The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... More

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 3: "An exam"

3.4K 95 85
By Demon243

Your POV

Now I was walking home with the phone in my hand and Michael by my side. I still couldn't believe that girls gave me their numbers.

(Flashback)

It was the end of Heroics class, me and girls were in changing room, changing from our hero costumes back into our uniforms. (A/n: Just so you know, this is your hero costume, but you can change the blue into(F/C) and yellow into (Matching/Colour). Art isn't mine!)

Toru: "(Y-y/n)?" She said it with a worry in her voice.

Y/N: "Hmmm?" I hummed to her saying that she had my attention.

Toru: "Where did you get those scars on your back?" She asked it with more worry and I felt that all girls were looking at me right now, I tensed up and thought for a moment about should or should not I tell them the truth. I sighed.

Y/N: "One word..." I said it raising my arm with my index finger pointing up in the air. "Father." I said it and girls looked at me at shock some of them even gasp. They all started asking me about it. "Girls, I'm fine, really. You don't need to worry about it." As I said that they took a step back to give me some space. They look at each other and nodded, I didn't give it much attention and continued changing. Then I heard the sound of paper tearing and then the sound of a writing pencil filled the room.

Mina: "Here." As she said that I turned around and saw her handing me a paper. I took it from her and looked at it. There were numbers and names, but then I get it. That were their phone numbers.

Y/N: "W-wha-" I wanted to ask them, but I was cut off by Mina's finger on my lips, which made me blush. She removed her finger.

Mina: "In case you feel bad, you can contact us and talk to us whenever you want." She said it with the calming voice and I smiled slightly.

Y/N: "Thank girls." I said it with the slight blush on my cheeks.

Girls: "No problem, (Y/N)." They said it with the smile and we continue changing as I started to add their numbers in my phone.

(Flashback end)

I stared at my phone with their numbers in disbelief, I didn't even notice that Michael was calling for me.

Michael: "Are you even listening to me, (Y/N)?!" Michael yelled at me kicking me out of my thoughts.

Y/N: "Hm?" I looked at Michael. "You were saying something?" I asked him, because I wasn't really listening earlier. He sighed.

Michael: "I was asking, if you're okay, because you were staring at your phone for a quite long time." He said with the slight worry in his voice. For an answer I just showed him my phone with their numbers on my screen. "Hm?" He hummed and took a closer look, then when he got the message he looked at me with the smirk. "So you've got their numbers." He said with the teasing tone and I blushed a little.

Y/N: "Shut up." I said it, while I hit him in the arm playfully. We got to our house and I started opening the door. "Did you made some friends from the class?" I asked him and he nodded.

Michael: "I think so." He said it and I opened the door.

Y/N: "Who exactly?" I asked him and we walked in the house closing the door behind us.

Michael: "Mashirao Ojiro, Mezo Shoji and Fumikage Tokoyami." He said the names, I nodded as I closed the door and we started to taking off our shoes.

Jaiden: "Is that the names of your friends Michael?" We heard her asking it and we looked up at her as we took our shoes off. Michael nodded at her question.

Michael: "Yeah, but (Y/N) made more than me." He said it, while hitting me in the arm with his elbow.

Jaiden: "Is that so?" She asked looking at me with a smirk. I just nodded. "Well then..." She said it and patted my head. "Go to your rooms and do your homework, you heroes." She said it and walked off.

Y/N: "Alright, alright." I said it, while walking to the stairs with Michael right behind me. But I stopped as I got to the stairs remembering about the exam. I looked at Jaiden who was sitting on the couch "And just so you know, Jaiden." I said it getting her attention and she looked at me with a curiosity. "We're gonna have an exam at the end of this month." After I said it, she looked at me and Michael in shock.

Jaiden: "Already?! But you just enrolled!" She screamed it in shock waiting for our answer.

Michael: "Yeah, but due the fact that it's the end of the term, we're still need to do that exam no matter what." He said it and I nodded. She scratched the back of her neck.

Jaiden: "Well, if you need to." She said it and sighed. She looked at us for a few seconds, then smiled. "I'm sure you 2 gonna pass it." She said with the smile. We nodded and walked to our rooms. I walked in my room setting my backpack on the floor. I sighed walking to my bed and sitting down.

Y/N: "It's gonna be a long week." I said it to myself looking at the ceiling.

(Time skip. The day of practical exam.)

