UNDENIABLY HIS

By Asterial_melina

Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Na... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS
NINE
CLEARING YOUR DOUBTS ON THE TREATY
TEN
ELEVEN
TEASER OF UPCOMING CHAPTER
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN

TWELVE

5.2K 352 64
By Asterial_melina

Jazakallah khairan! for your kind words people. May Allah bless you all.❤️❤️

And please do comment! You beautiful comments will help me distract my mind....

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Billions of years ago our creater, wrote my name next to you....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Her heart ceased and her brain curbed to function altogether.

What was he saying?! Marriage! And that too with him! Had he gone insane! How could he even dare to ask her that ?!

She was about to get engaged---

Stupid!! Sill thinking about your engagement! Yaha Jaan pe ban aayi hai and you care about engagement ?!

But----

Save your life Aria! Save your life first! Jaan hai to jahaan hai!! Maan le baat maut ke farishte ki! Rooh to waise bhi kabz honi hi hai teri!!

Her inner conscience stated sharply, forcing her to look up and lock gaze towards the man who was gazing her intensely, trapping her oceanic orbs into dark depths of his forest ones.

He still had his evergreen cold domineering look plastered over his noorani nawabi face, but that was not it! There was something else which was compelling her to look towards him, shocking her to the very depth of her soul.

Nawab Jahangir Riyaz Durrani was pleading her, peering her with a solicitating gaze. He was asking her to trust him with his decision and she wasn't able to look away even when she so wanted to.

Her heart trembled and withered, welling her eyes moistening them up. She did not wanted to give in. She did not wanted to marry him; It could be anyone but that ferocious man!

Ready to wail at her pathetic fate, her lip wobbled but before she could tear up, she felt his hand on her waist, followed by a light pinch, ceasing her actions.

Shocked, she gaped at him like a fish, when she heard his dangerous voice "Aria!" it was deep and rich, causing shivers deep down her spine. She knew he was having hard time dealing with the situation and her getting emotional was not helping him at all. But what could she do when red flags of danger were looming in front of her eyes ?! She couldn't control her emotions, could she ?

She was basically being pushed into an endless abyss. Her life and freedom were at stake, getting gambled.

Scratch that!! It would basically end, for she knew what kind of a man he was.

He wasn't bad, but then he wasn't good either. Atleast not with her. He too difficult to deal with. That man loved pointing every wrong in her actions and not to forget, him scolding her on daily basis, making sure she cries to his heart's content.

He was the exact opposite of his siblings!

He was not sweet like Parishay aapi, nor he was understanding and calm like Taimoor. And no way in hell he could match Arsalaan's cool and warm personality.

He was bitter, cold, intimidating.... and too much dominating!! Parishay's death and his gold digger fiancee had doubled the ferocity of his wonderful traits, enforcing them with more force, turning him more bitter and reserved if that was possible.

He scared her....so damn much! Her innocent soul would no doubt perish with him.

And if not, then she was sure that he would try to mould her to act like a berukhi woman just like his own self....

And thus she knew there was so much to loose!

You are going to loose either way! If you get married then you are doomed for life and if you don't then these men would surely wreck you for life!

Her thoughts jumbled and she bit her lips, sucking them hard relishing the old habit of hers, contemplating over what to choose, ignoring the man standing beside her.

"Aria listen--" encasing her plump cheeks in his hands he made her look up turning blind to the spectators who were looking at them keenly. He knew he had to do something watching the sands of time was slipping out of his hands. "Don't worry. Saif will surely follow us!" I hope he does! He spoke watching her ashen face blossoming to its original natural pink shade just like rainbow after stromy rain.

So, there was hope! Hope of saving herself from hell with Jahangir Riyaz Durrani's brutish self. Also she was too young to get married, way too young.

Oh! How much relieved she was feeling now!

"Okay---" smiling softly, she nodded meekly like an obedient child, giving green signal to Jahangir who let out a ragged breath, closing his eyes in despair.

He felt so awful for lying so much. But, he was doing it for her. Her safety came first.

