IT'S MAGIC✨

By Lilac_19_

Maaran Kumar , CEO of MK Group of Companies, is a guy who had experienced a tragic event which led him to bec... More

The Clash
Mr. Sidumoonji vs Miss Vaayadi
First Day at Work
THE IDOL
Guilt
Friends?
Going Out
Care
Care-part 2
Miss Rowdy
Will You Come With Me?
Possessive Sidumoonji
Possessive Vaayadi
Drunken Confession
-I Love You-
"I am watching you"
Accident
Miss Angry
Miss Vaayadi❤️Mr Sidumoonji
Opening About His Past
Wife'ah?
Surprise!
💫JUST US💫
Ma💗
_I will love you no matter what_
His heart beat💓
Us💗- part 2
Mrs Vayaadi?
-Epilogue- Magic
-BONUS CHAPTER-
-BONUS CHAPTER 2_
🥺🥰🥳❤️✨
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
wohoo 🥳🥳
Happy birthday 🥳🎂
chellama
New story

Kulu Kulu

2.1K 173 9
By Lilac_19_

Shivya has been asking so many questions ever since the ride started. Unusal of him, Maraan was enjoying this as she kept speaking and questioning him. “Iru ma. Evalo kelvi,” Maaran said as he took a right turn. Shivya kept looking at him narrowing her eyes. “Yen ma morikaara?”

“Apa neengha solla maatingha?” Maaran nodded his head a no and said “ Naan solla maattean , neeye paaru.” Shivya’s eyes widen and turned around immediately and saw out the window. It was the beach. Shivya got even more excited. She turned and looked at Maaran. “My favourite place,” they both said at the same time and chuckled. “Maaran’ey nammaku wavelength same'uh,” she said making Maaran chuckle.

They both got down and Shivya started to run excitedly. Maaran chuckled at her excitement and walked behind her and stood there, admiring her. Shivya stopped and closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh air with a smile playing on her lips.

Maaran stood at a distance just seeing her every move. He followed her every move and took a deep breath, but his eyes were open admiring her. He enjoyed the moment.

It has been difficult for Maaran. He has visited the beach many times but he could never breathe peacefully. Today was different. He could breathe, finally. He did not feel suffocated anymore.

~~~

Shivya opened her eyes slowly and met his gaze. Even though he was not near her, she could see his eyes clearly. She wanted to avert her gaze but she couldn’t. It was like he held her gaze and she had no option rather than looking back into his eyes. Shivya’s heart was fine with that. She found his gaze comfortable and safe.

~~~

When Maaran saw her opening her eyes he did not dare to move his eyes. He wanted to see her eyes, those two eyes looking at him with concern, admiration ,care and love. He did not want this to end. He was ready to drown in her eyes.

~~~

Both their trance was broken by a loud horn. They both smiled at each other and Shivya shouted “Maaran’ey, vanga.” He nodded and walked to her. Though they enjoyed the comfortable silence between them, Shivya decided to break it. “Maaran’ey vaanga anga pollaam,” saying so she dragged his arms. They sat  on the sands careful enough that the waves won’t touch them. They both were just gazing at the sky while swaying their bodies according to their breathing.

“Alaga irrukula.Naan la miss’ey panna matean itha. I always make sure to watch the susnet or atleast the sunrise. Athu vera feel’uh,” she said and looked at Maaran who was already looking at her.“Namma kallam night’uh thaan. The lonely moon  and me that’s it,” he smiled bitterly. Shivya understood how much he suffered. His eyes yearned for love.

There was a silence.

Shivya knew he would be drowning in thoughts so she decided distract him.
Shivya widen her eyes and squealed, “ice-cream.”

“Ma ippo thaan hospital la iruntha vantha.Venam ma.” Shivya showed her puppy eyes to him, “please Maaran’ey.” He melted and nodded his head and bought them ice-creams.

“Ma un auditions eppadi ponichi,” he asked as he remembered about her singing. “Aiyo! Athu, vera feel’uh. Romba nervous ah irunthichi. Approm after I sang the cheers and applauds from everyone just gave me confidence. When they announced I got in, I was over the moon.” She started talking excitedly swaying her hands. She kept talking and Maaran listened to her. His eyebrows scrunched at the name of Sathya. “Sathya?,” he asked. “Hmm, avan naala thaan intha audition miss panala. Actually avan than enakaaga apply ye pannaan.” Maaran remembered the boy she went with on the bike. “Nee annikhi bike’la ponniye oru boy kuda?”, he asked. Shivya thought for a moment and Maraan clarified,” window valiya pathean.”  Shivya then nodded her head. Maaran hesistantly asked “un boyfriend ah?” Shivya looked him as he mentioned that. Now she understood why he kept repeating ‘boyfriend’ that day when he was scolding her. She kept looking at Maaran and suddenly broke into laughter.

