White hair black hair

By DannyPhantomlovee

Danny's ghost half is a lot more moody, making his human half even more. As the mood go's, Danny's hair turns... More

Scared
What if?
Leaving
The thoughts
Really Tucker!?!?!
Dan

Vlad & Spectra

1.3K 53 17
By DannyPhantomlovee

Danny's P.O.V

I open my eyes. the first thing I see is Vlad and spectra, looking at me with an evil smirk on there faces.

" What do you want with me?" Spectra puts her hand on my shoulder.

She takes a deep breathe. " do you still feel bad Danny? I would, I mean... your not normal. You'll never be normal so long as you have them powers of yours."

Vlad laughs. " Daniel, do you really think they love you?" I look at Vlad. " Y- yeah?" Vlad shook his head. " They don't love you. Why would they, your half dead. I know if I was them I would hate you."

I could feel tries running down my cheeks. Spectra laughs. " They lie to you ,Danny. They just want you to think they care for you, so you won't hurt them. I wouldn't blame them." I look down at the ground.

Then Vlad spook. " You know it's true, Daniel. You have nothing left. NOTHING!!!" Then they start hitting me.

My hair is now full on white as I cry in a corner in the basement, with Vlad and spectra hitting me. " See, why would they love some one who can't even stand up for them self?" God I wish this would just end.

" STOP!!! JUST STOP!!! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!" I scream only for them to laugh more as they hit me.

Vlad then cuts my arms and I faint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
273K 9.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...