And Instead of feeling relieved his heart pained watching her smile. Her innocent smile adorned with the pearls of her hopeful blue orbs. He knew the reality! Saif wasn't coming, not so soon and they would had to get married!

But he did not dare burst her bubble. He wanted her to stay in it until they had the company of those men. It was important for her safety, the top most thing in his priority list right now.

Then why was it paining him ?! Why was it troubling him to look at her ?

Was it because he was concealing the truth from her ? Or was it because she did not wanted to marry him?! What was it----

"They both are faking it sir! I am telling you!" his head turned hearing that aggravating man! He was inviting his own death by irritating the hell out of him and damn! he was sure going to face consequences.

Taking few steps jahangir walked towards his direction with the intention to beat the hell out of him but before he could act upon the noble thoughts of his mind, he heard Aria yell, her red nose scrunched in annoyance.

The little firecracker inside her was active now!

"You haven't installed a lie detecting machine inside us, so please stop blaming us on everything and SHUT UP!!" she was boring glares at the man who was gaping, speechless watching her meek self turn ferocious. Served him well! Jahangir thought with a smirk, observing the silent state of the man. And just like that she turned to face his boss, her hard gaze now turning soft at the sight of him.

Jahangir groaned, smelling trouble because she was now expanding her ocean blue orbs, acting like Romeo. Well it was Romeo who learnt this 'stone melting' tactic from her, to use it in difficult times as she had mentioned. She always used it on their family and by god's grace she was never turned down!

"Oh humble sir! I have one request." Jahangir heard her speak, pretending to be the most innocent women on planet. What stunt she was trying to pull off now ?!

"Aria--"

"Aap chup rahein please." Her voice was low barely a whisper. She was brave enough to cut him off, but did not had the guts to look him in the eyes and do that....even when they both were in the same team.

(You please keep quiet.)

He still intimidated her, but that did not meant she would not listen to her heart and obey him like a robot!

And by the way, whatever she was doing now it was for their own good! He would surely be thankful to her later.

Yes, he would.

"Sir...." Clearing her throat she started and looked up, finding the leader's attention over herself. "---Can you please arrange a beautician for me ?"

It was the most pathetic demand at that time but she was helpless, feeling the need to buy time.

She did not knew when Saif would rescue them but she knew she had to waste as much time as she could....

Jahangir understood her. He knew what she was trying to do, but he knew the reality, still he did not stopped her. Little waves of pain travelled through his heart at her desperation to save herself from him. He smiled sadly watching her convince the leader with conviction.

"I look like a witch right now with all the crying I have done and I don't want that. The memory of our first marriage is not so good and I don't want to spoil this one too. So please--" spinning lies she added effects to her fabulous acting by crying. Yes, she was crying in reality, no fake tears!

The thought of being Jahangir's wife brought tears to her eyes and they started flowing automatically like rivers. She was unable to control her emotions at the dreadful thought.

Jahangir held her protectively and rubbed her back observing her in concern. He knew she was acting as she never bothered about makeup. Her name was included in the golden list of makeup hating woman, yet he couldn't stop but feel bothered with her tears. As much as they were annoying him, they were making him concerned for her. He wasn't able to see her cry.... Even when he knew she was pulling an act.

He wanted her to stop and opened his mouth to do so but before he could do so he was detered by the same irritating man. He could guess he had the habit to cut off others in between, having no manners at all.

"How do you know you are looking like a witch ?! And what do you mean by first memory---" shock was evident on his face when he questioned Aria. He looked aghast like he was blasted with something which was alien to his ears. Jahangir found his behavior really weird but he wasn't able to say anything taken aback by Aria's actions the next second.

She hugged him and damn it was so wrong!

So damn wrong!!

She was latching to him so tightly that he was knocked off breaths. Her hold was so tight that he was able to feel her softness melting into his hard build, like clay into mould.

The soft puffs of her breaths were caressing his skin inflaming fire on the crook of his neck where she was breathing.

