Not Another Mummy (Shidge)

By VoltronMoon

It's kinda another Mummy (1999) Au but I'm changing up the storyline a little. It's going to have the basics... More

A Promise..
Death Is Not the End..
Awoken Curse..
Clues..
A Puzzle Box..
An Awaiting Adventure..
A Kiss For His Life..
One Rather Good Looking Map..
Hate 'n Love..
He Is the Map..
River..
Tempting..
A Bet well Won..
Diary..
Sah-Netjer..
The legs of Anubis..
An Dropped In Sarcophagus..
Mistakes were Made..
One Juicy Mummy..
A Huge "Told You So"..
Truth..
"We"..
A Toast..
An unwelcomed Guest..
Chosen Sacrifice..
Locked Up..
A Sandy Kiss..
We'll Meet Again..
A Fallen Comrade..
Sacrifice Truth..
A Gained Friendship..
Her Awaited Hero..
Awaited Kiss..
Happy Ever After..
Sequel..

Answers..

22 2 12
By VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***************************************

Pidge gave Keith no room to argue once he stepped out with his men, all looking defeated and spooked. Seemed they didn't find the wondering mummy inside and stepped out before they wasted anymore time, fearing he'd already snuck out somehow. 

But more importantly, Pidge stormed over to Keith and gave him no room to argue over helping the Americans back to the city without anymore harm done to them. Before demanding answers over anything and everything he knew over her missing brother. 

Shiro and Lance simply stood not far behind, leaving Pidge to do her own thing as she clearly didn't need their help right now. Keith did glance to them, wishing that he'd be stuck with simple male intimation since he could simply punch the guy out of the way instead of facing Pidge.

And, yet again, Keith nodded in defeat before ordering a few of his men to help return the Americans to the city as quickly as they could before returning to their main camp. Pidge trying her best to hide her surprise over getting Keith to agree before they were all following him and the men he still had around him. 

"It could be a trap" Shiro warned from where he rid his camel beside Katie, Lance riding his own camel beside him. 

"Maybe they'd bring us far out to t he desert and just kill us. The sand will hide our buddies and no one else will ever be able to find out if they did come searching" Lance muttered back completely terrified over just letting themselves be lead deeper and deeper into the desert by Keith after he tried killing them the other night. 

"Stop thinking over the worse. I'm sure we'll be just fine and if not, I'll let Takashi lose on them" Katie huffed back as she was trying to keep a clear and positive mind over the whole thing and the two spooking her wasn't being helpful. 

"I barely survived them with an whole platoon when I went into battle with them last. I don't I'd be much help with the weapons I've got" Shiro argued back in his defence, he was glad that she felt he could take so many on but he wasn't a super human either. He knew his limits and he knew how skilled of a fighter the Magi were. 

"There's one of you and only a handful of them. It's not a huge battle, just like the boat. We survived through that and you did rather well fighting alone. I hold faith in you kicking their ass if things go south" Katie muttered back as she glanced towards the small handful of Magi leading their way up ahead and remembering how Takashi had thought a few nights ago. She knew he'd be okay against them and just needed more confidence in himself. 

Shiro just turned to her, a little surprised and knew his cheeks had turned rosy. He couldn't help but just stare at her for that moment, feeling warm as she gave her charming but goofy grin. She believed in him so much even if she did like to tease with him sometimes. 

He stayed silent, glancing back towards where Keith rid his horse ahead and taking noticing him looking back at them. Checking on them before looking ahead again. Shiro wondered if Keith would blame them over the mummy issues, they were a bit to blame but not fully. 

Shiro knew that much, they didn't bring the mummy to life. They found it's Sarcophagus and nothing more. Sure, Shiro believed in curses as it was but he was certain that just finding the Sarcophagus wouldn't bring the dead back to life. Someone else did or they at least triggered the curse. 

Another ten minutes passed before they reached a cave hidden within one of the mountains. At first the sandy hill seemed to be just like any other sandy hill around them but once they got closer they spotted the camp hidden within the cave. A camp that was hidden away by the desert itself and would clearly takes years to learn to how to safely reach it. 

Once arriving they all hopped down from their horses and camels. Having a few other Magi people step forward and take them over to the barns deeper within the maze like cave. Shiro made sure to keep close to Katie, wanting to be able to protect her and pull her away from any danger if this was a trap. 

