Elizabeth Olsen's Bodyguard

By jomaxxi

Y/N is freshly out of the army. She came back from Afghanistan and got a job as a bodyguard for Elizabeth Ols... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 13

15.3K 456 90
By jomaxxi

Y/N POV

You wake up with a pounding headache. Maybe drinking wasn't the best idea to numb your pain. It was definitely not the healthiest. The want to just stay in bed and not to go to work was super strong, but you promised Lizzie to see her today. Even though you have no idea what to say to her. She never should've seen you like that. Yesterday was the only day you allowed yourself to break down completely. It is the only day of the year you don't have to function. By now you already bottled everything up inside again, not wanting to show anyone that emotional vulnerability, you consider as "weak".
After showering and taking an aspirin, you already feel like a human being.
On your way to Lizzie, you start to get nervous. What will she think of you now? Did you scare her off?
As you hop off your motorcycle, Lizzie already opens the door. She must have heard you coming.

"Hey.", you say shyly.

At first she doesn't say anything. Then she comes up to you and pulls you into a hug. She holds you tight, not wanting to let go.

"Hey.", she replies softly as she pulls back. "I wasn't sure if you would come."

You chuckle awkwardly. "Well, I said see you tomorrow, soo here I am."

"Right. I'm glad you are.", Lizzie searches for your eyes, looking for some sort of explanation to what happened yesterday. Worry written all over her face.

"What is your plan for today?", you ask.

"Well, I got a day off, so-"

"You got a day off?", you interrupt her. "That happens like almost never."

"What can I say? I'm a lucky lady. They don't need me today.", she smiles. "So, I thought we could go to the beach and just hang out."

That thought of just spending time with Lizzie draws a smile on your face. You were afraid that she would ask what happened yesterday or that you scared her off and she distances herself, but now she wants to hang out with you and doesn't push you to explain yourself.

"Y/N? Are you okay with that? Or would you rather do something else?", she asks when you didn't answer.

"Sorry, yeah. I'm totally okay with that. I love the beach."

"Well, then let's go! "

You walk in the direction of her car, but she stops you.

"Hey, uhm, I was wondering if we could use your motorcycle. I've always wanted to try it out.", she admits.

"Of course, we can do that!"

You take your helmet and give it to Lizzie.

"Here you go, all safe and sound.", you give her a small smile.

"Thanks."

You hop on your motorcycle and Lizzie gets on it behind you. Her arms snake around your waist. Her grip tightens as you drive off and increase the speed.

"You good there?", you ask.

"Yeah, everything's fine!"

You arrive at the beach and you help Lizzie to get off the motorcycle.

"That was fun.", she states and smiles. "Let's find a good place to sit down."

Lizzie takes your hand and drags you with her.

"Here's good spot.", she points out.

You nod in agreement and watch as she lays down a blanket, she brought with her, to sit down. After getting comfortable on the blanket, you both say nothing for a while. All you do is observing your surroundings, taking everything in.

"The last time I was here with Kara and she kinda forced me to go swimming in underwear. It was freezing cold and I was complaining all the time.", you tell her.

Lizzie giggles. "That sounds like fun! I wish I was there."

"Why? You want to see me in underwear?", you give her a playful smirk.

She blushes instantly. "Uh, no. Of course not. I mean, that would be very inappropriate. I just-"

"Relax, Lizzie. I was kidding.", you laugh at her flustered state.

She just looks at you and smiles.

"What?", you ask with a confused smile.

"I'm just happy, that you are laughing. The smiling suits you.", she replies.

"Oh, well, about yesterday... I am really sorry. You shouldn't have seen me like that."

"Y/N, never apologize for showing emotions. Your feelings are valid, you shouldn't be ashamed of them."

"I know, but I'm just not comfortable with showing how I feel. I think it makes me sort of weak."

"I don't think you're weak. You are one of the strongest persons I know. You always protect me and make sure I'm safe."

"You don't know the whole story."

"I don't need to know."

"What?"

