The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

Galing kay Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... Higit pa

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 2: "New faces"

4K 119 95
Galing kay Demon243

Your POV

After the first period has ended Aizawa-sensei said we are dismissed, got in his sleeping bag and laid down the floor quickly being asleep. I guessed that this is normal for this class and started talking with Mikey about different topics.

???: "Can we join your conversation?" I heard the girls voice say and I turned my head to them. I saw 2 girls, one with short brown hair and pink cheeks and a second one with a long dark hair and on the end her hair were gathered in the shape of a bow tie.

Y/N: 'They both look cute.' I thought for moment, but quickly pulled myself together. "S-sure!" I stuttered a little, but smiled. Brown haired girl smiled widely and green haired one looked away shyly.

???: "Thank you!" The brown haired girl said it and hugged me making me blush, while Michael just smirked at me.

???: "O-ochaco! I think you're making her uncomfortable." The green haired girl said and the brown haired girl quickly stopped hugging taking one step back. At least I know her name now.

Ochaco: "Sorry if I made uncomfortable." She said as she bowed down and straightened up quickly.

Y/N: "It's okay, but may I know your names ladies?" You asked them a little cocky and they blushed at those words, while Mike whistled probably proud of me. They quickly pulled themselves together.

Ochaco: "I-I'm Ochaco Uraraka." She said it with the cute and soft voice.

Tsuyu: "And I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu." She said it and I nodded, while I looked back at Ochaco and thought for moment. When I came up with the nickname for her I stood up and booped her nose with my finger.

Y/N: "I will call you Ochy." I said it with smile on my lips while she blushed red.

Ochaco: "W-wha-" She stuttered and I found it very cute.

Michael: "She always gives a nickname for her friends or just to people she know. So don't worry, it's normal" He said as they looked him while he explained.

Tsuyu and Ochaco: "O-oh." They said in unison and I sat down on my chair.

Y/N: "So is there anything we should know right know? Like anything important?" As I said that they looked at each other and remembered something immediately looking back to us.

Ochaco: "Yeah, there is one thing you should know." She said it and I started to listen carefully, as did Michael.

Tsuyu: "Due the fact that it's the end of the term, we are gonna have a written test and a practical exam. So I suggest you to get ready for that." She said it as me and Michael nodded.

Y/N: "Okay, thank you for telling us." I said it with the closed eye smile. And because of that I didn't see them blush, but Michael saw that and smirked at that. The bell rang and we all jumped a little. "Awww come on. Already?" I said it with a sad voice and they giggled at my reaction.

Ochaco: "Don't worry, we always can talk other time." She said it with a smile.

Y/N: "Yeah, I guess you're right. See ya." I said that as they walked off to their seats. Present Mic walked in the class and started the lesson.

Ochaco POV

I took my phone out unnoticeable, because was sitting behind Iida-kun and he was a perfect cover for me. I open my messenger and open our girly group.

Girly Group

Alien Queen: So? How is she?

Earphone Jack: I'm curious too, you know.

All I can say that she is very cute when she is close. :Gravity girl

Froppy: I agree with Uraraka.

Creaty: Seeing you texting this making me jealous.
Even so I'm not that type of person.

Alien Queen: Don't be, Momo. I'm sure you will get
her someday, but I guess we all have a crush on her.
Am I right?

Invisible girl: As always Mina. As always.

Earphone Jack: We all thinking about the same thing,
right? We all thinking about the question 'Who she
will choose from the six of us?'

Froppy: Yeah...

I guess we just wait until she choose. :Gravity girl

Creaty: Agree.

Froppy: OK.

Alien Queen: Sounds like a plan.

Earphone Jack: Then we talk to each other later.

Yeah. :Gravity girl

As I texted that, I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket. As I was doing that I took a quick glance at (Y/N). And I swear to god, for a moment I thought she looked like a cute little puppy, but I quickly pulled myself together and focused on the lesson.

(Time skip.)

Your POV

As the second period has ended and as Present Mic has leaved the class me, Michael, Tsu and Ochy started talking to each other. We didn't even notice that someone walked up to us.

???: "Mind if we join?" I heard a girls voice said from behind and I turned around to see 3 girls, one with the black hair and ponytail, other one was with the purple hair and with the earphone jacks on her ears and the last one was with the pink hair and skin, but then I saw... A floating clothes?!

Y/N: "Not at all, but..." As I said that girls tensed up. "Am I the only one who sees floating clothes in the air?" As I asked it some of the girls giggled at my confusion, while Michael just fell off of the chair laughing.

???: "No, not only you. It's just my quirk. You see, I'm invisible." She said it and I stared at her with stars in my eyes, while some of the boys helped Michael to stand up. "I'm Toru Hagakure, nice to meet you (Y/N)." She said it with the joyful voice.

