Eren's Second Brother [AOT re...

Por BlandyBoi

The world of Attack On Titan, with a few small differences. Eren and Zeke are not the only Yeager children, b... Mais

Part 1: Rescue
Part 2: The day it all fell to pieces
Part 3: Training Starts
Part 4: Broken Gear
Part 5: Graduation
Part 6: The Battle For Trost (Part 1)
Part 7: Battle For Trost (Part 2)
Part 8: Politics Galore
Part 9: Prison Away From Home
Season 2: P1 (Part 11)
Part 12: Warrior
Part 13: Frieda!?
Christmas 2021 Special
Season 3: P1 (Part 14)
Part 15: Frieda...
Part 16: The truth...
Part 17: A quiet chat with Frieda
Part 18: Home Away From Home
Part 19: Making It Up

Part 10: Another One?!?

423 11 4
Por BlandyBoi

You kicked off with Pedro, the 57'th expedition had finally begun and you weren't exactly pleased. You had already passed a titan less then a minute after leaving the walls.

"LONG RANGE SCOUTING FORMATION!!!" Erwin called, people started moving away and around you as the Spec-ops squad stayed where they were.

A hellish day for a hellish expedition...

_______________________________________

"Captain Levi, a message for you sir!" A scout rode up to the squad, he began to communicate with Levi, you managed to pick up bits of the conversation. "Front right... -ken out.. pass it on."

You put two and two together, you knew what that meant.

The right wing is down? Fucking called it, today was gonna be shit.

Levi sent off Petra to relay the message, you merely sighed and continued to ride.

_______________________________________

"Captain Levi sir!" Eren called.

"What?"

"We're in a forest sir, there's no way we'll see a titan until it's right on top of us!"

"No shit sherlock, that's the idea, the titans won't know where we are until they're right on top of us either." You answered for the captain, Eren was a fool half the time since he joined the scouts and it was excruciatingly annoying.

"Black smoke on our 6!" You called, the sound of a fired round was faint, but it was there.

"Blades drawn, the damn thing will be on us in moments." Levi ordered, for once you had no objections.

You pulled out your blades, continuing to ride in the same manner as Levi, you also revealed the blade on your ring, ready to transform at a moments notice.

_______________________________________

There was thumping, footsteps on the ground, you looked back to see a scout get side swiped and crushed beneath a titan's hand, it started running at you.

A quick duck and you had avoided the grab it made for you and Eren.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" You yelled, this wasn't just a abnormal, or at least not in the range for usual abnormalities.

"CAPTAIN! ENGAGE ODM GEAR?!" Petra called out, Levi didn't respond, this wasn't going to go well.

More reinforcements appeared and were quickly dispatched by the titan, Levi still remained silent.

The squad was in utter disorder, people yelling things left right and centre, finally though, Levi decided to speak up, cryptic message as it was.

"Everyone, cover your ears." You weren't going to argue, you reset the blade and lifted your hands to your ears, waiting the impending sound.

*BOOM*

The round faded out, damn acoustic shots were more affective against humans then titans.

"Now listen up! The job of this squad is to keep Y/N and Eren alive, no matter what, got it?" Levi yelled, they were doing a fine job so far weren't they? "We keep going on horse-back, got it!?" 

More and more people will die though!

Just as you predicted, another three people came through and were quickly swatted to death.

"We have to help them!" Eren yelled.

"NO YOU FOOL, IF WE TURN AROUND SHE'LL GRIND US INTO THE FLOOR, THOSE SOLDIERS KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING, SO DON'T FEEL BAD AND KEEP PACE!" You yelled. "IF YOU'RE GONNA TRANSFORM THEN DON'T, YOU'LL ONLY GET YOURSELF KILLED!" Eren stopped raising his hand, the situation was tense but it was all you could do, disobeying orders now would surely result in some sort of issue, even if you did get out alive.

"Let him, if he feels like there's no other option he can do it at once. The question is if he trusts us or himself more."

Did Levi just give you permission? that was the best news you heard all day.

You smirked, flicking your ring open as you started to explain your actions.

"You think I trust you? I never even wanted to be in this damn branch! The only thing I can trust you lot on is to kill yourselves if the time comes, and to that I say I trust myself more!"

You kicked up from your horse, leaping into the air as you started twirling, your ring sliced your thumb and lightning struck you from above.

_______________________________________

(Your fight theme yes yes)

Smoke cleared as your 15 metre, dirty blonde haired titan emerged, throwing a punch right into the face of the female titan, knocking it far back and over.

The titan quickly got up, you raised your arms, roaring as you did so.

