Blood and Steel

By Borisdeep69

Vorgen Galahad. A knight who is a member of the order of the Black Priors. Knights who are not bound to the c... More

Part 1 "On the Job"
Part 2 "Assignment"
Part 3 "Hard Water"
Part 4 "Brawl"
Part 5 "Just My Luck"
Part 6 "Home sweet home"
Part 7 "Farewell"
Part 8 "Warlords and Cowards"
Part 9 "Fishy"
Part 10 "And Stay Out!"
Part 11 "YOU'RE BANNED"
Part 12 "Be kind to him"
Character BIO
Part 13 "Finding a Fugitive"
Part 14 "The kid"
Part 15 "Freedom"
Part 16 "The Blackstone Legion"
Part 17 "Animal"
Part 18 "A Man Can Dream"
Part 19 "The Scouts"
Part 20 "Valkenheim in winter"
Part 21 "Love?"
Part 22 "Drunk"
Part 23 "Wolves Among Sheep"
Part 24 "The Rabid Wolf"
Part 25 "Sacrifice"
Part 26 "Something to Remember Me by"
Part 27 "The Ritual"
Part 28 "A Familiar Face"
Part 29 "Back to The Roots"
Part 30 "The Dream"
Part 31 "The Cycle of Violence"
Part 32 "Raiding The Raiders"
CHARACTER BIO : UPDATED
Part 33 "Life Goes On"
Part 34 "Family"
Part 35 "Old Wounds"
Part 36 "The Angel of Death"
Part 37 "Memories"
Part 38 "Arrival"
Part 39 "Oh Cousin"
Part 40 "Family Reunion"
Part 41 "Wolf and Meat"
Part 42 "Just a Stranger"
Part 43 "Late Night Conversation"
Part 44 "Lunacy"
Part 45 "The Shady man"
Part 47 "Confrontation"
Part 48 "Cursed"
Part 49 "Dead Man Walking"
Part 50 "End up in Smoke"
Part 51 "Scarred"
Part 52 "Wounds of The Past"
Part 53 "Red Stains"
Part 54 "Knife to The Gut"
Part 55 "A Friendly Face"
Part 56 "Chivalry"
Part 57 "A White Lie"
Part 58 "Knowledge"
Part 59 "Unexpected Effects"
Part 60 "Father Dearest"
Part 61 "Just Have To say It"

Part 46 "Flowers"

411 23 24
By Borisdeep69

Vorgen: "Err.... Who are you?"

Vorgen stupidly asked feline who was sitting in silence on the table.

He stared at the cat as if waiting some kind of answer, only to be given a visible look of suspicion from the cat.

Cat: ".................. "

The cat's eyes were focused on the mysterious man it had never seen before.

Vorgen: "Well this is Awkward....." He said, scratching his itchy butt.

Cat: "................. "

Vorgen: "A-anyway.... hey there kitty cat, pss pss pss. Ain't you a cuti--"

*HISSSSS!!!*

Vorgen was about to pet the cat but he was scratched by the sharp claws of the cat, causing him to quickly retract and clutch his now injured hand.

Vorgen: "Ow sonofa-..........BITCH!!"

Fortunately, Vorgen was wearing a pair gloves, causing him to only receive a minor injury. Just a little scratch.

Him cursing in pain was simply a necessity. This man's got a foul mouth, therefore him shouting profanities was something like breathing. He just gotta say them or he might die, or so he said.

He didn't think that it really hurt that much for he had experienced far worse than a scratch from a cat.

He had fought wolves. Bare handed. In the middle of a blizzard.

______________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

In the white plains of Valkenheim, the Night of the moon shined bright, Illuminating the land even in the dark of night.

The Ulfhednars, the wolf warriors of the vikings, were present as they were about to commence a trial for their newest member.

The trial involved the new member to fight against the wolves, in order to be able to fight and command them.

The wolves were summoned from the forest by the howls of the Ulfhednars, and what they felt when they saw their human companions calling them was anger.

