TMF ONESHOTS IDK HI

By Somniphobie

[] [] [] Ships I've written so far: ˙ Drake (12) ˙ Drander (5) ˙ Drenry (2) ˙ Jiam ˙ Drelliot ˙ Jomies /p ˙... More

☀️ Welcome! 🌙
Drake 🐅
Drake 🐅 (2)
Jomies 🚼
Jiam🌲, Drenry 🐠
Drake 🍍
Drander 🐧
Drake🌡
Drander 💣
Drake 🏹
Drake 🍄
Drake 🌾
Drake 🥀
Drander 🚬
Drelliot 🐄
Drake 🐱
Drake 📻
Drander 🐲
Drake 🎷
Droey ☕
Drander 🦐
Drenry 🌊

Drake 🗿

2.1K 28 519
By Somniphobie

˙Main ship: Drew x Jake

˙Implied ship: Zander x Luke

˙Small Hailey angst and Lander.

˙Title:    "Sleepover at Jake's!"

——————

I finish eating my food in the cafeteria while listening to Henry and Liam's disturbing talks when suddenly.. I realize I'm late for rehearsals.

"Shoot-! I- I'll talk to you guys later! I'm late for rehearsals!", I yell as I take my tray and walk away from my friends.

I can hear Drew groan, probably keeping his eyes locked on me.

I put my tray away and head to the music room straight away.

"You're late, again.", Hailey crosses her arms in front of me, annoyed.

—"Hm.. Honestly, why does it still surprises you?", Zander says.

—"Sorry guys.. I didn't see the time pass.. But I'm here now, right?", I hesitantly shrug.

Hailey just sighs.

"Now that we're all here, let's start. The competition is in a week now.", the blue-haired girl stares at Sean.

He catches the signal perfectly. One click on his computer's keyboard and the music wanders around the room. Zander starts playing accompaniments, and so does Luke with his drums. Milly and I start doing our magic as well.

"Bad habits~! Oh, you shouldn't make me get rid of my bad habits~", I start singing.

Hailey sings as well.

"Late night, you put your hands on my hips. Push me against the wall, you start kissing my lips.", she sings, hitting high notes with precision and ease.

"I'm so addicted, Baby. Can't stop looking at your body!! Oh..~"

"Bad habits~! Oh, I know I'm pushy and annoying. But I can't help it, Darling, you're too attractive~!!"

(Okay, these lyrics are by me so if it sucks, it's normal okay?)

We finish singing the song.

"WOO~!! That was sick!!", Milly exclaims, jumping in the air.

—"It sure was.", Sean adds, smiling warmly.

—"Milly, you modified some notes in the melody.", the gayest boy in the club rolls his eyes.

—"She did but it honestly made the music even better!", I explain.

—"Haha, come on Zander, we don't need to perfectly perform the song, we can modify some things last minute.", Luke slowly approaches his lover and pats his back.

—"No we can't! Not the MELODY!", Zander raises his voice slightly. Luke flinches a bit.

—"Zander...", the tall boy starts, "We don't need to make a scene about it, let's just forget she did that."

The boy just sighs and looks back at his tall boyfriend. He nods.

"I can see you're all frustrated. So how about this, let's have a sleepover this week end, so we take some time to breathe a bit. What do you guys say?", I ask.

—"I'm definitely coming!", Milly yells.

—"I might come as well, if my parents agree.", Sean answers.

—"Jake, the competition's in a week.", Hailey explains.

—"Yeah, exactly!", I say confidently, with a proud look.

Hailey sighs once more.

"Shouldn't we rest? The more rest we get, the more energy to rehearse.", the girl informs.

—"If we party, we'll get our stressed minds off the competition.", I respond.

—"Zander, what do you think?", Luke asks for his boyfriend's opinion.

—"This idea is stupid, if we party, we'll tire ourselves even more!", he answers, annoyed as always.

—"Hailey, pleaseee!", Milly pleads the blue-haired girl.

