Don't Be Scared [Springtrap x...

By exulansis_writes

Y/n was an average person. They never stepped out of her comfort zone, she never tried to make new friends, s... More

1 - Hired
2 - Meeting?
3 - Purple
4 - William
5 - For Y/n
6 - Phantoms
7 - Fire
9 - Get Comfortable
10 - Guest
11 - New Place?
12 - The Originals
13 - Plan
14 - Connections
15 - A Friend
16 - Have I Ever Tried To Hurt You?
17 - What Did You Do
18 - Back To The Stage
19 - Dreams
20 - Don't Be Scared
21 - Epilogue

8 - Hospital

7.3K 162 218
By exulansis_writes

—Springtrap's POV—

The metal on my back slowly cooled off as the fire department put out all the flames. I was sure that I had soot on my back and burn marks, but I was lucky enough to not have any of the metal melt. My breath shook as I heard the firemen getting closer.

"This is the last room. Cawthon says he had a night guard working and he hasn't seen them." I heard a woman say. A wave of relief coursed through my body as I rolled over onto my back and held Y/n close to me. They were still passed out, but she was breathing.

"Help!" I called to the silhouettes of people in the door way as I stood up with Y/n in my arms. "Help me!" I called again as I walked as fast as I could to the firemen.

The woman screamed when she saw me, jumping back. The man getting in front of her with his arms out.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Please help me." I begged as I somewhat held my arms out to show them the person in my arms.

"Is she alive?!" The woman yelped, walking around the man and over to me. "Yes. I made sure they wouldn't get hurt. There were two people in here around 5:30. They started the fire." I explained as I brought Y/n close to me again, not wanting them to touch the person I loved.

"You'll have to tell the police this. C'mon, let's get you both outside." The woman coaxed me by waving her hand as she walked. I followed the two people, ducking under doorways and making my eyes glow brighter so we could see better.

Y/n shifted in my arms, making me hold them closer to my chest. "William?.." She whispered. "Shh, we're near other people, we're safe." I explained, making sure the firemen in front of us couldn't hear me. "Try to stay awake..."

We made it to the back exit. I stopped and looked behind me, seeing the phantoms.

Foxy, Freddy, Chica, Mangle and Ballon Boy looked mad while Marionette looked normal, but she seemed at peace.

"Go.. I'll find you both." Marionette whispered nicely. I nodded and turned around again to see the woman looking up at me confused. I just shook my head and ducked under the extremely small doorway, outside.

"Did you find them?!" I heard a male voice ask. "Is Y/n okay?! Is Springtrap okay?!" The man continued. I looked over to my left and saw a man with brown hair panicking as the cop in front of him tried to calm him down.

The cop looked up and his eyes widened when he saw me and Y/n. "If 'Springtrap' is a 7" bunny robot then yes, it's okay." The cop pointed to me. The man turned around and smiled I'm relief when he saw me. The man ran up to me and saw Y/n in my arms.

"Is that Y/n?!" He yelped. I nodded and brought her closer to me, not wanting this man I didn't know to hurt her more. "I'm her boss. Are they okay?" He asked, seemingly more calm but I could see the panic in his eyes. I nodded. "Are you okay, Springtrap?" He asked me. My eyes widened. I nodded slowly. He cares?

"Um.. Sir? Or.. Spring.. trap.. can we get Y/n into the ambulance?" A paramedic asked me. I looked down at my friend who's eyes were slightly opened looking up at mine. She nodded at me slightly. "Yes.." I mumbled. The paramedic nodded and waved over a group of other paramedics who had a gurney.

I went to put them down but I was cut off by Y/n saying, "I want you with me.." almost silently, making my ear twitch. "Can I go in wi-ith them?" I asked, my voice glitching on its own. "I'm sorry... sir.. but only one person who knows the patient is." The paramedic explained. Purple surrounded my peripheral vision as I felt my bottom eyelid twitch up for a moment. I brought Y/n close to me again, the purple becoming darker.

"L-Let him come with.." Y/n coughed, their voice raspy. The paramedic looked to her and sighed. "I'm sorry, I-" "L-Let-t mE-e-e co-ome wIth." I made my voice glitch, my head twitching to the side once or twice. Fear filled the group of paramedics eyes as they stared up at me.

The man next to me, who I assumed was "Cawthon" nodded to the group.

"Fine." One of them said. I nodded and put Y/n down on the gurney as the purple faded from my vision.