Vorgen: "Is it just me or do these wolves actually look pissed to see me?"

Sigrid: "You had killed one of their own after all. It's obvious that they want revenge"

Vorgen: "Hey i only did that to save my cousin Kyle"

Sigrid: "Well they didn't care. All they think about now is tearing you to pieces."

Vorgen: "I can see that...."

Sigrid: "In order for you to command them. You have to gain their respect. And what's the fastest way to instill respect other than showing your might in battle"

Vorgen: "So You're saying i have to fight a pack of these overgrown wild dogs?"

Sigrid: "Unarmed"

Vorgen: "Unarmed?"

Sigrid: "It sounds ridiculous. I know.... But we will interfere when things get out of ha--"

Vorgen: "Alright, you mutts! Let's fight!!" The black Prior roared as he charged into the pack of wolves.

With no weapon in hand. No metal armor, only clothed in fur clothing, Vorgen fearlessly fought the wolves.

*Growl* *SNARL*

A wolf lunged at him, only to be smacked aside by a powerful hook from the Half blooded knight.

Vorgen: "Eat shit!"

*Whimper*

Seeing this the other wolves were enraged, They decided to gang up on him. They lunged at him and pinned him to the snow covered ground.

Every inch of Vorgen's body was bitten and clawed by the wolves, inflicting many wound on his human flesh.

Vorgen: "AAAAGGHHHH!!!" He shouted in pain. Feeling sharp fangs and claw tearing his skin and flesh.

Sigrid was about to give out commands to the Ulfhednars to stop the fight but she decided not to when Helga the elder shaman of the Ulfhednars held out her hand to her.

Helga: "Not yet.... He is still fighting."

Vorgen: "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!"

*Whimper*

A wolf was sent flying, receiving a direct kick from the enraged man. Using his rage, he summoned a surge of power to overpower the wolves who were pinning him down.

He escaped the Wolves clutches and rose from the ground. He then stood straight, towering over the wolves, visibly furious and annoyed.

A huge shadow was casted upon them by the now savage looking man.

Drools started to stream down from his mouth, his heavy breathing, and bloodshot eyes, made him to resemble a rabid beast.

The sight of such a human, caused the wolves to falter. But with the howl of what seemed to be the leader, they stood their ground, ready to fight.

"AWWOOOOOOOOO" The wolves howled, letting out war cries as they ran straight at the human.

Cracking his knuckles and stretching his neck, Vorgen punched and kicked the wolves coming his way.

*Whimper*

A wolf whimpered as it was smacked aside by the Black Prior. It crawled away to recover from the concussion it received but it froze when it could feel that it's hind leg were restrained.

Wolf: "?????????!!!! "

Vorgen took a hold of the wolf hind leg and dragged it closer to him.

Vorgen: "COME HERE!!!"

He growled, as he started to swing the wolf to the ground left and right, like a ragdoll.

Before sending it flying towards the pack of wolves. It ended up landing unconscious on the other wolves causing panic among them.

But what came after only incited more anger within them.

Vorgen: "What? You mad? Come on then! Who's next??!! " He taunted them with a cocky tone.

Clouded with anger the wolves blindly attacked him. But received a lot of resistance as Vorgen had became more wary and were able to predict their attacks.

In the midst of the fight, A wolf managed to snuck up behind him and pounced him on his back, before starting to furiously bite on his shoulder.

Vorgen: "You think you're the only who got teeth!"

Reaching to his back, Vorgen grabbed the wolf by the back of it's neck and threw it to the ground.

He then grabbed and pinned down then wolf, before planting his fangs to the Wolf's neck earning screams and whimpers from the wolf.

Vorgen : *Growl* "Hodiu lyke dat? Hmmm?? GGRRRHHHH!!!" He said between his growl, as his teeth were latched onto the wolf.

The wolves were all shocked to see the first human who would bite back.

Helga: "By the gods.... Sigrid, did you say that This nephew of yours was a knight? " Said the shaman as she covered her mouth in awe.

