Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note๐ŸŒท
1๐ŸŒท
2๐ŸŒท
3๐ŸŒท
4๐ŸŒท
5๐ŸŒท
6๐ŸŒท
7๐ŸŒท
8๐ŸŒท
9๐ŸŒท
10๐ŸŒท
11๐ŸŒท
12๐ŸŒท
13๐ŸŒท
14๐ŸŒท
15๐ŸŒท
16๐ŸŒท
17๐ŸŒท
18๐ŸŒท
19๐ŸŒท
20๐ŸŒท
21๐ŸŒท
22๐ŸŒท
23๐ŸŒท
24๐ŸŒท
25๐ŸŒท
26๐ŸŒท
27๐ŸŒท
28๐ŸŒท
29๐ŸŒท
30๐ŸŒท
31๐ŸŒท
32๐ŸŒท
33๐ŸŒท
34๐ŸŒท
35๐ŸŒท
36๐ŸŒท
37๐ŸŒท
39๐ŸŒท
40๐ŸŒท
41๐ŸŒท
42๐ŸŒท
A/N
43๐ŸŒท
44๐ŸŒท
A/n
A/N
45๐ŸŒท
46๐ŸŒท
47๐ŸŒท
48๐ŸŒท
49๐ŸŒท
50๐ŸŒท
51๐ŸŒท
52๐ŸŒท
53๐ŸŒท
54๐ŸŒท
55๐ŸŒท
56๐ŸŒท
57๐ŸŒท
58๐ŸŒท
59๐ŸŒท
60๐ŸŒท
61๐ŸŒท
62๐ŸŒท
63๐ŸŒท
64๐ŸŒท
65๐ŸŒท
66๐ŸŒท
A/N
67๐ŸŒท
68๐ŸŒท
69๐ŸŒท
70๐ŸŒท
71๐ŸŒท
72๐ŸŒท
Note
73๐ŸŒท
A/n
74๐ŸŒท
75๐ŸŒท
76๐ŸŒท
77๐ŸŒท
Author Note
78๐ŸŒท
79๐Ÿฅ€
A/N

38๐ŸŒท

5.5K 314 21
By chandusweety4

🎇 Shine like sparkles, glow like candles
And burn all the negativity like crackles
Wish you all a lovely and cheerful Diwali🎇

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hasna pov:

My Wolfy is so cunning. Can't even let them have their moment.

They both stopped kissing by pulling away from each other, although looking around baffled only to get stunned when they get a glimpse of us.

"Darling!!" Nina exclaimed loudly by pushing Cabir Anna aside and ran to me as soon as she saw me.

In an instant, I was engulfed in a bear hug.

Ayyo kaduvale! This witch of mine will kill me one day with her tight hugs.

By using all my strength, I pushed her away while frowning at her.

"First, you left me in the washroom. Now you are pushing me away" Nina scowled at me.

"Oh hello, Missy! You are the one who left me in the washroom, and you don't even know how much time I had waited for you, after I did my business" I retorted back at her.

"You waited!" Nina exclaimed.

"Yes" I replied, rolling my eyes at her.

"I, too, waited for you" Nina spoke by looking at me confused, in return I too did the same.

"You too waited for me?" I queried her, knitting my eyebrows together in puzzled.

"Yes! Of course, I waited" Nina responded in duh tone.

"Then where were you? That woman told me that you left." I said.

"Will you both shut your mouths, or shall we do that honor for you both?"

Came a loud shrill of my wolfy. Hearing his loud & angry voice, Nina quickly jumped on Cabir Anna, who is standing a little closer to us and hid her head in his chest in fear.

Cabir anna chuckled at her amusingly while I stifled my laugh looking at her antic whereas my wolfy was glaring at the three of us, Mainly me.

"Did I tell a joke?" Daksh sir said, looking at me.

I shook my head as "no".

"Then why are you laughing" He gritted his teeth.

Idiot! I'm not the only person who smiled. Your best friend was also laughing.

I wanted to say it out loud, but kept it to myself, as he is so angry right now.

Before, I could give a reply, cabir anna butted in..

"Daksh, Why are you frightening that poor girl?" Cabir Anna

"It's none of your business" My Wolfy shot back at him.

"Yeah yeah it's none of my business" Cabir Anna replied sarcastically although looking at Nina, who was clutching his shirt dearly.

"I'm not gonna kill you Nina. You can get down or else if you wanted to continue your romance, then you both can" My wolfy added further by holding my hand in his and started dragging me from there.

"Sir"

"Sir walk slowly"

I was saying even though he was dragging me like I'm some kind of animal, but he didn't stop.

