๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐Ÿ’‹

Af msluckyy

(CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES,VIOLENCE, AND MATURE LANGUAGE) (BE AWARE THIS STORY IS STILL BEING EDITED I... Mere

Autumn'
Party
Jayceon
Sunday
6 am
Coincidence
Ghosted
Apologize
Did it again
I Like You
Kickin It'
Announcement
This ain't over
Nothing Major
Back Seat
It's Me Again
Afterwards
Introduction
Fight
A rant
Coma?
Don't Question Me
The mall
I'm Done
1 Week
NOT AN UPDATE
Options
Surprise
HELP ME
Mine
Caught
Just getting started
Lesson
You don't get it
Forgiveness
Nice meeting you
hey
Maybe
I'm Ready
I love you
The dinner pt.1
sorry
The Dinner pt.2
The Dinner pt.3
Modeling maybe..I think not!
Creeping suspicions
We done
You're Selfish
What to do?
The confusion of love + hate
His property
Pregnant
What I say
Clinic
Abortion
Warehouse
Handling things differently
Getting away
Old visitor
Baby trap?
Birkin daddy
No more Myracle
Having pain
Miscarriage part 1
Miscarriage part 2
Raw dogging
Not fair
Recording
"Lollygagging"
"Couldn't be me"
Gotta ask
Receipts
Method
Method pt.2
Snuck away
Idk
Out of control
Next day
The help
Embarrassing
Just a draft
Random draft...
Therapy (RANDOM DRAFT)
A/N

Random piece (no title)

787 29 1
Af msluckyy

PLEASE READ MY MOST RECENT MESSAGE I POSTED TO UNDERSTAND THESE RAW UNORGANIZED PIECES.. THANK YOU! (UNEDITED)

OMNISCIENT POV

She packed almost every bag she could and filled each one to capacity.

It was time for her to go even if it meant fighting for it.

The goal was to get gone before he even arrived to avoid all the chaos, and she was just almost there.

Starting to transition her things by the door so she can have things ready to take out.

It wasn't too long after she handled her business she was finished and got back to what she was doing.

Suddenly in the mist of her moving things the door knob begins to make noise.

Stopping dead in her tracks she freezes, making eye contact with Dollar.

He walks in, and sets the food he had in his hands on the dresser.

"Well I thought you probably hungry, and wanted to chill but it looks like you got other things going on right now."

"Looks like you a lil too busy actually." He clears his throat.

Making his way throughout the room he stops & takes a quick look into one of her bags.

"Aw you leaving?" He questions calmly as she stands there silent."

"I been making you so mad lately, I just thought you could use a break."

"I just feel like I upset you too much." She swallows.

"Aw come on now boo, you know you don't upset me you just get me going with that non sense you be trynna pull."

He grabs her by her waist moving her closer to him so they're inches apart.

"But Jayceon it still hurts my feelings I don't like it, we just need a little space even if it's just a week."

Her plan was to actually get gone, and not just for no week she needed time to pull herself together.

She didn't want another relationship, the truth was she wanted Dollar regardless of knowing he was no good for her in her mind he would eventually get it together.

If she ever said or say she's gone find someone else she lied, and it was just to get or snap back of course.

Bottom line a new relationship was the last thing on her mind.

A simple reset was all she needed maybe for a month and a half at the most.

She begins to slowly pull away from him.

"Don't, jayceon please."

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

104K 3.1K 44
3 years later Where Messiah (Remi) uses the streets to cope with his heartbreak. Warning: this book is quite explicit
10.6K 160 10
*********** MATURE CONTENT *********** This is an abusive love story staring Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior and you.
600K 17.2K 33
After being kicked out onto the streets of Brooklyn, 18 Year old Jayda Lynn has to find a way to make it on her own for her and her baby. COMPLETED.
2.9K 159 18
I discontinued this book because I don't like it. If it blows up i'll continue but read 'Retrained' The description is not as good as the story:/ Ja...