When It Rains

Por DrizzlingLover

Anamika( Anu) getting disturbed after reading a news in the newspaper. In Uthar Pradesh ( UP, India) a dalit... Mais

It is Raining
Tornado
Thunder Storm
Monsoon
Rain Drops
Update
Flash flood
Sunny Rain
Low pressure
Cloud burst
Hail stones
Update
Lightning
Acid Rain
Rainbow
Blood Rain
Great Hornbill
Extreme Rain
Unfold Umbrella
Rain Storm
Strange Rain
Cool Breeze
Drizzling
Folded Umbrella
It is waiting
Epilogue
Author's Note
update
Update

Heavy Rain

89 11 0
Por DrizzlingLover

Anand and Anu forgot everything happened to them. They are not worrying about their chastity now. They are not worried about their future now. They lost their parents. They have nothing more precious than their parents. If they are not alive, how can they worry about their own situation? Their own lives were not important to them. Anu cried like hell. Anand couldn't control her. Madhav tried to hold both Uma and Anu. Though Uma was weak, as Sathyan thinks she was not that much insane. Everyday Sathyan wouldn't visit the hospital. The nurse in the hospital had mercy to Uma. If Sathyan wouldn't visit, those days nurse wouldn't drug her. But Uma would behave like an insane always. She had her reason for that. She lost her child only after one week of her labor . Her child is still alive. But she didn't get a chance to see , she didn't get a chance to breast feed, she didn't get a chance to sing lullaby for her child. She was a mother in depression. She was not insane. Drug made her like insane. But she was enough conscious to recognize her blood. She was enough conscious to understand the death of her brother. She became violent. She too cried loudly as Anu.

Sathyan showed two videos to Anand and Anu. In one of it, Deepa was giving poison to Archana. Without hesitation Archana poured it into her mouth. From her mouth foam came. she rolled her eyes, and fell down. Deepa kicked her. When Anand saw this, he folded his fist . He wanted to kill her. She poisoned his mother !!! He couldn't believe it. How could she do that? She looked like a devil in the video. But in the video Archana was still alive. Two men carried her into a van. Then video stopped.

They hoped, She would be alive. Sathyan is playing tricks on them. They thought like that. But Sathyan said, "No kids, she won't be alive. I assure it. She died like my Sister in law. I had a use with her, so my men took her in Van ". Sathyan said.

"You rascal.... you killed my mother... No, we won't believe it."

"Ha..Ha....you will believe. I will make you  believe it"

And he showed a video where Archana's body lying in National Highway. But ,that one was edited. That video continued to the scenes in a hospital, where Asok was trying to commit suicide in toilet. He hanged himself.

"No we won't believe it, you are using tricks. Videos are edited ".

"Oh, I forgot that, you both are Techies. Yes, videos are edited. But the death of your parents are confirmed. They are no more. "

Then Anu started screaming. She shouted.

"No, they are fighters. They won't commit suicide. You don't know our parents. You don't know their love. Even if they die, they will die together only. "

"Ha..Ha...you are correct. They are fighters. Even if I try they won't commit suicide.  But they both were ready to die for you two. I just showed videos of you both where you were naked and acted like couples. Poor your parents couldn't understand it as morphing. Even though they understood it, they begged me to destroy the video. In return I asked them to commit suicide. They accepted it. I showed your mother's last moments to your father. That was enough for him to die. If she was not alive, how can he live? I didn't do much. Your parents willingly done.

Now Anu and Anand understood...Yes they lost their parents. They know their parents will die for them. Their parents will die for their children.

And Sathyan turned to Uma, "Hey daughter of Ravi menon (Asok's father), The grand daughter of Gopala menon, do you know your niece and nephew had done something forbidden? Anand slept with his own sister. Your family blamed We brothers cannot recognize our own sister or mother. But your blood didn't recognize his own sister. He raped her. I can show you. I will make the whole world to know that men in your family sleeps with own sister". He laughed hysterically.

Then he showed that video to Uma and Madhav. This time Anand wanted to die. He was losing his control and his mind. He wanted to kill Sathyan. He was trying to jump towards him. But unexpectedly Uma started laughing. She laughed like insane. She laughed while seeing the video. For her it was a comedy. But Sathyan didn't understand , Why she was laughing?

"You are failed...You are failed.... You said my Asokettan is no more...Then you cannot succeed anymore. You failed. You demon...We the blood of Gopala Menon , very much recognize our own man and woman. We never touch the forbidden one even if we are unconscious. You lost the game..."

She laughed again... She couldn't stop her laugh.

Now everybody stopped crying and stared Uma.

Why she is laughing?

Sathyan stared at her. At first he thought, she was talking insanely. But, now he smells something fishy in her laugh. What is it? Yes, she is stable. There is a reason to her laugh.

Sathyan asked her, "Hey crazy woman, why are you laughing? stop nonsense."

"You should stop your nonsenses first. You already lost. You cannot prove the main point you wanted to show the world, that men in my family have forbidden relation with own sisters. You cannot prove it in your life. Because, My father's sister already died, Asokettan died. And we three sisters have no sons. Only Asokettan have this son. But you cannot prove that he slept with his sister. You are a fool. You devil, you cannot win. You will not be even in this match". Uma again and again laughed.

Anand and Anu wondered, why her aunty is laughing this much even after hearing their parents death?

"Hey Sathyan, you were so eager to know the truth about my child's whereabouts? Do you know where my child is?

Uma started to say something, suddenly Madhav blocked her mouth.