~~~

Deep down Maraan prayed that she shouldn’t say yes, but his eyebrows scrunched when she started laughing. “Boyfriend’ah? Oh anniki ivannah thaan sonnighala. Avan yennoda bestfriend’uh. Childhood bestfriend,” she said and started laughing. Maaran rubbed his nape in embarrassment and also felt shame at judging such a bond.

He is a non-judgemental person, in fact believes society should be more open-minded. But that day anger was at  it’s peak for him and maybe he did feel something when he saw Shivya with another boy.

“Sorry ma, annikhi appadi pesi irruka koodhatha. Anger just controlled me that day.” Shivya said “I am not gonna lie, I felt hurt. But don’t worry you are forgiven. I understand, I was also at fault that day.” Maaran looked at Shivya. She forgave him but still he couldn’t get rid of those feelings and he felt even more bad. Shivya understood that he is not ready to accept it. “Aiyo Maraan’ey forget that now. We are friends now so it is fine. Paravala,” she said and blinked her eyes.

After few moments of silence, “Maaran’ey ennaka bore addikathu. Vera enghayaavathu polaamma?” Maraan looked at the time. “Maraan’ey innum time irruku. Please.” Maaran thought  “guess i have to get use to her puppy eyes.” He nodded his head and asked “enga?” Shivya kept tapping her finger and thought for a while. “Ah, arcade. Gaming arcade povam.” Maaran looked at her seriously. “Ma atha sina pullinga veladaratha.” Shivya pouted. “Athelam illa vaanga,” she dragged him to the car.
Shivya was still convincing Maaran.

Finally after so much puppy eyes and convincing he agreed and drove to the mall. They got down. Shivya stepped into a shop and brought a cap and mask. She went near Maaran and instructed him to wear the mask and tip toed to put the cap. Maaran laughed as she tip toed. Shivya glared, “Po Maaran’ey. Eppa paathaloon en height’la kannu veikara.” He was still laughing. Shivya was happy looking at him laughing but she kept fake glaring at him. Then she asked  “Aama unga height enna?” Maaran started laughing again and said “ ma ne keela irukkambothey theriyavena ye height enna na.” Shivya whined but ended up laughing. “Sari ma yen ithu?” he asked pointing at the mask and cap. “Enna aalu pa ne. Maaran’ey you are top businessman. Ongalleiya yaaravathu ippadi paatha next’uh news thaan,” she said dramatically. Maaran then only noticed about the environment.
He seems to forget everything when he is with her.

Maaran nodded his head thankfully and smiled. They went to the top floor to the gaming area.
As the floor came Shivya dragged him by his arm.  First they drove the VR bike. Shivya wasn’t that good at it but she managed it. Maaran was a pro and won all his chances. As they got down, Maaran raised his collar, showing off his skills in the game. Shivya just rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out. “Romba scene’uh.Next vaanga dancing machine’la veladalaam. Athula naan thaan win pannuvean.” Maaran raised his eyebrows and said, “we’ll see.” They inserted he coin and started. They started dancing accordingly to the arrows and the music. Shivya was a pro. She always plays this whenever she comes to the mall. Whereas Maaran is always the video gamer. Shivya won and it was her turn to show off.Maaran though faked his embarrassment, was admiring this woman. No one has ever dared to talk or show off in front of him. But this woman in front of him was what he didn’t think of. He was seeing that she was just living life without any worries.

He is slowly craving for the feeling to live for the moment by being with her. It’s just he didn’t realize that he is actually slowly coming out his shell.

Shivya is lowly bringing out the lost Maraan.

After that they roamed for a while and Maaran saw the time. “Ma polaam ah.Already late aagiritchi.” Shivya’s face fell. She really liked this place, more than that enjoyed being with him. She wanted to spend more time. “Maaran’ey I  want to spend more time with you, I mean want to play more games,” she blurted but soon corrected it. His eyes widened at the mention of that and internally chuckled at the way she managed. He had the same feeling but this girl is openly telling him and making it difficult for him as his heart started to race.

“ Ma I have responsibility. I know I told amma and appa but still I cannot take that for granted. I promise we’ll plan again and go out.” Shivya admired the way he thought about her parents and that he did not just take advantage of everything. “He is a gem,” she thought. Shivya smiled at the mention of another day out and said “ okay.”

They reached Shivya’s home and went inside. Maaran and all were casually talking and he stood to leave. “Amma ,Appa  naan peyitta varean.” Both Shivya’s parents blessed him. Then Shivya looked at her parents and said “ Ma naan vanthu avaru annipitta varean.” They nodded. Shivya went behind Maaran.

He suddenly turned causing Shivya to stumble and loose her balance. Before she could fall Maaran held her hand and pulled her making her to dash in his chest. They were in a hugging position, though they weren’t hugging. Both were processing what just happened.