Sigrid: "I'm not even sure at this point... No wait! Stop that, fool!"

Gudmundr: "Boy, that's enough!!"

The Ulfhednars and Gudmundr immediately rushed into the scene and stopped the fight.

The wolves were frozen in shock, confused, and scared as they saw one of their own being pinned down and bitten by a lunatic of a human.

It took Gudmundr and five Ulfhednars to make Vorgen let go of his locked jaw on the Poor wolf.

Vorgen: "AAAAGAHFAHAFHSGH FUCKING UNHAND ME!!!!"

Vorgen struggled against the men that tried to stop him from continuing the fight with the wolves. He even tried to bite the people who dared to stop him.

Gudmundr: "Watch it! He's a biter!"

Vorgen: "I AIN'T FUCKING FINISHED!! I AIN'T FINISHED WITH THESE GODDAMN MUTTS!! LET ME GET BACK IN THE FIGHT!!! LET ME AUDVAJGSNAGJAAAAAAA!!!"

He screamed, shouted and cursed out profanities as the Ulfhednars grabbed him by the arms and dragged him far away from the scene.

Sigrid: "He did it.... He passed the trial." Said the shaman, as she watched her savage nephew were dragged away.

Helga: "He's ready."

The next day, The wolves turned obedient. They lowered their heads as the Black Prior were present to visit them.

A deep fear and respect to the Black Prior were embedded in them.

Some wolves were even hiding behind the other wolves, this sudden change was caused by the traumatic event that transpired the day before.

But later on Vorgen fully gained the trust of the wolves after he spent more time with them and after they had tasted the addicting food Vorgen cooked for them.

Causing Vorgen to always be followed and presented with killed prey the wolves hunted.

Vorgen became their exclusive and most trusted member of the Ulfhednars.

He was their human chef.

End of Flashback

______________________________________________________________________________

Cat: "Mrrrooooooowww......" The cat growled and hissed for it didn't trust the masked man enough to allow him to pet it's head.

Vorgen: "That is one deep mrooww" He said impressed and a bit scared by the cat's deep growl.

*Mroooww* *Hisss*

Vorgen: "Easy there..... Here a peace offering."

Pulling another bottle of milk from his satchel, Vorgen opened the lit of the bottle and put it on top of the table, as an attempt to make Peace with the cat.

But this one cat. Like an arrogant feline that it was, looked down on the human and tossed aside the offering it received.

With a smack of it's paw, the cat sent the milk to the ground, spilling all of the content of the bottle.

*Splash*

Vorgen: "............... "

Vorgen went silent at the sight of the last milk bottle he had, was treated like trash.

He was standing Still. Unmoving. As he gazed on the spilt milk that littered the floor.

Vorgen: *Inhales*.......... *Exhales*

Breaking the eerie silence Vorgen inhaled and exhaled slowly.

Before smiling so warmly at the cat.

Vorgen: "O i c a t"

He said with a deep guttural voice, earning the cat's full attention

Cat: "Meow.......?"

Vorgen: "Do you wanna fucking die?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Just like her siblings, Gareth also had duty to complete for the day.

She was sitting in her office, Working behind the desk she was busy managing the papers that was sent to the palace, in need of inspection and approval.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Your Highness, may i come in?" A voice came from behind the furnished wooden door.

Gareth: "You may"

"I'm Terribly sorry to bother you but may i ask your guidance in this matter"

A knight officer entered the room, carrying a written paper of importance.

Gareth: "Of course."

The two conversed about the matter at hand, but it was soon resolved as Gareth gave her sign of Approval and the solution of the matter.

"Thank You for your help, Your Highness. I shan't take your time any longer. If you'll excuse me"
The knight put his hand on chest and bowed, before leaving the room.

Gareth: *Sigh* "Let's take a quick break.... "

She sighed before getting up her seat and poured a cup of tea for herself.

Taking the on her hand, she walked around the office and stopped at the window, enjoying the green scenery across the Window.

With a satisfied smile she sipped on her tea, but she almost choked on it when she saw a bizarre sight.

