Their World (R.Hale & E.Culle...

By M3_Writer

And there's certain things that I adore (I'm sorry) And there's certain things that I ignore But I'm certain... More

Summary
Cast
Aesthetic
Graphic Gallery
Act One
Prologue
Chapter One: Munchkin
Chapter Two: Major Jasper Whitlock
Chapter Three: Short Stuff
Chapter Four: Annie
Chapter Five: She Is
Chapter Six: Driving Lessons
Chapter Seven: Ana
Chapter Eight: We Got You
Chapter Nine: Finally!
Chapter Ten: I'm Going To Kill You!
Chapter Eleven: Baseball Game
Chapter Twelve: We Promise
Act Two
Chapter One: Sugar
Chapter Two: Goodbye
Chapter Three: New Chapter
Chapter Four: Living
Chapter Five: No It Didn't
Chapter Six: Trust Me
Chapter Seven: She's Gone
Chapter Eight: Volturi
Chapter Nine: I Did Hard
Act Three
Chapter One: Fudge Sticks
Chapter Two: It's Ana
Chapter Three: It's Always Been You
Chapter Four: I Love You
Chapter Five: Their World
Chapter Six: We Won't
Chapter Seven: Soulmates
Chapter Eight: You Are Safe
Chapter Nine: Understand?
Chaptet Ten: Graduation
Chapter Eleven: Major
Chapter Twelve: Training
Chapter Thirteen: She's Ana
Chapter Fourteen: Be Careful
Chapter Fifteen: Group Hug
Act Four: Breaking Dawn
Chapter One: Telling
Chapter Two: Grandpa
Chapter Three: Gender
Chapter Four: So Proud
Chapter Five: Eternity And More
Chapter Six: It's Time
Chapter Seven: Everything I Always Wanted
Chapter Eight: Completely In Love
Chapter Nine: Always Wanted
Epilogue
❀ ༄ ❀ New Story ❀ ༄ ❀

Chapter Six: The Legends Are True

45.3K 1.1K 269
By M3_Writer

Chapter Six:
The Legends Are True

The next day I woke up and made sure to fix my coffee. I then started heading to school with Bella driving. Getting to school I see Jessica, Angela, Eric, and Mike kicking around a soccer ball.

They wave Bella and I over, Bella doesn't come but I walk over to them with a smile.

"Hey guys," I told them as I linked arms with Jess. Jess smiled at me leaning into me.

"Hey, Ana. Why didn't Bella join us?" Mike asked and I saw Jessica deflated a little but still smile even though it was more force now.

"She is almost done with the chapter she is on and wants to finish it before school," I tell Mike and he nods going back toward his game with Eric.

"You know you deserve better Jess," I told her and she looks at me confused.

"What do you mean?" She asks me and I turned to her smiling sadly at her.

"Jess I am going to tell you the best advice anyone has ever told me. Don't fall for the person who gives you butterflies," I told her and she looked at me even more confused.

"The butterflies are a sign that this something is wrong. Fall for the person that makes you feel loved. Who makes you feel safe and calm with a single glance. Find that person and you find the one," I tell her and she looks down at my words.

"Now Jessica how does Mike make you feel?
Honestly," I asked her and she sighed.

"He makes me feel butterflies," she told me and I smiled softly at her.

"You don't want butterflies. You want love and safety, not butterflies. It's your gut way to warn you. Listen to it," I told her and she nods.

"Yeah, I do," she tells me with a bright smile.
"You deserve it. So move on and find it," I told and she smiled at me bringing me into a tight hug.

"Thanks, Ana," Jessica told me and I smiled at her.
"Us girls got to stick together," I tell her and she smiles at me.

"Hey, Ana does anyone make you feel like that?" Angela asks me and I looked at her confused.
"Like what?" I asked her missing the smirk Jessica sent Angela.

"Like you are safe and loved with a simple glance?" Angela and asks me and I pause at her question not even trying to but somehow my eyes went right to the two people that have been stuck in my head since I meet them.

"Maybe," I told Jessica and Angela. They shard excited smiles with each other and then we all headed to class.

______

Throughout the day I talked to all the Cullens. Jasper and I shared stories about history and perspectives on certain things.

Alice and I spent our art class looking up outfits and buying a few things that we found cute. We also made plans to go shopping soon.

During lunch, I sat with my usual group and we made jokes and told each other embarrassing stories. Jess actually did not sit next to Mike and she wasn't flirting with him. I was beyond proud of her.

Then during my last period Emmett and I spent most of time trying to make each other laugh the loudest as Rosalie smiled at us.

That is how my next few days went. Between all this Bella kept asking me to ask any of the Cullens where Edward was but I told her it wasn't any of my business or hers. She was not happy about that.

As the days went on I got closer and closer to Emmett and Rosalie. I tried to ignore the feeling that kept building up. I felt completely safe with them and I think I was falling for them both.

________

We now have been in Forks for about two weeks. I was loving it especially the cold weather. Bella not so much since she is so uncoordinated and ice doesn't go well with that since she fell this morning. I tried not to laugh as Dad helped her up.

"I'll be late for dinner. I'm heading down to Mason County. A security guard at the Grisham Mill got killed by some kind of animal," Dad tells us and I look at him in concern.

"An animal?" Bella asks him confused.

"You're not in Phoenix anymore, honey. They've been hunting it for a week with no luck. Thought I'd lend a hand," Dad tells us and I nodded at him hugging him right quick.

"Be careful Dad please," I told him and he smiled at me.

"Always am munchkin," he told me kissing the top of his head before getting in his squad car and leaving.

On the way to school was silent. Rosalie and Emmett have offered to take me to school but I declined. I should have accepted it.

Getting to school I see Emmett and Rosalie waiting for me. My mood immediately brightens up and I skip over to them and pull them each in a hug. Which they laughed at but still hugged me.

"Ugh! I might accept your offer to pick me up," I told both of them as I linked arms with them and we started walking to my first period.

"Well we didn't offer it for no reason," Emmett told me and I playful glared at him slapping his chest.

"Shut up Em," I told him and he laughed at me pulling me closer and then into a hug.

"Don't be mean shortcake," Emmett told me and I laughed at him cuddling close into his chest unintentionally. He smirked up at Rosalie who rolled her eyes at him but still had a smile on her face.

We then got to my class I saw Jasper waiting outside the door for me. He smirked when he saw all three of us.

"Thanks for walking me guys," I told Emmett and Rosalie hugging them tightly before walking into class. Leaving a smirking Jasper with his siblings.

"Isn't both of your classes on the other side of the school?" Jasper asked them both. Making both of them glare at him as they walked away. Jasper laughed at them walking into class into his class.

_______

Throughout the day I kept getting a bad feeling. Alice asked me about what was wrong and I told her. She looked at me confused before telling me everything would be okay.

Alice did end up telling her siblings. They were worried about the youngest Swan and decided to keep a close eye on her.

Walking into my last period I saw Emmett and Rosalie already sitting at our table. I smiled walking over to them.

"Hiya guys," I said to them and they both smiled at me.

"Hey, Ana. How are you?" Rosalie asked me and I smiled at her.

"I'm fine. How are you?" I asked her back and she smiled at me.

"Good," Rosalie told me smiling softly at me. The rest of class was spent taking notes and laughing quietly as Emmett told us jokes.

When the bell finally rung I saw Emmett and Rosalie waiting for me to finish packing my stuff up. I beamed at them heading straight to Emmett and jumping on his back.

He almost fell down but caught my thighs and stabled his self. Rosalie laughed at me while Emmett smirked.
"Well hello to you too Annie," Emmett said and I smiled at him.

"Hey Em I was tired of walking so carry me please?" I asked him with puppy dog eyes. He laughed but nodded his head nonetheless.

Walking through the hallways no one paid that much attention to us they were used to our usual behavior.
"Hey Em I think you might be right," I told him and he smirked at me.

"I am always right," he told me, and automatically both Rosalie and I slapped his head. He grunted rubbing his head but still kept one hand on my thigh.

