๐‹๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ || Wakasa Im...

Af fantasialastrange

โ”‚ Wakasa Imaushi "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๏ฟฝ... Mere

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
TR CHAPT 226||The Apple of our Eyes
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Epilogue
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘œ๐‘

Twenty six

2K 94 15
Af fantasialastrange

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

I scratch my eyes after the not-so-long sleep that I had.

'He's still asleep.'

I murmured and look at the wall clock it's just three-thirty in the morning.

I yawn and check my patient when he suddenly holds my hand that's about to touch him. Oh, so he's pretending to be asleep.

"What are you doing?"

He asks with so much hostility, ha this brat.

I smile.

"I'm checking if you're still breathing."

He stares at me before he gets up and looks around having this visible question look at his face.

"You're in my house, let me check your wound."

He flinch first but stays still when I hold his shoulder firmly, I look at his temple that I kick earlier

"The wound is not that deep and it bleeds, good."

I murmured and check his body if he have wounds.

It's better to bleed externally than internally. I stand, before tugging him.

"Let's eat, come on."

I said and smile, since it's just three-thirty in the morning the whole house is quiet and peaceful no one's around to prepare food for us yet I know both of us are hungry, that's why he's going to do it.

Once we reach the grand kitchen I look back at him where he follows me obediently. I scratch my forehead and look up at him.

"You cook."

He looks at me with such a surprised yet unbelievable expression.

"You don't know how to cook?"

I shrugged and blow my cheeks I'm just too lazy to cook right now that's why I ask him, I nod at his question and wait for him to start cooking.

He sighs and scratches his head too before he smiles shyly. My brows creased with his sudden action, Don't tell me he doesn't know how to cook?

"You know my brother knows how to cook want me to call him for us?"

And so we end up checking all the guest's rooms just to find his braided brother.

"Brother, Wake up."

He nudge him, he's brother looked at us while he softly scratched his eyes.

"Rindou?"

He checks him from head to toe before he looks at me.

"Mistress?"

Oh, I'm mistress now? I smile and wave a bit.

"Morning."

Irk forehead he study me and his younger brother for a while before he raised his brow to us.

"So what is it?"

He asks us impatiently when none of us speak. 

"She doesn't know how to cook so cook for us."

His brother started while pointing at me, I look at the younger Haitani with a frown face.

"Hey you don't know how to cook, that's why we wake him up remember?"

He didn't listen to me and just look at his brother who's still on the bed. He gazed at me with an unconvincing look.

"Aren't you a mother of two? And you don't know how to cook? How the fuck did you raise your child?"

He mockingly said. I press my lips and look away, that's kinda hurt. I just want someone to cook for me because I'm not in the mood to cook.

"I have money so we have a chef."

I reasoned but he just look at me with a mock stance, okay that's it. I walk out of the room and look for Cielo, it's kind of offensive so I don't want the Haitani to cook for me now.

"Morning Cielo, wake up I'm hungry." I nudge the sleeping giant after I found him, he hummed a bit before stretching his whole body.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?"

He asks and do a jumping jack to wake his inner self.

"I want pasta for breakfast."

He smile and let his hair down before he walk out of the room, following him in the kitchen I found the Haitani brothers on there.

I raised my brow before sitting on the long dining table, oh I should call my twins.

I walk back to my room and get my IPad to check the time in England it's noon they're probably awake, before I could touch the call button the iPad ring.

Angels Calling...

I immediately answer the call and wave at my twins whose up close to the camera.

"Mama!"

They greet me with a huge smile and wave.

"Hi, babies! How are you? Mama is in Japan now, sorry I didn't call earlier."

Cielo stop cooking for a while and peek at the screen, I heard a soft growl on the other call that's when Wakasa appear.

"Hi uncle!"

My twins become more hyper on the call the moment they see Cielo, I look up to Cielo who's smiling widely.

"I heard you did some great ha?"

He started my twins smile widely and do a strong man posing.

"They shouldn't mock mama from the start because we will beat them."

Wakashi stated and hug Wakasa. Wakana agrees with an eager nod and jumps.

"Yes, yes! They deserve it, Uncle."

He added I look at Cielo who looks so proud before I kick his leg.

"Stop spoiling them Cielo!"

