Brielle

By busyreadding

Brielle Yves is the new girl, except she's not actually new. She's been to Langston before, but only when she... More

a/n
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
fourty five
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

sixteen

63.1K 1.4K 3.9K
By busyreadding

GRAYSON

"A fucking suit?" I ask, standing in front of the long ass mirror wearing the 'costume' Mason gave me.

The costume in question is a fucking suit, nothing else. It doesn't even look like I'm going to a costume party, I look like I'm fucking going to some fancy ass party for rich people.

"We'll put blood on it?" Anthony states in more of a question as he appears behind me. I send him a glare.

Anthony is going as the devil, apparently he wants to find an angel at the party. So they can make out in a cupboard after accidentally matching with each other.

#Soulmates.

"Well that's fucking great isn't it," I grumble, pulling down the suit blazer. This 'costume' is so fucking uncomfortable.

I haven't worn a suit since I was fifteen, and that was when my mum dragged me to some event show as if she hadn't just killed Sofia an hour beforehand.

It's obvious Bee found out about Sofia, from the fucking tattoo on my back. I just hope she hasn't taken it the wrong way.

Like it was an ex or something, I would only ever get a tattoo of a girlfriend's name if I was really fucking serious about it.

"Why the fuck am I wearing a suit?" I sigh.

"It's the costume!" Charlie protests, standing in an aquaman atire. I don't understand why everyone is actually doing the whole costume thing, it's not even halloween.

Hell, we're nearly in the first week of December nearly two months off October and Halloween, wait is that right? I don't even fucking know.

Fucking maths, I hate that shit.

"The costume is a suit?" I question, sending Ben a look as he appears from the bedroom.

I nearly burst out laughing when I see his costume, he's gone as the fat dude from princess and the frog.

"Stop laughing at me," Ben scolds, waving a finger in my face as I start fucking giggling. Even Mason can't hold it in, he starts laughing as well.

"What? You don't think my costume is good?" Ben says, waving his hands up and down his body.

Ben has that kind of aroma that makes everyone smile, he's just naturally funny- unlike his sister who's just naturally, annoying.

"It's amazing," Charlie agrees, biting back the smile on his face.

"Gray, come here we'll put the blood on you," Lucas dips his finger in a bottle of fake blood and I scowl at him.

"Don't fucking touch me, I'll do it myself," I grumble, but Lucas doesn't listen.

His hand meets the white shirt which is unbuttoned at the top, he wipes blood in hand prints all over the front. I adjust the black suit pants when he's finished his attack on me.

Lucas has been my best friend for years, but sometimes he really pushes it.

"We've got a party to go too bitches," Reed shouts from downstairs, to be honest I forgot he was here. He just hides away, most likely doing stuff that's  disgusting and weird.

"Mhm," I hum, messing up my hair in the mirror before sighing.