Keith nodded for them to follow along him and all three did, glancing around at the mini city created within the cave and taking in the sights. Of course they were stared at every step of the way, clearly everyone knew how much of an outsider they were to their camp. Unasked questions filling some eyes as they looked towards Keith who had brought such strangers into the camp. 

But Keith kept leading them further in without any bother or hint of discomfort with all the stares directed towards them all. He simply kept a straight face and carried on leading them to the answers over Matthew Holt that he held. 

Only slowing down as they reached a carved doorway into the cave wall and turned inside the carved room that held only one other person inside. Reading an book as they stayed happily lazing on a fluffy blanket on the ground with a few pillows tucked around them. 

He was of average height with a toned body and fair skin. Long and straight hazel hair placed in a low and messy pony tail. His bangs framing his face, an pinkish scar across his left cheek. His hazel eyes focused on the book in hand and he wore the newer model of round, nerdy glasses that Pidge used as her reading glasses. 

"You jerk! You disappeared without writing down the recipe for your godly peanut butter cookies. You were gonna make me live without them forever" Pidge yelled out as she stormed into the room, heading straight to the guy who innocently lifted his head from his book.

"That's what your upset about?" Keith asked with an raised eyebrow, clearly judging her right now. 

"The cookies are just that good and he would have selfishly took such a heavenly treat to his grave" Pidge huffed back as if her brother committed the worse crime known and currently held him by his collar, shaking him about. 

"Are they really that good?" Shiro asked as he turned his head to Lance who stayed standing beside him, watching the whole thing. 

"Even better" Lance admitted without having to think as he understood why Pidge would be upset over losing the recipe if Matt did die on them. 

"Keith? I think I'm hallucinating. I'm having an Mirage of my sister" Matt finally spoke as he turned towards the Magi leader like a helpless puppy. 

"I'm mad at you too" Lance added as he stood with his hands on his hips, sulking still. 

"And a mirage of my boyfriend .. standing beside an hunk of an man. Are you sure I've not suffered from heat stroke again?" Matt muttered back even more terrified for his mental state right now before having his sister drop him and smack the hell out of him before she stepped back. 

"OW!" Matt cried out in pain as he held his cheek, staring up at his sister who stood rather smug from the slap. 

"I'm fairly certain that these three are not a hallucination" Keith stated, slightly amused over the whole thing. 

"So, you're both here .. right in front of me" Matt asked carefully, staring at his sister before glancing to his boyfriend as he never thought he'd see them again. Not in this life at least. 

"Yeah. It's really us. We came searching for you, we're the rescue party" Lance grinned back, hurrying over to his boyfriend and awaiting to be praised by him. 

"That's doomed the whole world" Keith bitterly commented as he glared towards Shiro while Matt was pushing himself to stand, looking rather worry over the statement. 

"That wasn't our fault" Shiro snapped back as he glared towards Keith, ready to pick a fight. 

"You released the creature" Keith reminded them all over what had happened just over an hour ago. 

"We never opened the Sarcophagus!" Shiro yelled back, his hands in tight fists as both males were losing their cool and ready to try and kill each other. 

"Opening the sarcophagus  wouldn't awaken the dead" Pidge calmly stated the fact, trying to defuse the intense air. 

"Ha! See it wasn't our fault" Shiro laughed back like a child and sticking his middle finger up at Keith who rolled his eyes. 

"I warned you to leave that place but you did not listening and now the creature lives" Keith huffed back in irritation as he crossed his arms over his stomach, glaring a spot on the floor. 

"But it wasn't by our own hands" Pidge perked up with an bright smile and clapping her hands together. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1K 37
|Shidge fanfic| Don't worry I made Pidge older, Pidge is 18 and Shiro is 22 #19 katieholt 8/20/2019 #1 megaoof 5/18/2019
2.6K 273 36
!Discontinued! (For not, plan to carry on in the future) Hunger Games Au with a twist
286 43 13
!Discontinued! This is based on one of my oneshots called "I'll Be Good" I've just changed it from Kidge to Plance and hopefully make a new story fro...
1.7K 69 17
!Discontinued! Its a Psycho-Pass Au but with Kidge