PAPER RINGS | jj maybank

By belletastix

"We may be from two worlds but we're not all too different." in which Sarah Cameron's twin falls for the b... More

๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ
๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
playlist
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐–ผ ๐—€๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—‹๐—’
๐–บ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—Œ
000. prologue
001. sister sleepover
002. child i should've had
003. execution style
004. twin intuition
005. helping you not get caught
006. i'm not the mum friend
007. may i have this dance
008. did he stomp?
009. they hit us, we hit them
010. you're an idiot
011. patch you up
012. he confessed
013. i have so much to tell you
014. cinderella
015. rixon's cove
016. topper shoved him
017. i'll be there to save you
018. mrs crain's got nothing on us
019. i have a sister to console
020. the parent trap trick
021. full kook
022. be prince charming
023. it's a setup
024. i love you
025. you deserve the world
026. he killed my dad
027. code grey
028. let me go!
030. for all eternity
031. she's gone
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ
32 | I MISS YOU
33 | YOU'RE OKAY
34 | THE ONLY BAD PERSON I SEE IS YOU
35 | TICKLING THE WIRE
36 | MY DAD SHOT HIM
37 | I'M NOT CRAZY!
38 | YOUR RINGS SAVED MY LIFE
39 | I'M GOING TO CHARLESTON
40 | YOU, ME, PICNIC ON THE BEACH
41 | I MISSED YOU SO MUCH
42 | I LOVE GIRL CHAT
43 | YOU NEED LIKE STITCHES
44 | NO FAMILY CLUB
45 | WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING
46 | RAFE STOP!
47 | PAPER RINGS
48 | THE CROSS AND THE KEY
49 | DAD!
50 | I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
51 | EVERYTHING'S COMPLICATED
52 | SKIP WITH ME TODAY?
53 | YOU GONNA HIT ME
54 | YOU'RE A POGUE
55 | THE ISLAND ROOM
56 | LIGHTNING MCQUEEN THIS SHIT
57 | CARRERA THEFT AUTO
58 | HEY, LUKE
59 | ITS GENIUS
60 | JUST OUR LUCK
61 | WHAT DID YOU DO?
62 | I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
63 | LET'S DO THIS SHIT
64 | THEIR OWN LITTLE PARADISE
bonus chapter
christmas special
season three promo
season 3 posters
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
001. poguelandia
002. i saved your life
003. the diary
004. we thought you were dead
005. let's reunite the routledges
006. welcome home
007. you're a cameron
008. pogues are gonna finish this
009. fast and furious
010. normal
011. ward's back
012. the chateau's on fire
013. we gotta get kie
014. i always needed you
015. i just want you
016. we know you
extra graphics
more graphics
athena x pjo
bonus chapter

029. i have a bad feeling

10.3K 181 29
By belletastix

chapter twenty nine
I HAVE A BAD FEELING

Athena was exhausted when she arrived at the Wreck the night before. The four of them decided to crash there as it would be the last place the police would look. The trio had explained their plan to Athena. She automatically agreed to het John B and Sarah off the island if it meant they were safe.

"He's pinched for sure, man." Athena heard JJ say as he and Pope looked out the window.

"No. They wouldn't still be patrolling if they caught him." Pope reassured.

"Let's hope." JJ mumbled.

"You know, we were in that car." Kie started looking over at the boys. "That means that they're probably looking for us too."

"Yeah and I mean, I kind of ran away from my house where I was held hostage so..." Athena added from where she sat on one of the Wreck chairs.

"Well, if we're gonna be outlaws, we might as well help John B." Pope declared.

"So, find him before they do?" JJ asked, raising a brow in his friend's direction.

"Pope?" Athena called, watching as he grabbed the keys to JJ's motorcycle.

"I'm gonna get gas for the boat." He muttered, walking towards the door.

"Hey, you be careful. Okay?" Kiara warned yet Pope merely glared at her.

"Meet me at the dock at three. Don't be late." Pope stated, looking over at Athena and JJ. He was completely ignoring Kie and her pleading stare. With that, he walked away without another glance at the brunette. Kie, JJ and Athena shared a confused look before Kiara ran out the door after Pope.

"What is going on with them?" Athena asked JJ, who shrugged at her in response, following after the two.

"Okay, what is your problem?" Kie questioned, walking towards Pope. Athena and JJ watched from the balcony above.

"No problem, officer. I'm just doing my job." Pope replied sarcastically, climbing onto the motorcycle.

"Look, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings." Kie apologised but Pope seemed to be in no mood to listen to her.

"What was that?" He asked reeving the engine to JJ's bike completely cutting her off.

"Look I didn't mean to—" Kie started once more.

"Sorry, I cant hear you. What was that?" Pope asked innocently reeving the engine louder.

