Do you want to play a game?

By happyhippo2345

Y/n was born into a poor family in Korea and when she was 9, their parents abandoned her. Before they left, t... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
A/N
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
~AN~
XVI
~AN~
XVII
IXX
XX
XXI
~AN~
~An~
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
~AN~
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
~A/N~
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
[A/N]
β—‹A/n●

XVIII

1.8K 60 21
By happyhippo2345

I watched as the same black van pulled up infrount of me. And watched as the window was rolled down. Inside was a square guard.
"Password?" I instantly recognised that voice to be Boss.
"Boss!?" I exclaimed as he nodded his head. Smiling brightly, I climbed in the car and awaited the gas. This time, I was the only one in the car. The gas filled the back of the car and I passed out.

When I woke up again, I was back in the dormitory. I jumped from my bed and began to look around. I wonder if 067 has came back. Then I saw that I was in the same tacksuit/ jumpsuit thing. But something this time was off- I reached in to my pocket and retrieved a piece of paper. On it said:
Dear Y/n,
I hope you are feeling OK from the trek here. The second game is going to be a hard one so be careful. The rest of the guards have grown a liking to you, just like myself, so you must worry about them hurting you. And if they do, i will make sure they pay.

Boss =)

The sweet note filled me with happiness and hope. I have a higher of winning this and have made lots of friends! What a win win situation!

29/10/2021

○<><><><><><><><>●

Sorry of the short chapter! I wanted to write but didn't have a lot of time to do so! Have a great day/ night. Bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.4K 17
➀ π’ππ”πˆπƒ π†π€πŒπ„ 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 πˆππ’π„π‘π“ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Join the game. Play by the rules. Get rich beyond your wildest dreams. But be...
2.4K 40 17
Y/n is 19 year old. Due to her mother's neglect when she was young she found it hard to trust people. She moved in with her father who passed away sh...
27.1K 985 26
(COMPLETED UNTIL THERE'S CONFIRMATION OF A SEASON 2) Lee Ji-ah, or, her English name, Lily, has always been in debt. When she turned 16, she had to m...
75.1K 3.3K 22
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 π’Žπ’†οΌŽβž ❝𝑰 π’‘π’“π’π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’†π’… π’šπ’π’–οΌŒπ’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 𝑰 οΌŸπ‘©π’†π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’”οΌŒπ‘° 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’‘π’“π’π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’†π’”οΌŽβž βπ‘Ύπ’‚π’Šπ’• π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒓...