BEAST

By Killerrabbit89

I looked at the girl that Kristian had spoken to. It was her...Her deep brown eyes looked into mine and I fel... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9

EPILOGUE

738 29 3
By Killerrabbit89

Alex

I got out of the car and joined Nick to get the luggage from the back.

Nick opened up the hatch back of his jeep and gazed at me through his dark aviators. "Go inside, love. I will bring everything in."

"I can help." I said frowning.

He leaned down and kissed my nose. "Go inside."

I smiled then went inside the house. Our trip from California was finally draining me. I couldn't sleep on the plan afraid my beast would take advantage.

I headed to the kitchen for something to eat before I took a nap. I decided on some cheese and crackers.

I pulled out some gouda and began to slice it. The meaty sent hit my nose and I suddenly found myself feeling nauseous. My chest began to heave. I quickly tuned to the sink and began to throw up.

"Alex?" Nick dropped the bags in the entryway and rushed to me.

He lifted my hair from my face and began to rub my back. I spit out the remnants of the plane food into the metal chef styled sink.

"Fuck..." Nick cursed like he just realized something.

"What?" I asked as I used the extendable faucet to clean out my puke.

"You might be pregnant."

I turned to him as he stepped back and leaned against the island. "What? What about all the other women you fucked?"

He shook his head. "It doesn't work that way, love. Lycans and vampire can't reproduce with anyone but their mate."

"So you didn't think to maybe wear a fucking condom when we had sex?" I started to panic. Was I ready to have a kid right now?

"Condoms and contraceptives don't work for us." He said matter of fact. He seemed more excepting of the situation.

"We don't know for sure." I said but I didn't wholly believe my own words.

Nick nodded not trying to upset me more. "I can get some tests. We can double check but love, we don't get sick. We don't get cancer or other diseases. If you are throwing up..."

I nodded understanding. He closed the space between us and held me. His lips kissed the top of my head making me relax in his embrace.

"We will just have to move the wedding to sooner. That way you can fit into that sexy little wedding dress."

I laughed and hit his chest. "You weren't supposed to look at it."

He chuckled and kissed my head again.

A month later...

I slipped my dress on with Daniella's help. She zipped up the back and gazed into the long mirror smiling at my reflection.

"So pretty."

Emily walked over clapping her hands excitedly. "Let's do your hair now!"

I sat and subconsciously touched my belly and smiled.

Em smiled knowingly as she curled my hair. "It's crazy that we will be pregnant around the same time."

I glanced at Daniella as put in her diamond earrings. She wore a silk forest green wrap dress with a deep plunging neck line. The skirt was short with a ruffle at the bottom. It was cute and very sexy.

"You will be next Dani." I said knowingly. Especially in that dress.

She blushed and smiled lightly.

Andrew, a vampire, walked in and closed the door behind him. He was our friend Henry's mate. Both of them very attractive vampire men. His blonde hair was brushed neatly back. He wore a white dress shirt that clung to his muscular body and grey tweed slacks.

His blue eyes met mine in the mirror and smiled. "Ready?"

Emily pinned some flowers into my hair finishing her masterpiece. "Done!"

I nodded to Andrew and stood. He walked forward taking my arm to help me downstairs. Nick was already the overprotective father.

My dress also had a deep v-neck like Daniella's. It was a lace dress with flower pedals all over the bodice and skirt. Nick's favorite part about the dress was the slit on the left side of the skirt showing off my shapely leg. He called it easy access.

Andrew lead me to the top of the stairs. I looked down where Sam, Henry and Nick stood talking as the drums started.

As if sensing me, Nick's eyes found mine and looked me over with adoration and lust. I wondered if we were going to make it down the isle.

Andrew gently guided me down the stairs. Nick's eyes followed me never leaving me. When my heel touched the floor, he closed the space between us and took me into his arms, kissing me. The kiss promised hot sex and I found myself eager to get down the isle so we can hurry to our wedding night.

He pulled away reluctantly and smiled. "Let's make this quick."

I nodded laughing. He kissed me one last time before he lead me down the isle.

Niklaus

We sat at our table with our family with the rest of our pack eating and laughing around us. A group of immortals around the world have come to witness our marriage. Including the Equalizers, a group of immortals who upheld our secret. They were the law enforcers of our kind. Each one proudly bearing a Viking tattoo on their forearm.

Alex had placed her hand on her stomach as she talked with Henry and Daniella.

I placed my hand over hers proudly. She looked up at me and smiled. "I think it's going to be a boy."

I smirked. "Of course it is. It's mine."

Kristian scoffed at my remark.

"True strong Viking men, have sons." Deciding to challenge him for the hell of it.

Kristian smirked taking the bait. "Really brother? We'll see."

Emily looked to Sam who just shook his head.

"It doesn't matter the sex. I will be happy with either a boy or a girl." Sam said kissing his mate's cheek.

"Preferably a boy." I added earning me a glare from Sam. I knew he wanted a boy. He has always wanted to have a family of his own.

"Nick already started to prepare our son's bedroom." Alex teased but she felt the same way. She said she knew in her heart that our baby was a boy. A mother's instinct.

He would be strong leader. Torvi and Rollo, his grandparents, will look down from Valhalla upon their grandchild and be so proud of our little warrior. The prince of our kind.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 94 15
Book 2 of the Beast series. This book focuses on Kristian, the original vampire and Daniella a nice girl looking for a roommate for her Santa Monica...
371K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
1.2K 60 18
#1st place winner of the Epic Dreamer Awards 2019 - Werewolf ***** Winter was approaching. It would be another season he would spend alone. Secluded...
781K 20.7K 37
#7 in vampire #1 in queen The world has gotten boring to him after living for many centuries, through many generations. He thought of it as a curse...