The tiny hands of hers holding his torso had held him captive like a fugitive who was punished of lifetime confinement behind the bars.

And not to forget that sweet symphony of her heart which was thumping beside his creating a fluttery buzz---

"He is calling me a witch." her sobs broke him out of his dwam and he watched her distressed, pouting with teary eyes. She was complaining to him and that was something bewildering but more than her complaint, her feeling comfortable holding him was more shocking to him.

What game was she playing?! For he knew she would never do that, not even in her wildest dreams!

She is Aria. She is unpredictable. She can do anything. But the bigger question is what's wrong with you?
Why are you not stopping her?!---

Because it's the damn need of the situation! We need to act in love.

Are you sure ?

Y-yes, I am.

Giving a befitting reply to his conscience, he turned towards the goon who seemed to be taken aback by Aria's accusations.

Wow! It was such an entertaining show! He was really enjoying the red embarrassed face of that nasty man.

"Haww! But I did not mean---" astounded by her indictments the man started to advocate on his behalf but wasn't able to, as he was already held culprit by his boss who was now glaring at him, effected by Aria's loud sobs.

"--I told you she is sensitive nowadays." he spoke angrily bashing the goon, reminding him of her pregnant state. He added fuel to the fire looking at the boss with a look of complaint. He then proceeded to wipe Aria's cheeks while removing her caramel locks with his taught rough hands, ignoring the shivering of her body when his hand came in contact with her skin.

Ignoring the shocks, she patted her back thinking she had fooled him as well and felt motivated to pull her brilliant performance up a notch by starting to wail. Yes, she was wailing now thinking she was going in the right direction.

But! It was too much.

She was overacting now!

"Aria!" She knew that sweet yet warning tone of his. She knew she was busted and her wails turned into whimpers ready to disclose the pretense of her drama, fearing his wrath.

She knew she had to make him understand before he decides to chew her raw for daring to fool him.

But we are in same team right now!

Team?! Maut ka farishta works alone. So, you better vomit out the very noble intention of yours, before he decides to pull you poor soul from your body for trying to fool him into your drama!

Nodding to the life saving idea of her conscience Aria did not wasted any moment and immediately blurted out her plan to Jahangir who was gazing her with his mysterious hazel green orbs. "I-I am acting to buy time for Saif to come." she whispered cutely inside the shell of his ear as if she was disclosing the biggest truth of her life.

"You are pathetic at acting." Jahangir replied, stopping his lips from curving upwards witnessing her cuteness.

Cuteness which she was able to retain only because of her innocence!

"Am not. I am able to fool them." She pouted feeling insulted...Jo bhi ho, you are still better than his buffon brother!

"Not me!" he replied with arrogance, making Aria roll her eyes.

Of course! You lie detecting jallaad!

She did not knew, he knew her well. Not only he knew what was in her mind but he could tell the thoughts of her heart as well. They were pretty close in childhood and though the times had changed, their equation had changed, he had changed, one thing was constant.... It was Aria. She was the same girl she was ten years ago.

He knew who she was!

"I just hope Saif come really fast." keeping head on his chest she whispered, peeking at him through her eyelashes getting all serious.

His heart ached with familiar pain watching her. He knew Saif won't come.

And he didn't.

They were married now!

The goons graced them with their useless apologies. Even Haseeb, the irritating man, asked for their apology but Aria turned deaf to him, whereas Jahangir's one angry look pulled his pants on fire and he didn't dare turned, leaving with his leader.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

"I am so sorry Aria!" Jahangir pushed himself on his knees and held her soft hands, begging Aria who seemed to had lost all her colors, crying continuosly on her doomed fate.

She was his wife now...Mrs. Aria Jahangir Riyaz Durrani! Oh how scary it was sounding.

Her worst nightmare had came true infront of her eyes!

"Y-you...said S-saif would come." she whispered, her voice cracking digging a dark pit inside the crevices of her heart, burying hope she held onto so dearly. It was of no use, when the damage had already been done.

