book ideas, dunno if I ever g...

By Zane_f0rd

random things I thought of. Well, as a writer, we all have the idea to create stories and at times, we will f... More

Obey Me x Male Reader
Hogwarts x Male Reader
Diabolik Lovers x Male Reader
FNAF x Male Reader
Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC
Diabolik Lovers x Male OC
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader
Reincarnated as a nobody (Male OC)
Inso's Law x Male OC (Part 2)
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader (Part 2)
Inso's Law x Male OC (Part 3)
Dangerous Convenience Store X Male OC
Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC (Part 2)
Should I try making request?
Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC (Part 3)
Solo Leveling X Male OC
Woes of a reader
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader (Part 3)
Inso's Law X Male OC (Part 4)
Fleeting dream
Obey Me X Child Male Reader

Inso's Law x Male OC

108 6 7
By Zane_f0rd

Word count: 1253

I kinda change the storyline but if I do make this into a book, it'll still have the same arc as the original. It's just that I kinda change it a little to suit my story idea. It's kinda short... Idk ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

~Dae-il's pov~

Opening my eyes, I turn off the alarm before sitting up in my bed.

' Ah... It's first day of school today...'

Rubbing my eyes, I grumbled in annoyance towards school in general. Once I'm fully awake, I got up and walk towards where I put my uniform. I stand in front of my clothing rack, looking at a uniform that was hanged there...

' This isn't my uniform... What the heck..?'

I dashed into another room, holding the uniform in my hand. Once I'm in, I head towards the bed.

' Yo, bitch! Wake up!! Did you do something to my uniform?!' I shouted in panic, kicking her mattress. She shot up in surprise as she rubbed her eyes to see what happened clearly.

' What's wrong with you, you fucker?! I was sleeping!' she complained in annoyance.

' First of all, it's the first day of school. And second of all, what happened to my uniform?!' I exclaimed, not really panic-stricken like before.

' What?' she inquired, looking at my now unrecognizable uniform. She blinked a few times at me in disbelief.

' You think I would do something like that?!'

' Oh, I don't know! Maybe because we often prank each other!'

' I'm not that dumb to mess with school uniforms, dumbass!'

' And what now?! Me having to wear a defective school uniform while yours are okay?!'

Instinctively, both of us turn towards where she usually hang her school attire and I froze, clasping a hand to my mouth. Both of us are silent for a moment, taking in the uniform in front of us.

' Oh god... And here I thought mine was bad. I can't even imagine you pulling that off!' I gushed out in disgust. When I look at her, her face scrunched up in pure distaste as she tries to pinch herself.

' Dammit, I can't feel anything even if I pinch myself...' she muttered as her eyes held loathing towards the colour used for the uniform.

' Want me to slap you instead?' I offered, to which she nodded with her face still scrunched up. I swiftly move my hands, hitting her across her face, not really holding back.

*Slap!*

' Fuck! That hurts!!!' she exclaimed, holding her cheek.

' Sorry, needed to feel the pain too.' I responded, wiggling my hand as stinging pain hit me after the slap.

' Guess it's not a dream... Shit... I don't want to wear that stupid looking attire...' she said, looking dead in her eyes.

Just then, my second alarm went off, indicating any later and we'll be late for our first day of school.

' SHIT!!! Let's get ready first! Figure out later!' I shouted, running towards my room to hit the shower first things first. Rushing out of my room with the tie in my pocket and blazer folded in my hand, I grab a toast and started to put on my shoes after the food made its way to my mouth. A few seconds later, Dan-ii arrive next to me. I sling on the blazer and my bag before standing up. She tossed her bag to me as she wear her shoes.

' What the heck?! At least give me a heads up, you idiot!' I complained after it almost hit my face.

' Shut up! Just help me carry that for a while!' She refuted. Grumbling, I opened the door and was greeted by a purple haired girl standing at the front. I jumped from the shock and almost fell backwards towards Dan-ii.

' Aah! God damnit! How many times do I have to be surprised today?!' I complained as I look back at the girl in front of me. She just laughs at my antics before moving out of the way so I can get out.

' Dae-il, you're quite jumpy today, huh?' she said, giggling. I looked at her, confused.

' You know me?' I asked her.

' And you're forgetful too? Geez, we've been friends since childhood! Our houses are next to each other!' she replied. I scanned her uniform and my eyes landed on her name tag.

Ban Yeoryong.

' Huh... What's happening right now? Well, I'll just play along for today. Seeing her uniform is similar to Dan-ii, I guess we go to the same highschool?' I thought.

' Hehehe, I was joking! Do you think we'll be in the same class later?' I said, thinking of wether everything is a dream.

' But would Dan-ii be in the same dream as me? Moreover, everything just felt too realistic. Maybe it'll turn back to normal tomorrow?'

' Maybe. I hope we do.' she mumbled something after that but it was incoherent for me to hear it.

Dan-ii got out, putting on a questioning look at me as I converse with the supposed childhood friend of ours. Just as she stepped out, the purple headed girl immediately latch onto Dan-ii with stars in her eyes.

' Dan-ii! I'm glad we're all in the same school too this year!'

My twin looked at me, perplexed with the situation.

' Just go along for now.' I mouthed to her, hoping she didn't do anything stupid.

' Y-yeah. I'm glad too...' I facepalmed.

' She freaking stuttered, really?! How is she my twin?! And she's the older one?!' I literally cursed her in my head and I don't regret it. Anyways, we both followed our childhood friend, a.k.a Dan-ii's best friend to school. We don't really know where it is located anyways, so it works for us.

When we arrived, we were both agape at the magnanimous building in front of us.

' We really managed to get into a school like this? Are you serious?! Calm down, Dae-il. It's just a dream.' I was having a monologue when Dan-ii suddenly ran away. I was stunned. So was Yeoryong but she looked sadder than ever. I sighed.

' Yeoryong, go ahead first. I will bring her back. I'll make sure she comes back before class.' I said, patting her head. She nodded and I ran towards the direction my twin slip out to.

When I managed to catch up to her, I saw her on her phone at the bus stop, looking stunned. I made my way next to her and tapped her shoulder. She flinched a little before looking at me in horror.

' Why.. do you look like you've seen a ghost?' I asked her. Her lips trembled as she tried to speak what's on her mind.

' D-Dae-il... Our original school... It doesn't exist...' she stuttered.

' ... What?'

' Dae Dam Middle School... It doesn't exist...' she repeated, looking back at the screen of her phone.

' Huh... I guess we're enrolled in Ji Jon Middle School in this dream?'

' Dream? No, Dae-il. I don't think this is a dream.'

' If it isn't a dream, then what is it?!' I inquired, feeling frustrated with everything. She stares at me with a serious look on her face.

' Dae-il... I think we got in a different world...'

' Ha.... As if that makes much more sense than us being in a dream.' I deadpanned.

' Dae-il. I'm serious. Nobody can be in the same dream with another human being in it and we can definitely feel everything that is happening right now!'

' Yeah... I agree...'

' See!'

' Yeah, yeah. But we should talk about this once we got home. Different world or not, we still have to go to school.'

' Yeah, you're right...'

Just as I was about to grab her hands to guide her back to school, a black car stopped by us...

°~Thanks for reading~°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
211K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
57K 146 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni