The Possessive Bully

Από chinChansee

I whimpered as I felt the cold metal touched my back. I know he's an ass but I never thought he would go as... Περισσότερα

WARNING
Teaser
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Attention
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Attention
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Attention
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Announcement
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Announcement
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Announcement
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Announcement
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64

Part 26

30.2K 778 333
Από chinChansee

Thank you guys for reading my storyyyyy! Love you all! As promised, here's another chapter!

Listen to the song while reading for more feels HAHA

----

I stared at my plate as anger, confusion, and pain engulfed me.

I'm so lost. What have I done?

My throat ran dry as I look back at the things that happened for the past months.

I felt betrayed.

Maybe, I was the one who thought it was all okay.

Maybe, it was my fault for expecting too much.

Maybe... I was the only one who thought this would work.

Maybe.. all my maybes would remain forever a maybe.

I gripped my dress, holding it tighter as my chest ache more.

Everything was all pretense.

My stomach started to swirl, making me want to throw up. We did all those things while Tyler's with Tiff.

"Sweetie, are you okay?", mum asked me as I turn pale.

I stared at her and my tears started to form at the back of my eyes.

I'm sorry mum. I'm so sorry. I made the biggest mistake.

I tried to smile.

Smile Krysh. Smile even though it hurts like hell.

"Sorry, can I go to the washroom?", I asked in my smallest voice.

I don't know if I can still hold my tears If I stay here longer.

"Sure, go ahead.", Peter said.

I took the napkin off my lap and gently stood up, thinking I would fall anytime because of my weak knees.

Things started to go in slow motion.

I looked at Tyler who's staring blankly at his plate, not moving an inch.

Why did you do it Tyler? Why did you go after me if you know I'll be hurt? Or is that what you want?

Do you want to hurt me?

I blinked at the tears in my eyes, still trying to hold them.

I tried my best not to run to the washroom cause they would know something's wrong. Though I wanted to go so badly.

The eyes of the other guests are already on me, maybe because I don't look fine, but I didn't care.

I was hurt.

I was dying inside!

I felt so fvcking betrayed.

The way to the washroom felt like years. It feels like I'm walking on thorns. My feet feel as heavy as my chest right now.

My chest throbs more as I think of Tyler. I held my chest and closed my eyes, trying to calm down.

I was almost in the washroom when a cold hand held my wrist and pulled me.

"Krysh...", he said silently. His eyes searched for mine.

I bit my lower lip and uttered his name. "V-Van."

I was taken by surprise when he hugged me, hiding my face under his arm.

"W-what—"

"Shh.", he hushed. "You can cry if it hurts."

I don't know how he found out and why he's here but his words were so comforting. And just like that, I exploded like a bomb.

All the tears I'm holding started to fall. I held on to him to find support.

I cried like a child, Like a lost child who was abandoned and forgotten.

"Why.. why did he do it?", I cried silently.

"It fvcking hurts.."

He held me like I'm some kind of glass, that anytime I would break and shatter.

He did not say anything. He didn't judge me. He just listened to my cries.

Now I know why Tyler didn't explain why he went to Tiff...

Because he doesn't need to and Tiff's his priority.

I believed every fvcking lie. He made a fool out of me.

"I believed him.", I cried.

Van's shirt went damp cause of my tears. He just stayed silent and loosen his hug when I started to calm down.

"You can't return there.", he said, referring to my table.

I shook my head and wiped my tears.

"I.. need to go back."

Mum's gonna worry if I don't go back. I don't want them to think I'm not okay. I don't want Tyler to laugh at me.

He might think he got me good.

Van held my hands and squeezed them.

"Let's tell your mum you're not feeling good. I'll take you home.", he said as if reading my mind.

"But-", he cut me off.

"No more buts."

He pulled me out of the crowded restaurant. Thank Ghad, My mum didn't notice us. I let Van pull me. I don't have the energy to argue with him so I let him take me home.

We didn't talk on our way home. I just stared outside the window of his car,  memories flashing in my head.

What did I do to get hurt? I felt so fvcking bad, my whole body ached.

The dim lights on the streets seemed like their dancing cause of my tears. I tried to wipe the tears on my cheeks.

Come on, Krysh. Get a grip on yourself.

Van took a glimpse at me and said, "You should tell your mom you're not feeling well."

I slowly nodded and fumbled inside my bag to find my phone and stared at it as it displays Tyler's name.

My fingers tremble as I open his message.

I found myself crying, again, as I read his message.

Is that it? One sorry and he thinks everything goes back to how it was before?

Does he think I'll let it go that easily? Is that how little he thinks of me? I felt insulted.

I ignored his message and pinged mum instead. I told her I went home cause I was not feeling well. She said they'll finish the dinner and she'll rush home but I don't want to ruin her dinner with Peter so I told her she doesn't need to come home.

My phone rang and I thought it was mum who messaged me, but it was Tyler. I opened his message.

I closed my eyes as Van turn to the last corner on our street.

No. Let's stop this nonsense, Krysh. Let's end it here.

With shaking hands, I replied to Tyler. My heart aches as I write my message. I'm getting stabbed, again and again, it hurts like hell.

I pressed send...

...and with that, I blocked Tyler.

To be Continued...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

328 17 19
"It's because Im in love with you" He says, with a straight face. Not even cracking a smile. I cant help but to laugh at his remark, staring at his s...
His Bad Boy Ego | ✓ Από apricitys

Εφηβική Φαντασία

3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
Signature Smirk Από Jessie Lee

Εφηβική Φαντασία

237K 5K 30
Rebelling against your parents is only a phase, right? Right? - 100k 1.8.20
My Bad Girl Ways Από Giavanni Hurtado ✞

Εφηβική Φαντασία

299K 8.5K 115
"Why did you do it Eli?!", I growl with tears falling down my cheeks. Eli just stares at me with no emotion and then looks down to the ground. "Fucki...