I hissed but he just raised his hand before he walk out and continue cooking.

"Hey don't get used to using violence okay?"

I said the twins just hug Wakasa before smiling.

This two.

I sigh and smile when I see their face, they really look like an angel.

"What time is your flight? Where's Callie?"

"Four-thirty in the afternoon mama, she's cooking right now. How 'bout you mama? You going to meet us in Brazil?"

Wakashi asks I nod and look at the plate that Cielo just place in front of me, my mouth instantly watered and my tummy grumbles the moment I smell its aroma.

"Yes, I'm going to meet you two at the airport, my flight is eight in the morning."

Cielo pulls a chair and sits beside me to see the twins.

"Are you coming with Mama, Uncle?"

Wakana asks with so much hope in his face same to Wakashi, they really miss him.

"Aww no baby he's not coming with me he has things to do in here."

I answer and smile now disappointment is visible on their faces.

"Don't worry you'll see me soon and I'll train you two once we meet again!"

Cielo comforts them with his soft and gentle promises, the two beamed and nodded.

"Okay! That's a promise Uncle! Wait for us okay?!"

They said I smile and give the iPad to Cielo.

"Talk to them for a while, I'm going to eat."

I whispered he nod and talk to the twins.

"Mistress."

I look up and saw the Haitani's looking at me, I just continue eating when they didn't say anything and ignored them.

"Sorry if I offended you, Mistress."

I look up at Ran who's standing on my side, I raised my brow and just wag my hand.

"It's alright," I assured although it offend me earlier.

"I'm sorry Mistress!"

Then they bow, what the hell? I look at them with a surprise because they look either eager or desperate?

Don't tell me they're apologizing on behalf of South? Afraid or what? I sigh and smile.

"You know if you're apologizing be sincere with it, don't apologize just because you're under someone's command."

I utter before patting their heads.

"Eat already, Cielo cook a lot so don't be shy."

I offer before continuing eating, they look at me with shock before they shake their heads.

"No we're sincere on apologizing Mistress, not because of South, we just want to take our rude retort earlier. From now on we are not under South's command. We are your people now Mistress."

The older Haitani remark and hold my hand to kiss the back of it, my eyes widened with what he had just pledged.

I just give them their freedom now they want to be in my hands? What's wrong with these brats?

"Are you certain you want to be my people? Ran Haitani?"

He nods a bit before smiling genuinely.

"I'll be more than glad to serve you milady."

He answered with so much confidence, I giggle before I look at the younger Haitani.

"Thank you for your care earlier."

He started before scratching the back of his ear.

"And if brother wants it, then I'm good with it."

He added still not looking at me, is he shy or what? He sighs then gets my hand and kiss it too.

"I pledge my strength to you milady."

He uttered I look at them with my unbelievable face, that's when Cielo enter the room again.

"They want to see you, Stella."

He sonant but stop when he saw our situation. The younger Haitani still bending over my palm and the older Haitani on our side watching while I'm sitting and chewing my pasta.

"Oh busy?"

I shook my head and gesture him to come close.

"Mama! Where going to eat now, see you later in Brazil!"

Wakana yelled while Wakashi is already chewing something as he wave his hands.

"Okay, okay. I love you two! Behave okay?"

They nod and do a flying kiss.

"We love you too mama! Bye, uncle!"

I wave a bit before ending the call.

"So already pledging Haitani's?"

Cielo asks, I shrugged before standing to clean the plate that I used.

"Anyways Cielo what do you plan now? Don't tell me you're just going around crushing all the gangs?"

I ask and lean a bit to the sink, that's when Kakucho and Shion enter the dining they seat on the table and eat the pasta Cielo cook together with the Haitanis, they're rather early birds.

"Morning Mistress."

The two greet I smile and nod, I look back at Cielo who didn't answer me. So he has the plan to acclaim the city by the use of violence?

I sigh and massage my temple. Him and his brutality.

"Start doing business with tycoons and entrepreneurs."

I suggest and look at up him, the other looks at me oddly before I sigh.

"We need funds for our demand, if money is working for us everything will go smoothly besides I don't think I'm the only one who thinks like that, you should know about Kokonoi Hajime?"

I ask as a smirk forms on my lips, For the past years Narumi keep me in touch with what's happening in Japan and I know everything that happens here especially the death of the most admirable people that I know.