"You said Saif would come and save us but he didn't and--" every word she spoke, she broke her composure by bits and pieces. She trusted him, his words but it did not worked. "It was not supposed to happen. Heck! I didn't even wanted to get married this soon." scratching her wrist she whisper yelled, irritated with the game her life played with her. She was too young. Marrying at the age of twenty three was not her cup of tea. It was too early.

She wanted to enjoy her life a little and if she had known eventually she woul get married with him, then she would had pleaded Allah to save her
for another fifteen years.

"But you were full ready to get engaged!" Jahangir mocked hearing her pathetic excuse. She was such a big lair. Earlier, she was so excited to that she even fought with him for that stranger boy! And he was sure she would had got married on Aday jaan's order.

But here she was screaming like he married her at gun point! He too didn't wanted to get married but he wasn't screaming like her. He accepted her and she should do the same---

"Yes! I was ready for an engagement with Arhaan...but here... Me and y-you it was a big no." she was now certified for setting his heart on fire! Now that they were married, she should had avoided taking that boy's name, but she had to be too damn honest, uncaring of how hurtful it was to him.

"--Also, I am so scared of you. It was not supposed to happen. How will I manage now?!" She whimpered like a broken record. She was his wife now. She got it, but how was she supposed to cope up now ?! How was she supposed to manage him and his anger ?! She couldn't just escape him like previous times... Also, as a wife she had to sleep in his room; beside him.

Sleeping beside him is just a small task. There are more scary things awaiting you...

Remember he is a nawab and would need an heir----

Astagfirullah! Stop scaring me stupid brain. I need some positivity and you are so damn negative!

He smiled painfully hearing her mumble the first part ever so slowly.... Of course she was scared of him!

For a second, he thought he had her...He had pushed aside everything, keeping in his mind their nikaah only. He thought, they were together now. He thought he would change everything now.

The documents of nikaah were not mere papers for him, he actually did signed his life to her, while signing them. Marriage was a big thing for him. Then how could he forget about her ? How could he forget that it was her happiness that stopped him from marrying her in the first place?! Wasn't her happiness supposed to come before everything ?

"What will we do now ?" he knew what to do.... He wanted to set everything right and by setting everything right, did not meant leaving her with Arhaan. God! He would never let that happen but she would have her happiness.

"You are right. This was not supposed to happen---" grabbing her by shoulders, he stared into her blue orbs shedding tears. Tears, which he wiped softly with the rough pads of his thumbs.

There would be no sadness now.

"Don't worry. It won't mean anything." He whispered with a broken smile, keeping up the facade, for the sake of her happiness. It was hurting him so much for rejecting their nikaah.

Not even an hour had passed and here he was already tearing the beautiful relation Allah had bonded them with.

Her happiness never lied with him. He could only scare her, not keep her happy. She was too fragile for him. He couldn't break her! He couldn't risk her happiness.

"Ye nikaah....Majboori mein kiya hai hum dono ne. It's just a mistake." Jahangir spoke, his throat heaving the burden of his words, paralysing Aria who looked dumbfounded at him.

(We got married by compulsion.)

"Mistake?" She was aghasted unable to understand what he was implying. Was marrying her a joke to him ?Did it really meant nothing ?

"Yes---" his confidence cleared her remaining doubts, and she stopped herself from speaking anything...well she forced herself from murdering him and create the history of turning a widow, the fastest.

Ofcourse! it was a mistake for him! The payment he payed for saving her.

How idiotic you are Aria! Do you really thought his Nawabi ass would accept something forced on him?

But I accepted it too, although I am very depressed about it.

Maybe he is more depressed than you!

Ofcourse! And that give him the opportunity to destroy my happy life, which is not fair.

But you can't force him.

And I won't! It's his loss. Today he pushed me but from tomorrow onwards I'll do that. Sure he aces in chess but my life is no game!

"Can we go home, now ?" putting a rock over her heart, she forced herself to speak, but as soon as she met his gaze, anger surged inside her. That infuriating man was gazing her so much interest as if she was putting off some show for his entertainment.

