โ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐...

By _Alixxandra_

"๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎn't throw punches!!" "Girl p... More

A/N
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty- three
Thirty-four
Sorry
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven

Twenty-seven

969 49 27
By _Alixxandra_

[ Cafe ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

AFTER THE DANCING IN the rain event happened for the past few days, (name) left Koko's place and went back to her house with Kiyoko.

Kiyoko and her would talk for almost half a day, spilling some tea here and there. Watch movies and go to shopping whenever they have time. They also study together.

It was Saturday so (name) had nothing to do at all. Just laying down on her bed, bored to death. Waiting for someone to call her and invite her to beat people up.

Kiyoko was busy, she needs to got to her classmates house and do their project cause it was due this monday. Of course, (Name)— being the protective sister she is, asked if there was a male in their project. Kiyoko told her there was but he was gay, so she let her sister go.

Now looking at the ceiling, imagining random shitty scenarios in her head. It helps her calm down and make her feel sleepy. She was about to close her eyes when her phone rang.

Thanking the heavens, she sat up from bed and snatch her phone on the that was placed next to her foot.

"Hey wassup!" she chirped.

"Oh hey, (name)!!"

(Name)'s smiled grew wide as she recognized the voice from the other line.

"Emma!! What's upppp??" she cheered and then calmed herself down.

"Hina and I were wondering if we could go out? Like the four of us....?"

"Yeah su— wait four?!" raisning her brow, she was curious on who the other person is.

"Yeah, we invited Yuzuha!" Hinna's voice was heard from the other line.

"Wait, y'all together right now?!" she stood up and went to her walk in closet, snatching an outfit without even looking at it.

"Yeah, also..." Emma trailed, (Name) hummed saying to continue "... as you know, we don't have a car and we don't drive.. maybe you could— y'know..? Pick us up? If it's alright with you."

"Bitch— yeah sure!! I'll pick you guys up, send me the location okay? Gotta change my clothes and I'll head out." she said while stripping off her shorts and shirt with one hand before grabbing the towel.

"Call us when you're near, okay?" (Name) just hummed and then hunged up.

She walked inside the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a quick bath, she went to her bed where she layed her picked outfit earlier. She looked at it and just nodded since she was lazy to pick an outfit, it'll take too much time.

After changing into this:

She grabbed her keys, wallet before walking out of the house and to the garage.

Picking between the two parked luxury cars inside, she picked the left one.

Getting comfortable inside the drivers seat and began to start the engines. Then she zooms out of her shared house with Kiyoko off to the adress Hina sent her.

Arriving at the coffee shop across a five star hotel is where three familiar figures sitting casually around a table while drinking.

She stopped the car just right in front of them from a few feet away. The three girls watched the car pull and gave it curious glances. Thinking it was some dudes car and is tryna hit on them, they ignored it. For a few moments, they noticed the window slowly slid down, they still ignored it until a familiar voice called out.

"You really be ignoring me huh? Guess you don't want a ride~"

Upon hearing this, they all stood up and went to her with excited faces.

"(Name)-chan!!" Hina called, peeking from the window with the other two.

"Sorry, we thought it was a dudes car.." Yuzuha apologized as (Name) told her she didn't mind.

"What are you waiting for dummy?? Open the door!" Emma said. She remembered she locked the doors so she pushed a certain button and the door was unlocked.

The one sitting beside her is Emma. Hina and Yuzuha was at the back, sitting comfortably.

"Where do we go?" (Name) asked, turning to look at Emma who scrolled down her phone and showed her a picture of the place.

"Lets go to this place! I've heard they just opened not so long ago!!" Emma excitedly said to which (Name) nodded and started driving to the said place.

...

Walking out of the car after they parked it on the parking area, they  went to the entrance of the place. It was a small cozy cute looking cafe— a car cafe to be exact.

As they walked inside, they were greeted by a bunch of different cats. Emma and Hina squealed upon seeing the cute little furr balls.

Yuzuha and (Name) went to the counter and asked for a room where only the four of them will be spending time with the cats.

The staff lead them to the room where (Name) paid for. They all sat on the furry floors of the room around a square short table. Yuzuha ordered for deserts and food for the cats too. (Name) was the one paying so it's no big deal, they could order whatever they wanna order.

Perks of having a rich bestfriend.

"Tell me, (Name).." Emma called in which (Name) replied with a hum and a raised brow while eating fries. "Since you've moved into another place.. and!! I've heard you're a manager at a boys volleyball team.."