The 3 days of written test is over and now, the practical part. Me and girls are walking to changing to change in our hero costumes. We walked in the room and started changing.

Kyoka: "(Y/N), are you nervous about this practical part?" She asked me, while changing.

Y/N: "Why wouldn't I be? I'm nervous as fuck." I said it, while changing and they giggled a little. "Why did you asked that?" I asked her.

Kyoka: "Just making sure that I'm not the only one, who is nervous." She said it with her usual poker face. I nodded and finished changing, as the girls did too. We walked out of the room and started walking to the place where the practical exam would be going. I thought that would be a good chance to look at everyone's costumes. When my eyes landed on Toru I only saw floating boots and gloves.

Y/N: "Toru, is your quirk can make your clothes invisible too?" You asked her, hoping for a 'yes' answer.

Toru: "No. Why are you asking?" She said it and now I was a blushing mess.

Y/N: "D-does t-that mean-n y-you're n-nak-ked right-t now?" I stuttered this out and I think she get it now.

Toru: "Y-yes." She answered and I cover my face with my hands. I mentally screamed. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I uncover my face and looked to my side. It was Momo and god dammit, in her hero costume she looked so fucking sexy. My face was now like tomato and my gay panic was telling me that I need to get the fuck out of here.

Momo: "Don't worry about it, you'll get used to it." She said it with the soft voice and that calmed me down, while I stopped blushing. We continue our talking and we didn't even notice that we already were on the place where the practical exam would go. We saw our teachers standing there and we, especially me and Michael, were dumbfounded. But we quickly pulled ourselves together, as Aizawa-sensei starts talking.

Aizawa: "Now, we will begin the practical exam." He said with his usual monotone voice. "Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." He explained and I nodded noting it in my head.

Kyoka: "There are a lot of teachers..." She said it under her breath, but I heard it as well as Momo.

Aizawa: "I except that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." He said it waiting for an answer.

Denki: "We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" He said it excited, while throwing his head back like rock star on the stage.

Mina: "Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!" She said it excited and found it cute. Then Aizawa-sensei's scarf started to move and the principal Nezu popped out of the Aizawa-sensei's scarf.

Nezu: "For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" He said it with his usual smile as ever, while Mina and Denki went pale.

Kyoka, Ojiro and Sero: "Principal Nezu?!" They screamed it in unison, that made jump little and they noticed it. "Sorry." They apologized and I wave at them to reassure that I'm fine.

Momo: "Different?" She said it curious and scared a little. I noticed this and took her hand in mine to calm her down. That seems to work and she calmed while blushing.

Nezu: "From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work," He said it while he was climbing down to the ground. "and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting." He said it already standing on the ground. "So..." He said it with the creepy tone in his voice. "We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!" He said it now with his normal voice, but what he said shocked us.

Ochaco: "Against... the teachers?" She said it shocked and nervous. I felt Momo's grip got harder, I rubbed my other hand against her arm and I think it helped her to calm down, because her grip loosened a little.

Aizawa: "In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided." He said it with his monotone voice. "These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are:" He said it and I already understand that I will be with Michael, because we just enrolled here. "First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team, and they're fighting me." He said it with the smile. Momo was starting to get nervous, but I quickly calmed her down.

Y/N: 'I'm starting to think that I got third quirk and it's called 'Anti-stress'.' I thought about it with arony.

Aizawa: "And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team," After he said it, they looked at each other in shock. "and their opponent..." He didn't have time to finish his sentence, as All Might landed right in front of us.

All Might: "I... will do it." He said it with his usual smile on his face.

Izuku and Katsuki: "All Might?!" They said it in shock and I wouldn't blame them.

All Might: "Work together to beat me, you two!" He said it as he looked at them. They look at each other still in shock and only one thought went through my head.

Y/N: 'They're dead.'

(Time skip.)

I was now standing in the monitor room with Michael and Izuku by my sides, and Recovery Girl is sitting on her chair. (A/n: This is Michael's hero costume, art is not mine.)

The pairs were said and I already thinking about our strategy against our opponent. But I'm here to watch how others gonna make it with their opponents, which is:
1. Kirishima and Sato VS Cementoss
2. Tsuyu and Tokoyami VS Ectoplasm
3. Iida and Ojiro VS Power Loader
4. Momo and Todoroki VS Aizawa-sensei
5. Ochaco and Aoyama VS 13
6. Mina and Denki VS Principal Nezu
7. Kyoka and Koda VS Present Mic
8. Toru and Shoji VS Snipe
9. Mineta and Sero VS Midnight
10. Me and Michael VS Hound Dog
11. Midoriya and Bakugo VS All Might.

