Mafia Stepbrothers (completed...

By Gursneh

"sooner or later, secrets are gonna reveal" Christina, A 17 year old innocent, kind-hearted, sweet girl. Goo... More

Prologue ~♥~ ✔️
chapter 1:- start of life? ✔️
chapter 2:- meeting whom? ✔️
chapter 3 :- why me? ✔️
chapter 4 :-what should i do?✔️
chapter 5:- moving on? ✔️
chapter:- 6 moving in? ✔️
chapter 7:- talk with Davin ✔️
chapter 8:- Saving Emma.
chapter 9:- family time..
chapter 10:- we are togther.
chapter 11:- betrayal
chapter 12:- care and love
chapter 13:- game?
chapter 14:- overprotective ?
chapter 15:- anger
chapter 16:- party?
chapter 17:- revenge
chapter 18 :- lizard??
chapter 19:- fun with Andrew!!
chapter 20:- who are they??
chapter 21 :- past
chapter 22:- nightmare
chapter 23:- something is strange
chapter 24:- unusual party
chapter 25:- I can't understand
chapter 26:- what is wrong with Justin?
chapter 27:- tell me the truth
chapter 28:- everything turned wrong
chapter 29:- sister? how come ?
chapter 31:- everything revealed
chapter 32:- she knows everything
epilogue
epilogue 2 (alternative)

chapter 30:- what will happen?

4.6K 164 11
By Gursneh

"where were you? Do you know how much I was worried?", here is Christina giving Justin a whole lecture on why did he leave even when he was sick.

"uhh, nothing. My friends called me urgently so I had to leave.", he said not making any eye contact with her.

"What type of friend is he?"

" he is my childhood friend"

"Are you sure?", she asked with one of her eyebrows raised. She felt that he was hiding something.

"yes! Why would I lie to you guys?"

" Justin we can see something is going on with you. Let us know we are your brothers"

"I said I am fine. Don't worry about me."

he left the room while all others except Aidan were confused with his behavior.

Justin didn't want to face any of them. He was lying to them. He was lying to Christina who was involved in it. He wanted to keep everyone out of this until he clarifies everything on his own.

"Literally! Do you guys believe in what he said?", she said looking at Justin who went to his room.

"he is hiding something from us and I am damn sure about it."

"but what can we even do? After asking him so many times, he still isn't ready to talk about it."

They wanted to know the reason but the situation made it more complex. One way, they were worried about him and on the other hand, Justin wanted to sort out all things on his own.

"you are right bro. I mean we can't force him at all."

"Why aren't you saying anything Aidan?"

all of them looked at Aidan who was just sitting on the chair while looking at his phone. He had said nothing till now.

  "It's his choice after all. As Lucas said, we can't force him right?"

"How can we leave him in such a situation?", Davin said to the eldest.

"We need to do something!"

"yes, we can't just sit and let him be like that."

"I have some work. I'll be going."

he went out of the room closing the door behind.

"Now, what's with him?"

 "what do you mean?"

 "Today, I saw him going out. I asked him what happened but he didn't reply much."

"There is seriously something going on in this house. I am hella tired right now. I will be in my room."

"same here."

"okay bye princess Take a rest."

"hmmm"

they closed the door leaving Christina.

Meanwhile

after Aidan left the room, he went straight to Justin.

"did you call the doctor?"

Aidan whispered closing the door as Lucas's room was just next to him.

"yes, I did. He will be here within half an hour. I am very nervous. I don't know what will happen!"

"calm down Justin. Don't worry, we can just wait for the results."

"what if, it's all true? What if Christina is my sister? How will I tell her? And how the hell is that even possible when I saw her dying in front of me?"

"I also am confused about it. It's nearly impossible to happen. And most importantly, how did dad have your photos? Is he related to this? I think we should contact dad."

"no no not now, we will wait till tomorrow for the result. Btw, dad is coming back tomorrow right?"

"yes, he is coming."

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door

"who is there?"

"Sir, the doctor has arrived and is calling you."

"Okay, you may leave. Tell him, we will be there in a minute."

"okay, sir."

"time to go,  Justin, I'll be calling others."

"Will everything be okay?", Justin asked feeling anxious.

"yes, don't worry at all."

Time skip

"Why are we here?", she looked at them as James was getting his tests done.

"it's just monthly tests princess. We have it once a month."

"but what's it going to happen after a week as per I know.", Lucas and the rest of the others were bewildered to know the sudden arrival of this checkup.

"Yeah, he is right."

"a-actually I thought to do it early."

"it's alright. Checkups are needed."

"I don't wanna do any tests.", she resisted.

"why? This is important."

"I am fine and I don't need to do any kind of tests."

she was about to go when Justin held her hand.

"princess, please do it. It's for your health."

"no, I hate injections. Please I don't want to do these!"

"You are a brave girl. It won't hurt."

"that's the same thing everyone says but it hurts a lot."

"Awww is someone scared?", they all laughed.

"yaaahhh I-i am n-not scared. I just h-hate it."

"means the same thing.", Lucas said rolling his eyes.

"

yahh Lucas, don't tease her and princess, It won't hurt at all."

"Please sit down Miss. I will take your tests."

"sit down Christina."

Although Christina was afraid of injections she didn't want to show it in front of all of them. She closed her eyes as the doctor rubbed her arm with the antiseptic. Suddenly she saw someone holding her hand. She opened her eyes to see Justin next to her.

"

I won't hurt teddy."

Christina felt a weird feeling. He never called her teddy but this felt something familiar like she had heard someone calling her that. She tried to think but couldn't remember anything.

Time skip

after taking the tests, then old Justin that reports would come probably tomorrow. It was already dinner time but he had lost his appetite. He was continuously thinking about the result of the tests. The only question he kept thinking was, how did his step-dad know her. Even if he knew that Justin was her real brother, then why didn't he tell Justin about it? Why was he keeping this all a secret? All thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on the door.

"who is there?", Justin asked the person knocking on the door.

"it's dinner time, let's go together.", it was none other than Lucas was calling him for dinner.

"I am not hungry, you go"

"Is everything okay? Do you need anything?"

"I am fine Lucas, you can go."

"as you say."

he closed the door behind him as Justin sighed and sat on the bed.

Meanwhile

"where is Justin? Let me call him.", James was about to go when he got interrupted by Lucas.

"no need, I already asked him but he said that he wasn't hungry. Let him rest."

"where is Christina?", davin asked looking at others.

"I checked on her. She was already sleeping. Maybe, because of the medicines and pain killers."

"Why do I feel something wrong is happening? I mean we all were so happy but suddenly everything has got changed."

"I was about to say the same thing. Btw, I am happy that finally, dad is coming tomorrow. It was indeed a long trip."

"yeah, the princess will be very happy tomorrow."

"dad is coming at noon and Christina will be so delighted to see them. She will be surprised to see them."

Aidan pov

I just hope everything goes well. Whatever we are thinking is not true because if it gets true, tomorrow will be the worst day for both of them.

"tomorrow is a big day for Christina and Justin."

To be continued ~♥~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 158 24
🔞 | Check tags for more info. 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫. 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮...
179K 4.5K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧." In spite of how...
293K 5.5K 28
|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergarten teacher who loves kids and her job...
1.8M 49.5K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...