"Uma, stop it. What are you doing. Please don't waste our years of suffering. Don't tell".

She laughed. And tried to pull Madhav's hand away.

Now Sathyan confirmed, Uma is not talking consciously. She know where her child is. And what is the meaning of her laugh. She called him fool. So definitely something is in it.

Sathyan kicked Madhav away, and pulled Uma. He pressed his hands in her neck.

"Kill me, Kill me, still you won't win...ha...ha.... you are a loser". Uma was testing Sathyan's patience.

"If you don't say it, I will kill your husband and this two children in front of you".

Now Uma stopped laughing.

"Then go for it psycho": She challenged him.

"Do you know , why I brought you two here. Four of you are already sold. Your Husband's kidney is matching for someone. I sold it. And You are going to serve someone for your entire life in a special place where your little sister Bhama resides. There people will worship you both. She cannot handle her full business alone now. If you too reach there ,both of you can enjoy a lot. Help your sister. She needs some rest now. Your Niece got a very good customer. She can be anything in prostitution. She is going to a sex mafia. Mumbai Red street or somewhere else, she will be enjoying her life from tomorrow. She is going to get ten times torture than Deepa got in childhood. And Anand is going to be a Gigolo, a male prostitute. Customers are more satisfied by seeing their videos ". Sathyan said angrily.

By hearing this, all got shocked except Uma. She still laughed.

Sathyan loosened his grip and let her to talk.

"Still you are a failure. You won't win. You can't be even"

"Tell the truth you b**ch. I will kill you"

"If you say the world by showing the video that Anand and Anu had forbidden relation , I will tell the whole world that they are trespassing the privacy of husband and wife. I can prove it."

"Umaaaaa....." Madhav called as warning.

But she avoided him .

Other than Madhav nobody understood what she meant.

She repeated. "I repeat, You are trespassing their husband and wife relation. Though they are not married, they are customary husband and wife. They are not siblings. ha...ha...ha... " She laughed loudly and clapped her hands.

"We won... My blood won...My family won. This is the difference between you and us . You are just using your brother's children to satisfy your insane revengeful mind. I know you don't love them. But you cannot beat we four siblings. Though fate separated us, we will die for each other. We will die for our kids. You cannot compare yourself with Gopala Menon's blood". She said it clearly, consciously.

Sathyan looked her in confusion.

Anand and Anu stood like statues. What they heard now ? What is the meaning of aunty's words? Both confused.

"Don't you get it? Anand and Anu are not siblings. They are born for each other. When Anamika was born, then we fixed their marriage. I gave my daughter to Archana edathy (Elder sister in law) . I knew that they will consider her as their own daughter. But I never thought that they would hide this truth from my kids. So, they grown up as Siblings. Anamika is our daughter, Anand is Asokettan's son. They can do anything as couple , if they want. We are not against their relation. But we give freedom to them to decide. You can end your searching here. Here is my daughter. Can you tell me, how can you prove your point now? "

Now Sathyan lost his words. Why couldn't I find out this secret earlier? This is what he thought.

But two people were standing there like stones. Anand and Anu. They were in a whirlpool of truth. Couldn't digest. It was hard to digest . Their whole life they lived as siblings, and one day fate says they are made for each other. They are meant to be a couple. How can they digest it?

Madhav sat on the floor like a man who lost everything. He know , Sathyan will do something dangerous. He is the avatar of Satan. He was not worried about his life. Entire life , he wanted to see his daughter's face. But, when he saw her at last, she is looking like a tragedy heroine.

Sathyan stood their silently. Then shouted. And started talking.

" So you all deserved this. You four were cheating me. You four hid this truth from me. As I thought, Asok and Archana were not innocents. Now I don't think about even game. I want to end everything. I will show you. Did you ever see a live fire show. I can make it happen. My mother burnt herself. He poured kerosine on her body and committed suicide. I will show you"

He suddenly called his men and ordered them to drag Anand to the godown. The godown was under the room where they were standing. That men dragged Anand through steps. Beaten him .Sathyan closed room's door from outside. Anu , Uma and Madhav slammed the door.

"Please don't do anything to Nandettan, leave him...please leave him"

Uma realized, she did a big mistake. After more than two decades she was seeing her daughter, but she couldn't even give a hug to her, she couldn't give a kiss to her. Now because of her stupidity Anand is going to lose his life. Will Anu forgive her mother? Uma wanted to console Anu, but she was scared to touch her. Anu knocked her head in the door insanely. Cried loudly.

They heard a heartbreaking cry of Anand from godown. After few minutes, doors opened. From the balcony of the room to the godown Anu saw a human body lying under fire. Room's air was filled with the burning smell of human flesh. Anu passed out. Sathyan's men came. One man dragged Uma , the other man slapped Madhav and one man carried Anu. They were separating again. Three ways .

While the man was carrying Anu, Uma heard a small cry from her .

"Amma".

Uma cried loudly.....The word she wanted to hear for her whole life was....."Amma".

She suffered, she hid, she waited for her whole life for the safety of her daughter. But in front of her eyes...her daughter is going to hell.

Sathyan sold Anu to a Sex mafia. Her parents are helpless.

Outside , Heavy rain started.

Anu's life...her dreams...her wishes....everything washed away in that heavy rain.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
1.2K 60 18
The Dominance Of Her Yuva is panting hardly. Her eyes fixed on the car, hands shaking, legs weaking, anxiety striking her. She gets keys out of her p...
9.2K 228 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
745K 43K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...