*DISCONTINUED*

Von Les_be_friends

Crystal is a seventeen year old. She has been abused for eleven years. Her brother Austin is the next in line... Mehr

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
A/N

Chapter Twenty

5.5K 248 10
Von Les_be_friends

~Max's pov

When Crystal said they were adopted i was happy. But then felt guilty for thinking he cheated on me. Welp mistakes happen. But Austin looked super happy that Crystal seemed to remember everything. When she left the twins walked over. "Daddy i'm tired." the girl yawned. Austin picked her up. "Ok Stella bedtime. You too Lucas." he said. I picked up Lucas.

Austin turned around and saw i had him. He smiled. We have to stay in a different room because our window is now broken. We went in a room and saw two beds. We placed the twins on one and changed, then went to the other. Austin was in just sweatpants like me. When he layed down i pulled him to my chest and held him there.

"I love you." i mumbled into his shoulder, "i love you too," he said as we drifted into a deep sleep. Best good night sleep ever.

!@#$%^&*()_!@#$%^&*()_

Not sure what to do right now this is all i got. damn writer's block. i have no more ideas for the story. ugh this sucks so much. so sorry its so short and maybe the last chapter before i give up on the story.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

51.7K 1.8K 42
"Fight me Alpha!" I had said angrily specifically calling him Alpha. "I will not fight a fragile thing such as yourself" The training ground fell sil...
604K 17K 33
#1 in Werewolf Blake is the Head Enforcer of the Blood Moon Pack. The Biggest Pack in the world! Reaching a population of 25,000 werewolves. He is b...
253K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...
631K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...