"About what Ana?" Rosalie asked me and I smiled at her.

"About me being short because it looks completely different up here," I told her and she smiled at me as Emmett laughed.

Walking out of the school I tapped Emmett's hands to put me down. I didn't see the little pout on his lips but Rosalie did and she shook her head thinking how she was mated to a man child.

"Thanks, Em. I will be at your car in a minute I just have to tell Bella," I told them both and they nodded.
I looked over smiling at the rest of the Cullens as I started walking over to Bella's truck.

I made sure to smile and wave at everyone as I passed them. I was also looking for Tyler because usually I always tell him goodbye before he leaves but I guess he was already gone. I shrugged my shoulders not thinking about it.

As I got about a foot from Bella I started to hear a squealing noise. I turned around and saw Tyler heading straight towards me with wide eyes and fear clear in his eyes.

"Annie!" I heard someone scream before I was pulled and wrapped into someone's embrace. I don't how but somehow I knew who it was and I immediately sighed in relief.

"Annie are you okay?" Emmett asked me when he pulled me back just arm's length to check me over. I nodded wrapping my arms tighter around his waist.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you, Em," I whispered and he nodded holding me tighter before picking me up bridal style and started walking over to Rosalie who had pure worry in her eyes.

As we got over to Rosalie she pulled me from Emmett's arms checking me over. She placed her hands on my face making me look up at her.
"Ana are you okay?" She asked with concern visibly on her face.

"Yeah I'm okay," I told her leaning into her hand.
"Ana!" I heard someone yell and then felt two pairs of arms wrap around me.

"Are you okay?" "Let me check you over." I heard both Jessica and Angela tell me as they started checking me over. I laughed softly at them and their concern.

"I'm fine. I promise. Are Bella and Tyler okay?" I ask them concerned and they nod.

"Yeah Eric and Mike went to go check on them," Jessica told me and I sighed in relief.

"Good," I told them before I felt someone wrap their arm around me.

"We are going to take Ana to the hospital to get checked over," Rosalie told Jessica and Angela. They nodded at her hugging me one more time before walking away.

I leaned into Rosalie's embrace as she started to lead me toward the jeep. Alice and Jasper were already waiting in the front as Emmett and Rosalie got in the back with me.

"You okay Ana?" Jasper asked me as he looked at me in the rear view mirror and I could see the worry in his eyes.

"I'm okay Jazz," I told him sending him a smile as I laid my head on Rosalie's shoulder and played with Emmett's fingers feeling completely and utterly safe in their embrace.

_______

When we got to the hospital Rosalie and Emmett escorted me towards an office. I was confused but followed them anyways.

Emmett knocked on the door and I heard a faint come in. I was confused as we walked into the office.

"Carlisle?" I asked with a surprised expression. He looked up and when he saw he smiled softly at me.

"Anastasia, how are you?" He asked me bringing me into a hug. I smiled at him hugging him back.

"I'm good. How's Esme?" I asked him not noticing the surprise look on both Emmett and Rosalie's faces.

"She's good. She misses you and your flowers you always bought her," Carlisle told me and I smiled at him.

"Well, they just bloomed so I am going to have to bring her some soon. I think she will love them," I told him and he smiled at me.

"I know she will. Now, what are you doing here?" He asked now noticing his children's presence.

"Oh, I was just in a minor accident no biggie. Emmett and Rosalie wanted me to get checked out but I'm fine. Promise," I told him when I saw his doubtful look at my words.

"What was the accident?" He asked me and I smiled sheepishly at him. Emmett crossed his arms looking at me.

"Yes, Annie what was the accident?" Emmett asked with a smirk. I glared at him turning to Carlisle with a smile.

"I am fine and completely unharmed. I was just almost, remember almost, hit by a van," I told Carlisle with a slight smile.

He sighed looking at me before he shook his head.
"Let's go check you over. Your dad is probably on the way. Come on sit down," Carlisle told me pointing to the chair I sighed sitting down but still sat down in the chair.

"Okay follow the light," he told me putting the light in front of my eyes and moving it.

