The Magic Within-A Quentin Co...

By SamReidFan27_

Quentin and Erin go for a walk one day and they go on an adventure with her brother also in this story she mi... More

Chapter One-Hey Quentin What's Up?
Chapter Two-Quentin Would You Like To Go For A Walk Us?
Chapter Three-So Quentin How's Your Dad Doing?
Chapter Four-The Spark Of Magic.
Chapter Five-I Love You Quentin Coldwater.
Chapter Six-Quentin ,Are You Okay ?Are You Hurt ?
Chapter Seven-Hey Quentin What's Up?
Chapter Eight-Going To Live With Quentin I'll Come Back &Visit .
Chapter Nine-Goodnight Quentin/Quentin Hears Something .
Chapter Ten-Wake Up Quentin It's Morning .
Chapter Eleven-So Quentin Did You Sleep Good Last Night ?
Chapter Twelve-Going To The Book Store With Quentin .
Chapter Thirteen-Reading The Book .
Chapter Fourteen-Quentin You Okay? Are You Hurt?
Chapter Fifteen-Strawberry Lemonade .
Chapter Sixteen-What Is He Talking About ?
Chapter Seventeen-Food And Refreshments.
Chapter Eighteen-Cake & Ice Cream.
Chapter Nineteen- Will You Dance With Me?
Chapter Twenty-Quentin I Like Your Bracelet .
Chapter Twenty One-Julia Do You Want Something To Drink?
Chapter Twenty Two-Card Tricks .
Chapter Twenty Three-Quentin Is Everything Alright ?
Chapter Twenty Four- Visiting Eliot .
Chapter Twenty Five- Going Back Home With Quentin.
Chapter Twenty Six-I Really Love You Quentin Coldwater.
Chapter Twenty Seven-Cracking Codes.
Chapter Twenty Nine-Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Chapter Thirty-Are You Good At Poker,Quentin?
Chapter Thirty One-A Phone Call.
Chapter Thirty Two-The Book Store In The Mall.

Chapter Twenty Eight-Thank You Again For Helping Me Crack The Codes.

2 1 0
By SamReidFan27_

"Hey by the way thank you again for helping me crack the codes , earlier."Quentin had said as he smiled. "You're welcome no problem anytime you need help with them just let me know and I'll help you ." I said as I smiled ."Alright cool will do and sounds good ." He says as he smiled .

"So how have you been ?" I asked him . "I've been doing good actually you?" He asked . "Some been doing good as well ." I told him . "Ah ,that's good to hear." He replied . "Yep." I nodded as I smiled then kissed his cheek .

"Quentin Coldwater you are so adorable and I love you." I told him as I smiled and looked into his eyes . "I love you too and thank you ." He smiled as he started to blush he just couldn't help it. "You're welcome." I smiled back and kissed his cheek once more .

I then had sat next to Quentin and hung out with him while looking through a photo album he flipped through the pages of the book ."Hey ,Quentin can I ask you something ." I had said as I looked through it with him . "Sure what is it ?" He asked curiously. "Is that a picture of you when you were a little boy ?" I asked him curiously while pointing at it . "Yep that's me I was 7 almost 8 in that one ." He had said . "Awww you look like an adorable kid in that pic ." I told him. "Awww shucks thanks ." He blushed again and smiled . "You're welcome ." I smiled back .

"Has Julia seen that pic ?" I asked. "Yes she has she's my childhood friend I showed it to her a few years back ."He awnsered . "Cool ." I smiled . "Yep ." Quentin nodded .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
566K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...