My Bad Tempered Husband | Par...

By chimmynim_8

'who do you think you are huh? ' 'Jimin...I was-' 'shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matter... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 (1)
8 (2)
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
imp msg
32
33
34
Imp Message

20

4.8K 190 18
By chimmynim_8

Jimin came to their house and sat on the couch, thinking about his wife.

He sat there for some minutes, eyes closed.
"I'm going to be a dad." He mumbled to himself.

Just the thought made his heart overwhelmed with emotions. He really misses his wife. He want to hug and kiss her right now. But he can't do any of that because of himself.

He stood from the couch and went to his room and take a long shower.

After some time, he came out of the toilet and took his phone.

'Should I call her?' He thought while looking at y/n's phone number. He looked at the time and saw that it's already 10pm.

"She might be sleeping now." Mumbling to himself, he locked the phone.

"But what if she not asleep." He again asked and unlocked his phone.

Without a second thought, he press on the call option.
.
.
.
It ringed but no one answer the call.
"Guess she is sleeping." He put the phone on the night stand and go to the kitchen to have something for supper.

When he get inside the kitchen, he saw the ingredients for pancakes placed on the counter.

He frowned in confusion at first, but then he remembers that Y/n were going to prepare the break fast this morning.

Again the truck of guilt hit his chest. He stood there for some minutes and with heavy steps he walked out of the kitchen.

He lost his appetite. He really want to see Y/n. Now he knows the value of his wife in his life.

Next day Mrs Park go to wake Y/n up, with her breakfast. She saw that Y/n is already freshed up.

"Oh, you're up already?" Mrs Park asked and placed the pancake and Juice on the night table.

"Yes Eomma. Good morning." She give a sweet smile to her mother in law.

"I would have come to the dining room for breakfast. You don't have to do it Eomma." She again said while looking at the food.

"No Y/nah. You are very weak and I'm responsible to take care of you. Btw, how's your neck now? Is it still painful?" Mrs Park asked in concern.

With a smile, Y/n replied "It's getting better now."
.
.
.

"Did you have your breakfast?" Y/n asked while chewing the pancakes.

"Yes I already had it."

"Eommonie, can I go to the kitchen with you." After having the food Y/n asked Mrs Park.

Mrs Park smiled and said "Okay, but don't even try to do any jobs okay?" Y/n nodded and go out of the room with her.

When they both entered the living room, they saw Mr Park coming out from the dining room. He looked at his wife but Mrs Park didn't look at him.

"Good morning Y/nah." Mr Park greeted Y/n and walked towards them.

"Good morning Abeoji. Are you going to job? " she greeted him back while bowing a little and asked.

"Yeah I'm going." He said to her while taking small glances at his wife, who stood beside Y/n unbothered.

"Y/nah. I'm going to kitchen. " Mrs Park walked without looking at her husband.

Y/n stood there awkwardly, and Mr Park cleared his throat and said
"Ahem... hm.... Y/nah, I'm leaving. Take care." He said while patting her head.

She nodded and smiled at him.

Mr Park was going to open the door and saw his son standing there with some bags.

"Jiminah what are you doing here?" Mr Park looked at him confused.

"Uh!? I come to see Y/n" Jimin said in a confused tone.

Mr Park slapped his forehead before saying,
"Aahhh... how can I forget it. I just saw her."

Jimin give a small smile to his father, walking in to the house he asked his father
"Are you goingto company?"

"Yes. I'm leaving. Are you not coming today Jiminah?"

"I don't know. I've informed my secretary that today I might not come." Jimin replied.

"Oh okay." Mr Park nodded.

Jimin was about to go in of the house but his Appa again called him.
"Jiminah..."Jimin stoped in his track and looked back.

"What's it Appa?" He waited for some seconds for Mr Park's reply.

"Hmm... Did your Eomma talk to you?"
"Yeah?" Jimin replied most like a question.

"What happened Appa?" Jimin asked when he didn't any responses from his Appa.

"Huh! Ani ani... nervermind."

Jimin looked at his father confusedly.

Y/n sit on the couch and took a magazine from the table to read.
"Everything is related to business" she said while pouting and placed the magazine back.

"Y/nah..." she startled a little when she heard a familiar voice from behind.

She looked back and saw her husband there. She stood up from the couch,
"Why are you here? Aren't you going to the office today?" She asked.

"No I took an off today. I want to spend some time with you." He said while walking to her and sat on the couch.

She become very happy by hearing him. Jimin placed the bags on the top of the table.

She was going to ask something when the calling bell interrupted her. She saw a maid going to open the door.

And after some seconds, she saw Jungbi and Tae coming inside.

"Jungbi? What are you doing here?" Y/n asked to her friend.

"What! Am I not supposed to meet my bestie? You're so mean." She fake pouted making Y/n smile.

"Oh anyeong Jiminssi." Jungbi said when she saw jimin and Jimin looked at her surprised by her sudden change in behaviour.

He looked at Tae and understand that he might have said something to her.

"How are you feeling now?" Tae asked.

"I'm very fine now Tae. There was no need to visit me." Y/n said while sitting on the couch and Jungbi sat beside her while jimin and Tae sit on the other couches.

"What is this?" Jungbi asked while looking through the bags.

"Chocolate? Ice cream?" She said while taking some one ice cream and chocolate from the bags and looked at Y/n and Jimin.

"Hmm... I bought it for Y/n... if she craved for some..." Jimin said rubbing his neck.

Both Jungbi and Tae smile at Jimin And Y/n blushed  a little.

"Do you want some? I know choclate ice cream is your favourite." Jungbi was about to take the said flavour from the bag, but y/n hold her hand and said.

"No I want blueberry ice cream."
Jungbi looked at her surprised but she smile and said.

"Okay. I'll come back right now." She said and took all the bags from the table.

"I'll go place these in the freezer and open your blueberry ice cream." She said while walking to the kitchen.

Tae, Jimin and Y/n sat there in a little awkward silence.
.
.
.

"I've called you yesterday.  I think you were asleep at the time." Jimin said to Y/n after some time.

Y/n become a little tensed, cause yesterday she was awake when she got his call. On that time her mind was in a battle wether to pick the call or not. And at last she decided to not talk to him. But now she is feeling sad about it.

"Hmm... I... yesterday I slept early." She said not looking at him.

"Yaah... you liar. You were not letting me sleep yesterday till 11." Jungbi said while coming with an open can of ice cream, oblivious to the situation.

She made her way to Y/n and continued,
"She called me around 10 at night and talk to me almost 1hour saying I'm not feeling sleepy." Jungbi laughed after saying this.

But none of the other in the room laughed at it.

Jimin felt like his heart got stabbed with a sharp knife. He felt his eyes getting teary. So he quickly stood up and cleared his throat before saying,

"Ahem... I've have to go now." He didn't looked at anyone and made his way out of the house.

"Huh? Why did he leave all of sudden?" Jungbi looked at Yn and Tae after saying this and saw her boyfriend glaring at her.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" She asked confusedly.

"Y/nah... we will come in 5 minutes. Jungbi come with me." Tae said in his deep voice and walked out of  living room. Jungbi gulped and followed him.

Y/n Sat there stunned. She saw the tears in her husband's eyes. She don't know what to do... all she want now is to be in Jimin's embrace.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤

Again sorry for the late update. This week was a very busy week to my whole family. Thank you so much my dear readers for understanding my situation. You all are so lovely.

Love you sooo much (sending virtual hugs :3
♡♡

Vote comment and support:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1K 18
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
206K 8.5K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
5.8K 257 9
[Edited] ============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate...
362K 13.1K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...