Why do I have to wear this fucking costume?

~~~

Music plays from speakers as we walk inside, people are crowded in fairy costumes and some random characters that I have no fucking clue what they are.

Kenzie is a police officer, dressed in short playsuit, I haven't actually seen her it's just what Lucas told me. He has a thing for her.

Miles appears from the door with Reece following behind and I grin.

"You came," I shout over the music as I stand in front of the two zombies.

"Yup, couldn't miss out on a party," Reece pulls me into one of those bro hugs. Miles does the same before looking around the party.

Reece and Miles don't go to Langston, they go to the rival school, Easton. But that didn't stop them becoming friends with me after we insulted each other on the ice when were kids.

Ever since then, we've all just clicked. The two know more about me than my own fucking family.

"Who the fuck are you as?" Reece asks, looking at the suit on my frame. I shake my head, an unimpressed look playing on my face.

"Mr Smith."

Their eyebrows furrow.

"That's exactly the thing! I don't have a fucking clue who he is," I mumble, pushing one hand into the dress pants pocket.

The hand is currently bruised after beating up Herb, the cunt fucking deserved everything that came for him. If I could, I would fucking cook him like a herb for what he did to Bee.

And I was stupid enough to believe that Bee actually flirted with Herbert. Fuck, I feel so bad.

"Oh! He's from that film Mr and Mrs Smith. He's a fucking badass," well that makes me feel a little better, knowing that he's not a fucking loser.

"Who'd you reckon is Mrs Smith?" Miles questions, running a hand through his very white coloured hair.

About a month ago, Miles got me and Reece to do his hair for him. It was probably one of the worst things we've ever seen, but that was because Reece ended up taking over after I couldn't stop laughing.

I would of done amazingly, if I hadn't accidentally burned Mile's scalp in the process.

"Your little friend," Reece says, pointing behind me. Miles follows his gaze as his eyebrows then raise straight after.

I turn around, looking by the entrance as Leo walks in with Astrid close next to him.

My gaze lingers on a brunette wearing a long black dress with a slit falling from her left thigh. A hopefully fake gun sits in a strap as her brown hair falls in a loose blow out.

Fucking hell she looks hot.

"That's your Mrs," Reece puts two hands on my shoulders, shoving me as he walks towards her.

Pulling my lips in a thin line, I follow behind them as they start talking to Bee. She looks very unamused with whatever they're saying to her.

They leave a few seconds later, just leaving me and her stood in the middle of a hallway by a pair of stairs.

"You," She seethes, looking me up and down as I smirk.

"Me," Bee rolls her eyes at my remark before shaking her head vigorously.

"Your Mr Smith," She starts, raising her eyebrows at me as I nod.

"Your one and only," I reply, sending her a cocky grin as she scoffs.

She looks me up and down so I do the same, acting like I haven't already checked her out the whole way over here.

"You know, we should totally act like they did," Bee starts, pushing a finger on my torso.

My eyebrows raise, "And how's that?"

This makes her laugh, I try not to smile at the sound of it- it's just so weirdly contagious.

"They try kill each other," She whispers, pushing her whole hand into my chest before shoving me back.

"Don't they then start making out and then have sex on the floor?" I inquire as her face drops.

I may have lied, I know the film.

Brielle blinks several times, shocked with my response. Which makes the corners of my lips turn up, my chest lingering with pride because I finally left her speechless. Usually it's the other way round.

"Idiot," She mutters, shaking her head at me as I smile at her. My cockiness is really coming through.

"And how do you get blood?" Bee asks, pointing at the handprints of blood pressed across my front.

I shrug, "Because I can, and I did."

"Your such an asshole, that isn't fair I wanted blood but Trid and Leo said I wasn't allowed," She grumbles, pushing her hair back over her shoulder.

I try to stop the cocky smile from playing on my face, but it's hard to resist as I walk away. Leaving Bee stood in the hallway, probably wondering why the fuck I just walked away from her.

If she wants blood that badly, I can make sure she gets fucking blood.

BRIELLE

I am going to kill him.

Grayson really just walks away, and I didn't even get to tell him about the list of things to do so he can be forgiven.

Because I have a perfect idea, which does involve him getting cock blocked by all the very hot looking girls in this party.