"Sir walk slowly, I can't match with your speed"

"Sir"

He stopped suddenly and looked at my legs..

"Oh I forgot that you are short plus you have a short legs too" He smirked.

"What if I'm short? Do you have any problem with my height?" I asked him boldly in a low tone.

" Did I said that I have a problem with your height" He sneered at me.

Why can't you speak softly with me.

I murmured why scolding him inwardly.

"I asked you something" He growled same like a Wolf.

I think in his last birth he might be a wolf that's the reason why he behaves like a wolf because I think few of its qualities has remained in him even after he born as human.

I came out of my trance when I realised that he is asking me something.

"No" I blurted out quickly by recollecting what he said a few seconds ago.

"Huff" he huffed at me and muttered something under his breath lowly.

I couldn't able to hear what he said and looked nervously here & there.

"Come closer" My wolfy said while rubbing his temple.

I am about to move but stopped when I heard a high pitch voice of Nina.

"Smiley"

But soon I heard another cursing of my wolfy under his breath again in his inaudible voice.

"Daksh" I heard cabir anna voice.

We both looked in their direction. They both are nearing towards us.

"Look gigglemug, I don't want anyone to know about our hidden marriage. I wanted you to keep this marriage as a secret from everyone, even from your best friends and I will do the same. But, If you wish to tell your parents then go ahead, I won't object if you want to tell them" He whispered roughly looking into my eyes intently.

Tears welled up in my eyes when I heard his words.

Why? Is he ashamed of me to tell the world that he got married to me?

Why? Is he feeling regret now that he married to an ugly duckling like me.

Why Daksh? Why you have to destroy all my hopes. Just last night, after hearing your words, from that moment a small hope a rise inside me that you are giving this marriage a chance and I even thought that you even accepted me as your wife but now you spoiled all my hopes.

Why? Is it because I'm ugly and fat?

Kaduvale!! Why can't people love human hearts rather than their appearance.

Why can't people love the character of a girl/boy rather than their outer look.

Why don't they understand that a human body won't remain the same as we are now because as we grew older our skin changes our body shape changes. Everything in us changes except our character & heart.

Hehe..

I chuckled at myself mockingly. No one in this world thinks about all this stuff except a dark girl like me because we are the one who will always get rejected by boys and judged by our looks.

But it's not our mistake to born like this. God made us like this. God had created me in this way. Where is my fault in this.

"What's going on between you two"

I came out of my insecure thoughts when I heard Cabir Anna playful voice. That's when I realised that my tears are about to flow out from my eyes.

So, I quickly suppressed my tears and glanced at my wolfy who was boring holes into my head.

I slightly nodded my head at him as an "Ok" and quickly turned around to hide my welled up tears.

"I think you should focus on how should we get out of this forest rather than focusing on your lover"

Elli commented sarcastically at Cabir anna by ignoring Cabir Anna's comment and started walking..

"Did Daksh sir scold you again?" Nina whispered softly.

"N-No" I managed to speak, but at last I stuttered.

"Baccha, Don't take his words to your heart. He is letting out his frustration on you as we can't able to find a route to get out of this forest." Cabir Anna said by caressing my head.

"But, Daksh sir is so sweet to me when we played on the freshers day" Nina muttered.

Yes, you are right Nina, He is sweet to everyone except to me.

I bitterly laughed at myself, but I don't want to hear anything against him.

"Hey, Daksh sir hasn't said anything to me. He is just asking me to walk properly as I might be stumble myself while walking" I lied for the first time that too perfectly.

"Oh, then it's fine" Cabir Anna uttered looking at me unbelievably by running his hands through his hair.

I know he didn't buy my lie, but I don't care because I have to hide the truth from everyone. I don't know what my wolfy get by hiding the truth when someday the truth will come into a limelight.

I don't understand one thing that neither he doesn't want to divorce me nor he wanted to relieve about our marriage to anyone.

Why he is doing this? What he is trying to prove here.

Shrugging all those thoughts, We three started walking. Cabir Anna & Daksh sir were walking ahead of us while we both are walking behind them.

"Smiley, why did those people kidnap you both?"

"I don't know why, but anyway, we escaped from them" I lied again.

"Thank god you both are fine" Nina mumbled where as I smiled at her concern.

"Between, How did you both end up here" I asked her.

At present, we four are walking closer to each other.

Then, Nina & Cabir Anna both started telling us how they searched for us and at last ended up in the forest.

Aww...they both are so sweet.

********

It's been 9hrs still we are trudging. My legs are paining like hell.

"Sir" I called.

"What!"

"Are you fine" I asked him in concern as he is ill.

