No choice (discontinued)

By Anemome_

Izuku Midoriya is happy going to UA, learning to be a hero and making true frievds he's happier than he's eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

32 1 2
By Anemome_

The evening continued, and Katsuki just had to endure the pain of his defiantly broken nose as the villians kept on berating him with reasons as to why he should join their side, but it fell on deaf ears.

Despite what the villians, and even Izuku might think of him, just as Izuku his greatest wish was to become a hero, and he wasn't going to give up on that just because he was being threatened a little.

He could endure it, but Hisashi began to grow visibly irritated when Katsuki refused to change his tone.
He sighed and then looked the teenager in the eye once more.

"You know what? Maybe we were too hasty, maybe you need time to think it over?"

"The answer is no!"

There suddenly came a darkness over the man's green eyes.

"Then what is stopping me from sending you to the laboratory to be made into a Nomu right now?"

Katsuki couldn't deny the chills that ran up his spine when he realized the true predicament of his situation.

Whether by force or willingly, if he wasn't saved, he would join them.
A mindless beast...that wasn't what Katsuki wanted to become, but he didn't want to betray his own morals either, he couldn't agree to their demands.

"Dad, you know how Katcchan can be, let's go with the first option and give him some time to consider"

Hisashi glanced at his son.

"Remember what we just talked about izuku? Your golden heart? You are not a hero anymore, so don't try to save him from this"

"I do remember, you told me to start protecting the league, well if there's any chance that he'll change his mind and join willingly, then that is exactly what I'm doing isn't it?"

A heavy silence fell over the room, even Katsuki didn't dare speak as Hisashi considered it.
"Decide, or your life will end tomorrow morning," Hisashi said as he stood up, giving into Izuku, but not giving Katsuki long to consider the options he was given.
Was there any way he could escape?
"Now, I will personally go speak to the doctor, it'll be best to set up preparations...because I doubt you'll give him" he addressed Katsuki before leaving the room.

"Are you doing this cause you used to be friends? It's stupid" Shigaraki asked the boy he viewed as his younger brother.
"Also didn't he bully you? You should want him dead"

Izuku looked at the ground underneath his feet.
He didn't particularly like Katsuki, and didn't look up to him the same way he once had, but by no means did he want him dead.

He was still young and he hoped Katsuki had what it took to change because if he did he could become a hero that could rival all might himself.

"He'd be a better asset as he is now than as a Nomu"

It was a lie. The Nomus were some of the biggest assets the league had as they were unbeatable for any normal hero, and followed commands word by word.

"Not so sure about that, you clearly don't understand anything" Dabi scoffed and then sat down at the bar where he asked Kurogiri to make him a drink.
Meanwhile, Katsuki sat in his seat, restrained as he shook.

As Izuku turned to look at him he genuinely couldn't tell if the shaking was from anger or from fear.
He slowly walked up to him, and then behind him as nobody kept a close eye on him.

"The hinges on the door are weak" he whispered and then with a swipe of his hand the restraints became slack, but still looked as though they were holding him.
Then he punched Katsuki on the back of his head, just so that it didn't look suspicious that he'd been standing by him.

He'd given him a way to escape now, but that was all he could do.
Katsuki would have to create an opening himself.

He didn't even turn to see the look of surprise on Katsuki's face.
Was he supposed to be grateful? After all, Izuku was at fault for getting him into this situation, so this only evened it out.

It was true, izuku had been the one to catch the marble and so he was at fault, but once again his father had lied to him.
Nobody saw it on his face, but he had nearly choked when his father commented on a king Katsuki into a Nomu. He didn't want him dead, and his father knew that, but he was a villain and izuku was constantly reminded of that.

Shigaraki laughed at Izuku's display of violence.
"You try to keep him alive but still you hate him"

"Hating someone doesn't always mean wanting them dead"

The atmosphere was calm.
The villains were having a drink and talking about the hectic night, ever so often looking over a Katsuki.

They didn't know it but he was scheming, and he realized that with an atmosphere this calm would be his best chance at escape.
He started producing heat in his palms, preparing for a blast.
He was gonna use the biggest explosion he could muster, even if it hurt him.

"DIE" he shouted as the room suddenly exploded in fire, heat, and smoke.
But then, not a second later the wall to his right caved in.

"I am here!"

Everyone's eyes widened as they realized they had been too careless.
Of course, the heroes would be searching for the boy, the villains had known that, but they had given them too much time to operate.