It rushed, throwing a punch at your arms. Just before it hit however, the titan pulled back and swept your legs from under you, stomping on your kneecap as you were down, crushing it.

You screamed again, grabbing its left leg as it prepared to stomp again and pulled, tripping the titan.

You grabbed a nearby tree and pulled yourself up, your knee was steaming and seemed to have fully healed.

The female stood up and held her arms up in a familiar pattern.

Annie?

You were now convinced the titan wasn't a normal one, it was a human in a titan body, and you would have to fight carefully.

The titan's arms and legs covered themselves in a shiny substance, almost identical to that of the underground chapel you had been brought to.

So Frieda's involved with this too eh?

The female ran at you, throwing a punch that you narrowly dodged, it scraping your face.

If it can do that, then I probably can too!

You tensed your hands, trying to replicate the substance on your opponent's hands. It wasn't much, about half the depth of your fingers, but it was something.

You threw a punch at the titan's stomach, knocking it back again as you tore a tree from the ground and chucked it.

The tree was crushed by a kick, but you had used this time to rush in and throw another punch.

The female stepped to the side, grabbing your extended arm and flipped you to the floor, she repeatedly punched your face as your human body felt the impact.

Shit, I gotta get out of here!

You emerged from the blocked nape of your titan and managed to pull yourself out as the skull was repeatedly beaten, you grappled onto a tree and started to fly away.

The titan was confused to your location when it flipped your spent body over to see it steaming from the nape.

_______________________________________

You landed on your horse, the other squad members surprised from your sudden re-appearance.

"Y-Y/N!? Did you take it down or what?!" Eren asked, of course that's all he cared about.

"No, the thing got the better of me, it has some weird flesh hardening ability, I barely managed to land a couple of hits."

"That's not important right now, what is though is that we keep running!" Levi yelled, you nodded and sheathed your blades, adrenaline fading from your system.

_______________________________________

"FIRE!!!!!" You heard someone yell, there were a series of booms and you turned back to see the titan caught in what seemed to be a large number of wires.

"Alright, store the horses a bit ahead and keep Eren hidden, afterwards switch to ODM, Y/N, come with me." Levi ordered. You sighed, this was gonna be a pain in the ass.

_______________________________________

You landed on a branch, Erwin was there already and the two were conversing.

"-there pissing themselves right now."

Levi drew his sword, you could tell what he was thinking.

"Not yet Levi." Erwin cut your captain off. He raised his arm. "SECOND AND THIRD WAVES FIRE!!!"

More cannons went off. Eventually people tried to extract the shifter, but all had resulted in broken blades and you were tired of waiting.

"Commander, should I transform and try to pry the thing's hands away? Better yet I could probably shatter them with my own hardening."

Erwin turned to you.

"You can do that?"

"Bit hard but I can harden the same as her, not in the same quantity but it's enough."

Erwin turned away, thinking it through.

"Go on then, you have control of your titan form so I don't see why not."

You nodded, swinging a fair bit away and slitting your thumb as more lightning struck your position.

_______________________________________

You made your way over to the titan, cracking your knuckles as the blue sheen spread over your fingers.

You threw a punch at the hands, they crystalized and made a loud clang when they met.

You stepped back and wound up again, throwing another punch. The same result.

More and more punches were thrown, until eventually you were stopped by Erwin.

"Alright that's enough, try and move the hands away if you can."

You nodded and moved to the titan, hardening the tips of your fingers as you slipped them into the open spots of her palms.

You pulled, planting your feet into the ground as the hands slowly made way. You spotted a chance and took it. Throwing your face forward and biting around the nape of the titan, tearing it out and spitting it onto the floor.

Soldiers made their way over to the clump of flesh, before more hardening was heard and the flesh split, revealing a crystal that held Annie within it.

I knew it... It shouldn't have had to come to this but here we are.

You titan's head tilted as you pulled yourself from the nape, marks etched across your face as steam blew your hair around.

"Good job Y/N, now let's head back."

<==To be continued...===============

Hey there, I write these things in terms of seasons or half seasons depending on the length, so this will be all you get until I finish season 2.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

323K 12.1K 77
Born with the Spine that saved Ymir, [Y/n] summoned the 10th Titan Shifter, the most powerful of all. It has every fragment of the Nine Titan Shifter...
158K 6.1K 63
Y/N Reiss is the only one of Rod Reiss's children that survived when the Attack Titan stole the Founder. Not even Rod himself knows Y/N survived. Now...
57.8K 4.1K 28
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
107K 4.1K 22
❝ 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗢𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗜𝗘 ? 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛. ❞ ︻ 🏿 ➤ a story wherein a 🏾...