—"Ok, fine.. I'm coming, then.", she gives up.

—"YES!!! Zander you're coming as well!", Milly jumps in the air.

—"What!? No way.", the boy crosses his arms.

—"I think I'll come, I have to admit thinking about the competition all the time is a bit overwhelming.", Luke says.

—"Wha- ...  Luke! Don't tell me you agree with Jake!!", the boy sighs, " If you're going, I'm coming too, then.", Zander really is attached to Luke, huh?

Milly and I grin widely while Sean chuckles.

I give them all my address and we decide to meet up at mine at 7PM.

.

.

.

I enter the classroom and sit next to Drew, as always. The boy the looks at me, slightly annoyed. I find myself blushing slightly. Fortunately, his attention isn't on me. He grabs a pen and takes notes as the teacher starts the lesson. I do the same.

.

.

.

"Drew!" I yell as the short boy.

Anyone that's shorter than me is short.

He turns around, giving me an eye roll. He crosses his arms and signals me to go on.

"Wanna have a sleepover at mine tonight? With Henry and Liam.", I ask.

—"About time you make time for us!", Liam walks towards us, smirking, "You're always with that girl, Hailey."

—"Yeah! Kinda suspicious to me!", Henry, who was behind Liam, laughs loudly in the halls.

The freckled boy does as well.

"Wha- No-! GUYSSS!!", I yell.

—"I gotta agree with them Jake, you barely even spend time with us.", Drew ruins the mood, turning the atmosphere a bit gloomy.

The boy looks at me in the eyes before turning his gaze to Liam and Henry, now laughing awkwardly.

"I know, I'm sorry guys..", I rub the back of my neck, "But what do you say, are you coming over to mine tonight?", I flash a smile.

—"Duh, of course we are!", the lettuce boy playfully pushes me.

Liam nods, smiling.

Drew stares at me and nods too.

"It's settled then! See you at 7!"

.

.

.

---

It's almost 7. I should get ready.

I grab my black hoodie and put some pajamas in my dark blue bag.

I leave the room and head downstairs.

"Where are you going?", my father asks.

—"To Jake's?", I say, still walking towards the door with my bag.

Why does he care? He never cares, strange.

—"Did you make dinner like I asked? I'm bringing someone here tonight.", he stares at me.

So that's why.

"Yes I did. Why didn't you just take her out to a restaurant?", I stop in my tracks and cross my arms.

—"We're planning on doing more than have dinner"

I grimace.

"Why not just hire a chef?"

—"Stop questioning my choices, I'm your father. Don't you have somewhere to be?"

Shoot, I have to be at Jake's at 7, he's right.

I huff and leave the mansion.

.

.

.

I arrive at Jake's.

I walk up to his door only to meet..

...

Zander and Hailey..?

What are THEY doing HERE?

I thought Jake only invited me, along with Liam and Henry, of course.

"Tsk", I let out, hanging my head low, trying not to show I'm mad.

The two assholes turn around, their eyes meet mine.

"What are YOU doing here!?", Zander snaps.

—"I should be asking you that.. You're the freak here after all.", I laugh, "Why the hell are you two here?"

—"For your information, Drew, Jake invited us. You have no reason to be here.", Hailey glares at me.

Jake INVITED THEM!?

I'm about to lose it. I thought he wanted to spend time with ME. Not THEM.

I calm down.

"Well, you see, Jake invited me as well.", I chuckle dryly.

—"And why would we believe you exactly?", Hailey leans on the front door behind her.

I scoff, haughtily.

I open the door harshly, making Hailey suddenly fall on her fat ass, or should I say flat?

She groans as Zander hurries to her side.

The boy starts screaming at me but I ignore him as I head inside.

"GET BACK HERE, DREW!!", I hear him from the living room.

My eyes widens as I meet three pairs of eyes, shocked as well.

Those pairs weren't unfamiliar.

