Her Sweet But Psycho Husband(...

Por Joonie_blue12

Under heavy editing. Y/n and Taehyung was happy in their married life and now they are parents' of 2 years ol... Más

Still With You
CORPSE OF JUNGKOOK
Where Are you???
I SAW HIM
UNKNOWN CONNECTION
PAST HURTS
MIN YOONGI
RIGHT OR WRONG
THE GRAND PARTY
Back To Busan
Eyes On Me
Jeon Sehun
Love is a Curse
The Boys On My Door
Tiger Is Alive
Don't Trust Me
Incomplete Love Story
Broken Hearts,Cunning Minds
Divorce Your Wife
Fallacy
Death Of Partners
What do you know about Jeon jungkook
Fair And Square
Series-3
Update of Series-3

A HELPING HAND

3K 98 59
Por Joonie_blue12

(AUTHOR'S MESSAGE)

LOTS OF LOVE AND HEART FULL WISHES FOR
Park__Ara ALSO VISIT HER ACCOUNT FOR THE SEASON-1.

Now continue Reading

(Her sweet but psycho Husband )
Season-2

Episode-1
A HELPING HAND

(Author's pov)

(Two years after Y/n and Taehyung's marriage)

(After Jungkook's death Mr. Jeon named the whole company to Taehyung and now he is the owner of EUPHORIA (Jungkook's company name). After Taehyung started handling the whole business he made many profits for company and opened a NGO for orphan and abandoned childs or the people who lost their families or in trouble and one more thing Y/n and Taehyung had a child His name is Kim Sehun and the NGO was also on his name SEHUN NGO)

(In Taehyung's cabin,Mr. Kim entered )

''Mr. Taehyung, Miss Leena called me from The NGO. She was saying she has some issues with the NGOl. She was remembering you.'' Mr. Kim entered the cabin after knocking and told him about the situation.

''Okay. I will go there today at 7 in evening tell her to be there.'' Taehyung said while focusing on laptop,Mr Kim bowed and left his cabin.

(Taehyung completed his work and then he got a call from Y/n )

''Where are you Tae?'' Y/n asked.

''I sneak out of my office and heading towards the NGO, Miss Leena called for me there.. She has some issues.'' Taehyung opened his SUV's gate and sat in the driver's seat.

''is everything okay there?'' She asked hesitantly.

''Well maybe..by the way where is my son? What's he doing??

"Taking his sleep in order to wake me up whole night.'' Y/n chuckled on the phone.

Laughed. ''Don't worry. I got him for tonight . take care of him and yourself. If you feel any uncomfort call me immediately.'' He cut the call and drove to The NGO.

(In NGO)

''Hello Mr. Taehyung. Come and have a seat.'' She gestured Taehyung to sit on the chair.

''How are you, Miss Leena??'' Taehyung asked with a bright smile.

''Well I am good but there is a girl who is not okay.'' Leena took out a file from her drawer and showed it to him.

''So help her. You are the manager of this place and you also have powers to do good things here. Why you want my words for it.'' Taehyung didn't care to check the file and speak with Approving grin.

''No, this matter is different. A girl named Yun-Seji came to my office yesterday. She told me that she was suffering financially because her mother is ill and she can't continue her studies because of it. She was doing a job but it's not enough for both of them.''

''Okay then, skim into her given details for clarification.'' Taehyung opened Seji's file and turned the first three pages.

''Yes, I ordered my sources,everything is clear and accurate as she said.''

''Okay. Then I would like to meet her. Tell her to visit me at my office at 12:00 pm.'' Taehyung closed the file and stood up to leave.

''Yeah sure sir. Good night.'' Leena bowed and went outside to drop him to the car.

(In Taehyung's house)

Y/n- coming (She heard a knock on the door and ran to open the door)
(But when she opened the door no one was there)

(Y/n pov)

I heard a knock on door, I thought it's Taehyung and I run towards the main door to open it. I opened the door and no one was there I got scared. But suddenly my eyes landed on a parcel. I remember that I ordered some stuffs for my baby but I only ordered one product but there are two parcels in front of my door. I Picked the both parcel and dialled the number but when the other side picked up I drop the both boxes.

(On phone)

'

'𝖏.𝖏𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐.'' She stammered and fear ran in her veins after perceiving the other side.

''What??? I am not Jungkook. Ma'am I am Sungwoo from express delivery. Actually I was trying to contact you but your number was out of network.. So I dropped both packages on your door.'' Delivery boy explained but Y/n was still shivering.''Ma'am are you there?? Did you get your order?? Hello??'' Delivery boy tried to get an answer.

''But why did you drop it on my door and leave the parcel alone? What if someone else picked it up??'' Y/n asked after getting back in senses.

''Sorry ma'am it's already late at night. I was trying to get free soon that's why.. I am really sorry.'' He apologized.

''By the way I just ordered one package but there are two boxes. Why??'' Y/n glanced at the gift box.

''The second one is a complimentary gift from us for our customers who shop a lot from us. Okay ma'am I hope you like our service.. Thanks and good night.''

(He cut the call and Y/n opened the second parcel. There was a beautiful pendent with chain in it)

(she was mesmerized by the beauty of this necklace she wore it and again remembered old memories with Jungkook)

''I'm sorry Kookie. I wish I could change the deeds but it was not in my hands.'' A pearl tear drop fell down from her cheek and she went close to his son.''I wish you could see our boy.''

(She was lost in her thoughts when she saw Taehyung was standing in front her)

''How did you get in?? Don't tell me that I forgot to lock the door.'' Y/n was stupefied by his sudden appearance but only receiving daggers from him in exchange.

''Are you a deaf or what? I was knocking on the door for the last 30 minutes. I even called, but you were just deeply lost in your thoughts. Do you know how much scared I was when you were not answering my calls!'' He yelled at her but Y/n's cute sad face melted his heart and he got back in his sense.

''Come here.'' He captured her in his embrace. ''Don't be like that baby you know I have only you both in my life,I didn't want you both to get into any trouble. This city is dangerous!'' Taehyung said worriedly.

''Nothing is dangerous here. You didn't feel safe in Seoul 2 years back then that's why we shifted here in Busan. You took all the business here too and you still feel that something is dangerous here.'' Y/n pushed him slightly and rolled her eyes on him.

(The both were in between the conversation when Sehun wakes up and Taehyung layed on bed beside him.)

''My boy is awake.. Do you wanna play with me?? Are you hungry?? Come here my boy.'' Taehyung took him in his embrace and started playing with him.

''I think we should eat here. Wait till I bring food here in room.'' Y/n went to kitchen for bring the supper.

(Taehyung was happily playing and giggling with baby but suddenly his smile drop when he saw baby has a mole in between his lower lip)

''I really love you my boy but I don't know why whenever I am with you I feel like someone else is with me. I don't know why I am saying this but you look more like JUNGKOOK and not a bit like me.'' Taehyung kissed his forehead and someone was sobbing after hearing Taehyung's words.

(End of the chapter.)

Q- What do you guys think on Taehyung's thoughts?? Tell me in comments and vote on the chapter

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

138K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...
66K 3.3K 48
Kim Taehyung and his best friend Kim Jennie returned to Busan from Europe... They met Xu Minghao on their way and they became very good friends... E...
239K 8.5K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
1.1M 43.8K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...