His (18+)

Per saillingcruise

Warning:Very mature content. "A thick long finger penetrates me,and I slowly jump up but he keeps a firm hold... Més

WARNINGS AND CREDITS
CAST
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Prologue
||CHAPTER 1||
||CHAPTER 2||
||CHAPTER 3||
||CHAPTER 4||
||CHAPTER 5||
||CHAPTER 6||
||CHAPTER 7||
||CHAPTER 8||
||CHAPTER 9||
||CHAPTER 10||
||Chapter 11||
||Chapter 12||
||Chapter 13||
ANNOUNCEMENT
||Chapter 14||
||Chapter 15||
Bonus Chapter
||Chapter 16||
||Chapter 18||
||Chapter 19||
||Chapter 20||
||Chapter 21||
||Chapter 22||
||Chapter 23||

||Chapter 17||

81K 946 106
Per saillingcruise

Special thanks to ViyashiAly and HaneeThua and valerieabbygail for being so supportive and showing love.

"You have always been enough"
-anonymous.

Today i have worn a cute maxi dress which reaches just above my knees and is off shoulder.
Well, i will be given what to wear once i reach the company.

My mama scold me gently to take the lunch but i slowly try to convince her that i am a big girl and that i want to eat at the company's cafeteria.
My mom looks at me in doubt but i manage to connvince her that i know the cafeteria.

My mom still treats me like a child.

I reach the company on time,actually five mintues early and i appreciate myself for it.
I slowly go into the elevator and wait for it to go up.
Well it is only 6:55am now.
So less people are here.

I wonder why Damie- sir wanted me to come so early.
I am holy muffins sure that he would not be in the office and will come only after nine.

I reach his floor and pin drop silence greet me.
I knock on his door but as i have known,no voice greets me.
So i slowly get inside and confirm my theory.
He is definitely not here.
He is making me suffer.

But,i won't let him win.
I am gonna put an alarm at 8:40 and till then i am gonna sleep in.
So in this way i will wake up before he comes i-

"So my little angel is on time,isn't she?"
A deep husky voice sound in my ear and i jump up due to him being so near me.

He watches the phone in my hand and takes it.
I am doomed,i know.
Any sane person will know why i have put an alarm.
"I ha-have promi-promised mama to ca-call her at th-that time" i nod my head so as to make it more reasonable.

His stormy eyes locks with my pale blue ones.
He slowly goes back and closes the door and takes a remote and presses something.
All the windows are closed suddenly,leaving me no way to escape.

"Strip", i gulp and then slowly do as he said.
I speed up when i realize that i must do everything to make him comfortable.

I quickly stand naked in front of him wearing nothing but my 2 inch heels.

I fiddle nervously as he is just standing there and not doing anything.

His eyes scan me completely and i feel my naked sex pour liquid.
Shame burns in me as i realize i feel the fluid oozing down my thighs.

A arrogant smirk grows on his face and he takes back the packet he was going to give me.

"Hmmm" , a hum resonates and he slowly goes to sit in his chair.
I stand there clutching my clothes in my hand.

"Keep your clothes there baby" , he points to a sofa there.
I slowly walk there and i can feel his eyes as he stares at my butt.
I know it jiggles when i walk.
I bend down to keep the clothes and a harsh breath escapes him.

"Come here,Amelia" , i quickly walk towards him and stand in front of him.
He pulls me more and i fell right into his chest.
He takes a deep breath.
He is sniffing my hair.
I love my strawberry hair wash so i use it all the time.
But this is the second time i am feeling as if he is a cannibal.
Because he is sniffing me the same way i sniff the air in the kitchen when lovely food is being prepared.

Now is the best time to eat me if he is a cannibal because there is a few people here and noone here in this floor.
Maybe i should screa-

A scream escapes me as he suddenly bends me over his lap.
I am naked
I am lying over his lap.
My butt and sex is in his view.

Humiliation burns in me and i let out a loud shrill scream when he spanks me so hard.
He has put his entire strength into it.

More hard and rough spanks are placed on each buttcheek and tears flow out of my eyes freely.

A cold thick finger tugs my clitoris hard.
He rubs it very roughly,while alternating between placing little spanks and tugs on my clitoris.

"Why did i punish you, baby?" He questions me.
His voice is now so sensual,so deep,so husky.
More fluid leaks out of my pussy and my cheeks burn in shame.

"I told you a lie", i cry out when a powerful spank is placed on my abused buttcheeks.
He hums in satisfaction and then asks
"I believe these spanks will be enough to make you think twice before lying to me, Next time i will not be so lenient.

My eyes bulges out.
lenient?
Then i would definitely not want to provoke him to see what is 'harsh' in his dictionary.

"You are to be naked today, so when someone comes to the floor you will face them and greet them first,do not wait for them to notice you first.
Maybe many men will like that don't you baby?
Maybe i should let them fuck you like a whore.
My sweet whore,perfect little dumb toy"

Arousal gushes out of me when he says this.
I think i like getting called these names but the thought of another man touching or seeing me like this makes my skin crawl with disgust.
I saw the way his fists clenched when he said about 'men'.
I know that he won't let any man see.
He will murder anyone who see me like this,i know.

"Go to the sofa and take a nap,i will call you when i want your help", he says and my droopy eyelids flutter open with joy.

Out of reflex,i kiss his cheek and happily runs towards the Sofa,frogetting that i was naked and that my tits and ass jiggled furiously when i ran.

I am quick to pay heed to my drowsy mind and sleep consumes me.
The last thing i saw was Damien walking to a cabinet inside and taking something.

●●●

I cocoon myself into the warmth that is on me.
Blinking my eyes rapidly i feel the weight of a heavy blanket on top of me.
I hazily see Damien typing in his laptop and a man of late twenties near him.

Holy muffins, i am naked.
I clutch the blanket to me more closely.
Tears pour out of my eyes furiously when i am forced to believe that Damien wanted all the men to see me naked.

I am gonns say th-

No,i am not naked.
And i see myself in a room.
Oh, i was watching Damien from this distance.
That is why i felt them at a distance.
I am wearing my maxi dress and on top of it is a suit coat that smells like Damien and to top it there is a blanket.

I wonder when he dressed me.
Probably when i started to shiver due to the cold.
I did not know that there was such a big room inside his cabin.

When i wander my eyes to get sight of a clock, i am met with numerous photos of me in the wall.
Startled , i walk closely to them.
A whole side of a wall is covered with my pictures and many more hang on the other walls.

Photos since when i was born is there.
No surprise because i have known Damien ever since i developed senses.

On each year,when my birthday comes , he will come and give me the best surprises.

Last year i got a Candila single line diamond necklace as a gift.
I know it is over the board but i was not even able to refuse it because Mr.Knight's personal bodyguard just thrusted the paper bag in my hands and took off by saying that 'sir was not in the city,so he asked me to give this'.

I was angry at him for not coming to see me. After fwo weeks he came to meet me at my house and well i was spanked for the first time.

I fix my dress and go out after making sure that the unknown man is gone.

Holy muffins,its 1:35 pm, i slept for nearly 6 hours.
Oh no,my periods are around the corner that must be the reason.
I am always slagging and lazy and tired when my periods come.

Damien notices me and rushes towards me to check my temperature.
He must be worried, since i slept for a long time.
A sigh of relief passes him when he finds that there is no hike in my temperature.

He cuddles me to his side.
"Can we eat something,baby?"
"Ye-yes,sir" i reply softly.
"Damien, call me Damien" he says.
"Yes,Damien" , my cheeks burn when i say this and hurriedly thrust my face in his neck.
"I will get something from the cafeteria?" , i ask him gently,patting myself in my mind for not stuttering.
"No,baby i will come with you" , he tell- no orders me.
A phone call breaks the tension and he look at the caller before cursing.
I flinch when he said the f-word and he seems to notice it, so he took the call after moving away from me.

Turns out it was Mrs.Nicole Knight , his mama.
I call her mamma as she requested me to call her that.
She is a very kind lady,especially to me.
She always calls upon me once in a month and pampers me by sending me gifts from time to time.
She is the only women capable of scolding Damien.
But at times,i feel like she loves me more than anyone else in the world.
She gently forces me to go to shopping with her very frequently and selects me some very expensive dress,which i try to politely decline.
But she is a stubborn lady, and says that she only has me as her daughter and that we will be family in the future.