Milly's, Sean's and Luke's.

The three of them were sitting on the couch, about to start playing a game of uno.

I grit my teeth and clench my fists.

"JAKE!!!", I yell at the top of my lungs.

—"Drew!? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?", Milly jumps off the couch, her wide eyes glaring at me.

—"D-Drew?", Jake runs down the stairs, confused.

—"Why are they here.", I keep my voice raised.

—"What are you doing here, Drew?", Sean asks, confused and uneasy.

—"Well, we're all having a sleepover!", the peach-haired boy smiles awkwardly.

I pause, glaring at him then glaring at them, the clowns.

"Me? With those freaks? I'd rather die.", I spit out, harshly, and walk towards the door.

---

Jake runs towards Drew and grabs his hand before he reaches the door knob.

Hailey and Zander are still outside.

"Wait, Drew!", Jake pleads.

The other boy doesn't respond. He stops in his tracks, his face slightly pink.

Jake grabs the shorter's shoulders and turn him around to see his face.

The boy was still angry.

"Drew, they're not as bad as you think they are, don't leave", the leo explains.

(I'm a leo and leos are hot ;D)

—"If they're so good, why does it bother you so much that I'm leaving?", Drew angrily raises his voice again at the end of his sentence.

Jake flinches a bit.

He looks at the ground before grabbing his best friend's other hand. He is now holding both of his hands.

"Because I want to be with you, Drew.", he says bluntly.

The magenta-haired boy can feel his cheeks heat up once more.

"Please stay.", he starts, "Take this night as an opportunity to get to know them better, please.", the blond begs.

The other thinks for a moment before closing his eyes.

"Whatever. As long as Henry and Liam are here as well.", just as he says that, the door swings open.

Henry and Liam, along with Hailey and Zander stand in front of the two boys.

Drew quickly removes his hands, looking away from them. Jake looks at Drew confused.

"Jake, you never told us the Freaks were coming.", Henry says, as confused as the boy.

—"Sorry, guys, hehe- Come in everyone!", he smiles, heading to the living room with Henry, Liam and Hailey.

Zander and Drew stay back.

They both exchange glares and stare at each other for a few minutes.

Drew narrows his eyes and heads to the living room.

Zander closes his eyes ignoring the rich boy's attitude. Trying to ignore his existence as well.

.

.

.

An hour has passed.

Milly and Henry are strangely getting along well.

"Reverse!", Jake yells.

—"+4", Henry smirks, looking at Milly.

—"Haha, nice try, lettuce brain!", she says as she puts a +4 as well, she looks over at Sean who's chuckling.

He smiles and puts a +4 as well.

"Luke, it's your turn.", Jake laughs.

—"I'm sorry Zander..", the auburn-haired boy smiles, guilty.

He puts the final +4 on the table.

Zander throws his cards at Drew, intentionally of course. He was in front of him, at the other end of the coffee table. The boy growls.

"This game is rigged!! How come I always get the bad luck!", he yells.

—"That's because you just suck, Zander. And I'm not talking about the game.", Drew smiles at the pianist, provoking him.

—"Shut up, bastard."

—"Calm down, tigers!", Henry yells, "The game's not finished!"

—"Tigers?", Hailey smirks.

She's getting along with Henry surprisingly well too.

The two boys calm themselves down. Everyone continue the game of uno.

"Haha! Jake I'm blocking you!", Hailey exclaims.

Jake just pouts.

"Why's everyone targeting me!? Is it because y'all scared I'll win?", Jake proudly lifts his chin.

—"If your so good, how come you're losing, Sterling?", Hailey smiles.

—"BECAUSE! I'm getting targeted constantly!", the boy leans on his couch.

Drew grimaced at their interactions.

"Jealous, Drew?", Liam grins.

Henry and Milly laugh loudly in the room.

Drew blushes angrily, facing away from the idiots. He rolls his eyes. Typical.

He grabs his last card and puts it on the table. It was a plain 4.

