
Part 4: Chemistry
Part 5: Honesty Over Everything
Part 6: Anticipation
Part 7: Finally Mine
Part 8: Hell of a Night
Part 9: After the Morning After
Part 10: Sooo??
Part 12: Adjustments
Part 13: Next Monday

Part 11: Questions

1.8K 63 6
By JoieCapulet

Michah POV:
*Standing in the kitchen, staring at all the food in the pantry*
Hmm...I never really realized how much food I tend to buy, yet never sit down to actually enjoy a meal. I never minded eating alone, but it's during those times I was face to face with loneliness. Many times, I tried to date, cooking meals hoping it would impress enough to eventually look pass my "extra accessory." I guess I figured if I was good at everything else, then when that issue came up, it wouldn't matter cause she would be deeply, hopelessly in love by that time. Lol, smh, I was dead wrong!! Now as I prepare these waffles for Dylan, watching those cooking shows was one of the best things I ever did. My mom used to say, "Girl, you gon make some woman a damn good mate. Just make sure she deserves it." Without  a doubt, I have found my wife. Which reminds me, I need to call my mom and see how she doing. She went on a cruise with one of her closest friends  to Tahiti. I surprised her right before her b'day with the tickets hoping she wouldn't say no. I also included one of her girls so she wouldn't have to be by herself. She is always the life of the party,  lol! They remind me of Laverne & Shirley. But honestly, ain't much I wont do for her. She is my best friend. It's time I give her an update on my love life. Thank goodness I finally have one cause I know she was worried. Speaking of my love life, I'm tired asf and barely have any energy but I promised my baby some waffles and I will deliver. The things she allows me to do, smh, lawdddddd! I love how sexually free Dylan is with me, better only be with me! It's like I can explore every fantasy I have ever conjured up and she is completely on GO MODE! The last position puts me in a trance just thinking about it....
*FLASHBACK 2 HRS AGO*
DYLAN: Uhhhh baby fuck! Ur too deep! Damn ur dick is big! Shit!
*assuming the position against the door, legs spread, while Micah grips her hands, pressing her further into the door*
MICAH: *head buried deep in Dylan's neck, sucking, kissing, moaning in her ear* u feel so good! U like it from the back baby?? Am I hittin it how u like??
DYLAN: *eyes rollin back* ummmmm
MICAH: use ur words babygirl *speeding up*
DYLAN: DADDY! I love it! Take me to the floor baby...fuckkkk
*FLASHBACK OVER*
MICAH POV:
Damn that was intense! I never would have imagined any of this. I always wanted, no, NEEDED someone to love me for me. This time, I think I hit the jackpot. Matter of fact-
DYLAN: *interrupting Micah's train of thought* Hey love, how u feeling? Still light-headed? *wrapping her arms aro und Micah's upper torso, nuzzling her neck*
MICAH: *smiling hard asf* oh I'm definitely feeling much better....thanks to u for taking care of me. I didnt mean to almost pass out on u
*FLASHBACK*
MICAH: Uhhhhh baby I'm c-cu-cummin....I ca-cant f-feel my-my l-legs *drops to the floor*
DYLAN: BABY!! hol up let me help-
MICAH: No bae.... I'm.....alright.....just a lil winded *pullin Dylan down to the floor beside her, tucking her head under her chin* just lay with me til I recover...please....
DYLAN: *reaching up to grab the blanket from off the bed* no problem baby just rest I got u *wrapping the blanket around both of them and holding Micah close to her chest*
*FLASHBACK OVER*
DYLAN: I'm just glad u are ok....what happened to u tho? U scared me but u were so calm about it so I didnt freak out
MICAH: *shyly* umm it's only happened one other time and that's  been years ago when I first had an orgasm by masturbating. I had never felt that kind of blinding pleasure...and that's what happened with u. U made me feel things that I didnt know were possible. Thank u for taking ur time with me and giving urself to me....u have no idea what that meant to me. But I do have questions...
DYLAN: *completely lost in the color of Micah's eyes* u can ask me whatever babe...
MICAH: OK
#1-where do u wanna go from here? I want a committed relationship.
#2-whats ur ring size?
#3-do u want a fall or spring wedding? Or do u wanna elope?
#4-how many kids do u want? I want at least 3 with u
#5-whats ur info? I need it so I can add u to my insurance
#6-when u wanna move in?
#7-I want to meet ur folks and u can meet my mama. Do u have any food allergies that I should know about-
DYLAN: 😁😁😁😁 whoa slow down let me answer the first ones before I forget-
I want marriage, size 8, Fall wedding, no elopement cause my people will kill me😂@least 3 babies, preferably, 2 boys and 1 girl, but s long as they are happy and healthy I'ma ok with  whatever, u can make copies of my license or whatever is in my wallet, I will move in whenever u want me to, I'm allergic to seafood but thats it. So, I had questions about everything u just clarified so I guess we good, lol!
MICAH: *holding her arms out to place Dylan in her lap* listen,  I meant every single word I said last night and right now. This isn't a game for me and I take it very seriously. I promise to not lie or cheat on u. There are just some things that u never have to worry about with me.
DYLAN: I completely agree, I know u said u were a virgin before but it did run across my mind that maybe u had other things that u wanted to experiment with and I didn't wanna get in ur way....*holding head down*
MICAH: NO MA'AM! PICK YA HEAD UP WHEN IM TALKIN TO YA MA! I'm sorry for being forceful but I don't like that shyt. U can always look me in my eyes luv....dont shy away from me. I know we just met but it doesnt take me a lifetime to recognize sunshine. I'm in love with u...honestly....
DYLAN: *staring deep into Micah's eyes * I'm in love with u too and stop looking at me like that bae...making me wett and its sensitive right now daddy...
MICAH: *whispering * can I taste u again? Please....I promise to go slow...u make me so hard *placing kisses on Dylan's exposed chest*
DYLAN: But u got breakfast already laid out-
MICAH-thats for u *sliding down to kneel in front of Dylan* and this is for me
DYLAN: DAMN oh yes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.9K 48
Dylan Avery hasn't met her wolf yet and no one knows why. Unlike her brother and best friend who have both shifted. Dylan has always felt on the outs...
101K 5.9K 58
I'm trying something different with this story I hope you all like it!!! After being convicted for the murder of her boyfriend 19 year old Omerra is...
21.8K 756 45
Shawn, bullied for her differences. Gives up on finding love, until she meets her... Abbigail loses her sight due to a horrific accident. Gives up on...
370K 18.2K 29
Dylan wanted nothing more than to be the humanitarian she's always dreamed of being. She had a soft spot for the needy and would sacrifice herself if...