Vorgen: "Dun durudun dun dun dun dudun durudun duduuuu...dudu"

Looking From across the window, Gareth saw the shadiest man she had ever seen sneaking about.

(Whoa! Who is that guy?)

A man clothed in black with most of his face covered, had his head popped from the bushes. It seemed that he was heading towards the garden of the palace.

Vorgen: "Hehe."

Gareth:  "................."

Crouching down, hiding in bushes, leaning on walls, Vorgen managed to avoid detection, while humming a certain secret agent theme.

He almost got detected by the patrolling guards because of his humming and giggling

Yes. You heard me right. The damn lunatic was giggling the whole time because it Strangely felt fun to him.

He was like a man child who was in the middle off playing hide and seek.

Gareth: "I.... I must be seeing things..... the amount of work must be getting to me" she convinced herself as she slowly placed her teacup on the desk.

______________________________________________________________________________

At last, Vorgen had reached the Garden of the palace. While hiding in the bushes, He scanned the place for any guards or people and found none.

Vorgen: "Hm... Mordred's not here... But maybe she will come back... I'll just rest here for a minute and--"

"Hey!"

An elderly voice came from behind him, making Vorgen jumped in surprise and quickly turned around.

Vorgen: "HOLY BAJESUS!! Ye-yeah?"

Only to see an elderly man. With a straw hat and a gardening attire, standing curiously at him.

"Are you the new guy?"

Vorgen: "New what?"

"The new gardener"

Vorgen: "I..... I am indeed the new gardener. Yes... that... Is me.... "

"Weren't you supposed to come here tomorrow?"

Vorgen: "Ah you see... Uh... I was too eager to come here. So i..... I just... I just couldn't help myself."

"Hmmmm.... You don't look or..... dress like a gardener....." Said the old man, suspicious of the supposed to be new gardener.

Vorgen: "About that....... "

Oh yo!!

Vorgen is sweating.

He fucking sweating.

Heart thumping.

Gotta start thinking.

Vorgen: "This is um...... a new kind of fashion..... Yes.... I'm following the latest trend these days."

Oooooh, He started lying!!

Shut it you fucks!!

"Oooh i see. So young people wear those kind of clothes nowadays?"

Vorgen: "Yes! Yes! This is very popular for those whose skins are sensitive to sunlight such as i"

(Skill activated: Freestyle Bullshitting)

"I see i see...... Well actually it's not my place to decide what you wear"

Vorgen sighed in relief, The old man seemed to have bought his bullshit.

"as long as you can do your job just fine, it's okay in my book."

Vorgen: "Wait... Do what now?"

"Your job. Gardening, what else? Let's get to work right away"

Vorgen: "Yo what?"

______________________________________________________________________________

Gareth: "I need to take a quick break. Let's just head to kitchen and ask for some snack. They must be cooking something by now"

After She assumed that she had been pushing herself too much causing her to see some. hallucinations. Gareth had left her office, deciding to have a little rest.

As she was walking through the vast corridors, She came across Gawain who had also left his office.

Gareth: "Hey, Brother!"
She called out to him.

Gawain: "Ah sister!" He turned around and faced his sister, only to surprise her from seeing his swolenn, beaten face and dried blood dripping from his nose.

(Victim of Domestic Violence)

Gareth: "Gah!!"

Gawain: "Is there something wrong?"

Gareth: "Wh-what happened to your face?"

Gawain: "Ah this.... Let's just say that my wife was too happy to see me....... "

______________________________________________________________________________

Vorgen: "Oh god.... What have i gotten myself into..... "

Vorgen Galahad. The Black Prior. The lunatic. Was working in the garden.

The hooded man in black, with a thug like face behind his mask, Planting and tending the flowers in the garden.

He did dirty and laborious work. Filling up buckets of water from the well, shoveling dirt, carrying sacks of fertilizers and soils, all in order to stay undercover.

Vorgen: "This fucking stinks..." He scowled as he caught a smell of the fertilizer that he was spreading on the soil of the plants.