"I win.", the boy informs.

Hailey rolls her eyes at Drew. The boy locks his gaze on her.

"Anyone's hungry? I can bring snacks!", Jake asks.

—"I'm starving! Got any lettuce?", Henry follows Jake in the kitchen.

—"Henry, for the eighth time today, lettuce isn't a snack!", Jake laughs.

—"I'm hungry!", Milly raises her hand.

She runs behind the boys.

"Milly, wait for me!", Sean yells, following her.

In the living room remains Zander, Luke, Hailey, Drew and Liam.

Drew glares at Zander, who's sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table. Luke was behind him, with Hailey, on the couch. Liam and Drew were facing Zander, both on the floor as well, at the other end of the coffee table.

Liam realises his friend's behaviour, he decides to question it.

"What's wrong Drew?", he approaches the boy's face.

Drew looks up at the taller boy then looks back at Zander.

He huffs again and stands up.

He grabs Liam's hand and heads to the bathroom, leaving Liam with no answer.

.

.

.

"So, what's going on?", he asks.

—"Nothing."

—"Drew, you harshly brought me in the bathroom, basically running away from the others in the living room", Liam knew his friend too well, "What's wrong?"

—"Nothing's wrong. I just wanted to go to the bathroom and dragged you accidentally here."

The brown-haired boy sighs.

"So you want me to watch you piss or something? What's going on? The real answer, please?"

The taller one sits on a stool he found, probably Jake's brother's, since he can't reach the sink.

"What's going on is that I have to sleep with a bunch of nerds and Jake didn't even warn me!", the boy snaps.

Liam frowns, he was enjoying the night and getting along with Luke and Hailey. Sean as well.

"And Zander! Zander's driving me crazy. Oh and that bitch Hailey! I hate how close Jake seems to be with her! They seem so attached it's excruciating! I don't want her to be-!"

Suddenly, Liam grabs Drew by the shoulders and pulls him in a hug.

He holds him tightly.

Drew's tension slowly goes away, as he returns the hug slowly, enjoying the freckled boy's warmth.

"Drew, you're jealous.", he starts, making Drew frown slightly, "Henry and I tease you a lot about it. We've had our suspicions on you liking Jake, more than a friend."

The smaller tightens his grips on the taller's shirt.

"You need to calm down. We're only staying one night with them. Just ignore Zander, try to be friends with Hailey or Luke instead, they're actually pretty nice people.", Liam smiles, facing Drew.

The shorter one looks in the boy's eyes.

"If you really can't stand it, just stay with Henry and me!", he exclaims.

The boy nods slowly.

They both leave the bathroom to go back to the living room.

"Hey, Drew!", Jake yells

He motions for the magenta-haired boy to come sit next to him. Of course, Drew does so.

He ignores Zander's cold stare. When will they stop glaring at each other?

"You want chips? We're watching Milly and Sean play Mariokart.

—"Sure..", the boy puts his hand in the peach's bag of chips. He pulls it out with only 2 chips in hand.

—"Dude, take more!", Jake laughs.

Drew grabs a handful of them and shoves them in his mouth.

"SEAN??? WHEN DID YOU BECOME SO GOOD?", Milly screams, losing against the boy.

—"Let's say I practiced this summer.", he smirks.

—"Liam, wanna play against me?", Luke asks.

—"Sure, but don't come crying if you lose.", Liam grins foolishly.

Luke laughs.

"Don't think you'll win that easily.", Luke smiles.

—"Luke's gonna kick your ass, Liam. He's been playing since forever!", Hailey says.

—"Liam is an awesome player too, Hailey, don't be so sure Luke's gonna win.", Jake smirks at the girl.

—"Jake, when they end their match, let's play.", Hailey smiles, raising an eyebrow, challenging the other singer.

—"Not to toot my own horn but I'm pretty good at Mariokart. Good luck winning against me, Austin.", the boy chuckles.