The rules were simple, we have thirty minutes to put handcuffs on the teacher or just run away through special gates. But teachers gonna wear the 'Ultra compressed weights'. I heard the door open behind us, I looked behind me and saw Ochaco walking in.

Ochaco: "Oh, you guys here to? I thought you would go and think about the fighting strategy." She said it, while walking up to us and standing by my side.

Izuku: "Well I thought that we don't have many chances to see other students and the teachers fight." He said it and when he finished he looked down to the ground. "Besides, even if I wanted to talk about strategies..." He said it trailing off and we all already understand the situation.

Ochaco: "I see." She said it and looked at me with Michael.

Y/N: "Same goes for us, but I already have strategy against Hound Dog." I said it and Michael nodded. "Well, what about you?" I asked her, already knowing the answer about her teammate.

Ochaco: "Well for me..." She said it shyly. "It's like there's no point trying to talk to Aoyama." She said it and Midoriya looked nervous right now, probably understanding her situation. "That's why I thought I'd try to use everyone else's fights for reference." She said it and we all nodded understanding. A window appeared on the monitor on which we saw the first match.

When the fight was over, Recovery Girl walked out of a room to heal them.

Y/N: "That was pretty obvious from the beginning." I said it with the disappointment in my voice.

Ochaco: "What do you mean?" She asked me not really understanding the situation they were in.

Y/N: "They are both close range combat fighters, while Cementoss can be a distance fighter, plus he have no limits." I said it and she was shocked at my analyzation skills.

Ochaco: "I see." She said it with amazed tone in her voice. We heard Recovery Girl walking back in.

Recovery Girl: "You have good analyzation skills, dear." She complimented me, while she was sitting down on the chair.

Y/N: "Thank you." I said it with the smile. And again a window appeared on the monitor on which we saw the second match.

Y/N: "Ochy, did you knew that Tsu could do that?" I asked her and she shook her head in a 'no' motion. "Okay, then." I said it as we continued to watch other matches.

(Time skip.)

It's mine and Michaels turn, and we are now hiding in the same forest where were Kyoka and Koji. Hound dog were running somewhere, probably looking for us.

Michael: "So, you said you had the plan against Hound Dog, what is it?" He asked me and I smile. I touched the tree and my body with the costume turned into wood.

Y/N: "I will hold him here, while you go to the exit. Principal said that one person is enough to win, if we choose to run." I said it and Michael nodded with the smile. He created wings from his paper, flew up and flew to the exit. I was running right under him, then I saw that Hound Dog was running at us. I smirked, when he was close enough.

Y/N: "Lacquered Chain Prison!" I shouted it and I did the same move, as did hero named 'Kamui Woods'. 

Hound Dog couldn't move, because of my grip, but he was struggling and because of that it was hard to keep him still. Then we heard a siren.

Speakers: "Team (L/N) Siblings have passed!" It said it and I turn my arm back to normal dropping Hound Dog on the ground.

Hound Dog: "Good job." He said it while roaring and trying not to howl.

Y/N: "Thank you." I thanked him and we began walking to the exit.

(Time skip.)

I walked in the monitor room and Ochaco tackled me to the ground hugging me.

Ochaco: "Good job, (Y/N)!" She yelled in excitement, while I was dumbfounded, but hugged her back and my tail wag a little.

Y/N: "Thank you, Ochy." I said it to her and my tail started to wag.

Recovery Girl: "*Sigh* Young love." She said it with the smile and looked back at monitor. We blushed and quickly separated standing up. We heard an air horn ring and we looked at monitor.

Speaker: "Team Midoriya and Bakugo, practical exam. Ready, go!" After it finished talking the final match had started.

They have passed! Oh my god I was relieved and happy that they have passed and now we can rest for good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 7.8K 32
"I turn out to like you more than I originally planned and it took me a whole week of you telling your friends that we have nothing to make me realiz...
2K 77 12
Y/N was a shy girl who had always hated her quirk. Although ever since her older sister was killed by villains when she was young, it had always been...
38.6K 2.1K 46
Mikaela was a normal girl who was slowly growing out of her anime phase. She barely watched anime but every now and then she would still pick up a ma...
32.4K 952 44
Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother Izuku are planning on going to the famo...