My heels click against the floor as I walk into the kitchen, I am so tempted to rip them off my feet. They fucking hurt.

And even with heels on, Grayson towers over me like I'm one of the dwarfs Astrid keeps going on about.

A boy in a top hat and grey moustache, wearing a white top with a pillow shoved down his top stands in front of me.

My mouth drops, "Ben?"

"What? How did you know it was me!" He whisper shouts, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Someone tell you? They snitch?"

"What no," I shake my head, screwing my face up as I start laughing.

"I'm sorry you just look-"

"Fucking amazing I know! I took this whole thing so seriously, Leo told me to go as Lawerence from P and the F," Ben waves his gun fingers in the air.

That reminds me of when he was in London, he was very much one of those roadmen. And I'm fucking glad he dropped the whole act when we got back in Connecticut.

"I was going to say weird, but you know that's okay too," I shrug, sending him a smile as he scowls at me.

"I'm sorry that you can't appreciate real beauty," I sigh, letting my eyes flutter close for a minute.

Just as I'm about to answer, someone wraps an arm around my waist- protectively.

Ben's eyebrows furrow as we both look up to Gray who is currently frowning down at my brother.

Did I just call him Gray?

Graybear's eyes soften, "Oh it's just you."

"Just me, bitch who did you think I was?" Ben squeals as I raise both eyebrows, waiting for my twin brother to stop whining. Grayson is doing the same.

"Some hoe trying to hit on my sister? Get in her pants, your fucking wrong I am Lawerence the best character in P and F."

"Right, I'm going to steal her away for one minute," Graybear says, lightly tugging on my waist as he pulls us away.

We're back in the hallway he ditched me in, before he pulls me into some random closet looking thing.

I scowl at him, "What do you want?"

Grayson doesn't say anything, he just smirks before flicking the lights off. What?

It's so dark, help.

Did he just turn the lights off?

Oh god, he really is going to kill me.

"Stop," He says instantly, pressing a hand on my shoulder calmly. "Babe, I can practically hear you thinking."

"Sorry, I have OCD you know. Not the cleaning part, Ben got that I just got the weird thinking bit," I rush out before stopping. He really didn't need to know that.

Even though it does explain a lot of Ben, he washes his hands every minute, goes back and locks the door several times, it makes me feel so bad for him.

Meanwhile, I'm stood here having continuous thoughts about what would happen if I jumped in front of a train.

Why is being in a blacked out room with Grayson so intimidating? And turning me the fuck on.

I cross my legs, now I can feel Grayson smirking from above me. Goddamit.

"Mhm," He only hums before I hear something get opened, almost like a bottle.

What the hell?

"Oh shit, I spilt it," He whispers, moving around in the confined space as I sigh.

"Spilt what?" I ask, squinting one eye at him, even though he can't see it because it's so dark in here.

It falls silent for a minute, as my finger taps against my bare skin from the slit in the dress. This is so weird.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I'm cut off almost immediately as shock flows through me.

Something soft meets my neck.

I gasp, it's his lips.

Grayson holds it for a second, lightly sucking on the skin before moving further down, kissing his way down my neck.

He follows it down, sucking on the skin before making a trail of his kisses. A mixture of both harsh and soft.

My breathing hitches as he reaches the top of my dress, just above my boobs. He does the same, kissing and sucking on the skin before standing up.

Dammit, I wanted him to do more.

The light flicks on, I look up to Grayson, his lips are covered in fake blood as his mouth tugs up into a very wide smirk.

"You said you wanted blood," Gray whispers, placing a kiss on the other side of my jaw.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach as he backs away, pushing himself off me as he stalks towards the door.

"I'll see you out there, wife," Graybear says, before leaving the room completely.

I stand here puzzled and weirded out, did he really just come in here too kiss my neck? Or was he just drunk and weird?

He didn't smell of alcohol though, only that stupid cologne he always wears. The fucking amazingly dumb smell.

That was so fucking weird.

I pull down my dress down, hitting my lower stomach to stop the butterflies from making me wobble as I walk.

Running a hand through my hair, I calm myself down before opening the door to the random cupboard we were in.

I step out, Reece walks around the corner making me jump. His eyes drop to my neck as they widen.

"What?" I say with a hint of worry in my voice, I lift up one of my hands hitting around on my neck to find something, anything.

