Gunnar -- Mafia Love Story

By NinaArthur_009

Gunnar aka Humza Ghazali, the name itself sends chills down the spine of every single one living in Mumbai. A... More

Prologue.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 1

22.8K 750 66
By NinaArthur_009

Rhythm Hussain.

I stared at my fiance quietly sitting in the car, watching him through the window while he continued talking with one of his friends from the past half an hour. She was tall and beautiful. A sigh left my lips and I opened the car door, stepped outside. Amaan is a good looking guy and it kind of makes him a centre of attraction, wherever we go. Sometimes, it annoyed me to no end.

I just want to have a little time with him but it gets ruined every single time we're together. Since he's a software engineer, he hardly gets free time to talk to me and meet me. Amaan and I actually met when I first came to live with my grandparents, here in Pune. He was the son of our neighbour, and at my birthday party, Daada (Grandpa) invited them.

Amaan and I instantly became friends, soon we began dating. We have been in a relationship for three years now, and our families happily got us engaged recently.

I was happy with my sweet Amaan, who loves me so much.

I love him and can't wait till our marriage.

"I can't believe you did that, Amaan," the tall beauty grinned at Amaan placing her hand on his shoulder.

Bitch!

I couldn't contain my jealousy. My inner possessive goddess wanted to push her hand away from him.

"Amaan," I called sweetly, he turned to me immediately. I smiled at him while glancing at her and her hand which was still on my Amaan's shoulder.

"We're getting late," I said, he immediately glanced at his wristwatch.

"Oh yeah...." he smiled at me,

"Riya, I need to leave, we'll continue this tomorrow," He said to her.

'"Of course," she smiled at him while glancing at me, there was some kind of mocking in her eyes.

You!

Amaan held my hand in his and we headed to his car, I glanced back at her, "Mine," I mouthed, I noticed her clenching her jaw and glaring at me. I smirked at her and climbed inside the car.

As soon as Amaan drove from there, My phone began to ring. I quickly pulled it out and saw Dadee's (Grandma) picture flashing on the screen. A smile appeared on my face, from the corner of my eyes I noticed Amaan's curious look.

Dadee, I mouthed at him while answering the call.

"Daade,"

"Rhythm Where are you? My Baccha, (my child)" She asked,

"I'm out with Amaan," I replied glancing at him,

"Get back here soon, it's getting late, Baccha," She said, I could sense worry and concern dripping in her voice.

"Dadee, it's just 6:30 pm," I groaned,

"Yeah, I know, I have a watch in here too," She replied sarcastically,

"But Dade.."

"No excuses, Your Daada will be here by 7 if he discovers you're not home... you know about his temper," she said and hung up on me. I sighed and glanced at Amaan, as usual, we couldn't hang out much today either.

"Don't be sad," He said while taking my hand and placing a kiss on the back of my hand.

"We'll meet tomorrow... okay?" he asked,

"Okay," I replied with a smile on my face. He took a U-turn and drove me back to my home. No matter how old you grow, you have to listen to your elders at the end of the day.

***

"I love you," he said as I was unlocking the seatbelt,

"Love you too," I replied while pecking his lips, and climbing out of his car. I walked to the main door and turned back, His eyes were fixed on me, I felt like going back to him and kissing him but I stopped myself from doing that.

Sweet

God!

I waved at him while opening the door and stepping inside. I sighed feeling my chest heavy, my eyes moved to my Grandma who was sitting on the couch and watching something on the T.v.

"Dadee," I called while taking my sneakers off, "What are you watching?" I asked while walking towards her. She was staring at the screen with full concentration, "News," She replied with her eyes still on the screen.

"I know you're watching the news," I rolled my eyes and sat beside her. I see the headlines on News channels saying "Kaleel Mehta had a suicide,".

"What?" I stared at the screen in shock,

The reporter says, "Kaleel Mehta shot himself and took his life last night, according to his previous call records police said he had been suffering from depression and had been using drugs to get out of it... All these began because of his girlfriend, who cheated on him and took advantage of his innocence,"

"God, You youngsters always choose the wrong ways," Dadee shook her head, "He had a good career ahead of him... Rest in peace," I watched her closing her eyes and praying for him. I was about to get up and walk to my room, Dadee began.

"You know, At your age, I used to study and work at a time,... there was no electricity but I put a lamp and studied," she continued, "Look at you, ignoring your studies and roaming around with Amaan..."

"Dadee why do you study at night only? You could have studied in the morning or afternoon... Why night?" I asked, Fed up hearing this every single time I went out with Amaan.

"I used to work all day, Buffalo," she said grabbing a cushion beside her,

"Ah, Dadee!" I ran from there,

"Come here," She ran behind me, but before I could run to my room she held the tip of my dress and grabbed me.

"Dadee!" I yelled, "No! No! Sorry, sorry,"

She still hit me with the cushion, "Ouch,"

"Go, Fresh up," She said while walking back towards the T.v, I headed back to my room. As soon as I entered, my eyes landed on the huge photo frame hanging on the wall. It has all my family members, Dada, Dadee, Mom, Dad, me and my older brother.

I miss them,

I came to Pune to have my education. My parents and brother are at Dahanu, which is a small village near Mumbai, Maharashtra. My dad along with his brother had been living there, he's the head of the village and every single person listens and respects him. They had been looking after the Village after Dada came to Pune.

My father wants me to completely concentrate on my education, which is why he sent me here to my grandparents. I go back to my home with my grandparents during the holidays. I love my family so much.

"Let's talk to mom," I mumbled while pulling my phone out, as I pulled it out a message popped onto my screen.

Who's this? I thought while staring at the unknown number,

Uh! Must be Saima!

She's one of my good friends.

I opened the message and saw a video, What's this?

Curiously I opened the video,

The video had Amaan and Riya, naked, fucking each other. A gasp left my lips and tears began filling my eyes. Riya's loud moans and those sounds of their lovemaking were loud, clearly telling me how much they are enjoying doing that.

My lips started to quiver watching them and my hands began to shiver, tears rolled down my eyes. I felt like someone clenching my heart hard as I watched Amaan fucking her. Riya's eyes were fixed at the camera as if looking at me directly and smirking.

"No," I sobbed, staring at them.

I gripped my phone hard, tears kept streaming down my eyes. Suddenly, the video stopped and mom's face flashed on the screen. Looking at mom's picture, I couldn't stop sobbing louder. My fingers automatically answer the call and I move it to my ear.

"Mama!" I broke,

"Ry-Rhythm," as I heard my mom's broken voice, I panicked.

"Mama?"

"You-You're da-dada, He-he..." she began sobbing,

"Mama? What happened?" I asked,

My heart kept pounding against my ribcage and I was so panicked, "Da-Dada is in the hospital?" She wept,

"In... serious condition,"

Author's Note;-

Hey guys, Hope you like the chapter. I need tons of comments and likes for the next chapter. So give this book as many likes as you can, more and more comments.

The next update will be sooner if I see 20 + in likes and comments on Booknet app. Please go to my booknet profile, Follow me there and like the book. This book is also free there. 

Love you all.

Take Care. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 11.5K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
50.9K 2.2K 35
BOOK 4 -: Royal Monsters Series ─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─ A sexy fantacy, a criminal , a mafia monster and Satan's Heir himself , kiaan Raghuvanshi is the...
452K 2.6K 9
Saanvi Verma, a beautiful 21 year old girl living in a happy family. She's so kind and humble. She catches the attention of a heartless Rehaan Khan...