After Marrying The Evil God

By NoobQueennn

Author(s) Fu Bai Qu 浮白曲 [This story is not mine credits to the rightful author and translator] Qi Baicha was... More

1- snow god
2- birthday
3- premeditated
4- demon and ghost
5- a hundred years
6- nightmare
7- first meeting
8- history
9- system
10- assistant
11- rules
13- understanding
14- falling inlove
15- reason
16- ointment
17- jealous
18- temper
19- ring
20- dragon pearl
21- investigation
22- jiang yan
23- investment
24- guest
25- no solution
26- candy
27- dormitory
28- evidence
29- handwriting
30- mysophobic
31- meng xing
32- sports
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

12- favorability

3K 160 26
By NoobQueennn

"We have everything in the system mall: strengthening pills, shrinking pills, invisibility potions... What did you say? Elixirs of life?" The strategy system choked, "This goes against the heavens' will, the mall doesn't have it."

Qi Baicha felt slightly disappointed, but his expression didn't change at all.

"Oh right, there's a longevity pill." The Target System added, "Although it won't grant immortality, it's more than enough to live to five hundred years old! Do you need it? But you are already an immortal god, so you shouldn't need such useless..."

"I need it." Qi Baicha interrupted it, saying softly, "I need it very much."

Five hundred years were still fleeting to gods, but it was four hundred years longer than an ordinary mortal's lifespan.

He could have more time to find a way to achieve immortality.

"Uh, Master Snow God, everything in the system mall needs to be exchanged with points, otherwise even I can't produce it. A longevity pill requires 100 points." The Target System said weakly, "But the previous host has already spent all of the points..." right when he wanted to escape from your enchantment.

The account's point balance was now zero.

Qi Baicha asked: "How do I get points?"

The voice of the Target System became weaker: "If the host targets the targeted person, gets the other's favorability value to 100, and gets a perfect love value, they can get 100 points... The targeted person in this world is... President Fu, Fu Mingye."

It turned out that the main focus was pinned on Mr. Fu. Qi Baicha was expressionless.

He smiled lightly: "Bind to me."

The Target System was frightened: "W, w, w, what?!"

"Doesn't the host need to target the targeted person to get points?" Qi Baicha said lightly, "I'd have to bind with you to become the host, right?"

Mr. Fu's favorability toward him would definitely be full from the start. He could just successfully target after binding, and after exchanging for the longevity pill, forcibly uninstall the system.

As for Mr. Fu's luck, he was here, so it naturally would not flow over to the love demon.

Other hosts were threatened to be obliterated by the system, but when it came to Qi Baicha, the host could conversely destroy the system.

The strategy system was dumbfounded.

"Do you really intend to target a mortal with the body of a noble god?"

"I get to have the honor to bind to the soul of Master Snow God in my lifetime!"

"Even if I am about to be scrapped, I would have no regrets wuwuwu..."
t/n: crying noises

Qi Baicha: "Be quiet."

The strategy system shut up instantly.

After a few seconds, it whispered: "Your spirit is too powerful, I can't bind to you..."

Qi Baicha sighed: "I'll bind to you."

[Target System 007 has been downloaded.]

[Target System 007 is here to serve you wholeheartedly.]

[Currently retrieving this world's targeted person's information for you.]

Name: Fu Mingye

Age: 27

Identity: The richest man in China, President of the Fu Group

Background: A self-made business genius who had a wedding with a man a year ago, is indifferent and alienated.

It also came with a picture of a perfect beauty.

So far, everything was normal.

[Targeted person's current favorability toward you: 0]

This sentence was very abnormal.

Qi Baicha looked at this sentence and asked, "What does this mean?"

The Target System replied: "It means that Fu Mingye still has zero favorability toward you. This is normal; after all, you haven't started targeting..."

Like hell that was normal.

He and Mr. Fu had been in love for two years and had been married for one.

How could the favorability still be zero.

Qi Baicha asked calmly: "Are you sure this data is accurate?"

"It must be accurate. In so many worlds, there has never been a mistake." The Target System said with certainty, "You can rest assured! With your charm, the target will definitely like you at first glance!"

"But I have been married to the targeted person for a year." Qi Baicha stated.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
Target System: "..."

Things seemed a little serious.

It heard such a shocking piece of gossip.

A god and a mortal loved each other, but the god was actually deceived by the human scumbag???

Wait no, the Target System suddenly remembered something.

Before it was sent to this world, it already had the next world's targeted person's information, for the look over and make preparations.

The information at the time was like this.

Name: Fu Mingye

Age: 32

Identity: President of the Fu Group

Background: A poor boy struggled to reach the position of president and lost his wife in his early years, true sexual orientation is gay. Ruthless, scheming, paranoid, now terminally ill and bedridden.

Even the photo was of another ordinary handsome man, nowhere near as good-looking as he did now.

At that time, the targeted person was 32 years old, and wasn't the richest man in China, but an ordinary company president, who was even dying of illness.

Illness was not a problem, and was perfectly convenient for targeting. At that time, the host had even thought out a plan for targeting, and used points to redeem a medicine that could cure terminal illness, taking the route of salvation and care, without needing to worry about not getting along with the targeted person.

Who would've known that in this world, everything did not go as planned. The targeted person's appearance had changed drastically. No need to mention the fact that he became many years younger, or that he had become healthy, or that he was very rich, even the past of him bereaving his wife was gone, and an already married same-sex lover was added

It was as if the person had completely changed.