I thought that she was gonna adopt me and once cried to my mama about it but my mama just had the best laugh of her life.
I remember me frowning at her though.

Damien curses more in his native language once the phone goes off.
I prevent myself from shutting my ears with my hands.
Suddenly he walks towards me and pulls me in his embrace and started to kiss my head.

"Mamma is coming, i told her by mistake that you are here,now she is rushing to see her nuora".
I frown at the unknown word but anyways nod my head.
"Can you get something to eat for us and mamma from the cafeteria, baby,hmm?".
He asks and i furiously nod my head.
I know what mamma loves.
A huge slap lands on my asscheeks and i stand quickly on my tip toes.
"Answer verbally, mio puttana".
"Yes,sir" , i whimper out.
He squeezes my buttcheeks harshly and then lets go.
He quickly gives me a Amex black card card and tells me the password.
My eyes widen in surprise and look up at him.
But he turns around and calls someone and says to 'keep an eye out for the donna and they wou-".

I quickly turn around not understanding anything that man is saying.
I hum to myself in on thw way to the elevator .

The cafeteria is super busy at this time and i think it wil-

"Mrs.Knight" , a buff man says to me.
Curiously i turn towards the entrance expecting to see mamma but confusion brews in me when i do not see her.
I again look at the buff man.
"This way, please" , i am given space and find myself in the front of the queue.
I quickly shake my head and say that i would stand at the end of the line and that what i did is not fair to other people.

Terror passes through his eyes when i go to walk back.
"Please mam , try to understand", he continues to request with me and i hesistantly go and stand in the front of the queue.

Women are rolling their eyes at me and talking among themselves while the men are dragging their eyes from my face to my feet.
I feel bile rise up and feel congested.
The buff man seems to notice and bangs at the counter.
All the voice stops at once.
The woman at tbe counter,startled by the sudden bang widens her eyes when she saw me.
I quickly tell her the order.
Spaghetti for mamma.
Bucatini for me
And a Sous vide Steak for Damien.

I wait for roughly 15 minutes before the food are placed in my hands.
Seems like i won't be enough to hold the tray since the lady has served a wine bottle and multiple water bottles too.

Not even the buff man seems to be helping me.
Seems like he is scared to even come near me.
I frown.
I am not really a meanie.
I think hard for the meaniest things that i have done.
I have unknowingly put a roasted salmon in our fish tank,hoping to save it.
Turns out that it ended up killing the rest of the fish in our tank also due to the spices on the roasted fish.
I did this when i was five year old.
I cried myself to sleep that night, in guilt and sorrow for killing nearly thirty fishes.
Next morning ,i woke up, my papa bought more colourful fishes and had put in the tank after throughly cleaning the tank.

I miss my dad, i shoul-
I stumble on my own foot and launch forward.
This is the most embarassing thing.
My fall is cut short.
A man catches me and i am spinned to prevent the fall.
I quickly pull away from him and mutter a thank you.
He seemed to be shocked by seeing me.

My apology and thank you seemed to bring him out of his dreamland.

"What is your name,pretty girl" , he playfully asks me.
I am not comfortable in another man's presence.
I quickly tell him my name and a thank you once again before speeding past against him.

I barely catch him asking for my number before the lift closes.
I feel horribly for not thanking the man enough.
It is just that i felt uncomfortable when he touched me and then ran his eyes on my body and kept his gaze on my breast for sometime.

The elevator rings and i quickly hold the tray and walk towards Damien's office.

The door is already opened and i thank the god for it.
A happily walk through it and slowly put the tray down and set the table.

My smile quickly vanish when i catch sight of Damien's face.
His face is morphed into a ferocious expression of rage.
Veins are popping out of his forehead.
His fists are clenched.

Unfortunately his anger is directed towards me.
I deck more into the wall behind me.
His hands come down on either side of my head in the wall.
"Want to explain to me how the fuck you know one of the interns,Justin?"
So he is an intern.
"Oh, his name is Justin", i just wonder casually.
That seems to be the last straw for him as his chapped,rough lips fall on my soft plump ones.

●●●●●
Nuora-daughter-in law.
Puttana-whore.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

62.5M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
813K 14.5K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...
More than lust! Per keevee

Literatura romàntica

1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
Somniphobia Per Azrabooks2005

Literatura romàntica

160K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...