They all hoisted Y/n up into the ambulance then climbed in, waving me in afterwards. I climbed in easily but had a hard time sitting down in the small space. My ear touched the roof and head to be pushed forward even if I was hunched over. "I'll meet you at the hospital, Springtrap." I looked over and nodded at Cawthon.

On the way to the hospital I counted Y/n's breathing and how long each normal breath was, making sure nothing would happen to them. The paramedics kept glancing at me as I just stared at my friend that had fallen asleep once again, this time by choice.

"So when we get to the hospital you won't be able to be in the room with us as we do what we need to do to help her. She-" "They." I cut in as I glared at the man across from me. "They're pronouns are she/they." I growled, leaning down a bit more so I could get my face a bit closer to his. He gulped and nodded. "You can go into their room after we get them changed, give her some medicine to hopefully clear out her lungs of the smoke, and get her on some oxygen." The man explained as my eyes turned purple again.

"I honestly don't know if you'll be allowed in the hospital.." The girl next to me mumbled, making my ear twitch. "I can break someone's spine with the slightest squeeze of my hand. I better be let in." I dismissed her as I looked out the back window of the ambulance. The atmosphere became extremely tense, making my eyes fade back to silver.

The ambulance pulled into the hospital and I immediately got out when the doors opened, I wanted them to help Y/n as quick as possible.

I followed the group of doctors to the room they were going to help Y/n in and tried to duck under the door, but a scared nurse put her hand on my chest to stop me. I glared down at her as my eyes turned purple.

"I-I'm sorry but you can't come in here." She whispered. "I'll snap your legs in half." I threatened in a low whisper as I leaned down to her level. Her eyes widened and she quickly got out of the way. I ducked under the door and stood in the corner next to it, my arms crossed as I watched the doctors work.

"Put the gown on." A man ordered. I closed my eyes and titled my head down. "He isn't looking." I heard a girl whisper. "Okay put the *whatever medicine* into her IV, then give them some oxygen." The doctor ordered as he walked out of the room. I picked my head back up and opened my eyes, staring at the nurses working around Y/n.

After about 30 minutes, Cawthon was in the room and a nurse was explaining some things to us.

"They should be okay to go home tonight. I'd recommend they rest for a day or two and then she can get back into the swing of things. Do they have anyone that can pick her up?" The nurse asked. Cawthon looked over at me. I shook my head.

"Can you stay with her for a while?" The nurse asked looking at Cawthon. He nodded but winked at me when the nurse turned around and walked out, writing some things down.

The nurse walked back in with a bag of clothes and Y/n's phone in hand. "This is all of their things, visiting hours will be over in a moment-" The nurse looked over at me as I made my eyes turn purple. She gulped and continued. "-But Springtrap can stay as long as he's quiet." She finished. I let the purple fade from my eyes and nodded. Cawthon got up and patted me on the shoulder like I was an old friend. "Keep her safe, Spring." Cawthon muttered before he and the nurse walked out. The nurse turned off the lights, making my silver eyes be the only thing in the room that you could see clearly.

I dimmed my eyes and looked over to Y/n's sleeping body. They looked relaxed and peaceful. I smiled, tilting my head a bit as I leaned back in my chair and got as comfortable as I could.

—Y/n's POV—

I groaned as I stretched and opened my eyes. I looked around the dark and unfamiliar room until I found the bright silver eyes I had grown so fond of.

"William." I whispered, breaking his apparent train of thought. The bunny animatronic blinked before he stood up and walked over to me as quickly, and silently, as he could.

"Good morning." Springtrap whispered as he pushed some of my hair out of my face. "What time is it? Where are we?" I asked. "It's around 7pm I think. We're at the hospital. We should be able to go home soon." Springtrap explained, gently running his tattered fingers through my hair. I nodded and leaned into his hand, closing my eyes.

"Thank you for keeping me safe." I chuckled, looking up at Spring. He just smiled and shook his head. "Anything for you." He mumbled, his eyes getting brighter so my whole face could be seen clearly.

1695 words !
Published 11.1.21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.8K 18
โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช ยฐแดกษชสŸสŸษชแด€แด แด€า“แด›แดษด x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ยฐ [reader is female] โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช - You won! Silence. - Hey, I'm talking to you! Yes, you! Come on, look at me! I'm finally turni...
11K 690 38
Fresh out of highschool and freshly kicked out of the house, you find yourself desperately looking for a job. Finding a shady, yet well paying job as...
18.2K 399 16
Going down the rabbit whole wasn't the greatest decision of your life but as long as he guaranteed you protection everything should be fine right? T...