Mafia's sweet addiction (Bร—B)

By Bts_stan98

Calum is definition of sweetness and beauty. He is kind and help people like sweet angel he is. He work at... More

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
Stranger at the door.
Handsome stranger & kind Angel
Innocence and Attraction
Surprise visit
Am I some plaything to him?
Mysterious Enemy
New Enemy
Date Night
Anonymous Letter
The truth
Moving in
New Home
Touch of love
A/N (New Story)
Deal & trouble
Confession
Meeting his parents
Unexpected Visitor
Flashback
Love at first sight
Disappeared?
๐Ÿ”žMine๐Ÿ”ž
Morning bliss
Double Trouble
Torture
Rescued
Painful memories
Unhealed Wounds
๐Ÿ”ž Love Affirmation ๐Ÿ”ž
Love is in the air
Love is in the air- part 2
Family vacation
Romantic Surprise
๐Ÿ”žNever ending love๐Ÿ”ž
Payback for Bad deeds
Secret Party Celebration
๐Ÿ”žBad luck๐Ÿ”ž
Tied together (END)

Made for each other

3.2K 82 8
By Bts_stan98

Two weeks later

Jeremy's Pov:-
"I have got what you wanted Jeremy from the shop I worked before. They have prepared everything."Charlotte said smiling standing with David.
"Where is it?I asked.
She said,"I will bring it with me."
I nodded,"thank you for your help."I said smiling softly.
"I am so excited. Davi take some advice from Jeremy how to be romantic."Charlotte said clapping her hands.
David rolled his eyes," I am also romantic."he frowned crossing his arms.
"Yeahh right who gave me men cargo pants for our one month anniversary."Charlotte huffed.
I chuckled, really David!" I laughed as he scoffed.
"I got confused ok and that shop lady were not helping me. She was just eye fucking me."he said letting out frustrating sign.
Charlotte huffed, "that's why I let you go that time."she said crossing her arms. I smiled at their bickering. They are perfect for each other.
"Jer, all arrangements are made. Manager called me."Kyle said as he walked in a room.
"Okay. You guys come on time at hotel at decided time."I said getting up.
"Noted."they all saluted as I shook my head. Why I am friends with them!!
I got in my car heading to my angel's cafe to pick him up. I reached and got out of the car. I opened cafe door.
My eyes met with my baby and I smiled at him.
He ran towards me wrapping hands around my waist hugging me.
"I was waiting for you."he said smiling at me. I kissed his forehead softly.
"This is for you baby."I said showing him bouquet.

"It is so beautiful jer. Thank you so much."he said pecking my lips.
"Happy Birthday again angel."I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and pulled me with him.
"We made cupcakes for him but he wanted to eat them with you."Jose said as he smiled. I looked at my baby smiling. His eyes were dancing with pure joy.
"Ok then you both also join us."I said as we sat down and Jose bring the box and opened it.

"They are so pretty. Thank you so much guys."Callum said smiling brightly.
"They look so good guys."I said smiling softly.
"Taste it. Jose have made it and I have done frosting."Sam said in excitement.
My angel giggled and took bit of cupcake. He moaned in delight.
"They taste so delicious Jose."he said moaning with each bite.
"If you keep moaning like that. I don't think we can make it to your birthday party baby."I whispered in his ears as he blushed furiously. He hit my arm lightly with red cheeks. I chuckled softly as we ate the cupcakes. He glared at me.
"Okay guys we should leave. Meet you at party hall."I said as we finished eating.
"We will be there on time."they both said smiling.
We left the cafe and drove off towards home. We reached and I unlock the door.
"Baby, let's get ready. Mom, dad and Jenni coming directly to the party hall. You take shower here. I will take in my room."I said kissing his forehead.
"Okay."he said smiling at me.
I left and entered my room. I took hot shower and changed in my outfit.

I left my room and that time my baby came out of his room also. My jaw dropped as I looked at my gorgeous angel. He looked so amazing and he had beautiful smile on his face.

"You look gorgeous baby."I said as I pulled him closer. He blushed and mumbled thank you burying face in my chest. I kissed his forehead and cupped his cheeks to kiss his lips.
"Let's go baby."I said and we left the house.

Callum's Pov:-
We reached the hotel and got out.
"I booked party hall in this hotel baby."Jeremy said as he helped me out of the car.
"Thank you jer."I said as he smiled at me.
"It's just a start love. Let's go."he said kissing my cheek.
We entered the hall and my eyes widened in shock looking at beautiful decorations.