"No concussion," he then started feeling my head and checking my heart rate.

"Everything seems good. If you experience any dizziness or anything let me know. And here is a lollipop," Carlisle told me handing me one of the lollipops he keep in his desk for me. I smiled at him taking it.

"I will. Thank you, Carlisle," I told him hugging him before moving back over to Rosalie and Emmett. They smiled at me.

"So how do you two know each other?" Rosalie asked and I smiled softly at her.

"Well, last summer I interned here for a two weeks. I'm surprised I didn't meet you guys, but I did meet Esme," I told them and they both nodded at my words.

"Yep she was my favorite intern and the entire staff loved her," Carlisle told them and I blushed a little at that.

"Well thank you. I loved working here the patients were so kind even Mr.Rhodes who hated everyone. How is he?" I asked Carlisle and he smiled at me.

"Good. Hating everyone and complaining that they don't know what they are doing. You need to stop by and see him soon," he told me and I nodded.

Before I could say anything I heard someone scream my name. I looked that way and saw my dad looking relieved when he saw me.

"Dad," I whispered walking over to him. He immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked me checking me over.

"I'm okay dad. Dr.Cullen already checked me over and I didn't get hit. Emmett pulled me away right in time," I told him and he smiled over my shoulder.

"Thank you both. I don't know what I would do if something happened to her," Dad told them hugging me again. I smiled hugging him tightly.

"It was no problem Chief Swan," Emmett told him with a smile. Carlisle smiled at him as well.

"It was no problem, Charlie. I'm being page, but it was good to see you, Anastasia. You need to come by the house soon Esme misses you," Carlisle told me and I nodded at him with a smile.

"Of course. Thank you again, Carlisle," I told him and he nodded dad hugged me one more time.

"I'm going to go check on Bella, are you going to be okay?" Dad asked me and I nodded at him.

"Yes sir I will probably wait for you outside," I told him and he nodded.

"Or we could take her home. It's no problem," Rosalie told him looking at me. I looked back at dad and he shrugged his shoulders.

"It's up to you Munchkin," he told me and I nodded at him.

"Yeah that's fine thank you, Rosalie," I told her with a smile hugging dad once more.

"See you soon kiddo. Also, don't forget to call your mom and uncle Billy," he told me and I looked at him wide did.

"You told her! Why?" I asked him and he smiled sheepishly at me walking away.
"Thanks, Dad," I told him sarcastically.

"You're welcome," he told me rounding the corner.
"Great," I mumbled as Rosalie and Emmett walked up to me.

"So Munchkin?" Emmett asked me with a smirk as we started walking.

"Shut up Emmie," I told him and he laughed at me wrapping his arm around my shoulders as Rosalie held my hand.

_______

On the car ride back home no one really talked. It wasn't awkward though it was peaceful. Getting to the house I sighed unbuckling my seat belt.

"We know you must have questions," Rosalie said as she turned around to face me. I looked at her confused.

"About what?" I asked and she sighed looking at me.
"About how Emmett got to you so fast? How Edward saved Bella?" Rosalie told me and I sighed looking at her.

"I'm not going to push. Whatever it is you can tell me when you want. Now thank you both for the ride but I want a hot bath and my pajamas," I told them hugging them both and kissing their cheeks.

"Goodnight Annie/Ana," was what they both told me as I got out of the car. I smiled softly at them going inside the house.

Getting inside I took a long bath relaxing a little and talking to mom calming her down. I also called uncle Billy telling him I was fine. He still wanted to come over and check up on me but I told him I just wanted to sleep.

When dad and Bella got home I immediately checked on Bella. She told me she was fine and I sighed in relief and then kissed her cheek before eating pancakes and then going to bed with one thought on my mind.

The legends are true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 58 14
We fell in love in October
213K 5.7K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."
8.6K 140 59
"𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑." "𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆." Jasper Hale X Fem OC!
331K 7.2K 30
"You desire nothing more than to please me." [Full summary inside] #1 in alecvolturi #1 in edwardcullen #1 in eclipse