My finger hits against something sticky as I pull it away, it's fake blood.

"Oh my god," I whisper before spinning on my heel and heading straight towards the nearest bathroom.

Reece is following behind me as I speed walk into the bathroom, not even daring to knock.

A blonde is sat on the sink while a boy sits opposite her, eating her neck off.

What is Tiffany doing here?

They both jump as I burst through the doors, Toffee sends me a nice glare as her eyes trail down my neck.

"I always knew you where a slut," Tiffany scoffs, pushing a hand on the random brunette she's with.

The brunette oddly looks a little like Graybear, dark messy hair, very defined jaw line, but not the familiar brown eyes. A sense of relief washed over me when I saw it wasn't him.

Least we know she has a type.

That made my heartbeat out of my chest, and I have no fucking clue why.

"Get the fuck out," I demand, pointing towards the door where Reece stands behind me.

The boy stands up, pulling down his t-shirt as he brushes past me. Tiffany jumps off the counter, adjusting her top- which is just a black bra- before sending me one last glance.

"I'm going to make Grayson fall right back into my thong, and your just going to be a little dot in his past when he's marrying me with our little babies running around," Tiffany warns as she stands in front of me.

Back into her thong, you what?

Reece bursts into some laughing fit, stepping directly behind me now.

"As if he'd go for you, your a late night booty call ma'am, this chick is like tattoo worthy, 'I'll cook dinner for her' worthy," Reece mocks Grayson's voice towards the end, making it a lot deeper.

Sometimes I forget how deep Grayson's voice is, but hearing people like Reece talk: he sounds like a little kid compared to Graybear.

No offence Reece.

"He never said that," Tiffany disagrees.

Reece makes a high pitched noise, tilting his head to one side as if to say, I'm not sure about that.

"Ugh, stay out of my way you whore," And with that she barges past me, walking back towards the party.

"Isn't she like nineteen with a job? And she's hanging around with children," Most of the time I wouldn't like being referred to as a child but right now, I don't mind seeing as Tiffany has a whole ass job while we're still in school.

Rolling my eyes I step inside the bathroom, my mouth nearly dropping at the sight of my neck.

Bright red lip lines trail from the base of my neck, all the way down to the top of my boob.

'You said you wanted blood.'

I sigh, so that's what he meant.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," Reece laughs, checking himself out in the mirror.

"Just surprised," I mutter, running my hand around the kiss marks. Counting at least ten of them.

"You've got one there as well," Reece explains, his finger pointing at the other side of my face.

I tilt my head to the side, seeing another bloodied kiss mark. My cheeks start heating as I look away, god this has the weirdest affect on me.

I need to find Grayson.

"Do you know where he is?" I ask, facing Reece who's currently smirking like no tomorrow.

"Who? The boy who ate your neck off?"

"He did not eat my neck off," I snap, but he only looks at me like I'm stupid.

"That's not what your neck says," He points towards the kiss lines.

"My neck doesn't speak- just where is he?" I say, glaring at him.

Reece nods sarcastically, "He'll be in the kitchen."

I don't say anything as I speed walk past him, pushing my way through sweaty bodies as I get into the kitchen.

Just like Reece said, Grayson is in the kitchen.

He's leaning against a wall, a beer held in one hand as he talks to that platinum haired dude from the other week. Miles I think it was.

The suit blazer is off as the top buttons of his shirt remain unbuttoned, as a chain falls through the top. That's hot.

His eyes meet mine, but they break the eye contact as his gaze lingers on my neck.

A prideful smirk fills his face as I head over to him, hopefully an intimidating glare setting on my face.

But even if there was, Grayson didn't give a shit, his stupid smirk stays on his face until I'm stood right in front of him.

Turning to Miles, "Can you excuse us a minute?"

"Sure. Have fun," The elsa wannabe leaves, sending Graybear a wink before walking back into the main kitchen as I cross my arms across my chest.

A hand wraps around the back of my waist, lightly tugging my frame towards the brunette leant against a wall.

"What was that for?" I gasp, issuing to the hand still wrapped around my waist very tightly.

"No reason," Graybear replies casually, not daring to look at me as he takes a sip from his beer.

His adam's apple bops for a second as he swallows, sending me a grin before he places the beer on the counter beside us.

