โ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐...

By _Alixxandra_

"๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎn't throw punches!!" "Girl p... More

A/N
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty- three
Thirty-four
Sorry
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven

Twenty-five

1K 67 43
By _Alixxandra_

[ Papi ]

.

.

.

.

.

(Name)'s Pov

IT'S BEEN A WEEK NOWsince that bitch was kicked out of the gym by me. I kinda regretted that I didn't kicked him out of school.

For those past days I spent with the guys, they seem relieved that the fucking leech was kicked out. They told me how she was being an eyesore and a distraction to everyone when practicing. She was practically a leech, clinging to everyone she sees. She was also being a dog, acting all cute and seek attention. Though an actual dog is much more cute and I would give much my attention to it.

And the audacity of that bitch to bully Hinata..

She should be thankful I wasn't there to witness how she was bullying my poor baby tangerine. She even splashed a water on his face.

I am fuming with anger right now, but that is not necessary cause she is gone and I shouldn't be stressing about past events.

As for now, many of them were biding each other goodbye since it was the end of the month and its time for us to go back to school.

Lucky bitches was pulled out from school for a month, but they had a harsh training, mentally and physically.

"I'll miss you bro!!!" Taketora said as he was gripping Tanakas hand while they both cried a river.

"We'll be seeing each other again!!" Tanaka responded, trying to keep his tear from falling like waterfalls and preventing his snot to come out. Noya was there, also tearing up and decided to join. Then they became the idiot trio.

"We'll finally be back to classes huh?" Yaku said to Sugawara with his hands resting on his hips "It was nice knowing you for a month."

"Same here.." Both Sugawara and Yaku hugged and had teary eyes.

Then Semi and Akaashi joined them. They had a motherly conversation, talking about how their children was a pain in the ass and gives them constant headaches.

The captains were huddled up with intense and serious atmosphere before it broke into happy and idiotic due to three— no, four dumb fuckers.

Kuroo, Bokuto, Oikawa, and Terushima.

"I thought two of them were dead." Lev said as he stood beside me with Kenma on my other side playing on his console, as always.

"I wasn't that heartless to burry them. Not now, in the future maybe." I said having my hands tucked inside my pocket.

I continued to watch the boys having their wholesome conversation before saying goodbye with a smile on my face.

"You seem happy." I heard Kenma and looked at him, he also had his hands tucked on his pockets while he was looking at them before meeting my eyes.

"Yeah.. are you done playing?" I asked as he nodded in response, gazing back at the people before us.

...

Upon arriving at the school, finally. I parked Hades underneath the same tree I always park him in the schools parking lot.

"Hey (Name)! Wanna grab some meat buns with us??" Hinata, my baby asked as I smiled.

I was gonna hop off my big bike and join them when my phone buzzed. Taking it from my pocket, I saw it was an alarm. I was gonna ignore it when I saw the label.

[ MEETING WITH PAPI😘 ]

Oh shit! I completely forgot about this. I looked at Hinata with an apologetic smile.

"Baby, I'm sorry I can't come with y'all, I have to meet someone." I said and hop off the bike to hug him which he returned my tight hug back.

"It's okay (Name)-san! There's always a next time!!"

Oh how this cute ball of sunshine always manages to melt my heart. I gave a kiss on the forehead before walking back to my bike and hop on it.

Waving the team goodbye as they also waved back. Then I drove off the campus and to the said location where we'll meet up.

Upon arriving at the said location, I saw no one. I thought he was already waiting but I guess not, or did I made a mistake on the meeting place?

Waiting for that bitch to come, I was occupying myself with my phone since I dunno what else to do. As I was scrolling down on social media, a man came up to me.

'Ugh.. can't they just stop doing this?!' I thought and heaved a sigh and continued to scroll, not giving a damn about the man whow stopped in front of me.

"Hey pretty lady~ wanna hang out?" He cooed and leaned his nasty lookin' face to mine. "I could show some really good time."

I didn't respond and chose to ignore him once again. Then the bitch got mad and started to call me names.

"Why you bitch— you should be lucky I even went for you when there is so many woman for me to hit."

I scoffed "Did I ask you come and hit on me?" I smirked while looking at him.

At this point he was fuming with and I couldn't just care less. I could just take him with one swift kick on his temple and he'll be sent to the hospital.

He kept on calling me names and threatened me that he'll hit me. And bitch, I don't give a damn.

"Excuse me, is there a problem?" a familiar voice butted in which made me smirk.

"This woman right here is my girlf—"

"Hold it right there.." I cut off the man "Me? Your girl? In your dreams bitch!" I spatted.

He was gonna hit me when the man behind me pulled a gun and pointed it on the fucker. He's palm was an inch away from my cheeks and looked nervously at the man behind me.

"Get your face out of my sight or I'll plant these bullets on your damn head." he threatened in which it worked. Of course, who wouldn't back off when you see a person pointing a gun on you? One wrong move and your dead.

The man scurried ran away like a dog. I smiled seeing his retreating figure before I turned around. I was met by a gun pointed at my head. I frowned and swatted the gun slowly.

