Valerio // 18+|| book 1

By ShanayJones629

(Book one of the DeLuca series) SMUT WARNING πŸ”₯🀫 ______________________________________________ "How much" h... More

Introduction
1
2πŸ”₯
3
4πŸ”₯
5πŸ”₯
6πŸ”₯
7
8
9πŸ”₯
10
11πŸ”₯
12
13
14πŸ”₯
15
16πŸ”₯
17
18
19
21πŸ”₯
22
23
24
25πŸ”₯
26πŸ”₯
27πŸ”₯
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 πŸ”₯
35
36
37πŸ”₯
38
39
40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 πŸ”₯
51
52
53
54
55
The End.
Part two is out....

20

76.1K 2.1K 524
By ShanayJones629

L Y D I A

A day later

"Promise me you guys won't be mad," I said

"She's pregnant," mom stated and my eyes widened

"No she's not. She's nineteen and still goes to college," Ash said.

"Mom's right I'm pregnant. How did you know?" I asked her the last part.

"That's the same face I had when I was seventeen and was about to tell my parents I was pregnant with your brother," she said

"I'm sorry," I said

"Is that why you haven't been answering our calls?" he asked

"Yes" I lied.

I didn't want my mom to be worried or anything.

"What about the father?" Ash asked and Valerio came into the camera.

"Mom, Ash this is Valerio, Valerio this is my mother and brother" I said.

"Is he the guy we were talking about?" Ash asked and I looked at my fingers.

Valerio then cleared his throat before speaking.

"Hello miss Maria, Ash" Valerio said and mom smiled at him after he took off his shades.

"Hello," she said

"Hold on your Valerio De Luca" Ash said and Valerio nod before Ash looked at me.

"So you're the man paying for my mother's medical bills and also the man who got my nineteen year old sister pregnant,"

"Can you stop talking like I'm a child?"

"You are a child," Ash said

"That's enough Ash, as much as you don't want to admit or accept it your sister is grown," mom said

"Now Mr. DeLuca thank you for paying my bills and I hope you take care of my daughter and this baby" she said

"I will and call me Valerio,"

"And if you don't I'll kick your ass" Ash said before standing. He walked away and mom let out a sigh.

"He'll get over it," mom said and I nod.

"I wished you'd have told us a little earlier. Like when your relationship started," she said and I looked at Valerio.

He cleared his throat and looked at her. She smiled before speaking.

"So what about college sweetheart?" mom asked

"She's willing to try online classes," Valerio answered and I looked at him.

No I'm not.

"Okay," she said and I looked back at the screen.

"How was the surgery?" I asked and she looked at Valerio.

"Good it was good," she said and I nod.

"Sweetheart can I talk to Valerio alone for a moment?" she asked

"Of course. I need to use the bathroom anyway," I said before leaving.

After I was doing using the bathroom I washed my hands before walking back to the living room.

"Thank you" I heard my mother said before I walked in.

I sat back down and mom gave me a weak smile. She took thinner and very tired.

"Mom you should go rest now," I said and she nod.

"I love you," she said and I smiled.

"I love you more mom," I said

"Goodbye," she said and we both waved at her before she hang up.

"What were you two talking about?" I asked

"You," he answered

"What about me?"

"Just the whole don't hurt my daughter with countless threats" he smiled and I nod

"Are you hungry?"

"Valerio, I just ate remember" I said before shutting down his laptop.

"Yea right,"

"I'm not doing online classes, well not until I start showing" I said

"I'm not letting you-" he started and I cut into his sentence.

"Let me? Valerio it's not your choice. It's mine," I said before turning to look at him

"Lydia your father kidnapped you then my cousin had you for two months living as a maid. You're also carrying my child which puts you at risk, I'm not allowing you got to school-"

"Look I'm thankful you saved me from your cousin or whatever but don't come and act as if you can control me because I'm carrying your child," I said

"I'm not trying to control I'm trying to protect you," I said

"I'm going to school Valerio and you're not going to stop" I said and was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Whatever I say it fucking goes Lydia. You'll do online classes and I'll lock you up in here if I have to," he said and I tried pulling away from him.

"Do you understand me?" he asked in a deep but low tone.

"Let go of me you asshole," I said and released me.

Brushing passed him I went upstairs and found a guest room. I locked the door behind me before laying down.

