My Ceo Husband (Vsoo)

By sxfty_vsoo

Kim Taehyung, a CEO of Kim's group,a billionaire of South Korea. Kim Jisoo's hidden husband. Kim Jisoo, a gir... More

Introduction 1
Introduction 2
At the club
Photos
My wife?
Who?
My husband?
Movie
New girl
That Girl
First meeting
Interest
Idea
Game
Truth
The Truth
A Mystery Thing
A Sad Truth
Unforgettable Night
Rumours
A Painful Thing
☾︎ 𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼 ☽︎
DATE ☕︎
Ch- 23

A familiar Voice

701 28 3
By sxfty_vsoo

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐭,𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰.

"Why are you here?" Eunwoo asked.

"Aigoo," Dahyun said as she entered the car.

"Don't come here without my allowance," Eunwoo said with anger.

"Calm down. This place is where Jisoo sat down. Am I right?" Dahyun said as she looked at Eunwoo.

"Yeah," Eunwoo said as he sighed.

"You like her, don't you?" Dahyun asked raising one of her eyebrows.

"Yeah." Eunwoo looked down.

And then, Dahyun also sighed.

"Why did you sigh?" Eunwoo asked.

"I don't know," Dahyun said.

"Aish. Just leave me alone. I am heartbroken." Eunwoo furrowed his eyes.

Dahyun rolled her eyes and said," Aigoo. Let's go and drink alcohol. "

"What?" Eunwoo furrowed his eyes.

"Maybe you'll feel better after drinking some wine or whiskey," Dahyun said with a bright smile.

"Om. Let's go somewhere which I knew." Eunwoo said as he started driving.

"To "Bright Moon Club?" Dahyun said.

"How did you know?" Eunwoo asked
looking at Dahyun.

"It's n-nothing. It's my favourite club so I just said it ." Dahyun stuttered.

"Ok," Eunwoo said and he didn't mind it.

Dahyun was scared that Eunwoo might remember something.....

Tzuyu's pov
I was drinking some wine at the club until someone came near me.

"Why're you here, Madam?" Min-ho said as he sat down beside Tzuyu.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐓𝐳𝐮𝐲𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐇𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

Tzuyu smiled happily and said, "Oh. Our home's favourite man is here."

"Madam, you shouldn't drink alone here," Min-ho said in a worried tone.

"I know, Mr. Min-ho." Tzuyu smiled brightly like a kid.

"Madam, why do you suddenly drink?" Min-ho asked.

"Because of Kim Jisoo," Tzuyu answered before drinking a sip of wine.

"What did Madam Jisoo do?" Min-ho asked as he looked at Tzuyu.

"The man who I liked is her husband," Tzuyu said.

"Mr Taehyung?" Min-ho said widened his eyes.

"Is his name 'Taehyung' " Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah," Min-ho said.

"Even his name is cute." Tzuyu smiled.

"Madam, let's go back home," Min-ho said.

"Ok, let's go," Tzuyu said and stood up.

Meanwhile Dahyun;
Dahyun regretted that she said Eunwoo to drink. Eunwoo was drinking and talking a lot.

"Kim Dahyun, do you know?" Eunwoo said.

"What?" Dahyun said after drinking a sip of wine.

"Jisoo is so beautiful and cute. She's the first girl I have ever loved." Eunwoo said.

"She's my sister-in-law." Dahyun said but in her mind," But she's not the first girl you loved..maybe..."

When Dahyun was thinking about some moments, Eunwoo fell asleep. When Dahyun came back to normal, she saw Eunwoo sleeping and she cursed.

"Wtf? Let's calm down, Dahyun. Why did I do wrong to take him home twice?" Dahyun burst with anger.

There was a man who watched them with confused eyes. And then, he came to them.

"Dahyun?" that man asked with a hopeful smile.

"Uncle Michael." Dahyun looked at the man and smiled.

"Dahyun, long time no see." Michael came and hugged Dahyun.

"Yeah, uncle. Nice to meet you." Dahyun smiled and hugged back.

"You came here with Eunwoo?" Michael asked.

"Yeah." Dahyun smiled.

"How's his memory?" Michael asked.

"It's-" Dahyun said with nervousness so Michael said," It's ok if you can't tell it."

"Thank you for understanding me, uncle." Dahyun smiled brightly.

"Btw, uncle. Do you know his house?" Dahyun asked.

"No," Michael said.

"Oh, it's okay." Dahyun smiled.

"So Dahyun, I have to go now," Michael said after looking at his watch.

"Ok, uncle. See you later." Dahyun smiled again.

"Ok, bye!" Michael said and he left.

And then, Dahyun went to Eunwoo and sighed. And she called Winter who's Taehyung's secretary.

"Dahyun Unnie," Winter said cheerfully.

"Hi, Winter. I have a favour."Dahyun said after sighing.

"Yes, tell me," Winter said before drinking water.

"Please search Eunwoo's address," Dahyun said after drinking a sip of wine.

After hearing it, Winter dropped the glass and widened her eyes.

"Unnie, Cha Eunwoo's address?" Winter said still widening her eyes.

"Yeah," Dahyun said.

"Unnie, if Sir Taehyung knows it, I'll lose my job," Winter said in a scared tone.

"It's ok. If you and I don't tell it, he won't know. And I promise that I won't do the stupid things again." Dahyun promised.

Winter sighed," So I will search it. Please wait a few minutes."

"Thank you, Winter. And sorry for disturbing you at this time." Dahyun felt sorry for disturbing her.

"It's ok, Unnie. If I know his address, I'll message you." Winter said.

"Thanks, Winter. So I will hang up." Dahyun said with a smile.

"Ok, Unnie. Bye!" Winter said and Dahyun hanged up.

After hanging up, Dahyun was surprised because Eunwoo was looking at her with cold eyes.

"Yah, stop looking at me like that," Dahyun said furrowed her eyes.

"Kim Dahyun." Eunwoo smiled.

"Do you remember me?" Dahyun asked.

"Of course. You're our friend." Eunwoo said with a bright smile.

"It's better for both of us." Dahyun sighed as she drank a sip of wine with sadness.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬,𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐄𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨'𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬.
𝐒𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.

"Aish. His body is so heavy." Dahyun said as she put Eunwoo at his bed. Then, she covered Eunwoo with the blanket.

And she was about to leave but Eunwoo's words stopped her.

"Dad please leave me alone," Eunwoo said with tears in his dream.

After hearing those, Dahyun went near Eunwoo and said with tears," You still have those feelings....."

(A/N): Hello, sunshine. Long time no see. Hope y'all love this.

Thank you so much for your votes and it means a lot to me. Please support my other books too 🤗.
Thank you so much for everything.

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love y'all so much,😘😘😘.

Maybe some secrets??🤔🤔🤔

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7K 43
Im Y/n a college student living in Seoul korea with her sister- Im nayeon. Y/n and her bestfriend- Park Jihyo is part of the school's student council...
21.2K 900 29
[tzukook fanfic✓] "We can only learn to love by loving." Chou Tzuyu, a famous model/ ambassador/ actress and the only daughter of the CEO of Chou Gro...
75.5K 2.2K 27
Sana has always begged Mina to get a girlfriend Due to Sana bringing home all the girls. Mina rolls her eyes but starts to look into Son Chaeyoung. T...
32.1K 1K 28
Hirai Momo daughter of Park Jin Young who owns the JYP University. Momo is a Nerd but no one touches her because of her Best friend Son Chaeyoung, No...