Shifting & script templates

By officialtegan

A guide on shifting realities, including methods and how to use them, a basic script template and a Hogwarts... More

Contents
What is shifting?
Scripting
Basic script template
Subliminals, affirmations & Visualising
Methods & Symptoms
Raven Method
Julia (I am) method
Heartbeat Method
Estelle Method
Alice in Wonderland Method
Staircase Method
Non - sleeping Method
Pillow Method
Train Method
Rope Method
Coraline Method
Elevator Method
Sunni Method
Sage Method
Mirror Method
Hogwarts Script Template
ADHD Method

Waiting Room

131 1 0
By officialtegan

Your waiting room (WR) is a place where you can shift to before shifting to your DR, or you can even come here to take a break from your CR or change your script. It's just like a normal house with a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom etc.

What you want your WR to be is completely up to you, for example it could be a little cottage or a hut on a beach. Just make sure to script what you want it to be, optionally you could also script that you're safe (for those with anxiety), or to script you have pets there!

I've listed below some ideas for anyone who is struggling to think of something :)
(All pictures are from Pinterest)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 4.3K 32
Teacher's Pet ; ยป Y/n L/n is in her third year of college at University of Toronto. Mandatory to graduate, she enroll's in history of the arts. Fin...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
73.4K 4.6K 68
slytherin oc x fred weasley i do not own anything but my original characters very slow burn! *author of ATHENE and JULIET*
470K 18.1K 32
(19 chapters are edited) This is a story of a girl whose name is Aiman and a boy whose name is Bilal. Aiman Salim is a interior designer. She is 22...