BEAST

By Killerrabbit89

I looked at the girl that Kristian had spoken to. It was her...Her deep brown eyes looked into mine and I fel... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 4

735 30 1
By Killerrabbit89

Alex

The sun peaked into the room waking me from my heavy sleep.

The dream I had was strange. I was in a large space filled with gold, jewelry, furs, and decorative rugs. I was bathed with jasmine oil and dressed in a sacred garb.

I don't remember faces but one. A Viking with red braids and black face paint as he cut my throat. I didn't feel scared. I felt...sad but also had fulfilled a duty.

The bed felt strange besides the gentle musky scent from the linens. I sat up clutching the midnight blue sheets. The room was large with mahogany wood furniture. Definitely not Emily's tiny apartment.

That's when images of last night flashed through my mind. I sucked in a breath and quickly got out of bed. I was still in my romper from last night. I located my shoes by the side of the bed, picking them up, and exited the room.

As I descended the stairs, I could hear someone cooking in the kitchen across the way. I cautiously walked into the kitchen. Kristian stood over the stove tossing something in a pan. He was cooking?

"Breakfast will be ready in just a minute." He said as he grabbed a plate from the shelf.

I stood by the doorway. Remembering him with blood dripping from his lips. I couldn't decide whether to run or accept his hospitality after helping me last night.

He must have noticed my apprehension cause he smiled and placed my plate on the island in front of me. "Sit and eat. I promise I did not poison or chop up the girl from last night and put her in your food. By the way, she is fine. She has been texting me all morning." He waved his cell phone in front of me.

I walked over and sat in front of the large plate of food. "Thank you."

"Eat up. You need to fill your stomach so you will have something to throw up later." He turned to the stove and began to clean up.

"That is going to happen again?" I took a bite of the French toast.

He chuckled. "Possibly. The stages are different for everyone."

Lycan? I swallowed what I had in my mouth. I realized I had forgot to chew and began to choke. I put a hand to my throat and began to panic.

Kristian turned to me and sighed. He walked over, too slow for my liking and pulled me from my seat. He began to do the Heimlich maneuver. One thrust of his arms and the piece of toast flew out. I dragged air into my lungs.

He turned me in his arms as he chuckled. "I have never seen anyone nearly die from shock before." He gripped my forearms reassuringly. "You will be fine. Niklaus and I will be watching over you until you are in better control of your beast."

"Nick?" He was here. This must be his house. The butterflies came back full force.

A guttural growl from the doorway behind me caused a shiver down my spine. Kristian froze then quickly released me removing his hands and raising them defensively.

"Brother! I fed her already. She is all yours..." He looked between me and Nick before he brushed past Nick disappearing from sight.

He watched Kristian as he left then slowly turned his gaze to me. The sight made my heart beat faster in my chest. I rubbed my hands together nervously. It was embarrassing the way I felt towards him. I couldn't help but feel like I needed him...Was I so attracted to him and so sex deprived that I was willing to forget he was with another girl just hours ago? "Thank you for helping me last night."

He smirked then trudged toward me. "It was either leave you to possibly kill everyone or take you home."

He leaned against the island next to me. He was so close. I looked into his eyes and my heart fluttered. "What now?"

He hummed with a teasing smile while thinking of an answer. I focused on his lips as he did as if entranced. They looked so smooth...

"You can stay...if you want." His offer sounded more like a demand than a request. Pulling my eyes away, I stared into his intense blue eyes. He smirked and I realized he caught me ogling him. I looked down at my food trying to play it off like nothing happened.

"Are you a werewolf?" I asked. I was somewhat terrified if he was like Mila.

He gazed at me for a minute before answering. "I am. So is Emily...and Samuel."

"Emily is?" She never told me! She knew what had attacked me! Did she know that it was Mila?

"We do not know who attacked you but they will be punished for there mistake." He did not break his gaze. He was studying my reaction.

"Mistake?" I hissed. She could have killed me!

"That was not a mistake! She shook me like a rag doll!" I felt my jaw achingly tighten and my head began to throb. I placed my hands to my face trying to dull the ache.

He stepped. Feeling defensive, I stepped back and growled. I just growled!

"Als...you need to let me...help you." He moved toward me again with his arms out ready to catch me if I fled.

I was becoming a werewolf...I was scared and angry. She did this to me! Kill her! No! What was that? A dark voice in the back of mind howled. I sensed another in the room with us. When my eyes searched the room, they landed on her.

"Mila!" Nick growled.

"Get out of here!" His eyes never leaving me. I snarled at him for protecting her.

Mila stood in shock. Was she shocked to see what she had done to me. Kill. I growled and leapt toward her. I'm going to rip her to pieces!

Nick's arms wrapped around my waist as he slammed my body against the tile floor. I clawed at his shoulders trying to get to her.

Mila growled. Her eyes dilated as if preparing to fight if need be.

"Mila. Leave! Now!" Nick ordered. She grudgingly made her way to the front door as if it was against her will.

"No!" I cried. I wanted blood... "Come back here you fucking cunt!" Strangely she returned again as if under some kind of spell. She looked as equally confused as I was.

Nick turned his head to Mila then back to me before chuckling. "Of course..." his words were cryptic. Before I could try to decipher his words...He leaned into me pressing his muscular body tightly against mine and my whole body tingled with pleasure. I felt my anger subsiding. I laid my head back against the tile floor and sighed relaxing into his hold. He dipped his head into the crook of my neck and nuzzled my skin gently causing me to shiver. I forgot Mila was even there as I enjoyed his attention.

"Klaus..." Mila growled with jealousy.

I couldn't control the growl escaping my lips. I couldn't stand some other girl saying his name. Mine. No. He is not mine.

"Go Mila." He ordered again. This time, Mila left in a hurry.

I wanted to hunt her down but my attempt was futile once his teeth bit my neck. He did not pierce my skin but the feeling none the less was pleasurably crippling. I felt like I could cum if he just did it one more time...When he leaned away, I moaned in displeasure. I unknowingly tugged at his shirt and he chuckled.

I looked up and froze. His eyes were completely black. I oddly was not afraid but aroused. This must be his wolf.

"I can't fuck you yet my love. That would be unfair to you while you are under the control of your beast." He stepped away from me. The more distance he gained, the more his eyes slowly changed back to blue. He slumped against the wall as he watched me.

I blushed. Embarrassed that I had offered myself so easily. I quickly sat up but winced when I accidentally bit my lip. I touched my lip then looked at the small drop of blood on my fingertips.

"It's just your fangs love. They will go away once you fully relax." He coaxed from where he stood.

I wanted to forget about almost asking to have sex on the floor. I groan. "I'm turning into a werewolf."

"We call our kind lycans but yes. You are. But don't worry. I will take care of you." Though he stood in a relaxed stance, he looked anything but relaxed. Every muscle in his body was tense.

"Why?" Mate. Was he? What does that mean? I asked the dark voice inside me.

His eyes began to darken as his beast tried to take over. "Because you are mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
1.1M 43.3K 40
Being the daughter of two of the most strongest wolves in history, Willow's life has always been in the spotlight for all to see. Now that Willow has...
60.3K 1.8K 34
Alex has lived with her abusive Uncle ever since her mother was murdered right in front of her eyes by strange men that came to the house, then dragg...
7.1K 694 61
πŸ‘ | π“π’πžπ 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐨π₯𝐯𝐞𝐬. Third instalment of the Tied to Wolves series, must read 'Moon Bound' & 'Blood Ties' in order to read this. -- Accal...