Their World (R.Hale & E.Culle...

By M3_Writer

And there's certain things that I adore (I'm sorry) And there's certain things that I ignore But I'm certain... More

Summary
Cast
Aesthetic
Graphic Gallery
Act One
Prologue
Chapter One: Munchkin
Chapter Two: Major Jasper Whitlock
Chapter Three: Short Stuff
Chapter Four: Annie
Chapter Five: She Is
Chapter Six: The Legends Are True
Chapter Six: Driving Lessons
Chapter Seven: Ana
Chapter Eight: We Got You
Chapter Ten: I'm Going To Kill You!
Chapter Eleven: Baseball Game
Chapter Twelve: We Promise
Act Two
Chapter One: Sugar
Chapter Two: Goodbye
Chapter Three: New Chapter
Chapter Four: Living
Chapter Five: No It Didn't
Chapter Six: Trust Me
Chapter Seven: She's Gone
Chapter Eight: Volturi
Chapter Nine: I Did Hard
Act Three
Chapter One: Fudge Sticks
Chapter Two: It's Ana
Chapter Three: It's Always Been You
Chapter Four: I Love You
Chapter Five: Their World
Chapter Six: We Won't
Chapter Seven: Soulmates
Chapter Eight: You Are Safe
Chapter Nine: Understand?
Chaptet Ten: Graduation
Chapter Eleven: Major
Chapter Twelve: Training
Chapter Thirteen: She's Ana
Chapter Fourteen: Be Careful
Chapter Fifteen: Group Hug
Act Four: Breaking Dawn
Chapter One: Telling
Chapter Two: Grandpa
Chapter Three: Gender
Chapter Four: So Proud
Chapter Five: Eternity And More
Chapter Six: It's Time
Chapter Seven: Everything I Always Wanted
Chapter Eight: Completely In Love
Chapter Nine: Always Wanted
Epilogue
❀ ༄ ❀ New Story ❀ ༄ ❀

Chapter Nine: Finally!

33.8K 988 147
By M3_Writer

Chapter Nine:
Finally!

That night I decided to stay at the Cullens. I didn't want to go back home with Bella since dad wasn't home.

"Ana come on you have to get up or you're going to be late!" Alice yelled at me trying to pull the covers off me.

"No just go without me. It's too comfortable," I told Alice and she sighed coming to sit beside me.

"If you get up you can pick an outfit from my closet, Alice told me and I smiled at her jumping out of the bed.

"Give me five minutes and I will be there!" I told her running towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my already wavy hair.

Walking to Alice and Jasper's room I had a big smile on my face. I have been trying to get Alice to let me in her closest for forever but she keeps saying no.

"Knock, knock," I said as I opened the door and Jasper smiled at me shaking his head.

"What's the purpose of saying knock knock when you open the door anyway?" Jasper asked me and I shrugged my shoulders going towards Alice's closet.

"Don't know I just do it. Now excuse me your wife's closet is calling my name," I told him with a bright smile and he just shook his head at me with a smile.

I clapped my hands like an excited child looking around all the clothes, shoes, and jewelry. I don't believe I have ever been this happy.

"Alice, how are you ever going to get her out of there?" Jasper asked his wife while shaking his head.

"By telling her that if she doesn't hurry up I'm not letting her in it again!," Alice told him shouting it up the stairs.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yelled as I ran downstairs in my outfit that I choose. Alice smirked at me while Jasper shook his head.

"Emmett is not going to let you leave the house in that," Jasper told me and I looked at him pouting.
"Why not? Nothing is showing," I told him and he just continued shaking his head.

"Emmett please come see what your mate is wearing," Jasper yelled out and I heard Emmett's loud footsteps coming closer.

"Yeah what's up Jaz-" Emmett stopped the question running his eyes over my body but cut stopped when he saw my skirt.

"Yeah no. Go change," Emmett told me making me raising an eyebrow at him. I crossed my arms looking at him like who does he think he is telling me to go change.

"Are you really telling me to go change?" I looked at him raising an eyebrow.

He grumbled looking at me and then walked upstairs. I looked at both Jasper and Alice confused but they just shrugged their shoulders.

"Alright come on guys I have to help Jessica with something," I told them pulling both of their arms.

"I'm leaving with Jasper and Alice!" I yelled even though I knew my mates could hear me. I heard both of them yell okay and be careful.

Once we were far enough away from any imposing ears I looked at both Jasper and Alice.

"You can't see anything right?" I asked them as I turned my check to them where I had a little bit of makeup on to cover Bella's handprint.

"No you can't see anything," Alice told me with a forced smile. I know she wanted me to tell Rosalie and Emmett but I didn't want to worry them and I knew they would kill Bella if they knew.

"You should tell them, Ana," Jasper told me looking at me through the rearview mirror. I sighed looking at him.

"I know but I'm not going to," I told both of them and they both sighed but dropped the subject.

The rest of the ride was filled with laughter and as Jasper tried to tell both Alice and me jokes but failed miserably.