Both felt a jolt of electricity passing through them. They found that comforting. Shivya was feeling many things but she wanted to ask him something. She was very curious to know. She slowly lifted her head while Maaran bent his head and looked at her. Both eyes locked. “Maaran’ey,” he hummed as she whispered. “Ennaku neengha innum sollala.” Maaran’s heart was thudding really fast a she still whispered, but confused whispered “what?” “Unga height.” Maaran blinked and then smiled and parted the hug.
He was expecting something though he wasn’t entirely sure what.
Maaran nodded his head sideways and smiled. “ Sollunga Maaran’ey,” she asked. “5’’11 ma.” Shivya was happy though she wasn’t exactly sure. “ Ennakku 5’’11 aalangha thaan pudikkum,” she just blurted out forgetting what just what happened few minutes ago. Maaran’s eyes widened and he  blushed  as she openly stated that. “is she indirectly saying she likes me?” he thought.

Shivya stopped immediately as she realized it.
There was a silence until Shivya saw the moon. She remembered their conversation at the beach. She smiled and looked at  Maaran.  She went near him and turned him. She stood near him while her left hand held his left shoulder and her right hand pointed at the moon.
“The moon,” she said and Maaran looked at her and then at the moon,confused.

“Maaran’ey you only saw the moon. Take a closer look and you will find stars accompanying it.” Maaran looked at the stars that accompanied the moon.

Seeing the sky and observing it properly,he didn’t find the moon lonely today. Shivya continued, “You failed to see those stars while looking at the moon. Open your eyes a star has always been with you.” Maraan knew she was mentioning about Rishi. He knows that Rishi has always been with him and he is really grateful. The things that happened to him made his mind to think that he does not deserve anything.  This turned him into a loner and convinced that he is lonely. “More stars are with you,just give a try and see clearly,” she said turning her head to him to meet his eyes which are already looking at her with gratitude.
He knew she was talking about her and her family.He didn’t know what to say. He wanted to express but nothing came out of his mouth. He just smiled. It was like all the energy when he wanted to speak just flowed and filled his lips that made him smile. He smiled whole heartedly. Shivya tightened her hold which assured her she’ll stay.

~~~

“Sari Maaran’ey bye. Paathu ponga,” she quickly said and tried to rush. “Ma,” she turned as he called her. “Nee enjoy panniya?” Shivya smiled and asked “Nenga?” Maaran nodded and said “Romba. I felt lively after a very long time.”

“Good, innimey get ready, you are going to experience some crazy adventure.” Maaran smiled widely at the thought of her spending more time with her. He was curious to know her feeling of spending time with him. “Ma onnukha eppadi feel aachu?” Shivya reminisced the whole day and she felt a sense of joy and feeling that she couldn’t explain in just words. “Kulu kulu na irunthuchi,” that’s how she felt and hence decided to say it through her style. Maaran wasn’t familiar with the word she used but understood what she wanted to say. His smile widened further. “Pathu ponga. Message pannagha when you reach.” Maaran nodded and bid bye to her and drove.

Shivya waited until his car disappeared from her scheme and left inside her house with a huge smile playing on her lips.

~~~

Arya Ramakrishna walked into the mall to meet a business partner regarding his project. He walked and noticed a familiar face. His curiosity increased thinking it would be him, so he walked further. And yes his instinct was correct. He saw Maaran Kumar. His rival. His anger boiled seeing him. He did something few years back that would end his life but he escaped. Now Maaran was so close but he still couldn’t do it. “Maaran don’t think you escaped.” Then he saw a girl approaching him and handing him a mask and putting a cap on his head. Arya’s anger increased as he saw Maaran laughing. He followed him as they both got on the escalator. He saw him enjoying and dancing on the dancing machine. He witnessed Maaran enjoying and laughing. His eyes did not fail to witness the way Maaran looks at the girl. Arya smirked and said “This time you are out.”

Please ignore typos and errors

Sorry for the late update
Wanted to update but ended up watching Squid Game. Then thought of updating after, but then a series I have been waiting for, Locke and Key season 2 came. I had to watch that so 🤷🏽‍♀️😅

Let me know in the comments if you like watching kdramas and any tv series. If you want I can recommend some🙌🏻 Let me know in the comment box.

Got 3.11k reads. Thank you all.🤧❣️
Feel free to comment about the chapter.

Stay Safe✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
180K 21.2K 79
Just a feel good story about two souls-Aditya and Sithara who wouldn't have met if not for a little twist of fate! (Tanglish dialogues)
153K 23.2K 41
The Love Story of Aarav & Kanmani There is love after love failure!There is life after love!❤️ Aarav Shanthan, A calm and composed man is a Widower w...