"I don't need to know your whole story. All that matters to me is right now. How you treat me right now, how you care for me right now. Actions speak louder than words. And your actions say a lot."

"I want you to know anyway."

"You don't have to-"

"No.", you cut her off. "You deserve to know why I acted like that."

You take a deep breath, pushing all emotions aside and you begin to explain everything to her.

"She was my everything." You whisper as you finished the story.

"I am so sorry, Y/N.", Lizzie says with tears in her eyes. "Noone should experience something like that. But you should know that based on what you told me, there was nothing you could do. Nobody of your troop realized that it was a trap either. It was not your fault."

You nod as your gaze shifts to the ocean. You find comfort in the sound of the waves.
Lizzie puts an arm around you and pulls you closer to her. She doesn't need to say anything. Her presence is enough to ease the aching pain in your heart.
After staying like this for a couple of minutes Lizzie speaks up.

"We should eat something."

You nod. "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry."

"Let's cook something at my place.", Lizzie suggests.

"Sounds good to me.", you agree easily.

You go back to Lizzie's house and start preparing your meal. Since you never really learned how to cook, Lizzie gives you instructions on what to do and you do as she says.

"Et voilà." Lizzie says as she places the plate in front of you.

"If it tastes as good as it smells, it sure is amazing."

You two eat and make some light conversations. Sometimes you crack a joke Lizzie would laugh about and her laugh is so contagious that you always join her. She tells you some stories about her childhood and her friends and just generally about her life. You realize that she's struggling with anxiety and it makes you feel even more comfortable around her, because you know that you are not the only one who is struggling with their mental health.
When Lizzie turns on the lights you look at your watch.

"Oh god, it's already 8 pm. I totally forgot the time.", you say surprised.

"That's okay, I really enjoyed our day together.", Lizzie admits with a smile.

"Well, I better get going now to give you some peaceful alone time, but I enjoyed this day too! It was nice spending time with you." You give her a smile, as you stand up and walk to the door.

"Maybe we could do this again.", Lizzie suggests as she follows you.

"I'd love that.", you wink. "Good night, Lizzie!"

"Good night! Get home safely!"

Lizzie POV

I watch as she drives off and can't contain my smile anymore. I was so scared that she would shut me out but she trusted me and told me everything. She even laughed again! I'm so happy right now. My ringing phone breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Hi, Scarlett.", I greet her as I pick up.

"Hey Lizzie, how was your day off? I must say I'm impressed that you managed not to work the whole day, but you better come now. The boss is already waiting for you."

"My day was amazing. I got Y/N to smile again and that's all that matters to me. And yeah, what can I say, I can be very convincing. Plus, I promised to work the whole night, since we are doing night scenes anyway, so it wasn't that big of a problem."

"Good, I'm glad she feels better. But I just hope that you survive this day. I mean when do you plan to sleep?", Scarlett asks.

"Today? Not at all. I have to work the whole night to catch up on everything I missed today and tomorrow is also full of work. But it's okay, I really wanted to spend that day with Y/N."

"You really like her, huh?" I could practically feel that Scarlett is smirking right now.

"She's alright, I guess.", I try to play it cool.

"If you say so. But you better get your ass here now, everybody's waiting!"

"I'm on my way! Bye, Scar!"

"Bye Lizzie."

Hey, I finally had some time to write again! Thanks to all the comments and votes, I really appreciate it! I hope you have good day!🥰
Don't forget to drink some water and take care of yourselves!
See you in the next chapter👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 666 28
Elizabeth Olsen is an actor and incredibly talented, knows what she wants, she has the perfect boyfriend, the perfect job and life is just perfect. I...
731K 23.6K 71
Y/N is not a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. But she is married to her celebrity wife Elizabeth Chase...
263K 7.8K 100
You just got out of a long relationship with your now ex boyfriend. So you go to the bar and a woman sits next to you. You realize it's Elizabeth Ols...
198K 5.2K 43
Y/N is a 26-year-old model who will now work for the Olsen twins after following her career for a few years. Will she meet the Little sister of her b...