Y/N: "Same here." I said it with the smile and with the little blush on my face. I looked at other 3 girls. "May I know your names, ladies?" I said that and they blushed, don't know for sure about a pink one, because her skin is pink. They quickly pulled themselves together.

Kyoka: "I'm Kyoka Jiro." She said it, while she was playing with one of her earphone jacks. I found it cute, but nodded.

Momo: "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu." She said it and oh my god. She is the sexiest girl I ever seen and blushed more, but still nodded.

Mina: "And I'm Mina Ashido!" The pink one almost yelled it and because of that my ears dropped and one of my eyes have closed. "Oh, sorry." She immediately apologized when she saw my reaction.

Y/N: "I-it's okay." I stuttered and then I remembered about the exam. "Hey, Ochy." I said it getting her attention with 'hm?' from her. "I wanted to ask you, do you know when will be this exam that you and Tsu are talking about?" I asked her.

Ochaco: "Oh, yeah. It will be in the end of this month." As she finish this sentence I went pale.

Y/N: "O-oh, so we're g-gonna have a week-k to g-get read-dy." I stuttered that out and that made girls look at me nervously. Then a piece of paper flew up to my face and slapped me. "Ouch! What was that for?!" I yelled as I looked back at Michael.

Michael: "Making you to stop thinking low about yourself. You know better than me that in our previous class you had the highest grades in the class." He said it with the smile, while I just blushed out of embarrassment.

The whole class(except Bakugo): "SHE DID?!" The whole class yelled in unison making me jump and yelp, while Michael just flinched a little. "Sorry." They apologized and we both nodded.

Y/N: "Okay, thanks for telling me, Ochy." I said it, while she blushed and nodded.

Mina: "You already gave her a nickname? I guess some things happen too fast." She said the last part with the sadness in her voice, which was heartbreaking for me to hear, but I didn't even flinch to look cool.

Michael: "Don't be sad. She always give everyone a nickname, so she will give you one eventually." He said it with the smile and Mina with other girls looked like they were back from death. Suddenly the bell rang telling that it was time for the third period to start.

Y/N: "Awwww, already?" I asked myself annoyed. Girls giggled at that and I blushed a little.

Momo: "Don't worry, we're gonna have more time to talk at lunch time." She said as she walked to her place, which was not so far away from Michaels seat.

Ochaco: "Just so you know, lunch is after the fourth period." She said it as everyone walked to their seats.

Y/N: "Thanks, Ochy." I said it, as I sat down on my seat and she nodded.

(Time skip. Lunch time. Cafeteria)

I was now sitting with girls and we ate, while talking about the exam, especially about a practical part, because we didn't know what to expect. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see a boy with the blonde hair and blue eyes.

???: "Well, well, well. As I can see class 1-A got a new student here." He said it and I just did a poker face.

Y/N: "Actually. This class got two new students, you idiot." I corrected him and I think that was my big mistake, because he started laughing like a crazy bitch, while saying something about our class and that started to get me angry. For a moment I saw a girl with the orange hair behind him and she was raising her hand probably for a hit, but I was quicker and I grabbed him by his tie to got him to my eye level. "Listen here you little shit." I said it with the smile and everyone near us went pale, because of the fear. "I don't care about who are you or what can you do to me, but if you're gonna say shit about my class." As I said it I slightly opened my eyes, and because of that he trembled of fear. "I will destroy you. Got it?" I asked him and he quickly nodded without thinking. "Good." I said it as I calmed down and let him go. He ran away pretty fast and the girl with the orange hair giggled at his reaction.

???: "Man, I didn't know he can be scared." The girl with the orange hair said it as she looked at me and I saw a light blush on her cheeks. "Sorry about him. He's always like that towards 1-A." She apologized and I wave to her to reassure her that it's fine.

Y/N: "It's fine, uhm..." I stopped talking, because I didn't her name.

Itsuka: "Oh, right. I'm Itsuka Kendo, nice to meet you." She said it with the smile and waited for me to tell her my name.

Y/N: "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). It's Nice to meet you too." I said it with the smile.

???: "Kendo! Where are you?!" We heard girls voice yelling and Kendo looked at direction where the voices was coming from.

Itsuka: "Coming!" She yelled back and looked back at us. "I'll talk to you later, bye." She said it and walked off to that direction.

Y/N: "Bye!" I said it to her and turned back around to see girls pale, except Toru. "Ummm... Are you alright girls?" I said it with worry and they were back to normal.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

38.7K 2.1K 46
Mikaela was a normal girl who was slowly growing out of her anime phase. She barely watched anime but every now and then she would still pick up a ma...
190K 6K 35
bnha x reader (the mature warning isn't smut, is just violence) y/n Takami is.... a "normal" girl, that doesn't have wings, or any kind of power, or...
200K 9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
95.2K 3.1K 21
You, a new UA high trainee with a dark and unknown past with evil villains. Your past motivates you to become the next 1# hero. At UA you train your...