_____

Getting to school I hugged both Jasper and Alice bye before going to find Jess. I find her with Angela and Eric. I smiled at all three of them hugging both Jess and Angela.

"Hi, Jess what did you need me to do?" I ask her and she smiles brightly at me clapping her hands.

"You are the best! Okay, I just need you to paint the sign mostly because you have the most sturdy hand please if you don't mind?" Jess asked me with a smile and I laughed at shaking my head.

"Of course. I just need to go get another shirt so I don't get paint all over Alice's shirt," I told her with a smile and kissed her cheek before leaving.

Jessica and Angela looked at each other with worried eyes.
"Did you see her cheek?" Angela asked Jess who nodded with a glare towards no one in particular.

"Yeah I did," Jess told her already knowing who gave it to her, and she knew that if she told two people that they would handle it. She smirked over to Angela.

"I'll handle it," Jess told her walking away. Angela shook her head at her knowing what she was going to do.

_______

Walking through the hallways I see Emmett and Rosalie and smile walking over to them.

"Hey guys," I tell them both with a smile. They smile at me.

"Hey, Annie whatcha need?" Emmett asked me and I smile at him.

"I need a shirt actually," I told him and both of them raise an eyebrow at me.

"For what?" Rosalie asks me and I smile at her with a little blush and guilt remembering last night.

"Jess needs me to paint something and I don't want to get paint on Alice's top," I told her and she nodded as Emmett opened up his locker taking a shirt out of it.

"Here you go," he told me as I smiled at him.
"Thank you, Em. I'll see you both later," I told them kissing their checks before walking off missing the smiles on their faces.

______

Jess was walking down the hallway looking for a particular person when she saw Rosalie and walked up to her.

"Rosalie?" Jess called making the girl in name stop and turn to her. Rosalie knew that Jess was her mates best friend and that she would be upset if she was rude to her.

"Yes?" Rosalie questioned her making Jess sigh.
"Did you see Ana's cheek?" Jess asked her making Jess raise an eyebrow at her.

"Not this morning. Why?" Rosalie asked her making Jess sigh.

"There was a handprint on it and I think I know who it came from," Jess told her making Rosalie tense up and glare at her words.

"Who?" Rosalie asked her as her angry started to build thinking of someone hurting her mate. Jess smirked at her.

"Bella. I never liked her after the first day she made some comment about Ana and I immediately disliked her," Jess told her making Rosalie nod.

"Thank you for that information. I will tell Emmett and we will ask Ana about it," Rosalie told Jess making her nod and as Jess was walking away she turned around facing Rosalie.

"I like you three together, but don't break her heart," Jess threaten making Rosalie nod.

"We won't," Rosalie told her making Jess nod and then walk away leaving Rosalie alone who was boiling thinking about her mate being hurt. She sighed going to go find her siblings.

______

As I was painting and dancing around in Emmett's shirt that reached my lower thighs and shorts underneath I all of a sudden felt someone grab my waist.

I yelped turning around to see Emmett with a smile on his face and laughing.

"Emmett!" I yelled at him as he continued to laugh. I then grabbed the paintbrush and brush it again his cheek getting paint all over it. Emmett then stops laughing looking at me wide-eyed.

"Oh you are on," Emmet said with a glint in his eyes and all of a sudden grabbed the paintbrush and tries to get it on.

I yell running away from him laughing as I do.
"Emmett! No Emmett please I'm sorry!" I yelled out to him as I continued running.

He finally caught me and started rubbing paint all over me as I did the same to him. When we looked up to each other we busted out laughing. I was completely covered in blue paint as Emmett was covered in purple.

Emmett continued staring at me with a look in his eyes I couldn't decipher before he leaned down and kissed my lips softly. It took me a second but I responded to the kiss.

When we pulled away I looked up at him with a blushed face. He smirked at me before kissing me again, but this time passionately. He then picked me up placing me on the table still kissing me.

"Finally!" I heard someone yell breaking me from the trance I was in. I looked wide-eyed towards the door seeing a wide-eyed Angela and a smiling Jessica.

"Uh," I said trying to figure out an excuse but I couldn't and my checks went completely red. Angela and Jess started laughing.

"Angela you Mike and Eric owe me $50," Jess told her and Angela pouted giving her the money. I looked at each other confused before figuring it.

"You betted on us!" I yelled at them and they both looked like a deer in headlights.

"Um," Jess said before both she and Angela turned around and started running away.

"Get back here you two!" I yelled as I ran after them with Emmett laughing at me. Everyone looked wide-eyed seeing both Angela and Jess running down the hallway and me covered in paint running after them.

Rosalie, Jasper, and Alice saw me running and busted out laughing while shaking their heads not even surprised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.5K 15
"You Became My Everything And Showed Me The True Meaning Of Love." Eclipse | Book 3
833K 15.8K 34
She was his calm in the midst of the storm Twilight-New Moon
97.5K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...
1.2M 28K 70
enamour /ɪˈnamə,ɛˈnamə/ verb: enamor be filled with love for. Jasper Hale x OC I'd like to thank my sister for making the book cover for me.