It's Always You (Peter Parker...

By itzz_hermione

Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's... More

P R O L O G U E
C A S T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
E P I L O G U E
N O T E

F O U R T E E N

210 11 3
By itzz_hermione

"A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. It's a privilege to be among them."

PETER'S POV

I woke up around 3 AM to see everyone still asleep. I felt something on my lap and I looked down to see Y/N sleeping peacefully. I smiled weakly and moved pieces of her hair off her face. She looked so beautiful. I yawned and was about to go in a deep sleep again but I felt something weird in the atmosphere. I sighed and got up, gently putting Y/N's head on the pillow. I wore my hoodie and walked outside to get some fresh air. I was about to head inside when I heard something move behind me. I looked back but no one was there.

"Who's there?" I said getting ready my web shooters. There was a noise on my left and I turned my head to the left to see a woman in a black mask.

"Who are y-

Before I could finish my sentence, she secured me in ropes and two men came towards me. The next thing I know is everything went pitch black.

>.< 

Y/N'S POV

I woke up and looked around to see Peter not here. I frowned and stood up sleepily looking out the window. I saw two men outside the door carrying Peter? Wait. 

"Peter?" I whispered and rushed to the door opening it. But there was no one in sight. My breathing became heavy and I looked around frantically for my watch which can make me put on my suit. 

"There you are!" I huffed and grabbed the watch on the counter. I tapped it and transformed in my suit. 

"Can't God give me a break?" I sighed and flew to where they we're bringing Peter. I stopped in mid air and looked down to see them bringing Peter in a old abandoned house. I walked in the house slowly and hid in the corner where no one could see me. They put Peter on a chair and tied him up with multiple chains.

"Stop right there!" I stepped out from my hiding spot and pointed my hands towards them. My energy in me are bursting to come out. I was ready to fight them but instead they stepped back and a woman stepped in front of me. 

"Who are you?" I said in a shaky breath. She was wearing a mask so I couldn't see her properly except for her hair and eyes. I recognize those eyes. I tilt my head slight to the right. She took out her mask and I gasped, hands dropping to the side. 

"You." I whispered and pointed my hands back up to her. 

"Me." Liz smirked and stepped forward making me stumble a little. She laughed and put my hands down to the sides.

"Surprised?" She smirked. I got out of her grip and stepped back. I pointed my hands towards her and sent my powers towards her making her hit the wall. She groaned painfully and I looked at my right to see the two men walking towards me with anger. I used my powers to pick up the huge rock at the corner. I knocked one men out with it and I looked at the second guy with pure anger. 

"I've always wanted to do a roundhouse kick." I smiled innocently and kicked him in the stomach. My heels stabbed him in the stomach and I took it out disgusted.

"Oh god I was not expecting that." I scrunched my nose up and looked at Liz. She was holding a gun right at me and I tried to use my powers but I couldn't because she already started shooting. I had no energy left so I slid down a wall panting in exhaustion.

"Tell me if it hurts will you?" She said pointing it right at my head.

"Oh you tell me." Someone said and I saw her get knocked out cold. I looked up breathing heavily to see Peter looking angry. I was so focused on these three people that I didn't notice Peter had woken up and escaped. 

"Peter!" I stood up and hugged him. 

"Hey, hey I'm fine." He chuckled and hugged me back.

"You? Fine? Please Peter, if I hadn't have followed you, you would be dead as hell right now." I punched his shoulder playfully and chuckled as well. We we're staring at each other our smiles wiped away. I stepped back not wanting to do anything.

"We should get her to Carol's house." I said pointing at her. He nodded and wrapped her with webs.

"Is that necessary?" I laughed a little. He shrugged. I could see a hint of pain in his eyes when he looked at me. Wait me? Why me? Cut it out Y/N.

"You alright? Did they hurt you anywhere?" I asked worriedly. 

"No they didn't. I'm fine Y/N, thank you for helping me." He smiled a little. I smiled back and grabbed Liz with my strength.

"Let's go." I said walking towards the door.

"Wait! What about those guys?" Peter pointed at the two men who we're groaning in pain.

"Bring them as well." I sighed.

>.<

We we're all in Carol's laboratory, looking at the three people in front of us. I excused myself while the others ask each of them questions. I went out to the balcony and switched on my phone. I called Aidan three times and he didn't pick up. I sighed and called him again. This time he answered.

"Hey, are you alright there?" I said looking at the view from Carol's balcony. I heard a groaning sound and frowned.

"Aidan?" I said again. I heard rustling and then I heard a sigh from the phone.

"Yeah, hey Y/N." He said. I frowned again.

"Hey, are you okay? You sound tired." I asked. 

"Yeah just doing some workout." I heard him sigh again. This isn't him. 

"At 9 in the morning?" I asked.

"Yes, is that a problem?" He asked stressfully. My eyes widened and I sighed.

"What's wrong with you? Are you sure you're alright?" I said nervously.

"Yes I'm fine Y/N. Now leave me alone will you? I'm very stressed." He said. I was about to speak again but he ended the call. I stared at my phone in disbelief, tears glazing over my eyes. 

"Hey, you alright?" I heard Peter come stand beside me. He handed me a coffee and I took it without hesitation.

"I'm okay I guess. There's a lot going on lately." I sighed and looked at him. He smiled sadly at me and looked inside where everyone was smiling and drinking their coffee discussing about Liz and those two men. 

"Everything will be fine soon Y/N, I promise." He looked back at me. I looked at him and we we're both just staring at each other.

"Y-Yeah. Soon." I gulped and looked away. I heard Sam call Peter inside. He patted my shoulder lightly and went inside. I looked at my right again to see dad?

"Dad?" I sighed shocked. He just looked at me and smiled.

"Hey honey." He stepped towards me and I stepped back not quite sure if it's him.

"W-What are you doing here. I-I thought y-you we're I mean you we're dead but how-

"Hey hey hey, relax." He said. I sighed and looked at him. 

"Be careful will you? Life is very hard sometimes Y/N, but you have to get through it. I love you and everyone else does too. Even Peter." He said with a smirk. My eyes widened and I looked inside where Peter was looking at me with a small smile.

"But dad-

I looked back to see him gone. It was all my imagination of course. I probably looked weird talking with no one. I was about to sip my coffee when someone screamed.

"She escaped! All of them did!" Shuri said loudly. I dropped my glass and looked inside. I ran to Shuri and held her shoulders.

"What do you mean?" I said worriedly. There was a hint of panic in her eyes.

"Their gone!" She said. Me and the rest of us looked at her with a panicked expression. We rushed in Carol's laboratory to see nothing but a note that says...

"See you soon Y/N."

------- ...

"Dear Peter Parker, I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.1K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...
421 1 12
A life where Steve and Tony are your fathers, Peter is your Older brother. How will life be when you return home after being away for 6 years so you...
2.7K 33 50
A normal life had never been in the cards for Alexandria Stark. After moving in with her father, things seemed to get more and more chaotic every day...
73.9K 1.6K 40
Renee was just a baby when her parents died in a terrible car crash. Lucky for her she had a big brother who stepped up becoming mom & dad. Life with...