Double Daddy (Luke Hemmings)

By lukeyslipring122

Inspired by the lifetime movie Luke and Lydia were the perfect couple. They were together since their 8th gra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

60 2 1
By lukeyslipring122

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

Can you tell i started then got real lazy and didn't finish?

Lydia: 22 weeks Amber: 18 weeks

Lydia's POV

"You can't be serious?" Anna disappointedly yelled from across the hall as Luke and i walked into the school. As soon as she saw my costume it was like the soul inside her evaporated.

"What's wrong with it?' I was a little hurt by how offended she was by it.

"I think she looks great." Luke said with his cheesy little smile as he walked past to join the boys. Anna shushed him waving her hand in his face. It was easy for the boys. It was Halloween yes but it was also game day. They had to wear their jerseys no matter what and they all just decided to do a hoard of zombies. I did Luke's makeup in the parking lot this morning. That's how easy it was. Just eyeliner, eyeshadow and fake blood. Anne had to wear her uniform too but was not allowed costume makeup so i was the only one allowed to actually dress up for Halloween.

"You look adorable but you could have been anything except the most used pregnancy costume. You promised me style and class."

"It was this or Endgame Thor." Anna stopped thinking for a second before her shoulders dropped.

"I accept Pooh Bear." She stepped aside pulling me into the hoard of boys crowded together. Luke wrapped his arms around me pulling my back to him as his hands went on my stomach. We have been pretty good the past couple weeks. Everyone outside our friend group has been judging us. Calum started and ended dating this one girl within a week because all she wanted to talk about was how disgusted she was with Luke and how stupid i was for forgiving him. For the record, he is not forgiven. He is earning me back.

"Did you ever snag a field pass for me tonight?" I said looking straight at Michael. His magic slight of hand better have worked for something. He put his hand in his pocket pulling out a plastic pass with my name printed on it attached to a red lanyard.

"I didn't even have to steal it. Coach gave it up without a fight. Said you can get on the field until the end of the season." I grabbed it looking down at my name with pride. I have always been on the field with the boys. Cheering next to Anna. Now that Luke and i are trying to fix this, it will feel good to cheer him on again.

"Player sponsor: Lucas Hemmings." I heard a groan from behind me and i could just feel Luke rolling his eyes. For some reason, Lucas was his least favorite name. "You know. Lucas Jr. actually has a good ring to it."

"No it doesn't." He said so fast moving his thumb over my stomach. "We chose Kian and now it's too late."

Amber's POV

"Why did you drag me here?" Jace said with his hands shoved into his pockets. The idea of seeing Luke play made him sick. Every game day he has been fighting it and suddenly decided to play along.

"It would be a good idea for me to be seen around Luke so that his family gets more comfortable with me."

"And why do i need to be here?" I turned to him making my eyes wider. "What? Doesn't it look bad that your test results aren't back and your walking around your school with a new guy?"

"I'm allowed to have friends, Jace. She has three guys following her around everywhere and giving her everything she needs at the snap of her fingers. That's at school alone." He got closer to me grinning.

"Has she slept with any of them since she's gotten pregnant?" I rolled my eyes at him turning back around.

"If anyone asks, you're gay." I heard a protest starting to come from him but raised my finger up to stop him from talking before i got to the ticket taker. She gave us the stank eye as she tore my ticket and handed it back to me. I responded with a passive aggressive grin. Jace followed me silently as i searched the stands for the closest free place by Luke's family. Three of them, his parents and brother, were sitting right in the middle bundled up in their school sweatshirts and his brother was wearing his old jersey over one. One row up was the closest place. I saw the look in Liz's eyes when she saw me. Sympathetic but alarmed. She didn't expect me to be here. She didn't want me to be here. I zeroed in on the area behind them going to rush over and take it. Once she realized i was there, i saw her hook her arm around her husbands.

"Someday that could be us."Jace said mockingly piercing his lips at me. I elbowed him in the stomach sitting down of the cold concrete. "I was only joking. God." He rubbed his stomach sitting next to me. I watched the field intensely as the boys all started running through a Halloween banner made by the cheerleaders. My eyes scanned the sidelines focusing on something blonde in a red and yellow outfit. Lydia is standing of the sidelines with Luke's other brother, i would guess Ben. I should probably learn which one is which if i'm going to be fitting into their family. The game proceeded. A player almost running straight into Lydia but only just falling to the ground before. Lydia was laughing though. She's always happy. Lucky her. A throat being cleared made me shake my focus away from Lydia and to the man in front of me. Luke's dad.

"Hi, Mr.Hemmings." I said out of habit. Respect the man with the most money. At least thats what my dad taught me.

"Amber. What is your due date again?" Like i ever told him.

"April third sir." He nodded looking down at his phone.

"I will contact your father and we can talk about the guardianship arrangements for your daughter. Since you are underage still and Luke doesn't turn eighteen until July it is customary. Especially with him going off to college." I looked to Jace then back to Luke's father.

"Mr. Hemmings. Doe that mean?"

"The test came back positive with Luke's paternity. Your daughter is a Hemmings." He turned to go back to his wife before turning back. "And you are?" He pointed to Jace making me panic a bit.

"Jace. Amber's gay friend." He seemed taken aback by Jace's response as he went back to his family. Liz didn't look at me. Instead she was making eye contact with someone on the field. Lydia.

Lydia's POV

I had the biggest smile when i saw him. A man who looked close to identical to Luke but with only slight differences. Never the less, i loved seeing him. "Jack." I yelled getting his attention. Of course they gave him the pass to the field. He was always the coaches favorite one of Luke's brothers. Ben, not so much. He had a little too much fun while he played.

"Hello gorgeous." He said turning his whole body towards me and pulling me into a hug. "Did you bring me honey?" He joked as he pulled away. I hit his chest shaking my head.

"Absolutely not. I can't stomach the stuff and this is one of the only costumes i can wear while pregnant."

"How is my favorite sister and nephew?"

"Sister?" I gave him the side eye to still see he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Well sister-in-law if that idiot can snag you back and he will always be my nephew." He offered his arm to me making me lace mine into it.

"Every morning i wake up to feel like my rib is broken but turns out he has just been laying on it all night." Jack took in a sharp breath in that sounded as if he was the one in pain.

"You should talk to my mom more. She had the worst pregnancy with Luke. He was everywhere when she wanted to relax and made himself scarce to try and scare her when she wanted him to move."

"Yeah. Like you would remember." Jack rolled his eyes as the game started. Luke ran through the banner first to the roar of the stands and Jack let go of me for just a second to cup his hands over his mouth like a megaphone. I rolled my eyes at him and i saw Luke shaking his head. Probably doing the same. With a short talk from his coach, the game started.

"Speaking of our family connections."

"I wasn't talking about that." He shushed me continuing to talk.

"Have you talked to Angela since she found out?" Of course he would talk about her. Ben and him are close friends with her. Jack's closer to her husband though.

"No. Why?"

"Because it's not fair really for her to just ice you out. Yeah, your an idiot for getting pregnant but it's not your fault that you have that ability." He never took his eyes away from the game as he said it.

"I know that." Suddenly the ball was flying towards us and aa very familiar player was close to tumbling into me. Jack quickly grabbed me pulling me out of the way as the player fell to the ground at my feet.

"Sorry." Calum announced pulling himself to his feet.

"I think you need a new pair of feet Hood." Calum let out a fake laugh.

"Fuck off Jack." He said sprinting as far away from Jack and me. I let out a laugh finding my spot again in the grass.

"I can talk to her if you would like.

"No. She has to want to reconnect with me. Not be judged for her decisions until she's peer pressured." Jack nodded looking down at his phone. He cursed under his breath looking up at the stands.

"Don't look in my moms direction." He said turning back to me. I looked confused but didn't question it. "The test came back from Amber's baby." My heart sank. Even though Luke was so confident of it and i already knew in a way, i hoped that there was a chance to not have it be positive.

"It's a match."

"Ben says 99.9%. Not even a chance otherwise." I swallowed the ball forming in my throat pretending to look at the game. But i had to. I looked passed Jack's shoulder to the stand. Liz was looking at me with a weak smile. We were all hoping for this all to be easy on us but it isn't. None of this had been easy.

I don't know why i thought it was funny that Amber wouldn't know which Hemmings brother was which but i did and now this story is official. Luke has two kiddos on the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 3K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
3.6M 107K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
3.7M 86.9K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...