"Oh! Young Bakugou, it would seem you were in the middle of an escape! Excuse me the interruption, you need not worry anymore, you're safe now"

"Don't make it sound like I was scared!"

Izuku shook as he stood up, his figure becoming visible ad the smoke died down, and as all might noticed him he let his gaze linger on him, and Izuku swore his smile almost fell.

"You and I will have a talk later, young Midoriya"

"All for one is here," izuku told him, not even worrying about the villains behind him that began to scold him from telling all might that piece of crucial information.

"Your father...I would assume so," all might say, their cheerfulness in his voice now completely gone.
He sounded cold, as if he was preparing for the fight of his life...a fight izuku had dragged him into.

Izuku almost broke down right then and there.
All might, his idol...he knew...
He didn't just know that he was a villain, but he knew who his father was.
He knew that he was his arch nemesis' son...would that make him hate him as much as he hated his father?

Not another second was wasted as an all-out fight against heroes and villains ensued, and just as it did Kurogiri tried to teleport Katsuki and izuku away, but all might was faster and was able to grab them both, only barely getting a hold of izuku.

Izuku didn't even try getting out of the hero's hold. He didn't stand a chance against all might, especially not when he was angry.
He might've still been smiling, but izuku knew his hero enough to see that that smile was off.

Then Kurogiri was quickly taken care of by the hero edgeshot, so the heroes didn't need t worry about the villains being suddenly teleported away.

"I'm sorry!" Izuku sobbed.

"Not now young Midoriya!"

"Breaking into my bar and taking my son hostage, not very heroic of you" Hisashi, all for one, the man all might hate most in the entire world walked out in front of him, smiling as if he was greeting an old friend, but his eyes told a different story.

Izuku remembered how his father would brag about having fought the symbol of peace before and having almost killed him. Who was actually stronger? All might or all for one?

He'd been told about his uncle, and about his and his father's quirk, his uncle's quirk resided in all might, but it was still hard to comprehend.
One for all...it stored power, while all for one gathered power in the form of multiple quirks that he had stolen over time, one of the said quirks now belonged to izuku.

"Are you one to speak of taking hostages? Why do you think I sought this place out on this particular night?"

"I simply assumed you had missed me. What? Am i wrong?'

Izuku really hated this side of his father, and he hated what he could tell it was doing to all might.

"Let me fight with you all might! I'd love to teach this bastard not to mess with-"

"Absolutely not!" All might didn't even look at Katsuki as he scolded him for even thinking of such a thing. "This is much too dangerous for you!"

"Huh!?"

"Young Bakugou...this night shall not be the end of your journey, do you understand me?" All might asked, but it wasn't a question he wanted an answer to, rather, he just wanted Katsuki to accept that the best thing he could do was get off the battlefield.
"Mt Lady! Take the kids!"
As the order sounded two colossal hands came down and grabbed onto both boys, but just as her grip tightened on Izuku he disappeared.
"Teleportation!? But the warp gate-"

"Do you really think I haven't acquired such a quirk?...don't think ill let you take my son" Hisashi said with the same mocking tone he always used.

Hisashi had teleported izuku home to their apartment where izuku quickly turned on the tv, the live feed showing the battleground.

Seeing it from the helicopter perspective izuku realized just how much damage had been done.
Building nearby had collapsed, the heroes were overwhelmed, and the journalist mentioned a huge number of casualties.

People had died, and sure more would die once the fight between the symbol of evil and the symbol of peace would truly begin their battle.

Izuku was conflicted.
Of course, he wanted all might to win, because he truly wanted his father's villainy to stop.
He wanted all might to end the nightmare, but still, would his father be killed? What would he do if he died?
His father was all he had, all he had ever had, and even though he hated the dark side of him, he still loved his father dearly.

"Please all might, have mercy on him..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.5K 30
"Life is full of surprises, like I never expected to be a villain but here we are." Izuku Midoriya- Quirk- Reaper Status- Number 1 villain? Things we...
5.9K 282 9
❗️Ghost/Villain Deku AU‼️ 🚫No ships🚫 "I can't do this anymore, you're in control now..." Izuku Midoriya, hated by all, loved by one. His whole life...
Death Manifest By

Fanfiction

158K 5.4K 43
Izuku Midoriya is a boy who has been bullied since a young age. In a world where quirks can cause being quirkless can be hell but what if you were se...
1.4K 32 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...