Drew can feel his jealousy increasing. He huffs and tries to calm down. He crosses his arms.

"Drew? You're awfully quiet..", Jake says.

—"What do you want me to say, Jake?", he gives him an irritated look.

—"Is Drew angry for some reason?", Zander provokes, approaching the dark brown-eyed male.

The boy scoffs.

Luke and Liam finish their game. Luke ended up winning.

"That's my boyfriend.", Zander says proudly, putting his hand on his left hip.

—"That's my bOyfriend!!~", Drew imitates, mocking Zander.

—"Shut up, asshole."Zander dryly orders.

—"Shut up, slut."

Luke starts feeling mad at Drew even more.

Everyone in the room feel the tension between the teenage boys.

"Guys! Stop fighting!", Jake eventually speaks up.

The boy grabs the controller and plays with Hailey.

"Woah there, almost hit me with a red carapace.", Jake yells.

—"Pfft, the red ones sucks. This onebI got right now, though...", Hailey smiles.

She throws a blue carapace at Jake.

"HAILEY-! I WAS IN FIRST PLACE, NOOO!"

The pretty girl laughs as everyone in the room join her.

Drew's hatred for Hailey grows by the minute.

'How dare she talk to Jake that's way, that filthy rat-!!', Drew thinks.

The boy stands up and goes to his best friend's bedroom, grabbing his blue bag on the way.

The boy really wanted to leave but forced his self to stay.

---

I go upstairs in Jake's messy room.

I change in my pajamas and stay upstairs, typing my password to unlock my phone.

I hate that girl. That snake-! Jake shouldn't even look in her way, why does she even exist-? GaH!! I WANNA KILL HER SO BAD-!

I start punching Jake's pillow but calm down pretty quickly.

It's Jake's stuff, I shouldn't damage it.

Instead of punching pillows, why don't I punch HER?

I groan loudly.

"Drew..? Are you okay?", Jake enters the room.

—"Knock before coming in.", I say harshly.

—"It's my room, though..?", he responds, confused.

I fall back onto his bed and grab my phone once more.

The boy at the door sighs.

"We're going to watch a movie, you coming?", he says.

I shrug.

---

Drew seems.. off. I have to figure out what happened. Was it something I said, something I did?

I have no idea but he seems mad.

I leave my room to go in my brother's. My family is at my aunt's at the moment so I have the house to myself, hehe.

I prepare a place to sleep for each of my friends, in my brother's room and guest's room. I go downstairs to do the same in the living room.

My friends are all chatting in the kitchen. Wait, even Zander is getting along with Henry now? Nevermind, he's just mocking him.

"Guys! I put up sheets! Zander and Luke, you'll sleep in the same bed, that's alright with you, right?", I ask.

They nod, Zander being a bit shy.

"Well then, you'll sleep in the guest's room together. Henry, Liam and Sean you'll sleep in my brother's room!"

—"Oh yes! He's got a My Hero Academia blanket!", Henry exclaims.

—"You're so obsessed, dude", Liam says.

—"Milly and Hailey, you'll stay in the living room."

—"Great! Next to the kitchen!", Milly yells, happily.

Everyone seems satisfied.

"What about Drew, though?", Henry smirks.

—"Can't you just kick Drew out?", Zander moans.

—"He'll... uhm... We'll- I'll see later!", I explain, or attempt to.

—"Don't make him sleep with us, Jake.", Zander says.

Deku 2.0 smirks even more. He bites his lips staring at me and moves his eyebrows up and down and makes kissing expressions. I get what he's trying to say.

I blush, and motion him to stop.

We all sit back on the couch and start watching a movie Sean picked.

.
.
.

It's been 45 minutes. I'm bored. I'm sitting next to Hailey and she seems to be enjoying the movie, like everyone else.

Henry's comments on the characters make me laugh but I'm kind of bored. I think I'll go back upstairs and check on Drew.

I stand up slowly.