"You don't need to worry about me. I'm fine" he replied staring at me blankly.

How can I not worry about you when you are not well.

I wanted to shout at him, but I didn't as I'm not that brave to say it out loud in front of him.

"Ok" I said meekly.

We again resumed our walk. Nina was nagging Cabir Anna where as Daksh sir & I was walking silently.

Soon, I heard a peaceful music of water flow.

As we walked, we came in front of a water stream which is flowing from some mountain river.

To go to the other side, There is a small wooden bridge which has nothing to hold on either side except to walk.

I got afraid, but the water sound was relaxing my heart.

"Oh my god!! How should we walk on that?" Nina exclaimed.

"Walk on it like you did ramp walk on our freshers day." Cabir Anna commented sarcastically.

"Are you kidding me? What if I fall down in that flowing water?" Nina yelled at him.

Ignoring her, I got busy in gathering courage to walk on it, but suddenly a gasp escaped from my lips as I was lifted by my Wolfy in bridal style.

"Sir, what are you doing" I murmured while trying to wiggle from his arms.

Frankly speaking, My heart was fluttering in happiness when he wrapped me in his arms. It's like I'm feeling protected and safe same like the feeling when I was with my parents.

But, I can't enjoy it because I don't want him to think like I'm so desperate to be in his arms.

"Wow" Nina squeaked at us.

I blushed crimson, quickly hid my face in his shirt.

"Sir put me down" I again whispered.

"Okay, then"

He said and was about to put me down but when I glanced around, we are in the middle of the bridge. When I saw the water below us, I felt goosebumps on my skin. I quickly latched on to him while hiding my face in his chest in fear by murmuring..

"N-No s-sir"

He chuckled at me while holding me again tightly in his arms and started walking on the bridge by hearing Cabir anna & Nina bickering.

It's the first time, He lifted me in bridal style. I am on cloud nine, when I felt his hands holding me protectively. I looked at his face, his face was now so calm and his eyes are twinkling with happiness.

"Take a picture, it will lost longer " my daksh said without looking at me while his lips curved into a sly smile.

I got embarrassed and hid my face in his crook of neck.

I don't understand one thing that why did he lifted me in his arms when he hates me.

"Look at towards Daksh sir, even though he scolds smiley he lifted her in his arms and here, you say that you love me but look at you. You are such a waste" Nina taunted Cabir Anna while I giggled at her inhaling my wolfy scent.

"You had already drained my energy from the last 36hrs now I don't even have enough strength to walk, then how can I lift you " Cabir Anna commented ironically to which Nina went quiet.

When we reached the other end, he put me down and I feel unsafe again.

They too came behind our back, but individually.

We again started walking, suddenly..

"Gigglemug!!!!!"

"Snakee!!! Don't step on it!! Move asideee"

My wolfy yelled loudly, making me jump in my place in fear.

Omo snake..

I got scared and stopped in my tracks before I could see where the snake is,
I was pulled by my waist by my wolfy with a huge force, in an instant, we both fell down on the ground due to the force.

"Daksh!!!!" Cabir Anna shouted in horror.

"Darling!!!" Nina yelled in terrific tone.

I fell on my wolfy where as My Elli groaned under me.

"Arghhh" Elli winced in pain while closing his eyes.

My wolfy was groaning in pain.

What happen to him. Did my over weightbody caused him pain.

"Daksh, Did the snake bite you?" Cabir anna said coming towards us by making me come out of my thoughts.

Snake

Omo snake..

I quickly glanced around, In an instant my eyes widen in shock when I saw the snake slithering away. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes . As soon as I got up he was holding the leg in pain.

"w-where where did it bite y-you" I asked him in shivering voice while searching at his one leg.

At the same time, Cabir Anna glanced at his other leg..

"Oh shit" Cabir anna growled while looking at his left leg.

I quickly glanced at that leg and saw the two dots of a snake bite mark.

It's all happened because of me.

Everything from yesterday to till now is happening to him was because of me.

"W-Why did you pull me aside? It would have bitten me na, why did you save me ?" I cried.

"S-shut uppp" my wolfy yelled at me weakly.

I flinched at his tone and shut my mouth while sobbing.

"Keep your leg still. Don't move" I mumbled.

He did the same as I told. I don't know what to do next. I was panicking while looking here & there for something to treat him.

Suddenly my eyes caught the bag which Nina was holding.

"What's in the bag" I queried her while wailing.

Before she could reply, cabir anna snatched it from her, quickly opened it and took a water bottle from it.

Cabir anna then turned to him who was aching in pain.