"Pope, stop acting like an asshole." Athena scolded, confused on what had happened for Pope to be acting like this but the boy ignored her also.

"Pope, I'm being serious—" Kie was cut off once more. "I'm trying to talk to you!"

It was with that exclamation that Pope decided he had had enough and took off, leaving behind a cloud of dust and a very confused Kiara.

"What is his deal?" Athena asked Kie but before Kie could even think abut reply a helicopter flew overhead making both girls' eyes widen.

"This just got more serious didn't it?" JJ asked making Athena nod. She knew Ward or the police were going to give up any time soon.

The three were packing food for John B and Sarah to take with them while Kie explained to Athena everything she had missed out on the night before. Apparently Pope had confessed his feelings for Kie and Kie had turned him down.

"You sure he wasn't just being weird Pope?" JJ asked.

"It wasn't really the kind of thing that needed interpretation." Kiara replied, handing Athena and JJ some bread. "Is that enough food for them."

"I mean, for a couple weeks, and that's all they need, so—" JJ explained as he secured his backpack with the help of Athena.

"Look, I think I actually hurt his feelings." Kie muttered going back to Pope's behaviour, her face serious as she looked at the couple in front of her sadly.

"Don't beat yourself up too much." Athena told her, giving her best friend's hand a reassuring squeeze.

"He's completely changed his feels The past 24 hours have been like Jekyll and Hyde." JJ agreed, helping Athena carry the boxes to Kiara's car.

"I hate to admit it but I miss the old Pope. At least I knew what to expect from him." Kiara mumbled when a familiar voice spoke up.

"Where have you been?" Anna Carrera asked, glaring at Kie.

"Uh... I'm fine. I slept here." Kie muttered as Athena helped JJ load the rest of the boxes into the car.

"Well, we were up half the night, scared to death, looking for you. Were you even gonna tell us?" Anna asked.

"Well, I'm telling you right now." Kie stated nonchalantly. JJ closed the trunk of the car.

"What the hell are you three up to?" Anna asked. "Not to mention that you Miss Athena are supposed to be at home, your father is worried sick."

"I'm sure he is." Athena muttered sarcastically, raising her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, Miss Anna, but we gotta go." JJ told the woman, walking to the passenger side of the car, Athena right behind him.

"No. I'm sorry. Absolutely not. Have you heard what's going on?" Anna asked, trying to block kie's way.

"Mum, I'll explain later."

"Have you seen the storm? This is not safe." Anna warned once more.

"I'm sorry, Mum. I have to go1" Kie apologised.

"These cops are armed, Kiara. You'll get shot. I am not letting you do this!" Anna shouted.

"Mum, John B needs me!" Kiara yelled, her voice cracking slightly.

"You need to stay here." Anna insisted.

"I'll be careful." Kiara reassured, closing the car door and locking it. Athena in the back seat already while JJ sat in the passenger.

"Kiara! Open this door! Stop it right now. Right now, Kiara! This is not safe! Stop!" Anna screamed as Kiara slammed on the pedal and drove away from her hysterical mother.

Knowing what was coming as soon as Kiara parked outside an unfamiliar house, Athena's anxiety started to pick up once more. She looked in the rear view mirror, immediately noticing JJ's saddened expression, her heart breaking just like it did the night she found him in the hot tub. Broken and abused. Her heart dropped just thinking about what might happen.

"Home sweet home." JJ mumbled, his voice completely strained as he avoided Athena's concerned gaze.

"Do you want me to come? Cause I'll come." Athena asked yet the blond shook his head.

"No. This will only take a second." JJ replied, giving her a tight lipped smile as he opened the car door. However, before he could reach the front steps of his house he stopped in his tracks upon hearing the car door shut. "I thought I told you to stay in the car."

JJ already knew it was Athena stood behind him. He knew she wouldn't listen to him until he looked her in the eye and told him he was okay.

"You really think that if I don't listen to my own family, I'll listen to you." Athena shot back, grabbing JJ's arm so that he would look at her. "JJ, I swear just say the word and I'll be there. You don't have to go in there alone. Hell, the mere thought of you getting hurt makes my heart ache. I mean is it a crime to be worried about you? Just please, please, be careful. For me, please. Dorota's counting on us fulfilling the plan."

She squeezed his arm in reassurance as she finished. Not knowing how to reply, JJ gave Athena a smile before slowly leaning down and connecting their lips in a slow yet passionate kiss. He was bad with words, but he knew Athena could tell what he was trying to say. As she threaded her hands through his hair, he let out a sigh, pulling her closer by her hops, momentarily getting lost in the kiss. He managed to find the willpower to pull away, resting his forehead against Athena's.

