Rapstar

By liyahhh_xo

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
Say What!
Hey Again

35

1K 52 36
By liyahhh_xo

December 20,2021

Ariella POV// Ari
They had just got off tour and I was so happy to see my baby. I was just leaving the grocery store with my bodyguard. Taurus requested for me to make lamb chops. He really be asking for me to cook like he ain't got a chef. I got started with the lamb chops as soon as I got him.

I seasoned it real nicely and put it in the pan with some olive oil and rosemary. I watched it it simmer and threw the juices back over the chops to get that flavor that I see Gordon Ramsey do.

I washed and cut up my potatoes to look like chunks. I seasoned those as well and put them on a baking sheet tossing them in the oven. I kept the lamb chops on low and started on some asparagus to make the plate look pretty.

I finished up just in time because just as I took the baking sheet out the oven and cut off the stove he knocked at the door. I lit the candles that were on my dinning room table and ran to the door.

"Baby!" I jumped up on him.

"Damn baby" he held onto me grabbing my ass.

"I just got done cooking so let's go" I hop off him.

"Yeah I was about to say it smell good in here" he said taking off his hoodie. "You sure you cooked and not nobody else?"

"Stop playing with me" I say trying to make a straight face but my joy from seeing him wouldn't allow me to.

"I'm just playing baby" he chuckled kissing my cheek.

I made his plate and mine carrying them to the dinning room.

"Damn I feel like a king" he said looking at his plate.

"Don't ask me to cook this shit no more" I tell him cutting up his food.

"Let's see if it's good" he said opening his mouth and I fed him. "Not bad"

"Good ain't it? Yeah if this music shit don't work out Ima be a chef"

"You ain't even wanna cook this"

"But that's because I'm not getting paid for it" I say passing his plate back to him.

I ate mine and I must say I'm a good cook.

"Damn I'm full" he said getting on his phone.

"Me too" I took the plates and went to the kitchen.

I didn't make desert but I had some store bought brownies.

"Damn desert too" he smiled. "I'm marrying yo ass and that's on the guys"

"Hurry up and eat that so you can tell me all about how tour was"

Taurus POV// Polo
She was so different. A lot of dudes say that about they girls but nah mine for real. She cooking for a nigga she asking me how tour was, definitely a keeper.

"So how was tour?" She asked as we walked into her bathroom.

"It was dope oh and let me tell you..." I start telling her about that night at the club.

Whole time I'm telling her how everything was she smiling.

She ran bath water for the both of us and put bubbles in it in shit had me feeling like a bad bitch.

"Get in" she told me as she started stripping out her clothes.

I took off my shit and got straight in. She followed after me and laid her back against me.

"I missed you man" I tell her rubbing her shoulders.

"I missed you too"

"I wish you would've came"

"Nah we needed a break from each other"

"What you tryna say?"

"I'm just saying couples don't need to be under each other every second" she says and I understand that.

She grabbed two loofahs off a hook and put soap on one and started washing me.

"You want some dick? That's all you gotta say" I tell her and laughed.

"No I Just missed you"

I let her do her thing and she washed herself up and we got out.

She thought we was finna watch Christmas movies as soon as home alone popped up on the screen my face was in between her legs.

"Taurus!"she gasped tryna close them around my head.

"Uht uh open up" I push her legs back open.

I pulled her panties to the side and began to feast. She gripped my locs and her back arched off the bed.

"Oh my g-god" she moaned grinding against my face.

That told me I wasn't hitting her spot just yet. I rubbed two fingers against her slit to get them wet and slipped them into her.

"Oh god" she groaned letting my hair go and she was now hiding her face.

"Mmm you taste good" I tell her and she wiped her face.

"I'm cumming"

I pumped my fingers in and out of her and continued to tongue fuck her and that had her going crazy.

"Ggg shit!" she yelled and her juices came spilling out. It was down my hand to my arm.

"Wore that ass out" I chuckle licking her juices off my hands.

"Shut up" she sat up sniffling.

"You was crying?"

"Yes it felt so good"

"You can't handle me"

"I would suck you up but you know"

"You coo" I lay beside her.

"Nah take them draws off you still getting something" she smirked.

With no hesitation I took off my pants and she moved slowly getting on top of me.

Ariella POV// Ari
After the performance he gave last night he deserves breakfast. I cleaned the dishes from last night and start on French toast, bacon, and eggs.

I got done,washed, and cut up some  strawberries.

I put the French toast in a plate and placed the strawberries pieces on top. I got a little dish to keep syrup in and out syrup inside. Placed the eggs,bacon, and took it up to him with a fork of course.

"Wake up" I shook him lightly and he woke up.

"Mm I'm up" he sat up.

I held out his plate and he smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you"

"Yeah I know"

"Don't get cocky" he said cutting up his French toast. "I hit it big with you"

"And don't you ever forget it" I say winking.

I went back downstairs and ate my food watching family matters.

He came down with an empty plate and sat beside me putting my feet in his lap.

"I wanted to take you shopping" he told me rubbing on my feet

"I'm down"

"Bet at one we gon start getting ready and we gon go" he said bringing my foot to his mouth. He pecked it first then I felt it was warm and my big toe was in his mouth.

"You so nasty" I chuckle taking it out

"You got pretty feet" he said rubbing it some more.

"I got em done yesterday"

He placed my foot back at his lips kissing all to my leg.

"Brush you teeth before you kiss me"

"It's your feet I was kissing and sucking on"

"I'm not playing" I say looking at the tv.

I was so caught up with sitting in his presence I forgot to ask what he wanted to talk about after his tour.

"Wait what is it that you wanted to talk about"

"What you talking about"

"When you were on tour you called me and said we needed to talk about something serious" I tell him.

"Oh yeah" he sat up bringing my hands to his "I want you to move in with me before the baby get here."

.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 238 41
𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒖 𝒇𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆
76.2K 1.6K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"
87.8K 4.4K 12
she got me up all night, down and out with these love songs