She wanted to burn him to ashes.

"Aria--" Jahangir flinched, seeing fire blaze inside her calm oceanic orbs. He wasn't able to understand why she was so angry ? Wasn't she happy now ?

"P-please. I want to rest." she did not wanted to look at him. His face reminded of her ruined life. It reminded her of the game he played in which he tossed her like trash.

Don't cry! Don't cry! Don't show your weakness to him.

The walls of bravery were crumbling down and she choked back a sob, coughing hard in pretense to conceal it while she stood up.

She wasn't even able to take another step, feeling his hand encasing her wrist in a tight hold. "Are you okay ?" he whispered softly, his gaze penetrating her, trying to read the creasing lines on her forehead.

Something wasn't right. He could feel it!

"Atleast give me an answer. I am worried for you." he wanted to run his fingers through the creases of her forehead and soften them, but all he could do was pull her a little and caress her hand which he was holding.

"You don't have to. Aap bas hume ghar leke jaane ki fikar karein." She spat coldly, jerking her hand out of his hold, concealing the urge to slap him hard, his touch burning her to the core.

(You only worry about taking us back home.)

She wanted to pat his back for acting so innocent. Did he thought she would rejoice and behave all friendly, after what he had announced.

"Aria---" Jahangir started,

"Khuda ke vaaste aur kuch na kahein. Aap pehle hi sab kuch keh chuke hai... There is nothing left for me to hear." collecting her broken self she waked away without waiting a second, leaving Jahangir confused and dumbfounded.

(For god's sake don't say anything. You have already said so much.)

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

After prolonged silence, the car came to halt. The whole ride he watched her, but not for once she spoke nor looked at him.

"Aria... Meri baat to suno..." he watched her speeding out of the car, running like a bullet.

(Listen to me.)

He pleaded her to stop, but she did not turned.... And ran with all her might, letting her soft curls kiss her cheeks with the onslaught of windy environment.

She did not wanted to turn.

She did not wanted to face him.

She did not wanted to be reminded off the mistake that happened back there.

Yes, it was a mistake just like he had said.... The mistake which changed the direction of her life.

She did not knew where she was standing now. And the thought scared her, chilled her to the depth of her heart.

What would she do now ?! Jahangir Riyaz Durrani had already abandoned her, calling everything a mistake.

What would her future hold---

"Aria! Mera bacha aap theek to hai na ?!" she gasped feeling herself colliding with her tayi ammi, who had a worried expression etched over her face.

(Aria! My child are you okay ?)

Choking on her sob, she tried to smile and hide her pain but her plan failed the second Asifa begum enclosed her arms around her form.

"Tayi ammi...I-i..." her lips wobbled as she sobbed freely in her tayi ammi's arms, letting go of evey needle which was piercing inside her heart.

"Bolo meri jaan. Aise kyu ro rahi ho ? Mera dil baithe jaa raha hai... Batao to sahi kya hua hai ?!" Asifa begum whispered in worry. She was so clueless as to why Aria was crying so badly.... Like something very bad happened with her.

(Talk to me, my love. Why are you crying like this ? My heart is beating so fast. Tell me what happened ?!)

Her sobs, her trembling like a leaf, was chilling her heart to the core, making her head revolve around bad thoughts.

"I-i...main..." no matter how hard she tried, Aria wasn't able to speak, Jahangir's words revolving inside her brain, not letting her utter a single word to Asifa begum who had her eyebrows etched in worry.

"Bolo meri jaan. I am listening." watching her condition, Asifa begum encouraged her, and started to caress her hand over her head, massaging her scalp to calm her down.

(Tell me my love.)

Her little sobs were angering her so much. She so wanted to kill the person for making her darling cry, and was waiting impatiently for Aria to open her mouth and give her name of the culprit.

The culprit who was behind her precious tears.