"You should careful when your out alone, knowing that you're prone to things like this." he tapped the gun on my forehead as I clicked my tongue and swatted it away.

Many of the passerby were looking at us nervously. I could tell they were having trouble to wether call a cop or not. I ignored the eyes of many and pulled him by his wrist, dragging him to starbucks.

"You'll be paying." I said after I ordered for the both of us. He just sighed and got his expensive wallet, pulling out some cash and lay it on the counter for the cashier to take.

After he payed, I went to find us a seat for two as he just followed me like a lost puppy.

"So Koko.. are you gonna pa—"

"Yeah yeah I will.." he cut me off but then I smiled. As we chatted for a bit and here comes our order.

"Thank you" I smiled at the waiter who blushed and went back to his work. I also noticed Koko glaring at the poor waiter before sipping on his iced black coffee.

"Thats fucking cheap for a millionaire like you." I commented while I took a sip of my Strawberry flavored milktea.

"Coming from someone who makes everyone pay for them even though their a billionaire."

...

The sun was setting making the sky look more beautiful. The sky was ablaze by the fire of the setting sun giving a warm orange tinge to the sky.

"So what now?" I asked him as we sat on the bench, staring into the sunset.

"I don't know.."

We sat there admiring the view and rest our tired bodies from all the crazy, idiotic stuffs we did in one day.

We went to an arcade and won prices, went to an amusement park and won prices again. There was that time that the host cheated and made Koko angry and pull out his gun, but not many have seen us, thanks to me covering the thing up with my bear plushie that he won for me.

We rode a rollcoaster which the both of us end up throwing our snacks on a coy pond. I was surprised that we manage to find a coy pond and threw mostly the food we ate. But we were thankful that the food we ate didn't go to waste. He was kinda disgusted by ut but then shrugged.

We went on a famous ramen restaurant and ordered for the most hot ramen they have. Koko bet half a million that I can't finish the ramen, knowing that I can't take too much spicy food. He could've won but he bet half a million, who would give up on that when the prize is dangling right in front of you?

In the end I won and he transferred the prize money to my bank.

We then went to watch a movie that was fucking boring, he ended up shooting the big ass screen and we ran. Hopping on his expensive sports car as he drove while being chased my the cops. Thankfully we lost them.

Thats how we ended up here, in a not so crowded place, in the see side. Seated on the bench, enjoying both presence.

"Today was fun." I grinned and looked at him. He was already looking at me and smiled.

"Yeah, I hope we could do this again."

"With the gang.. it'll be much more fun!!" I excited exclaimed.

We talked for a bit until the sun went was completely down and the cold sea breeze was making us shiver. We weren't wearin anything thick so we ran back to his car and turned on the heater.

"I'm taking you home.. uh.. which one??" He asked as he started the engine of his car.

"Ah— That damn wolf bought me a mansion near XX-Xxx street." I showed him the directions on my phone and he started to drive there.

"May I ask why that place??" he asked, still focused his eyes on the road.

"I'll tell you some other time." I replied. He nodded knowing it was kinda confidential.

As we neared the place, it kind of creepy. It looked like a haunted mansion, unlike from the picture Heroux sent me. Is this the right mansion or no? I think I'm gonna stay with Koko's house for now. I don't wanna enter this creepy mansion.

I told him I'm spending the night at his place, he was much more than pleased to have me there. I wonder why, but nontheless, I am fucking thankful that I won't be sleeping inside that mansion.

While driving to his house and played some songs. I kind of had this feelings I can't get over with since earlier we left.

I feel like I forgot something so inportant to me. Like my phone, my wallet, my bi—

"HOLD UP!!"

Koko immediately stepped on the break making me slam my whole being on the windshield. He looked at me panicked as I am.

"My.. I— I left my baby Hades on the meeting place!!" I almost burst into tears while shooking him back and forth.

"I'll call someone from the gang to come pick up your bike, no need to cry." he gently wiped my tears that cascaded down to my cheeks as he held his phone on his ears.

I looked at his handsome features as he talked to someone on the phone. Damn, his future wife will be lucky to have him.

When he was done, he assured me that Hades will be sent to his place as quickly as possible. Then he continued to drive.

______________
___________
_______

Damn.. this chapter was long.

I hope you liked it though🐸

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING AND VOTING!!

Love y'all💖

I love reading the comments by the way😂 I somehow opened previous account and I read most of the comments HAHAHAHA y'all really made my day😩 thankyou😭 and I love you!!!💖

I'm sorry for the typos and grammatical errors, if you see one please just comment on it and I'll fix it for you😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.2K 54
A compilation of ideas and requests! .Requests are CLOSED
33.6K 858 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...
477K 14.5K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
60K 1.6K 57
โš ๏ธŽ๐”ธ๐•‹๐•‹๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•€๐•†โ„• - ๐•Š๐•ƒ๐•†๐•Ž ๐”น๐•Œโ„โ„•โš ๏ธŽ "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ."...