When I woke up I went and got a shower before going to the room I woke up in yesterday.

He was laying on his back in nothing but black sweatpants. Upon seeing me he got up.

"Hey," he said and I looked away.

"Are you hungry?"

"I need some clothes," I said and he got up

He gave me another dress shirt and a pair of boxers.

"We can go out and get you some new clothes today if you want," he said and I walked out.

After getting dressed I went to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about last night," he said and I sat down.

"I didn't mean to talk to you like that," he said

"Will you forgive me?" he asked and I ignored him once more

"Angel will you please talk to me," he asked and I looked at him.

"I'm not doing online classes, I'm going to school," I said and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Fine" he said and I smiled

"So what's for breakfast, I'm starving," I said and he shook his head with a small smile.

"What do you want eat?" he asked.

"Pizza" I said and he raised an eyebrow

"Pizza?" He said and I raised a brow.

"Not judging," he said quickly and I smiled.

"What kind of pizza do you what my love?" he asked as he took out his phone

"Cheese and pepperoni" I said and he nod before walking away.

He walked in and I opened the fridge.

"It should be here in the next 15 minutes" he said and I nod.

"When do I go back to my apartment or does Ivy has a new roommate?" I asked

"I want you to live here, with me," he said and I looked at him.

"Here?" I asked while waving my hands around.

"Yes, but if you don't like this house you can pick another house," he said

"This house is good," I said and he nod

"Ivy is coming to visit by the way," he said and a smile spread across my face.

"What time did she say she would arrive?"

"Around twelve o'clock" he said and I nod

I turned around and I took out a bag of grapes.

"Is it okay if I have some of these?"

"Of course it's all yours" he said pointing into the fridge. I gave him a nod and walked to the sink.

After washing them off I placed them into a clear medium size bowl.

I took a seat and place one into my mouth as Valerio stared at me.

"They're good" I said before licking my lips. I then got up and walked towards him

"Fun fact. Being pregnant makes you alot more hornier than usual" I teased while running my fingers down his bare chest.

"Oh really?" he said and I went on my tiptoes.

I teasingly moved my body close to his and our lips were almost touching. He leaned in and I pulled back.

He smirked before licking his lips. I took a step back and picked up two grapes. I placed them in my mouth and went to sit down.

His eyes followed my every movement until we heard a door open.

I turned around and it seconds Valerio was standing in-front of me. He removed the gun from his waistband and I got up.

"It's just me," Damon said and Valerio lowered the gun.

"I was confused why the alarms didn't go off," Valerio said and Damon smiled at me.

"Here's your pizzas," he said before placing two large pizza boxes down on the table.

"Thank you Damon," I said before walking around Valerio.

"Quite an appetite" Damon said while looking at me as I took a slice of the cheese pizza.

"Uh- yeah," I said

"I need to go get a shower so keep her company until I get back" Valerio said before leaving.

Damon and I had small talks until Valerio return in a black dress pants and black silk dress shirt.

He had gold chains around his neck and a gold and royal blue rolex watch. His gold rings accompanied his finger perfectly and his dashing smile brought off his charming looks.

"Angel if you need anything just ask Melissa and here's a phone if anything happens you call me right away," he said while handing me a phone.

Melissa is the maid that arrived this morning.

"I'll be home as soon as I'm done working okay," he said and I nod.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and I smiled.

"I love you" he said

"Um-I-Val-"

"It's okay angel you don't have to say it back. Bye" he smiled before walking away.

"See ya" Damon smiled before walking away too. Sighing I finished eating before Ivy came.

•••

"Bye I love you" I said to Ivy who was now walking to the car that was here to pick her up.

Tyler was spoiling the hell out of her and I was happy for her.

"Love you too muah" she said before entering the car.

I went inside and got a shower before going to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 10.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
11.7K 234 42
"Lorenzo", I whisper when he pulls me against him, I place my hands on his bare chest to keep some space. "What are you doing?", I whisper - yell at...
586K 17K 17
Sequel of Valerio Second book of the DeLuca series Smut Warning πŸ”₯🀫 _______________________ "Your wear a ring so I'm guessing your married" I said...
847K 46.5K 51
Dive In is the 1st book in the DeLuca Mafia Series. COMPLETED Jan 5, 2022 Nolani Michaels finds herself in a very rocky predicament as she's thruste...