The Target System had never seen such a big deviation before; it was puzzling. In the end, it could only correct the information with a dumbfounded expression.

Now that it thought about it... the Target System suddenly had a terrible guess.

Could it be that from then on, the targeted person was no longer the targeted person?

Its favorability system was aimed at Fu Mingye himself, but if the real Fu Mingye was not the current Fu Mingye, then the favor of Master Snow God would naturally be zero. Because they had never met before!

If the person who had been married to Master Snow God for one year was not the real Fu Mingye, then who would it be?

Who could hide from the gods?

Qi Baicha lowered his gaze, his eyelashes concealing the shadow in the depths of his eyes, his profile obviously exquisite.

Even if it was a Target System with no emotions, it felt that it couldn't stand it anymore.

Who was willing to make such a gentle and beautiful snow god sad!

The essentially straight Target System completely forgot that Master Snow God had just wiped out a soul without any gentleness.

It couldn't wait to say what it had guessed from the bottom of its heart: "Master Snow God, don't be sad! Listen to my explanation, the targeted person may be—"

[Warning, warning, energy has been exhausted, the system is about to be scrapped—]

The warning was repeated three times in a row, the sound of the Target System weakened, and automatically unbound from Qi Baicha's spirit.

That ball of pink light floated on the table. It had become extremely small and weak, and didn't even have the strength to speak.

It quickly turned into pink light spots, dissipating in the air.

Nothing was left.

At the same time, the love god sent a voice message again: "Thanks again to Master Snow God for reminding me, the love demon that caused trouble has been wiped out by me, so you don't have to worry anymore~"

Qi Baicha replied, "You're welcome."

The love god moved quickly. Qi Baicha had just contacted her, and the love demon had already been killed.

Those Target Systems, energy sources for the love demon, would naturally be scrapped immediately.

"Love you muah~" The love god disappeared after speaking, and the whole room returned to silence.

Qi Baicha sat quietly in the empty room for a while, dazedly staring at the place where the pink light dissipated.

After a long while, a whisper hung in the air, as if asking someone, but also seemed to be asking himself.

"It was scrapped so quickly... Certainly, the data just now was wrong, right?"

Compared with the system data that appeared out of nowhere, Qi Baicha obviously believed his own judgment more.

But, in reality, he had one doubt all along.

He couldn't see through Fu Mingye's heart.

Qi Baicha believed that Mr. Fu loved him as much as he loved Mr. Fu. In the three years of daily interaction, it wasn't reasonable for him not to be able to confirm if the other's feelings were sincere, even more so their feelings for each other.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
But there was also an objective fact that couldn't be explained. The snow god possessed a clear and simple, pure and delicate heart. He could see through the hearts of all beings and tell if they were good or evil, real or fake. Things that were real, good, or beautiful were white; things were fake, evil, or ugly were black. Most of the general public was half black and half white. Extremely evil people had completely black hearts, while some extremely good people had flawlessly white ones.

No matter if the feelings were true or false, they couldn't escape the eyes of the gods.

But Fu Mingye's heart was empty.

There weren't many people that gods couldn't see through, although it didn't mean that there weren't any.

The human heart was complicated and unpredictable. Some people had no emotions or desires, were neither good nor evil, and had extremely concealed thoughts. Perhaps they had not even noticed it themselves, but their hearts were empty and had no color. Some people who were detached and unrestrained, cynical and relaxed, seemingly both sentimental yet emotionless, said to be apathetic yet empathetic, whose hearts had chaotic exteriors but calm interiors, naturally were colorless. Some people were very guarded, very good at pretending, so good that they were even to deceive themselves. Those people's hearts were even more unpredictable and unreadable.

The human mind was easy to see through, but difficult to understand.

Qi Baicha had been thinking about what kind of person Mr. Fu was.

Obviously, Fu Mingye was not a heartless person. He had no defense against him, so logically there was no way that his heart would be empty. But he just couldn't see the color.

To say that Fu Mingye was a scumbag who was good at disguising and had lied to him for three years... Qi Baicha had never even thought about this possibility.

Although Qi Baicha's first impression of Fu Mingye was not very good, he regarded him as an experienced lover.

Qi Baicha would never forget. That time when he got into Fu Mingye's car, the man introduced himself with witty words: "Hello, my name is Fu Mingye. I'm 24 years old, single and unmarried, and the richest man in China. I have a car and a house, my parents are both dead, and I love to sleep, sleep... and sleep."

He was very nervous, but his speech was very fluent. After all, he had memorized and practiced this passage countless times beforehand. Mortals said that a self-introduction must introduce their family situation, identity, background, and hobbies. It must be detailed and serious to make the other person feel valued. Master Evil God felt that he had strictly followed the standards and could get full marks.

This introduction was very successful. The evil god was very satisfied.

When Qi Baicha heard this smooth speech, he thought, sure enough, he's very experienced. Who knows how many people he's said this to before; he's extremely proficient.

The first time they met, he had said his self introduction like he was on a blind date. Full marks for frivolousness.

His identity was the richest man, looked like a rich person who hunted for beauties, could blatantly say that he loved sleeping, and probably had countless bed partners. Full marks for fickleness.

This introduction was very successful. The snow god was very satisfied.

These two really are the peak of stupidity... unfortunately neither of them had any experience and they both thought this was normal... this is not the end to their

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 62.9K 59
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
575K 23K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
126K 5.7K 58
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
876K 74.6K 128
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.