Hina sent a look that says 'really' expression as she looked at the raven haired girl who still stuffing herself with fries who just nodded. Yuzuha had a smirk on her face and shared glances with Emma.

"Are you interested in anyone— like, do you like someone??" Emma asked to (Name) that was chugging a glass of juice.

"Y'all already know I don't wanna be in a relationship right now." she said while shoving a spoonful of red velvet cake in her mouth.

"Yeah we know that.. but aren't you interested in anyone lately??" Yuzuha asked.

"Nah" was (Name)'s reply.

They deadpanned at her reply, still, that didn't stop them from asking her anything that is related to love. They wanna know if she had any romantic feelings for someone other the them.

(Author: ehhmm👀😌 okay continue..)

They wanna know if they still have a chance on winning her heart. Her first reponse gave them hope but still, they wanna know.

"Seriously??!" - Emma

"Deadass.." (Name) then shove another spoonful of blueberry cheesecake. She finished the red velvet now she's eating the blueberry.

"How anoutabout Mikey?? Don't you like him?" Hina asked, sipping from her lemonade.

"Yeah, I like Mikey— to the point that I'd kiss him."

"You love him!!" Emma squealed, though she felt a pang in her heart.

"No shit!"

"How about Hakkai?? Don't you like him also?" Yuzuha gripped her skirt under the table as she waited for her answer.

"Yeah, he's my baby—I adopted him and Chifuyu!" she smiled.

...

Questions after questions were being thrown to (Name) and all she did was give them her honest feelings and opinion which didn't satisfy them.

Now that it was all confirmed that she had no romantic feelings for the guys nor their bothers, they plan on taking her. Hina— though she has a boyfriend— he's always busy anyways, saving his friends ass. Hina loves (Name), she loves her because there was this spark— light, it's just that.. there is something in her that she can't see in others. She was a special case. It was the same for the other two.

They spent almost the whole day at the cafe laughing loudly, that being (Name) and Emma.

Now that the sun has hidden itself, time for them to go out of the cafe. Paying again because it took them almost whole day when they paid only for half day.

Opening the doors of the car before going inside and sat comfortably as (Name) began to start the engine and drive back.

It'll take an hours to drive them back to their places, so they went to a store that opens 24/7 and got some iced coffee. (Name) got her self a pack of smoke, and two bottles of soju. The others had their baskets full of snacks which made her smile now that she has something to pair with the soju.

After paying, they went back inside the car and drove away.

The streets were clear, there were countable vehicles driving on the wide street.

While driving and smoking at the same time (they have the windowns wide open, btw) to which the girls didn't mind at all, Emma who was seated on the front munching some chips, got bored and started to play some music by connecting her phone to the car.

"Drivin' home under the influence
You scared me to death but I'm wasting my breath

Causes you only listen to you're fuckin' friends"

"Nice~" (Name) smiled and blew a puff of smoke.

"Thanks!" Emma smiled brightly before shoving chips on her mouth, which she gladly ate and thanked Emma for feeding her.

They got quite as they listen to the music, they were waiting for the best part.

Emma turned the colume up.

"I don't relate to you.."

"I don't relate to you, no.." Yuzuha sang softly.

"Cause I'd never treat me this shitty.." Emma continued.

"You made me hate this shitty.." Hina finishes.

"AND I DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU ON THE INTERNET!!" (Name)'s voice boomed making Emma raise the volume again while bobbing her head along with the others.

"NEVER TOLD ANYONE ANYTHING BAD!!" They all sang together.

"'CAUSE THAT SHITS EMBARRASSING! YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING!!" (Name) stomped on the accelerator making her pass the speed limit. "—AND ALL THAT YOU DID WAS MAKE ME FUCKIN' SAD!!"

"SO DON'T MAKE ME WASTE THE TIME I DON'T HAVE!!" - Hina

"—AND DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL SAD!" - Yuzuha

"..  I COULD TALK ABOUT EVERY TIME THAT YOU SHOWED UP ON TIME!" - Emma

"BUT I'D HAVE AN EMPTY LINE 'CAUSE YOU NEVER DID!" - (Name)

They all sang to their hearts content as (Name) drank on her bottle on of soju. It's gonna be a long ride alright.

Unbeknownst to them, someone was tailing them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 73 41
"Life's a bore if you don't challenge yourself". "I'd guard your backs with my life if I have to". "As long as I'm here, you're unbeatable". "You...
9.7K 830 8
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐™บ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท | fun-loving and playful, but also a little flirtatious. ๐˜พ๏ฟฝ...
130K 3.2K 54
A compilation of ideas and requests! .Requests are CLOSED
31.2K 793 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...