Polaroids (ScarLizzie)

By 2Claemxraen

What if Scarlett had Rose with Romain Dauriac but she never married him nor did she start dating Colin Jost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6🌶
Chapter 7🌶
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (epilogue)
Bonus.

Chapter 15

1.6K 56 15
By 2Claemxraen

December 14th, 2021:

"Okay everyone knows what they have to do?" Rose asked seriously with her hands behind her back. Florence, Adelaide, Dylan, Noah, Roman, Bella, and surprisingly Theo nods their head in unison. "Great let's get the plan get mommies back together began. Aunty Flo go."

"I've got it little one." Florence held her hand out and Rose high five it before flopping on Bella's lap. This was more exhausting than she thought. The teenager let her cuddle her for a moment until Florence comes back. "They were together in the kitchen laughing that's great for us, make it easier if they talk. And they said yes for tomorrow."

"Yeah, funfair!" Rose yell excited for the next day. She didn't make the plan by herself, she just came this afternoon when Florence, Dylan, and Adelaide were talking together. She made her puppy eyes add some pout and she had them around her finger. All four of them search for a plan until the teenagers came running into the living room talking their ears off about a funfair. Theo add himself in when he heard it was a plan to put Scarlett and Lizzie together, even if he was teasing both of them and making remarks he didn't like the tension between them.

"So like Lizzie doesn't like big rides she will stay on the ground waiting for us, and as we are ten Scarlett will probably wait with her not wanting for Lizzie to be alone. It's at this moment that we lost them in the crowd and let them have their little improvised date." Adelaide explained one last time before everyone leaves in different directions. Rose runs into the kitchen hugging her mama's leg making Lizzie frown when her head bumps a little too hard on her stomach.

"Rose. I already told you to be careful." Scarlett lightly scolded her making the little lower lip pop out. "But why? I could do that before."

"She's a little sick right now so her belly is a little sensible." Scarlett explained receiving a grateful look from Lizzie. Rose frowns but kisses Lizzie's belly. "Here you always kissed it better when I hurt. Did it make you feel better?"

"Oh yeah, a lot better. Thanks." Lizzie answered matter of fact, shem helps Rose jump on the countertop and kiss her forehead before she starts her takes to make dinner with Scarlett. "Are you excited for tomorrow?" Scarlett asked.

"Yes, it's going to be fun!"

December 15th, 2021:

"We're ten so we can do two cars, Me, Lizzie, Scarlett, Rose, and Roman in one car the rest in the other." Florence shared her thoughts and receive multiple nods in exchange.

Everyone gets in the car Florence places herself between Roman and Rose in the back, and Scarlett the driver sits. They follow the other car which it's Dylan driving. "Doesn't it looks like we're going on vacation?" Florence asked with a cheerful smile.

"Oh right two moms and their three kids, you fit perfectly in the description Flo." Scarlett teased making Lizzie and Roman laugh which makes Florence grumble and cross her arms. "You're not funny."

"It means we can be sister Aunty Flo it's cool." Rose butt in smiling genuinely at Florence making her break her grumpy face. "I guess it isn't that bad then."

They finally arrive at the funfair, Rose jumped out of the car with big eyes. She takes Scarlett's hand and they start walking around with the others. Everyone had caps and sunglasses on not wanting to be recognized too much. "This looks so fun!" Rose said looking at all the rides.

"Rose you have to stick next to us they're a lot of people we don't want to lose you." Scarlett explained squeezing Rose's hand making her nod.

They start wandering around looking at all the attractions that could be fun to do, they stop at some stands winning tickets and going to the next one. "Mama look, it looks like LiLi." Rose giggled when she saw a Lion plushie in a machine.

"I see lucky for you LiLi is better than this." Lizzie whispered making Rose smirk just like Scarlett does.

"Mommy, mommy look at this ride. Can I do it please?" Rose asked putting her plan in action. Scarlett looks at the ride a bit hesitant. "I'm not sure Rose it seems a little too scary for you."

"Please I'm a big girl now, please." She made puppy eyes and pout, Scarlett let her gaze go from the ride to Rose then finally to Lizzie searching for help. The latter held her hands in surrender making it clear it was Scarlett's decision. "Fine you can, but if you don't want to you can come back at any moment okay?"

Florence bit her lip trying to suppress a victorious smile, she reaches for Rose and held her shoulders. "Don't worry I have her she's safe with me."

"I'll stay here with mama she can't do it." Scarlett presses her lip together in a thin line when she remarks that she said can't and not won't. A detail that didn't go unnoticed by the rest of the cast. Rose nods eagerly and skips to go next to Theo, how he's one of her favorites still is a secret for Scarlett and Lizzie.

Both women watch the group leave to go on the ride, Scarlett waits shaking herself to warm up a little. "Didn't thought it would be so cold."

"We're in the middle of December what did you expect?" Lizzie chuckled taking her scarf off and putting it around Scarlett's neck. "What about you?"

"I'm fine don't worry, I was a little too hot anyway." Lizzie told her honestly. "That you are." Scarlett mumbled with a teasing smirk earning a playful slap on her arm from Lizzie. "Stop it."

Lizzie turns her gaze to the ride but frowns when she didn't see the big group. "Where are they?" She asked worriedly making Scarlett turn to look around her. At this moment both of their phones ring from a notification. Florence had sent them a picture of her and Rose with "have fun on your date" on it.

"Looks like we fell into their trap." Lizzie chuckled returning her phone in her pockets, Scarlett nods and smile softly. "So where do you want to go?"