"I'll be right back, I promise." He muttered leaning forward and giving one last chaste kiss to seal his promise. Athena reluctantly nodded, giving him one last look before getting back in the car with Kie.

"Have you told him you love him yet?" Kie suddenly asked, making Athena's head shoot up.

"W-What?" Athena stuttered in shock. Kie rolled her eyes at the blonde.

"Please don't even bother lying to me, I can tell just from the way you two look at one another. You're good for him, you balance him out and keep him grounded. He's an idiot but he's super lucky to have you."

After a moment of processing what Kie had said, Athena spoke up. "I told him when I went after him after he stole from Barry."

"Good." Kie smiled. "I was so sure I would have to parent trap you guys like you did to Sarah and I to get you to admit your feelings."

Athena laughed. "Does that mean you would be stuck in there too because I was stuck with you two?"

"Hell no." Kie laughed.

The happy atmosphere in the car was quick to change upon seeing JJ exit his house and open the door to the car as Kie started the ignition. "How'd it go?" Kiara asked hesitantly, looking over at JJ.

He didn't say anything, simply holding up the keys to the Phantom, his dad's old weed boat. Neither girls said anything, noticing his bloodshot eyes. Athena extended her hand in front of JJ, not sure if she should give him space or not. She smiled softly as JJ accepted her hand, lacing their fingers together and kissing the back of her head as Kie drove off.

"I know this is a bad time." Athena spoke up a few minutes into their drive.

"Oh god." Kie let out a sigh.

"Can you drop me off? I need to find Sarah." Athena admitted.

"Why?" JJ questioned.

"I-I just have a bad feeling and I need to make sure she's okay." Athena told the two.

"What kind of bad feeling?" Kie asked.

"The kind that tells me that if I don't find Sarah now she's not getting off the island with JB." Athena explained. The two nodded at her with a slight sigh.

"Yeah, sure. I'll drop you off." Kie nodded.

"Thanks."

Kiara drove Athena towards her house, her jumping out the car not that far away. The girl turned around when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned to find JJ following after her the same she had a few minutes ago.

"I won't be that long." Athena told him.

"I know." JJ smiled. He wrapped his arms around his girlfriend, bringing her in close and breathing in her scent, the aroma comforting. Athena hugged the boy tightly, pulling away slightly but staying close. "Be safe."

"I will."

"I'm being serious. Please be safe, I can't have anything happening to you." JJ stared at her seriously. "I love you, Attie."

It was only then that Athena realised the boy didn't say I love you back when she had told him the other day. She didn't mind though, for people move and feel at their own speed and she wasn't going to rush the boy, especially since he hadn't felt any real romantic love ever. Athena smiled softly at the boy, her love for him growing by the second. The girl reached up to undo the clasp to her A necklace. She placed it around his neck with a smile.

"I love you too." Athena told him. "I'll find you. I promise."

She kissed him softly, waving at Kie in the car before turning and sneaking off up towards her house. She left a love struck JJ, the boy touching the necklace that was now hanging around before he got back in the car, ignoring Kie's teasing gaze. Athena crept through the house, seeing Wheezie sat down.

"Wheezie?" She whisper yelled, catching her attention.

"Athena, I thought you got out." Wheezie greeted her.

"I did but I need to find Sarah, have you seen her?" Athena asked.

"No." Wheezie shook her head. Athena sighed until she heard talking downstairs.

"Thank you so much for bringing her back, her father was worried sick." Rose's voice carried up the stairs.

"It's no problem, we saw her and I couldn't leave her alone." Another woman's voice spoke.

"Sarah?" Athena whispered, making her way to the stairs. The door slammed shut, Rose turning to speak to the person who just got home.

"Where did you go?" Rose demanded an answer.

"Anywhere but here." The other person spoke, Athena immediately recognising the voice as Sarah's.

"Oh no, you are staying here until your father gets back." Rose pushed her towards the stairs, watching as Sarah stomped up them and towards her bedroom. Athena and Sarah made eye contact when she reached the top of the stairs. They shared a smile before hugging one another.

"We have to get you to John B." Athena stated as Sarah nodded.

𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦
JATHENA >>>
kathena !!! the cameron twins !!
just everything in this chapter !!
next chapter HURTSSSSS and so does the one after that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.2K 28
๐–˜๐–™๐–š๐–•๐–Ž๐–‰ "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ" {rafe cameron} ranks: #1 for #drewst...
5K 147 21
โ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ , ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
198K 5K 37
Have you ever thought, just maybe, you belong with me? siivermist ยฉ 2023/24. jj maybank x fem!oc...
69.4K 1.5K 28
In which Parker Maybank can't stay away from the kook princess. Or, when Sarah Cameron falls for a chaotic pogue. "You sure you can handle this, Prin...