He poured the water on the marks to clean it where as I tore the hem of my skirt and tied around it.

"Darling, sir will be ok. Don't cry! " Nina tried to assure me.

But, I know very well that a snake bite is dangerous. What if that snake, which bit him was venomous.

Thinking about it was making my heart beat faster for him as he lost his consciousness.

"It's ok Baccha he will be alright. We did first aid right, I will just go and check around that I can find a doctor. I think there is a village nearby. We will take their help" Cabir Anna whispered.

"Do it fast Anna. What if something might happen to him. What if my wolfy die.."

"Shut up! Baccha, He will be fine. I know it and you also know it. Just pray to god and be positive" Cabir Anna said glaring at me.

I nodded my head anxiously. Yes, I have to be positive.

Kaduvale! Please don't take my husband away from me. I beg you to make him fine.

I was mentally praying to god to help me.

"What happened to him"

I heard an elderly voice. I turned around and saw an old man holding some kind of leaves in his hands.

As soon as I saw him, A ray of hope crept inside me. I told him how the snake bitten my Elli and asked him about where can we find a doctor.

"You people don't need to go in search of a doctor. I know how to treat him and added to that, I have herbal medicine with me right now. I will cure him" That old man ensured me.

But, I am so worried about my Elli. That old man inched towards my wolfy and started examining the bite and treated my wolfy. All the while my wolfy's head is in my lap by holding him near to my heart.

"He is absolutely fine now. He will gain his consciousness after one hour." Old man said making me relief.

"Thankyou so much for saving him. Thankyou uncle. Thanks a ton for saving my Elli life. " I cried, holding his hands.

"You don't need to thank me Beta. Our villagers often used to bitten by the snakes while going to town to village. So many people had died due to those snakes, but few years ago we made a medicine for it and by god's grace that medicine is working well" old man replied.

"And I rest assured that your husband is fine. By god's grace It's not a poisonous snake, which bit him. So, he is safe and he will be awake" old man said while patting my head.

"He is not her husband" Nina butted in.

"Nina" Cabir Anna muttered glaring at her.

"It's ok beta, by looking at her miserable state, I thought that she is his wife. May be I'm wrong at it, but I can see the love she have for him in her eyes and the way she is holding him dearly to heart. Take care of him" That old man smiled at me and left making me feel embarrassed.

But, that old man is not wrong. He is right, my wolfy is my husband but no one knows it.

"Baccha, Do you love my best friend?" Cabir Anna asked me, making me stun.

I didn't expect this was coming. I don't know what to say, but I shook my head as no because it's my unrequited love. I don't want anyone to know about my love and mock my feelings later at my back.

"May be she doesn't love him curlyfry but she had a crush on him" That witch blurted out.

I don't know how she knows about my crush who is my love now, but I glared at her to shut her mouth where as Cabir Anna smirked at me.

"It's nothing like that Anna" I mumbled shyly caressing my wolfy face gently.

"Baccha, everyone can see that how much you like him by looking at your disheveled state" Cabir Anna commented.

I shouldn't let anyone know about my love. What if it reaches to my wolfy what if he will be disgusted by me.

"No, Anna you are wrong. It's just that I'm guilty because of me he is in this state. I am crying because it's all happened due to me" I said wiping my tears.

Cabir Anna looked at me unbelievable. But I didn't care, All I wanted to do is to hide my love from everyone including my wolfy. I don't want anyone to laugh at my pathetic love. I shrugged those thoughts and looked at my Elli..

An hour later..

True to that old man words, My wolfy woke up. He looked at me and raised his hand up to my face by cupping my cheeks softly while looking into my eyes.

"Is the pain subsided?" I asked him in worry.

By hearing my voice, Cabir Anna & Nina got up from the place where he & nina was sitting a little away from us.

"Daksh, How are you feeling?" Cabir Anna queried him in concern.

"Sir, are you feeling better now?" Nina asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry" He replied, shifting his gaze from me to Cabir Anna & Nina.

I wanted to ask him more about his health, but what if he will yell at me.

I kept quiet while looking here and there.

"There is a bale of hay a little far. We will stay there tonight" Cabir Anna said.

"Okay" My Elli replied and glanced at me. I looked away while wiping my tears.

Cabir Anna helped him to get up from my lap & supported him to walk.

As we reached there I saw the hay.

"We will rest here?" Nina whispered.

Cabir Anna ignored her question, took him to the hay and lay him on the hay.

"What if some snake comes again and bite us" Nina voiced out my thoughts.

They both shrugged at her where as cabir anna too laid beside Daksh sir.

But, I was worried about my wolfy. He is looking so weak. By looking at his state my heart was swelling in pain.

