short stories - marina / stef...

By alexxavmm

a collection of short stories written by me <3 More

Welcome :)
Screen Love - Stefinelle
Across the World - Marina
Memories - Stefinelle

Christmas Day - Marina

458 12 1
By alexxavmm

A/N: thanks to cqrinaxdelucaa for giving me this idea!
---------------------------------------------------
(No one POV)
--------------------

Maya and Carina woke up Christmas morning, by their daughter, Evalise Skye, jumping on their bed, all 3 in their matching reindeer and candy cane pajamas.

"Mom! Mommy! Wake up! Santa came," the little girl, recently turned 5 exclaims. She had long wavy hair like Carina, but more dirty blonde hair and blue eye color like Maya.

Though tired from few rounds event of the previous night, they smiled at seeing how excited their daughter was. Her hair flowed down her back, bouncing off her shoulders as she tried to get her moms out of bed. As always, the couple knew staying up late to wrap presents was worth it, to see their daughter excited that 'Santa' came.

Maya wrestles Evalise down to the bed, Evalise laughing as Maya consistently tickles her. Carina just smiles at her two girls, not knowing how she got so lucky to have them both in her life.

"Ok, ok, let's get up," Carina tells the two, standing up out of bed but not before picking up Evalise as she stretched out her arms for Carina to do so.

"I want a good morning kiss," Maya protests, giving Carina puppy dog eyes and pushing her bottom lip out.

"Bella," Carina replies as she walks over to the other side where Maya is, leaning down slightly with Evalise on her right hip. She lightly kisses her wife's lips, before standing back up. Maya finally gets out of bed, taking her wife's left hand in her right.

As a family, all 3 walk out to the living room, where they've decided to put the tree and stockings this year. Carina and Maya decorated with the help of their daughter, Evalise's favorite ornaments hanging being towards the bottom, as that's all she could reach.

There were also multi-colored lights around the tree, with a star as the tree topper. Some of the couple's favorite moments were also in photo ornaments, moments from their wedding day, Maya in a beautiful white dress, Carina in an equally beautiful white jumpsuit wedding dress, to the day Evalise came into their lives. It was fit for a family.

"Do you think Santa ate the cookies and milk?" Maya asks Evalise excitedly, knowing that's one of her favorite parts of Christmas. Well, every part was.

"Can we check?" her blue eyes light up, looking at Maya while still being in Carina's arms.

"Of course we can," both women reply at the same time, while Carina moves to put Evalise down.

She runs ahead of the pair to the kitchen counter, where they, well Evalise, left out cookies and milk for 'Santa'. Leaning into her wife, Maya snuggles her head into Carina's neck, Carina putting her arm around her back, admiring their perfect daughter.

"Santa ate most of the cookies and drank some milk!" Evalise turns around to look at her moms, running back to them.

"Yayyyyy!" the women exclaim, savoring each moment as they know that this won't last forever, Evalise believing in Santa.

"What do you want to do with the rest?" Carina asks her daughter sweetly.

"Well we can't eat or drink it," she thinks for a second, "I guess we have to throw it out."

"Ok then," she replies, following her daughter's instructions. After that was done, the family went back out to the living room where they headed over to the stockings first to 'open' those.

As they were a little high for Evalise's reach, Maya being the stronger one out of the two, lifted her up so she can get her own stocking down.

"What's in it, baby?" Maya questions. Obviously, both her and Carina know, but they do everything in their power to act as if they don't for Evalise's sake.

"A coloring book and candy!" she shouts, walking over to her parents to show them her new coloring book proudly.

"Wow, that's so cool! Perfetta!" Carina exclaims, Maya, nodding her head in agreement with her lover's statement.

"Now yours momma!" she points to Carina. Evalise decided all on her own as she began to be able to speak words and sentences more as she was younger than now, Maya was 'mom' and Carina was 'mommy' and sometimes, 'momma'.

"Ok Bambina," Carina walks over to the two remaining stockings, taking hers. She would get Maya's for her to be the gentlewoman she is, don't get her mistaken, it's just that Evalise is so happy telling them, they let her.

"What did you get mommy?" the little girl questions.
"What did you get, mommy?" Maya says in a little sultry tone along with a smirk, Carina's mouth dropping open slightly at her boldness.

"I got..." she takes a quick pause, recomposing herself. "candle and cozy socks!" she smiles, seeing that the socks say 'bring me a glass of wine,' on the bottom.

"Mom! Your turn!" she almost yells towards Maya in excitement.

"Ok baby girl," Maya walks away from Evalise and Carina, grabbing her own stocking.

"I got champagne gummy bears and sunglasses!" she smiles towards Carina, knowing how much she loves those two things.

"Can I try one mom?" Evalise's voice brings Maya out of her trance.

"Uhhh maybe when you're 21," she tells her girl, knowing that these from sugarfina are actually made with a small amount of champagne.

"Ok then," she moves on, Maya glad she dropped the subject. It saddens her when she has to deny her daughter candy like that, especially when being given her own signature puppy eyes and pout back at her.

Many could argue who is the second baby of the family, Maya or Carina. Today on Christmas, however, most would probably say Maya. However, both Maya and Carina know they can get almost anything they want from the other with just a cute enough look, and unfortunately for them, Evalise is starting to pick up on that also.

"It's present time!" both women say in excitement, not wanting to wait anymore to see each other's reaction to their gifts. Some obviously for both are from 'Santa', as to not raise any suspicion from the little girl as to why her parents didn't get presents from 'Santa'.

The little girl bounces over the tree, unable to wait anymore to open her presents. She says every year that it's her favorite part. Well, this year, she was going to love her 'big present'.

"Hey Evalise let's open this one first," she points towards a box towards the front of the presents. While Evalise was so absorbed in events earlier in the morning, Danielle had slipped outside to get the present, quietly and quickly slipping it under the tree. One of the wives' friends Andy had been so kind to volunteer to bring it over this morning.

"Ok," she replies happily. Since she's little, and the box is a little big for her, she decides to open it there instead. Evalise, though 5, likes to show that she can be a 'big girl' and she's able to do things for herself.

"It's a puppy!" she exclaims, picking it up out of the box and though struggling to do so, holding it. Eventually, she lets it jump out of her arms and run around to explore the new environment.

"Yes, you like it?" Carina asks.

"I love it! Thanks, mom, mommy!" she runs over to the two to give them a hug.

"What do you want the name to be?" Maya bends down to her level.

"Boy or girl?"

"Girl," Maya confirms.

"Hmm, Jeff!"

"Ok then!" the pair exclaim, loving that their daughter gave Jeff what's seen as a 'boys' name. Jeff's finally tired out some and came back to lay down by the family. She was fed before she came, so she's not complaining she's hungry.

"Wanna open the rest of your presents Bambina?" Carina reminds the little girl, though happy she loves Jeff.

"Yes!" she squeals excitedly, bouncing back over to the tree. 

Maya and Carina also both go over to the tree to get a present that they got for each other. Evalise is in her own little world with her presents, loving each one.

Handing each other one of their gifts, they both unwrap them at the same time. Both women have similar minds because both got each other a nice piece of jewelry.

"I love this, wow Car," Maya tells her wife, at a loss for further words at the sight of the sun necklace. The other woman also melts at one of her many nicknames, this one not an often one.

"I love mine too, thanks baby," Carina slides the ring onto her index finger. Her's is a pretty wave pattern on the top, but engraved inside are those three words, 'I Love You'.

"You're my sun Bambina," she tells her wife, before wanting to say more, but knowing her voice would crack. Both women lean in for a short sweet kiss and pull away as Evalise comes over to show them the present from 'Santa' she received, a new pair of sneakers she wanted.

---

This went on for about 10 more minutes, the family opening presents together. Gathered around the tree, all 3 opened presents, forgetting the world outside them, it was just the 3 of them in their house under the tree, happily opening presents.

Eventually, the trio decided that they had wanted lunch since they had been too absorbed all morning to even think a thought about breakfast. Heading to the kitchen to see what they have, and once Evalise had seen their peanut butter and jelly, she had her mind focused on that.

"Can you get the bread out Eva?" Maya asks Evalise, to which she happily complies. Seeing the little girl so excited to do something never failed to make the pair smile. As she was still 5, though, she couldn't exactly reach the bread, so she had to get her step stool to reach the counter.

"Do you want help with that?" Carina looks down at the little girl trying to pick up the stepstool, which was a little big for her to be able to carry easily.

"No momma I got it," she replies, deciding on just pushing it on the floor instead. The pair knew that eventually, their daughter would push stuff on the ground, so they made sure to get floors that wouldn't scratch as easily or products that wouldn't make a scratch.

Climbing up onto the stepstool, the little girl stands up as she reaches across the counter to the bread loaf. When she eventually did so successfully, she turned back around and handed the bread to her mothers.

"I got it!" Evalise excitedly said, "Let's make sandwiches now!" and all though sandwiches sounded more like sand-wit-es, they still found it adorable. The pair turned around and Maya grabbed the peanut butter while Carina got the jelly.

Maya also turned around to a drawer to grab a knife so they could spread the condiments onto the bread. Evalise had taken it upon herself to set out 6 pieces of bread, 2 per sandwich. Both wives smiled, again seeing how excited and happy their daughter was, wanting to protect her from the world forever.

Just as they were about to finish making the sandwiches, they hear the little patter of feet running into the kitchen, which would be Jeff. Seeing as that they all found her absolutely adorable, Carina had decided to go for a bag of treats that they had gotten the prior day, somehow getting them past Evalise.

Wanting to train Jeff immediately so there wouldn't be as many problems later, Carina gave Evalise a treat and instructed the little girl to have her sit before giving her the treat.

"Sit Jeff," the little girl instructed. Because Jeff was still just a puppy, she didn't exactly grasp the concept quite yet so Maya went over to her and gently pushed her back down until she sat.

"There you go! That's sit!" Maya praised the puppy. She started wagging her tail and jumped right back up as Evalise handed her the treat. Running off back to the living room, Jeff laid down on the carpet and grabbed the treat with her paws as she started to eat it.

With the sandwiches on plates, the three walk back out to the living room and sit on the couch, Evalise between her parents. Choosing a movie to watch and hitting play, the three snuggled close, keeping each other warm.

AN: merry christmas to everyone who celebrates <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.4K 42
Carina & Maya. A dating app. A love story? N.A. Maya G!P N.A.1 : english is not my first language
79.4K 2.1K 24
"How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?" "I'll catch you,"
227K 4.5K 37
the story of danielle savre and stefania spampinato what will happen when two co stars cant fight their feelings for each other anymore. will they ha...
2.2K 48 9
Just some one-shots I've been thinking about! I hope you enjoy! I'm open to requests, so if you have any, let me know in the comments! ⚠️Just a remin...