"Where are you going Jake?", Hailey whispers to me.

The room is dark, the only light comes from the TV.

"I'm going upstairs, I'll be back real quick!", I say as I walk to my room.

.

.

.

I open my door  a bit, cautiously.

"Drew..?", I ask.

—"Hmm..?", I hear.

I open the door fully to see Drew on my bed, laid down. He's turning his back to me, facing my closet.

"What are you doing, aren't you watching a movie with Hailey?", he asks.

—"Huh- Oh! I was! But I got bored so I chose to come check on you.", I admit.

—"Mhm.", he proceeds to respond.

Something is going on with Drew but I can't put my finger on it. Is he okay?

"What's wrong?", I ask as I approach him.

He turns around, still laid down, to face me.

"Nothing's wrong.", he squints his eyes.

—"You sure?", I sit next to him.

—"Yes."

We sit in silence for a bit. He eventually turns his back to me once again, giving all his attention to his phone.

"What're you doing?", I curiously question.

—"I'm pulling on Itto's banner, on Genshin Impact.", he says.

—"Did you get him?"

—"Well, duh, I did. I'm pulling for constellations is all.", I feel like he rolled his eyes while saying that.

It's iconic of him.

I go on my bed and wrap my arms around his waist, burying my face in his back.

"Wh- What are you doing, you dork.", he stutters.

I don't answer.

I close my eyes and put my leg around his, our feet touching.

"...Jake..?", he asks confused.

I'm madly blushing, but I don't care. My face is buried anyway.

"Can we stay like.. th-this, please..?", I ask, trying not to show I'm a bit embarrassed.

Drew doesn't respond for a while.

...

"Y-yeah.. sure.. I guess.", he agrees.

He takes his left hand off his phone and holds one of my hands on his waist.

I smile gently, nuzzling against him.

He intertwines our fingers.

.

.

.

---

Jake- what's going on with.. Jake..?

He's cuddling me-! And I mean- we cuddle all the time with Liam and Henry! In secret of course. But I never cuddled with Jake!! ALONE!?

I'm blushing like fucking hell!! I'm glad he's not able to see me..

Well, at least I can brag to Hailey about it. That snake, I KNOW she's into Jake. I see it, how she blushes around him. Well guess what! He's hugging ME! Haha!

I pull on Itto's banner once more, to get Gorou. He's so hot.. A-Ahem-...

I think Jake is asleep..? Might as well join him.

I turn off my phone and put it on my friend's nightstand. I grab his other hand to intertwine our fingers again. I slowly close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

.

.

.

---

What is Jake doing up there? He said he'll be back soon!

I decide I have to check upstairs.

"I'll be back, guys", I proceed to say.

—"Sure, Hails!", Sean flashes a smile.

I look for Jake's room.

I knock on the door, gently.

No answer.

Ok, what's actually happening in here? Isn't Jake in his room?

I grab the door handle and push the door to meet up with a sight...

On the bed, were laying Drew, along with Jake.

Oh.

Oh, well..

Uhm...

I guess he's into dudes....

I just- I thought I had a chance.....

Whatever, they're cute together, right.....?

.

.

.

I run in the nearest bathroom. Jake's got two bathrooms.

I can feel tears falling down my cheeks.

I guess I fell for the wrong person.....

—————

Word count: 3889

Part 2?

If I make a part 2, it's gonna be a continuation and more detailed Hailey angst. You also get to choose a ship with Hailey if you want-

Liked the story? Vote! B)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 698 128
Wassup! I'm Zan as u should know ^^ ~ This book revolves around Lander. Idm adding minor ships into chapters, but please make requests abt Lander! ~...
56.8K 1K 14
Here is my collection of Drarry one-shots I've written. Enjoy :)
29.9K 294 35
This story will include many ships, such as: -Jailey (Main ship) -Lander (Dey is too cute for their own good 😩 ) -Milliot (I stan ✋ ) -Saisy ( ✨ Y...