"Bachha sleep now, he is fine" Anna said looking at me assuringly.

I nodded my head and peered around in fear of snakes.

"There are some snake repellents near the hay. They won't come here. You both can sleep peacefully" Cabir anna murmured.

We both looked at each other and slept on one side a little far from them.

I closed my eyes, but that snake was flashing in front of my eyes. I don't know when I drifted to sleep.

(howling)

I heard the fox howling sound and quickly wake up in sweating. I turned around and felt empty beside me.

Where is Nina?

I quickly got up and glanced around for her in worry only to find her in Cabir Anna arms where as my wofly is not in the same place where he slept before beside Anna.

That witch left me and went her love arms.

But, where is my wolfy. What if something might happen to him. The thought itself made my eyes welled up with tears.

I quickly got up and was about to search for him around, but stopped when I saw him a few inches away from Cabir Anna. I felt relief and inched to my wolfy. I looked at him sadly.

"Because of me, you are in pain. I'm so sorry sir. I don't know why you saved me, but I am so thankful to you not because you saved my life, but for coming into my life and making the things which I have never felt before. I know you think of me so low and was disgusted with me for that accidental kiss we had and you also hate me for that, but trust me I didn't do it intentionally. It just happened. And I also know that, now you are hating me for marrying me, but you know what my dear wolfy, this heart only belongs to you and Only beats for you because it fell for you the moment I saw you for the first time. "

I laid closer to him by clutching his shirt and moved my head a near his face and kissed his forehead.

"Sorry for stealing a kiss and sleeping beside you without your permission, but I'm scared, that's why I'm sleeping beside you"

I murmured softly while snuggling closer to him. As soon as his scent hit my nostrils, I drifted to my dreamland feeling content & protected.

****

I woke up feeling featherly lips on my forehead, cheeks, chin, I mean except on my lips everywhere I was feeling soft kisses on my face.

I felt so nice, but suddenly it stopped.

I pouted in sleep and was about to drift into a deep sleep, but I didn't as I quickly opened my eyes when I feel something is crawling under my top.

"s-ir"

"Hmm" my wolfy hummed in sleep.

I quickly got and wake him up. He looked at me in confusion..

"What " He whispered sleepily.

"Sir something is crawling under my top." I mumbled in terror.

"Take it out by using your hand" He said, rubbing his eyes cutely.

"No, I can't. I'm afraid" I whispered in fear.

"Ouch"

"It sting!! oh my god" I yelled while squirming in my place.

"Are you ok with me touching your..."

Before he could complete his sentence I said an ok as I felt that creepy creature crawling from my back to stomach.

What if it stings me again?

He smirked and pulled me towards him. He then, loosened my top by pulling the zip of my dress, a little down.

He slowly moved his both hands under my top.

My heart started beating violently. Added to my misery that creepy creature had started to crawl towards my chest.

"Where" my Elli spoke while roaming his fingers on my stomach where as the other one was at my back drawing some kind of diagrams at my back.

"A little up to my right breast" I breath out holding his shoulders.

That creepy little thing was about to reach my upper breast, but before it reached, his fingers caught it. Even though, he didn't remove his hand from that place.

I slowly opened my eyes, thinking why he doesn't remove his hand from that place and saw him smirking at me while I felt his fingers trailing around my bosom while holding that creepy thing in his one hand while his other hand held my breast in his hands.

My breath quicken when I realised what he just did. My eyes widen in shock while numerous butterflies were fluttering in my stomach making my breath hitch.

"They are damn perfect for my hands gigglemug" He winked at me while a wicked smile spread on his lips by taking his hands out under my top.

My face heat up making me go red as a tomato. I looked down shyly at my lap.

Why the hell did I allow him to touch me.

Huff..

It's all because of that creepy thing which crawled onto my body.

"It's an ant" He whispered near my ear, making me embarrassed.

I got afraid due to an ant. Oh my! It's embarrassing I thought it might be something.

"They are here" someone yelled, making both of us look in that direction from where we heard the voice.

***💞***

Hey lovelies..

How is the update?

Hope you all enjoyed the update.

By the way target 150+ to unlock next chapter..

Please vote my dear readers.

Bye bye..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 40.9K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
4.5K 298 31
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
154K 7.1K 39
How about you get the chance to live with your crush? fascinating! isn't? specially when it's so handsome like a Greek god and every girl is swoonin...
2M 86.1K 91
โ€ขUNDER EDITINGโ€ข Abhimanyu Chowdhary-A mysterious 28 years old man. CEO of Chowdary group of companies. He has looks that every girl craves and go cra...