"Mere bachay--" she opened her mouth, wanting to question Aria again but was stopped when she heard Jahangir's voice from a distance. "Ammi...Aria!" It wasn't only her but Aria too, who heard him calling her and she jumped in her arms, tightening her hold over her, hearing Jahangir's footsteps approach them, shaking her in Asifa begum's arms.

(My child.)

"Jahangir! What did you did with her ?! Ye aise kyu ro rahi hai ?" Asifa begum asked her son who had his eyes fixed over Aria's small form.

(Why is she crying like that ?)

He knew had done so wrong with that innocent soul. She did not deserved any of this. She did not deserved him, thought he thought he was a much better option than that Raizada.

But now everything was ruined.... And he deemed himself responsible for Aria's tears, her misery.

You are toxic for such innocence Jahangir! Stay clear off her way.

And he agreed with his inner voice with pain in his heart, trying to console Aria by rubbing her back.

"Aria look I--" he knew he had to stay away from her, for her and he wanted to tell her that he wasn't going to bother her anymore.... That his toxicity was not going to burn her but before he could assure her, and congratulate her for getting rid of his toxic presence, he felt his mother pushing him back, her eyes filled with rage.

"Door raho usse Jahangir... I know she is crying because of you. You are always behind her. Wanting her to cry everytime!!" Asifa begum screamed with hatred, breaking his heart into shards of tiny glass. Broken glass!

(Stay away Jahangir.)

And he kept quiet knowing he deserved it and watched his mother clam down a hysterical Aria in her arms by rubbing her back, murmuring sweet words inside her ears.

Seeking her motherly warmth Aria calmed down and breathed in her scent, feeling peaceful, making her rub her back with a small smile, pledging to avenge her tears. "Meri jaan! I'll not let him harm you and I'll teach him a good lesson for hurting you!" with those words she turned towards Jahangir, her eyes set ablaze with her anger.

"What. Did. You. Do ?!" using his very tone, Asifa begum asked, more like growled at Jahangir, who looked taken aback hearing her, but kept his calm knowing how alarming the situation was, minding Aria's emotional condition as well.

"Ammi, it's not what you are thinking. A-actually...." he rubbed his neck, taking his time to think of the ways to disclose the biggest truth of their lives to his mother.

He was clueless as to how to tell her everything, despite her throwing daggers at his form. She was ready to beat the shit out of him, if not for Aria who was trembling in her arms, sticking to her like a baby koala.

"I swear on my future grandchildren that I'll beat you with my khusa if you don't open your mouth now... And I don't care if you are the Nawab. For me you are my Jahan." having enough of her son's attitude, Asifa begum used her 'overprotective- mother hen' tone, putting end to Jahangir's secret. Her swearing on her future non-existent grandchildren was the last streak for him. He knew how serious she was, swearing on them.

He knew he had to disclose everything to his mother and grandmother even if it was scaring the daylights off him. He couldn't keep anything from them. They were the anchors of his life. It was difficult for him to function without the two of them, plus he really wanted them to advise him, as for now he was really confused on what to do. And thus he readied himself to disclose the truth to his mother, bracing himself for her reaction.

He stretched his arms to save his mother, in case she choose to faint.... Well that was the possible reaction he thought her dramatic self would give. But this time he knew, he couldn't blame her.

She would be absolutely sane if she would chose to faint.

"W-we g-got married ammi..." and just like that he whispered shocking the hell out of his mother, who's eyes looked ready to come out of their sockets...

One...

Two...

Three...

He braced himself to catch his mother but instead he watched his wife.... Well newly wedded wife, fainting in his mother's arms, crashing both of them onto the marbled foor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 11.4K 23
A story about a boy who is obsessed with a cute little girl, his life changing decision made by him at the age of 19 most important he changed her li...
87K 4.5K 66
A boy loves a girl madly, she loves someone else. Two persons love each other to the moon and back but someone is bent on separating them. It seems...
18.5K 1.1K 6
This is a story on Mishbir that I have penned down for the first time. Two people who are deeply and madly in love with each other but due to circums...
370K 26.3K 19
"𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒓, 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒓" +++ Muntazir • मु...