"Can we grab something to eat, I'm starving." Elizabeth answered sheepishly. Scarlett leads them to the food stand in comfortable silence. "What are you craving for?" She asked when they wait for their turn.

"Well we're at a funfair it's like a tradition to eat churros isn't it?" Scarlett nod and ordered some churros, she then proceed to pay for it and they go back to walk around looking at the Christmas decorations. "Thank you." Lizzie cutely said before digging in.

"It felt like it's been ages since I last eat when in reality it only been an hour. Want to taste their really good?" Lizzie asked pronouncing the 'really' a bit too long to make her point, she hold the churros she was eating to Scarlett when the latter shrugged and open her mouth. The younger actress feeds her and waits for Scarlett's reaction.

"Wow you were right it's so good." Scarlett told her wiping the corner of her mouth. Lizzie couldn't help but thoughts that she wanted to do it herself. When Lizzie finished eating she throws the paper in a bin and wipe her hands off. "I'm full."

"Until the baby wants something else to eat. Rose made me eat every five minutes, I swear I would always have food in my hand." Scarlett remembered chuckling, they take a turn and were met with a much more crowded pathway. "You okay?" The blonde asked when she see that Lizzie wouldn't stop looking around.

"Yeah, just a lot of people." She answered sincerely feeling oppressed by everyone around them. "Come here." Scarlett slip her hand in Lizzie's and intertwined their fingers together. They walk past the crowd to a much calmer pathway, even though they were somewhere calm now Scarlett still held Lizzie's hand in hers stroking the back of it with her thumb.

"Scar?" Lizzie called her softly, stopping their walk. Scarlett looks at her waiting for whatever was coming next. "The other day you said that you wanted to know if something wrong happened and I was wondering if-"

"Is something wrong, did something happen? Are you hurt?" Scarlett asked worriedly she take a step closer to Lizzie and put a hand on her belly reflexively. The dark blonde-haired woman froze on the spot and look at Scarlett's hand. "What is it Lizzie you're scaring me?"

"No-nothing it's just, it's the first time you touched my belly since you know I'm pregnant. It feels nice." They share a tender look and soft smiles made their way on their faces. "Nothing's wrong it's just tomorrow I have an ultrasound and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come, or-or not I can go with Flo or Chris. It's just I don't want you to regret not coming if you decide to stay with me." Lizzie rambled nervously.

"I'll come." Scarlett immediately answered, her hand still on Lizzie's stomach, which make the pregnant woman let out a sigh in relief. Scarlett clears her throat and takes a step back from Lizzie. "We should probably meet with the others it's been a couple of hours now."

"Yeah let's do that." Elizabeth awkwardly agrees and starts walking, she's surprised when Scarlett takes her hand again.

Meanwhile, the other group was having fun getting in the rides or winning tickets in different stands. Rose starts complaining that her foot hurt so Dylan carries her on his back. They were laughing at the face that Adelaide made in the previous ride when Florence stop them. "Guys, guys we did it!" She exclaimed showing her phone to everyone.

"Flo breath and slowdown we can't see anything." Bella told her moving next to her to see what's on her phone, soon enough everyone was by her side reading the phone. "Looks like our favorite couple is back together and happy despite all the rumors around them. Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen were spotted in a funfair near Los Angeles holding hands, laughing together, hugging..." Adelaide start to read the article before squealing at the different pictures attached with it.

"Wait guys look why is Scarlett touching Lizzie's stomach in this one." Roman pointed out making Dylan, Adelaide, and Florence share a look. If a fourteen years old boy saw it then he isn't the only one. "For nothing maybe she's just helping with a button." Theo justifies sending a look to the other three grown up, saying he knows what's was going on.

Scar-y:
We're going back to the cars waiting for you there

Blondie👸🏼:
We'll be here in 5

"We need to go they're already heading to the car." Florence told them and they make their way to a stand to trad all of their tickets in a gift, they gave everything to Rose, and being the nerd she is she chooses a little Captain America shield. "Now I can do like Uncle Chris!"

Dylan lets Rose down when they arrive at the cars and she runs to her moms showing off the shield. "So how was your afternoon?" Florence asked wiggling her eyebrows teasingly, Lizzie push Florence's head down on her way to the passenger seat.

They take the same place as earlier making their way back home to Matt and Pierce, Rose talks their ear off about how much fun she had. When they finally arrive home Roman and Rose leave the car and run home. "You may want to look at the roof of the car." Florence told them before she go out of the car too.

"Sneaky little shit." Scarlett let out in a laugh when she saw that Florence or Roman had put mistletoe on it. She looks at Lizzie to see the woman already observing her. "I guess we can't break a tradition."

"I guess we can't." Lizzie repeated before leaning across the console and meeting Scarlett in the middle for a sweet and loving peck on the lips. "You know they're watching by the window right?" Scarlett said giggling when she catches movement in the corner of her eyes.

"I know." Lizzie answered leaning for another kiss which Scarlett accepted without problems.

-

Their first kiss si ce their fight! What will happen next ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 106 28
Y/N (female reader) x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff Please read my other published stories.... 👇🏻🎀 "The Woman in Between: A Tale of Love, Hear...
34.9K 640 14
hello :) writing one shots of celebrities/characters. Please consider that English is not my native language. Request are open!! gxg gip
662K 19.2K 107
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
788K 21.3K 61
Y/N is far from a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. She's a twenty something year old engaged to Elizab...