He was quietly complaining and cursing while doing the dirty work but when he was finished he was in awe of the sight of the Flowers.

He had managed to plant and arrange the flowers neatly, causing even himself to be surprised of his own work.

Who knew that besides killing, Pillaging, looting, stealing, fighting, Vorgen was actually good at taking care of plants.

(Chibi Mofo)

Vorgen: "Oooh~"

His eyes was brightly shining with amazement at his work, mesmerized by the beautiful arrangements of the flowers.

Vorgen: "Whoa~ did i do this? I'm the one who planted them...?

"You're pretty good at this. I thought i would have to teach and show you the ropes the entire time. But you caught on quick, Young man" The old man gave his compliments to the Black Prior.

Vorgen: "Yeah... I know a thing or two about gardening. I've worked somewhere before...."

He had the slight knowledge of gardening from observing the daily routine and hobby of his Father which was collecting and taking care of plants at the manor.

Seeing Vorgen with a lot of free time, Reegan often asked his son to go outside with him to buy plants from stores and planted them together once they were brought back to the manor.

Who would've thought that the knowledge would come in handy.

"Work is a lot faster now because you did all the heavy liftings around here..... Phew I was struggling with them until you came around. *Sigh* This old bones are not what they used to be."

Vorgen: "Time is cruel i guess... "

"Hahaha! You're not even that old yet You sound like an old man!" He laughed as jokingly hit Vorgen's back.

Vorgen: "Haha.... Ha..... Right...."

"Hmm but it's pretty strange.... You have a big body and your muscles are pretty well toned, and your hands look like they had swung a sword million of times...... This is the first time I've ever seen like someone like you working as a gardener.... "

Vorgen: "............... "

"You must have done a lot of gardening before. For you to look like that"

Vorgen: "Y-Yes.... A lot... I've turned many people into fertilizers"

(What Vorgen Meant)

Kill = dead people = fertilizers

"What was that? My hearing is not as good as before you see"

Vorgen: "I've done a lot of gardening"

"I see.. I see..... And forgive me for asking but..... Are those tattoos on your arm?"

Caught of guard, Vorgen immediately pulled on the rolled up sleeves of his clothes, to cover the tattoos on his forearms. He had forgotten that he was not in Valkenheim.

"If I'm not mistaken they look like viking writings...."

Vorgen: "I have reasons.... "

"I'm sure you do, young man. But Don't worry i won't pry"

Vorgen: "Thanks-- *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Wheeze* *Cough*

"Are you alright, sonny?" The old man asked with worry in his tone, seeing that Vorgen was beating his chest with his hand to calm his cough.

Vorgen: *Huff* *Huff*  "Just a sore throat. I just need to drink some water and I'm good."

"Hmm.... Wait here. I'll go get us some water"

Vorgen: "Yeah-- " *Cough* *Cough* "Please do" *Clears throat*

The Old gardener left Vorgen to tend the garden while he went to get water for the both of them.

Vorgen: *Sigh* "Man..... I guess i won't be seeing Mordred any sooner... Welp at least I'm having fun"
He said to himself, as he watered the plants and flowers.

.

.

.

.

.

???: "Ah Mordred there you are"

Vorgen: "Hm?!"

TO BE CONTINUED

______________________________________________________________________________

Finally finished with this one. Hurray me! And now....

I gotta focus on my college exams.....

FUCK!!! FUCK I SAY!!

Anyways, Thank you For reading dear readers! Please vote and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469 63 18
✧ Note: THIS IS AN ORIGINAL WORK! Some chapters may include strong language and voilence. Also, NO ROMANCE so ya'll can chop chop if you are expect...
84.6K 1.2K 10
Apollyon, warlord of the Blackstone Legion. She began her campaign to find out those who were strong, who were the wolves amongst the regions inside...
971 89 21
It started as a pagan king who ruled over a land. Christianity was introduced and like the rest of the world it spread like wildfire. In rage the kin...
26.6K 1.4K 38
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...