"It's so stunning jer. I am at loss of words. Thank you so much. I love you."I said jumping in his arms hugging him tightly.
"It totally my pleasure baby "he whispered kissing my neck.
"Happy Birthday Callum."everyone yelled as they entered the hall. I flinched surprised as everyone clapped along with Jeremy's mom dad and Jenni.
My eyes glistened with tears. This is the family I needed in my life. People who loves me dearly and care for me.
"Thank you so much guys."I said and ran towards them. I hugged each and everyone of them as they wished me.
"Now let's cut the cake."Samuel said holding the box.
I smiled and nodded. He opened the box revealing beautiful cake.

"Wowww."everyone clapped as they praised Jose and Sam for cake. They thanked everyone.
"Thank you so much. This cake is best in the world."I said hugging them both.
"Always welcome Cal."they said smiling.
I cut the cake as everyone sanged clapping happily feeding me cake.
Jeremy feed me a bite and kissed my cheek.
"Happy Birthday my beautiful angel."he whispered as I smiled at him hugging him.
"Let's give gifts."Charlotte said smiling.
"This is from us. Happy Birthday cal"Jacky said excitedly with smiling Kyle.
"Happy Birthday Callum. I hope you will like the gift. I thanked them and opened the box. There was amazing shining wrist watch.

"It's amazing. Thank you so much."I said smiling at them. They smiled.
"This is from us."David and Charlotte said smiling handing me box. I smiled and opened it revealing stylish bomber jackets.

"Thank you so much."I said smiling.
"This is from us. This is small but we hope you will like it."Sam said smiling.
"Hey, you guys also made cake for my birthday. It would be fine if you didn't bring the gift."I said hugging them.
"Open it."I nodded and opened the box.
"It so pretty and beautiful. Thank you so much"I said smiling admiring the beautiful locket.

"I know that you love swans so much so we thought of buying this locket."Sam said smiling.
"Thank you so much."I said kissing his cheek.
"This is from us sweetie."Jeremy's mom said smiling. I took the box from her smiling and opened it.

"It's looking so comfy and pretty. Thank you so much."I smiled as she kissed my cheek.
"Now my gift."Jeremy said.
"Jer, you did all this. There is no need of another gift."i said to him tugging his arm.
"No baby. My main gift is remaining. Charlotte let's get the gift. Now someone close his eyes."Jeremy said
"Why?"I asked.
"Just wait."he said walking with Charlotte.
Sam covered my eyes and I rubbed my hands with anticipation.
"Ready baby.... Sam let him open the eyes."I hear Jeremy saying. Sam's hands removed from my eyes and I opened my eyes slowly. I covered my mouth with hands as I started at most adorable thing in the world.

The cutest little puppy in Jeremy's hand looking at me tilting his head.
"Oh my god he is so adorable and cute jer."I ran towards them as he handed me little puppy.
"Hey little one."I said nuzzling my nose in his soft fur. Then I noticed little tag on his neck. I hold it and read the message on tag.
I gasped and tears gathered in my eyes. That tag said
           ' will you marry me? '
Charlotte took puppy from my hands and I looked at Jeremy with tearful eyes.
"Is this real?"I asked in low voice.
"Ofcourse baby. Although i asked you, I wanted to ask you officially in front of everyone."he told cupping my cheeks.
"So what's your answer baby? Will be my life time partner? Will you stay by my side till death do us apart?"he asked caressing my cheek softly.
"Ofcourse i will jer. I love you so much."I said hugging him wrapping hands around his neck. He wrapped hands around me and twirled me in the air. I giggled my heart filled with love and joy.
Everyone cheered clapping congratulating us. I looked around me everyone laughing and smiling in happiness. My heart swelled with happiness. This is what family looked like.
"Jer, I never had proper family but when I see us together, I feel like this is my precious family."I said holding his hand.
"It is family angel. Everyone care and love each other."he said kissing my forehead.
"Thank you for giving me such a great family jer. I will stay by your side for rest of our lives. I love you."I said smiling at him kissing his cheek.
"I love you to baby. I will protect you and take care of you."he said smiling pecking my lips.
We admired everyone chatting with each other, laughing happily.

OUR BEAUTIFUL PRECIOUS FAMILY!!!

This is for today's chapter.
Very Few episodes to go.
I hope you enjoyed the story.
Keep reading and stay tuned.
Take care and be happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 245 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
1.6M 26.5K 100
When you fall in love, it's something that captivates you. They are your first thought when you wake up, they are the first person you want to talk t...
6.9K 171 27
๐Ÿ”ž | Check tags for more info. ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ. ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ. ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ...
58.9K 3.4K 35
"I DONT GIVE A FUCK! YOU RUN SHIT LIKE THIS BY ME FIRST! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DISOBEYING MY ORDERS?!" Berkeley barked. "YOU STILL ON THAT BULLSHIT A...