His hand is freezing as it touches my face- it's probably from the coldness of holding the beer- he moves my face around, inspecting his work.

Doing the same on my neck, he lightly brushes his finger over the blood kisses.

Graybear's mouth folds into a half smirk, half smile as he nods proudly.

"They look good," He says before stopping and correcting himself. "You look good."

"Don't look too bad yourself," I tease, pushing a hand on his chest. His cheeks blush a pinky colour and I smirk.

It gets replaced with a frown, "But what is this?"

"What is what?" He's acting clueless, making the most innocent eye contact there is.

"My neck!" I exclaim waving a hand over my neck several times.

His eyebrows raise as he tilts his head to one side, running his fingers over the now dried out fake blood- in the shape of his lips.

I'm not complaining, the whole thing is pretty hot. It has my insides doing front flips and cheeks blushing like a tomato- luckily Astrid caked my face so it's barely noticeable- but overall, I'm a mess and it's only been an hour.

And we still have a whole ass night.

"Mhm," He hums, "What about them?"

I decide not to answer, plainly because I don't know what to say. I can't go 'Oh, I hate you for this you dick' because that would be a huge lie. I fucking loved every second of it.

I shake my head, forgetting the thoughts, "You said you wanted me to forgive you right?"

His eyes immediately light up, his whole face suddenly looks a lot more into this conversation.

Not as though he wasn't interested in this conversation already, he was more interested staring at my lips then anything.

"Well, number one on your little agenda," I lift up one finger as he nods, pushing his tongue into one cheek.

I stop when he sways to the side, I don't know whether it's the alcohol or the song playing right now. But either way, he's going to fail the first thing if he's drunk.

"Wait are you drunk?" I quickly ask, changing the subject.

He shakes his head, "Not one bit."

"Okay good," I sigh, "Well first things first, is you are not allowed to make out or sneak off with any girls here."

Grayson resisting some girl practically wearing nothing, that is like me trying not to laugh when a kid falls over.

Impossible.

"The saying keep it in your pants, is your first thing you are doing for the Brielle Yves apology to do list."

Grayson sends one look around the room, his eyes scanning nearly every girl standing in this room. To my surprise, he gives me a satisfied look and nod.

I thought that would be a lot harder for him.

"Your not complaining about that?" My eyebrows pinch together.

"I would be, but I'm not," Grayson shrugs as though it's nothing, but two seconds later his eyes fill with lust.

Goddamn this man can go from being semi normal to looking extremely horny within a second.

"But," He pauses, pulling me a lot closer to him as his front brushes mine.

His lips meet my ear as he whispers, his breath fanning against my skin erupting butterflies in my stomach.

"Does that include you? Because that would be what I would complain about."

His face moves away from my ear as he rests his head against the wall behind him, running a hand through his hair before shaking his head roughly. A very wide smirk playing on his lips.

My words are gone, again.

What the hell does he mean by that?

"I guess not," I shrug, a half a smile playing at my lips as he tugs me even closer to him.

Our bodies are now pushed together, my body resting on top of his as his other hand cups the back of my neck.

A sudden warmth hits my lower stomach as his eyebrows raise, something is touching my leg.

I smirk as his cheeks falter pink, as the top of his ears tinge the same colour. I haven't even done anything to him and he's already this turned on.

"That's good," He nods, drawing shapes on the lower of my back like he always does. I don't know what he's drawing, but I'm sure I'll work it out soon.

"Because my lips really want to pay yours a little visit," It feels like the wind has been blown at of my lungs.

"And then, they want to talk to your neck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5K 25
*fast paced book* Lilac Leilani: An innocent and sweet girl who loves everyone and has a dark past wishes to see the outside world. Kaiden Nightingal...
15.1M 302K 77
| Highest ranking : #3 in Teen Fiction | | Highest ranking : #20 in Romance | | Highest ranking : #1 in Teen Romance | (Undeniably in love with the b...
39.5K 1.2K 25
It's an ordinary school year, where a teenage girl only wants to survive high school. But it isn't easy when you're always being picked on. Chloe Ha...
315K 2.8K 16
Kendall Lockwood spent her life in the shadows of other people. She was athletic but her brother, Austin, was the star quarterback. She was popular b...