Shinichiro Sano.

My jaw clenches upon remembering that, I sigh and sweep my thoughts I just can't blame the accident on Kei and the other child.

"You know him?"

Kakucho asks while looking at me amusingly, I protrude my lips and nod, of course I know that angel.

"That's true the Kanto Manji Gang have been running a business for the rich."

He added I nod and sit on the sink.

"So the first thing you all need to do is tie a connection to businessman, use your violence Cielo to prove what we can do to those tycoons, use my connection if needed as you tied intermediary to them and start gathering man that will follow you too, for now, South Terrano would be the representative of the coven."

They all look at me with a serious demeanor before they nod.

"That's a concrete plan."

Ran murmured I smile before I look at Kakucho.

"Hanagaki Takemichi? Where is he now?"

I ask him, he shook his head and look at me with soft emotions in his eyes.

"I don't plan to get him, for now, Mistress, I want to strengthen our horde first before doing that."

I nod and call Narumi.

"Narumi if they need help while I'm away don't hesitate to lend a hand and clean their mess specially Cielo."

I note to him he nods and bow before leaving. They would be busy for a while.

I walk back to my room and ready for my flight wearing a fitted body con ruched sleeveless dress, black stilettos, and tying my hair up, I pick my small clutch bag and shearling white coat I look at my reflection.

'Good.'

I murmured and walk out of my room, it's already seven in the morning. I should go now. They are waiting when I reach the first floor I look at the six-man in there.

"Care to send me off?"

I ask them they all smile and nod.

"Gladly Mistress."

Cielo drives the limousine while I'm in the back seat with Kakucho and the two Haitani.

"Kakucho, are you really sure to follow me? I'm not your king."

He stares at me for a moment before he nods.

"Izana, he has great respect for you - no rather he adores you, Just how Shinichiro treasures you. That's why I'm willing to follow you, Mistress."

I smile and cuff his face.

"Then I won't disappoint you."

I look back at Cielo who's driving.

"You saw how violent he is right?"

I ask them, the three nod agreeing with what I just said.

"I want you three to prevent him from doing so much worst on what he can usually do, try to stop him if he ever has his urges but don't let him kill you. Can you do it for me?"

I ask them, they all look at me with incredulous stares. I know I'm asking too much but if that guy runs in havoc it would harm the other.

"You think we can stop him? That bloodthirsty man?"

Rindou asks like it's impossible for South to stop, I smile and nod.

"Just use my name. Stella. Oddly it is his sanity come back after hearing that name."

I assure trying to help them, knowing what South can do when I'm not around is bothering enough so I might help them a bit.

They just stare at me before nodding slowly feel like they're doubting it. I sigh before answering my phone. Callie Calling. I irk my forehead before answering it.

"You're still in England?"

I ask instantly, I can hear the loud background on her line the twins are hyper ha.

"We've been stranded in the airport Miss Elle we might be late, I want to inform you in case you panic if we're not there."

I nod a bit before answering.

"Okay just take care of the twins okay?"

I walk out of the limousine when he reaches the airport, that fast?

"Tell the twins I'll see them in an hour, I'm going now."

I look up at Cielo and hug him tight, he reciprocates the hug and swings my weight a bit.

"Be careful Stella."

He murmured I nod and hug him more.

"You too Cielo."

I release the hug and look back at the five-man behind him.

"It is nice meeting the top executive of my turf." I beam and hold Cielo's forearm.

"Name the gang, I don't care what you name it so I guess bye-bye?"

I said and laugh because they all look so stoic gosh. I'm about to walk into the airport when I remember something.

"Two years, after two years from now on I'm going back in here again."

I said before fixing my dress, they all nod and to my shock, each of them kiss my hand and bow slightly to me.

"Take care Mistress."

Kakucho said before his smile. I smile and look back at Cielo.

"Be sure to prepare everything in two years."

I command before I turn my back to them. In those two years, I'll meet Manjiro again, I sigh and look up at the sky.

"Shin, I will give you my last gift after two years."

That's to get back your almost losing brother.

Manjiro.

——

TWENTY SIX UP UP! I MISS WAKA ALREADY ಥ_ಥ

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

123K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
166K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
869K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.8M 58.7K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...